Detention With The Bad Boy

By TheTwelfthReaper

The Bad Boy got into detention because of the Good Girl. The Good Girl got into jail because of The Bad Boy. ... More

Prologue
Ⅰ - Patridge MonteClair High
Ⅱ - Starbucks Accident
Ⅲ - First Day Of School and Err, Detention?
Ⅳ - Storm and Hale, Both Stubborn Weather
Ⅴ - New friend and New Enemies
Ⅵ - You're Way Too Jelly
Ⅶ- Dirty Fight At The Auditorium
Ⅶ - Dirty Fight At The Auditorium (part Ⅱ)
Ⅷ - Marcus Notice Me Please?
Ⅸ - Warming Up To The Group
Ⅹ - The Victim, The Leader and The Plan... And A Saviour.
Ⅺ - Detention Tention
Ⅻ - Kiss or Strip
Ⅻ - Kiss or Strip (Part 2)
ⅫⅠ - The Morning After
ⅩⅣ- Annabelle Doll and Zeus Brooks
ⅩⅤ- Cause She's My Girlfriend
Another Irritating A/N
ⅩⅥ- Revelations and Secrets
ⅩⅦ - Unexpected Visit
ⅩⅧ - Super Alex To My Rescue
ⅩⅨ - Letting Go
ⅩⅩ- I Just Lost My Prince
ⅩⅪ - Art, Statues and Pizza
ⅩⅫ - Pizza Tower, Blue Smurf and Racism
ⅩⅩⅢ - Psycho Killers and Alex
ⅩⅩⅣ - You're So Hot, You're Making Me Sweat
ⅩⅩⅤ- God Of Common Sense
Please Read This ♥
ⅩⅩⅥ - Business Partners and Nicknames
ⅩⅩⅦ - I Hate Liars
ⅩⅩⅧ - You Son Of A Bitch
ⅩⅩⅨ - SW and Food Fight
ⅩⅩⅩ - Compatibility With Apple Pie
ⅩⅩⅪ - The Honesty Game
ⅩⅩⅫ - Stopping My Panic Attack
Just The Characters
D W T B B
ⅩⅩⅩⅢ - Handcuffed
ⅩⅩⅩⅣ - Panties On Fire and Talking
ⅩⅩⅩⅤ- Hot Brat
ⅩⅩⅩⅥ - I'm The Queen Here Now Bitches

ⅩⅩⅩⅦ - PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT

316 18 11
By TheTwelfthReaper

NOTE:

Hello (: It's been quite a while, hasn't it? Anyway, I'll cut right to the chase with you, amores mio
. My account here on wattpad is broken. I don't know what happened, whether it be wattpad's fault or my server or whatever, but I couldn't seem to be able to write or add a new chapter in any of my books. (That is why, I wrote this authors note on this chapter.) So, I created a new account, which is @TheContagiousMadness . I will be putting all of my stories there now, including Detention With The Bad Boy and so on. So, if you'd like, please follow me there (: Anywho, that is all. I will be deleting this account in a few weeks, too. So if you'd like to continue reading this book, please go to that account. It will be posted there in a week. (: Thank you!

"HEY. . . Alex." I drawled out hesitantly as I met his familiar unnerving gaze.

His lips arch with a trace of smile as he peered down on me. "Hello, Miss Hale. We meet again."

I offer him a small smile, but remained resolutely mute. Every time I'm with this man, I feel like I'm being evaluated or judged. I feel like I need to pass a test or something like that. Ugh. He's a deadly person with a stunningly deadly face.

"May I sit?" He asks, polite as ever. I bit my lip and nodded even though my subconscious is screaming her disapproval, telling me to go and run away from him.

He's carrying a folder, which he sets down in the middle of the small, round glass table just before he puts his messenger bag aside and sits across me.

Out of being tensed by his cogent presence, I shoved my plate of pizza towards his direction. "You want some?"

"No thank you." He shakes his head, and I quickly pull the plate back. "I'm going to be frank with you Miss Hale. I'm here to discuss a salient subject."

This- made my heart rate spike up. I sat up straighter and gazed at him grudgingly whilst my finger fiddled with the arm rest. "What subject?"

He doesn't answer. He just tapped the folder and slid it towards me. What is this? I eye the folder apprehensively.

"What's this, Alex?" My voice took on an edge.

He cocks his head, staring quizzically at me. After a moment, he frowns. "Open it."

"Why? Alex, what is this?" I prompt.

I need to hear it. Because for some reason, I already have a feeling of what it is and I want to know if it is what I think it is. Alex remains quiet. He watches me, gaze intense and piercing. I try to search his face for anything thing that could give it away, but it was difficult to understand from his impassive expression.

"NDO. Borderline Personality Disorder. Car crash." He lists out one by one, still expressionless.

I stilled. He knows. The surrounding veiled and noises became faint. It felt as if my head was stuck inside a fish bowl and everything else was a big blur. Everything else except me and Alex.

"Why?" My voice was cold and callous.

"What do you mean, why?"

"Why?" I repeated as I threw him a murderous look. "Why Alex Kennedy? Why did you get this?"

"Reasons." He stated simply, still unaffected by my brewing anger.

"Reasons?" I raised a brow. I snorted before laughing mockingly at his answer. Always vague answers. I shake my head. "Fuck you and your reasons."

This earned a reaction from him. His jaw ticked and his eyes burned and the surprising thing is, I don't fucking care.

"Excuse me?" He says, his tone stony.

I stood up, my blood boiling at his audacity. "You heard me. Fuck you and your reasons."

"Isay, calm down." He admonishes dominantly, tone impassive again and stood up.

"Calm down? Calm down? No Kennedy, you fucking get away from me, you asshole."

His eyes flare momentarily in surprise before it blanks. "Miss Hale, we need to discuss this like adults. I suggest we talk in my office?"

"No, Kennedy." I spat acidly. "Adults don't fucking snoop around nor do they go behind a person's back and dig in into that person's dirt especially when that person politely asked for you not to!"

"I understand where you're coming from, but you need to understand that I did this for both of our benefits."

"Both of our benefits? What the fuck do you mean?"

"Language." He growled. "Do not provoke me, Isay Hale."

"Well why did you do this?!" I yelled, fear and fury blending in a potent rush. His threat actually scared me. I know he is not a man to mess with.

Alex stalked towards me, looking displeased but still in control. When he was two or three steps away from me, he exhaled sharply and offered me a hand. "Office. People are staring."

I stare at him icily. I can't believe I actually cared for him. The moment I met him, I felt an immediate attachment towards him. It was bullshit. Global bullshit.

"Office." He growls again and I flinched at the bark command.

I nod reluctantly but I did not take his hand, so he just held it out for me to go first instead. "After you."

I make my way out of the school cafe, my knees weak, my stomach forming a knot , and my heart in my mouth thumping a dramatic, uneven beat. I'm terrified witless about this.

I'M PARALYZED. Frozen like a statue. I gripped the armrest tightly in vain attempt to conciliate the confusion and fear that is constricting my lungs. My head is throbbing, my breathing is racing and my heart is pounding with something like terror.

Alex just practically made me re live my nightmares. He might not been up to the dot, but it was enough to push me close to the edge.

"Isay," Alex's voice is dimmed and distant. I couldn't seem to focus on what he's saying.

Everything was like a fucking commemoration of my past. It sucked me back into that dark cruel place and to top it all off, Alex just sprung on me another gruesome news about why this mattered to him. Fuck.

Someone shook me, taking me out of my turbulent speculations. I blink up at Alex, disoriented. He's regarding me intently, eyes clouded with concern and his lips are pressed in a thin line.

"You haven't talked for an hour." He says, voice soft but guarded. "Are you okay?"

"No."

He sits down on the chair beside me and sighs. "Is it because you heard your past again or because of my reason."

"A bit of both." I answered bleakly as I continue to stare straight forward.

He sighs again, but that was all. We needn't to talk for we we're both thinking the same thing. Both knew the thought's path and what was wrong. I felt numb. Like I was in some sort of a daze.

After the shock and panic happens,you'll feel as if the emotions were stripped off of you and you were left with nothingness. You feel empty, detached from your own self and the world, and you're only left with the grotesque thoughts.

"Tell me something Alex," I mumbled, taciturn. "is it true that you really care about me?"

"Yes, I do."

"And are you a hundred percent sure about your newly found. . . allegation?"

"No. I've told you, I still have someone digging further into it."

I released a deep breath and leaned sideways, placing my head on his shoulder. I felt him tense but after a few seconds, he relaxed. I know this might seem awkward, but I just feel so emotionally drained, I need to know someone's there with me. Not as a romantic partner, not as a friend but simply as a person.

Silence enveloped us both for a couple of minutes again, before I spoke. "You should go."

"What do you mean?" He asks in a quiet voice.

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. "With us later. To. . . Ross."

"Us?"

"Marcus and I."

"Storm, huh?" I hear him smile. I smile softly, too.

"Yeah." I admitted, knowing there's no reason to deny it to Alex. "That's story for another day."

THE GAME is finished. We won and the valued members of the football team are asked to give a speech. I don't know why this school does this every time they win, but hey, it's their ritual, who am I to judge their ways.

Marcus and Alex are beside me, chatting about something in hushed voices. I tried asking them what they're talking about but they flipped me off and told me to watch the people who are giving speeches instead of poking my nose into someone's business.

Marcus already gave a speech, a decent one thank God and now we're all standing in front of the football field, watching the members talk about the team and school's glory.

After a few more team members, Ashton's name was called. For some reason, that caught both of the boys' attention. Huh. I wonder idly why. I understand Marcus, but Alex to suddenly be piqued about Ashton's speech, well, it's odd and it befuddles me.

I gave the boys a funny look, but they were both focused on Ashton that they didn't notice. Their reactions were also a little bit confusing. Marcus' body is stiff, eyes glued on Ashton and jaw clenched, while Alex's were, well. . . Alex. Impassive as always, but I noticed how he's also a little bit stiff and like Marcus, he's also watching Ashton like a hawk. It's like they're both waiting for something to happen.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" I asked neutrally as I walked over to the two.

Marcus gives me a smile, obviously a fake one as I see. "Nothing, love. Just interested on what our dear friend is going to say."

"Okay then." I muttered before spacing in between the two of the most hottest guys in school, or preferably planet. "Though I must ask, why is Mister Kennedy all of a sudden engrossed with what my boyfriend-"

"Ex boyfriend." Marcus glares at me.

"Technically he's still my boyfriend, Marcus. I told you, I didn't get to break up with him."

"All part of his plan." Marcus mumbled irritatedly before turning his attention back to the team's best defense.

What?

"All part of his. . . plan?" I voiced out my question. What is he talking about? I stare at him, waiting and when he didn't answer, I bit his shoulder.

"Jesus! What the fuck was that?" He yelped and turned to me, glaring. He rubbed the part where I bit and gives me the evil eye. "What is wrong with you?"

"I asked you a question!" I retaliate. "When people ask questions you answer them!"

"And if they don't answer, they get bitten by you?" He questions sarcastically as he smiled a sardonic smile. God, someday I will sock your face! "You could have rabies for all I know."

"Listen here, Jerk-"

"Miss Hale and Mister Storm, it's pleasant to watch you two bicker, but I think you should watch Mister Prince now, for he called everyone's attention as he said he will be announcing something very important." Alex states casually, stopping our discussion.

Suddenly, Marcus entire demeanor changed. Gone is the playful, sarcastic man. He's replaced by an intimidating, pissed off Marcus. My glare faltered and I frown. What the hell is happening? I look at Alex but he's still weirdly absorbed with Ashton's announcement.

"I want everyone to know, that I couldn't have done my best tonight if it wasn't for a very special girl."Ashton starts to say, his tone cheery. I divert my attention to him. "She's the best and she's my inspiration with tonight's game."

I felt my heart drop. My eyes were glued to him as he spoke. The way his eyes twinkle underneath the lights, how his grin was one hundred percent sincere about how happy he really is and how much he describes how I'm his princess. How in hades name can I break up with him now?

"And, yes, she's here folks." He chuckles, vaguely gesturing at the crowd. "And she's just the most amazing girl I've ever met."

Marcus glances at me, still looking pissed. I ignored him and listened to what else Ashton is saying. It all made me feel so guilty, I felt like crawling out of my skin. He's saying all these nice, adoring, sweet. . .

"And I want you all to meet my lovely girlfriend, Tanya Grey."

Bullshit!

A/n:

Penny for your thoughts? *wink, wink*

-XII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...