Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 17

2.7K 128 29
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

Heartfelt Moment

Taehyung and Jeongguk were still embracing each other after Iseul left, not caring about how much time has passed.

Taehyung had been hugged before, but never like this, since he came back in the present timeline, even in this life time he had never been hugged liked this, so intimately. There was something so warm, something that felt right, smelt right.

He let his body sag, his muscles become loose. Jeongguk had always given him the respect of an equal but right now he is cradling him like a cherished child. In that embrace he felt his worries loose their keen sting and his optimism raise its head from the dirt.

Since the moment he came back in this timeline he had been nervous all the time, worried about missing anything that could result in repetition of the events occurred in his other timeline. But right now he felt that everything is going to alright. He felt Jeongguk brushing his hair back with his fingers and kissing gently above his hairs.

For Taehyung being in Jeongguk's embrace meant that the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no wind, no rain. His mind was at peace. How could it be that he hadn't seen Jeongguk's love for what it was before? Pure. Unselfish. Undemanding. Free. He felt his body press in, soft and warm.

This was the love he'd waited for, prayed for after losing his husband. The embrace that he longed to be in. He is the only one who knew how he cried at nights hugging his husband's shirts close to his chest, wishing for the man to emerge from nowhere and hug him, love him. He inwardly thanked God for this second chance and hugged Jeongguk all the tighter. A love like this was to be cherished for life, which he failed to do in his previous life but this time he will cherish it. Finally, he was home.

For Jeongguk too, it was just like a miracle of much pleasure. That was the first feeling of unforgettable touch by hug. He just forgot about himself, in reality that time only a remarkable fragrance was around him, embracing his whole self. This was the first intimate initiative move done by Taehyung towards him. For Jeongguk this hug was way more intimate than those pecks.

His eyes went moist, heart beat touched the roof and he was the most happiest person in the world at that time. He guessed it was because this was his very first time ever holding Taehyung, a guy he had loved since his childhood that his hands felt like trembling, his hands turned cold or wet from sweat. But he still tighten his hold on Taehyung.

He also felt a little awkward because it was his first time hugging someone other than his family, the one person he had always dreamed of. Of course not used that feeling. It was like experiencing heaven, on earth. That genuine simple hug gave him a secure feeling coupled with happiness and excitement more than kiss.

To both of them that embrace gave an assurance that everything will be solved, healed and achieved, it gave them a sense of achievement and satisfaction, which brightened their day instantly.

Both of them were afraid to open their eyes, scared that it was again an silly illusion of their mind, afraid that it was just like those dreams. But still they parted away from each other, a bit reluctantly though.

They made an eye contact, still holding each other hands even when their hands has gotten sweaty. There was a beautiful smile on their faces, trace of happiness in their eyes.

"Your hug has woven our souls in a way that is a forever bond. I hope that was your intention, because this feels real. Like this is not an another dream of mine." Jeongguk said voice so small that if it wasn't for Taehyung standing that close to him, he wouldn't have heard that.

"This is not a dream Ggukie. I'm here, in front of you, in your arms." Taehyung murmured, his voice soothing as if afraid that if spoke to loudly then other person will hear what is supposed to be just for their ears, even though they were the only people in the room.

The comfortable silence which prevailed in the room was broken by the ringing sound of phone.

Jeongguk glared at that phone, angry that it disturbed their moment, Taehyung smiled seeing his angry gaze and they way Jeongguk lips almost got jutted to form a pout to leave his hand.

"Go pick up the call. I'm here." He said as he didn't let go of Jeongguk's hand.

Jeongguk gripped his hand tighter, took his phone out and saw that it was his secretary, which was rare as his secretary knows not to disturb him when he is in this room for one hour.

"Hmm? What's the matter?" He asked voice cold.

"Sir, Mr. Kim is here. He wanted to meet you. I thought to inform you." was the reply he got.

"Mr. Kim is allowed to enter in this room then why did you not send him here directly?" He questioned confused as his eyes met Taehyung's, whose whole attention was now on him after he heard Mr. Kim.

'Dad is here? Why?' was the thought in his mind.

"Sir its Mr. Jae. Sir Kim Taehyung's uncle."

"Oh"

"Who is it Ggukie? Is it dad?" Taehyung asked.

"No your Uncle."

'Why is uncle here? Last time he never met Jeongguk. What is he planning?'

"Can you please tell him that I'm busy? I will personally meet him tomorrow and please apologize from my side." Jeongguk replied and cut the call after getting 'Okay Sir' from the other side.

He then turned his attention on the boy who was deep in his thoughts, hands still holding his hands.

"Tae"

"Hmm"

"What happened? Why are so lost?"

"Its nothing Ggukie. I was just thinking what should I do till the time I'm free. My show will starts after two weeks. And for next week I'll join you to Jeon family's trip but still I have one whole week where I don't have anything to do. Jimin did send me some projects of small labels. I did liked some of them but they will finish in a day or two." Taehyung said even though it was not his thoughts at that time.

The whole answer was just an excuse to change the topic of conversation as he was thinking about the reason behind his uncle visit to Jeon Inc. But these thoughts did came in mind earlier.

"So you still want to fulfill you dream of becoming actor and model?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yeah, but public and companies opinion of me isn't that great. And that bastard Mi Kwan is not letting me accept any offer, forget about letting me accept the work, he is rejecting any work which is coming for me, that too without telling me." Taehyung complained.

Jeongguk paused for a second and looked at him with softest gaze.

"Do want me to help? I'll help you. I can ask aunt Jian to get you offers. She will be more than happy to help you." Jeongguk asked sincerely.

"I-"

Jeongguk didn't let him finish his sentence as he suddenly spoke again,

"It can work. I'll ask aunt and since public has their eyes on you since your breakup it will help to create more hype. I can also put in a few words to companies for you."

"Jeon family hate doing that Ggukie." Taehyung replied calmly.

"Yeah but you are part of family." Jeongguk replied smilingly.

"No. You will not do something against your family's ethics Ggukie. I don't need yours or in general anybody's help. Please try to understand this Ggukie, I want to do this all by myself. Let me do it." Taehyung replied, his puppy eyes now looking at him, daring him to say anything other than that.

Jeongguk, who is gone for Taehyung couldn't deny it. And he was in heart somewhat happy with the answer as many other people, if they were in place of Taehyung would have eagerly accepted this offer. A single word from Jeon family would have made their whole career.

"Okay, if that's your wish. I'll not interfere in your professional life. You can do anything you want to. But whenever you need my help don't be shy to ask for it. Okay" Jeongguk said as he patted Tae's head.

"Okay Ggukie. Thank you so much for understanding me." Taehyung all but jumped in Jeongguk's arms.

"Ggukie, by the way, where will we go for Jeon family's outing? Tell me now. I have to go for shopping and do the packing and all. Oh God! I don't have that much time for shopping." Taehyung suddenly panicked.

"Hey Calm down Tae. You have almost a week. And the destination is not decided yet. We are gonna decide it after tonight's dinner. And even if you don't have time to shop then we can shop there." Jeongguk calmed him down.

"Oh!" Taehyung said, embarrassed by his sudden panic act. His face turned red. Jeongguk couldn't help himself as let out the laugh.

Taehyung looking at that open laugh by his Ggukie was happy, a smile formed on his lips but then he remember that Gguk is laughing at him, he whined and hide his face again in Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk also got a hold on Taehyung's waist, a beautiful bunny smile still itched on his face.

________________________________________________

So here is the next chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Let me know your views regarding this chapter. ♡♡

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
300K 12.8K 34
Taehyung is gorgeous, everyone knows that. Everyone including Jungkook who finds himself quickly intrigued by the beauty he's never laid eyes on befo...
1M 64.6K 81
Taehyung need money Jungkook need a stress reliever . The sudden feelings definitely wasn't part of the deal Top kook Bottom tae Yoonmin Namjin Sta...
28.7K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...