โ„›๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š•๐š’๐šก

By bokibinnie

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outs... More

intro
cherry blossom
tequila
stutter
race
rival
your touch
Undying Love
Intoxicated
cookies
peach
laugh
Winners
heal
Interested
Plan
date
Fun
cotton candy
Drunk Felix
Mated
Prom
angel
Princess
spicy Onion
Black White
Ramen
box
Movie Night
Thrill
Hurt
Hickeys
Exam
Rumors
desperate
heat
tease
Jealous
Deal
accident
Dizzy
Fall Back
Pitter Patter
Ice Cream
sunset
punch
nightclub
Stupid Heart
photos
Cameras
Engagement
Again
proposal
his
Precious
Fur Baby
Robe
colored juice
woods
teddy
CEO
Drop
scenting
okkkkkk
firefly

wait

9.3K 454 412
By bokibinnie

"i don't have feelings for him"

It repeated in his mind continuously. He stayed back at the Venue after they all left, and after an argument with Minho.

He groaned and gulped down a whiskey, doesn't care about the bitter taste that burns his throat while it goes down.

How did he come so suddenly?

He questioned it again and again. Why he suddenly came into his life again and making him feel like this, his life is flipped when he left, how dare he come again

If anyone would see him they will think he is doing something problematic on the beach late at night. But it was a private beach of a private hotel they just had a wedding. He doesn't mind the wetness, or coldness surrounding him. His brain was fuzzy and a tear fell into the water beneath him.

He loved him so much. So much To the point, his life felt hopeless without him. He turned his every other liking his obsession just to forget the freckled omega. His smart-ass self that once his parents looked up to was lost. He lost the will to do anything that once excited him. Now he is a useless, rich jerk.

It hurts him how he suddenly came out of nowhere after four years and with none other than jaesung still in his life. He doesn't want to think what relationship they have, he doesn't want to but still, he hates it so much.

He had tried to look for him in the past. Minho never told him where Felix is just said he left for Australia. He never asked Minho for help either. He traveled to Australia many times in search of the omega that he got so familiar with streets and everything. He never wanted to but giving up on his ego he still searched for him.

But it hurts, to see him happy and with jaesung.

Minho never told him about Felix, and he knew Minho would never tell him after what happened, what if he had lost that bet? Instead of getting into an accident? He was too overconfident and he knew Minho still hates that idea of him ever putting his brother in the bet. He is guilty of that. He should have denied sunwoo for that filthy game

He contemplated his emotions since the omega entered his life, he wasn't ready for any relationship. He wasn't sure until he fall in love with him and after that accident, everything was shattered. He is not mad, he would be happy if felix finds someone better than him, he knows he is a cold jerk and Felix deserve someone better but he didn't let Felix go from his life, he wanted him to stay for his whole life... He just wanted him to stay if felix loved him... Then why he did not?

He still had so many questions.

He saw Felix visits him in the hospital with Minho. He doesn't remember him that time and he barely remembered anything that happened that day or before. He had gone through so much pain in those days, his head felt like it will burst, And when he tried to remember anything, particularly of the omega, his head ached so much leaving him groaning all the time. But the visits from omega made him fight the pain, he just wanted to remember even after all of the doctors and his parents told him not to.

And suddenly Felix stopped visiting him. It didn't take him much time when he remember everything slowly just after hardly two weeks after the accident, it was just a short-term memory loss and the first thing he did was visit Felix where he got to know that he left for Australia and Minho felt sorry to tell hyunjin that felix left, and looks apologetic.

Hyunjin didn't ask. He just wanted Felix to stay till he remembers him. Was that hard?

Why did he not?

He just left like it was a blank canvas and there wasn't any painting that tells their blooming story. He just left like it doesn't mean anything... Hyunjin doesn't means anything to him.

He has a lot of assumptions in his mind. Felix must have left cause he didn't want to be seen as a stranger or he just wanted to be free from him with jaesung.

He is not mad, how much he missed him and wants him is unspeakable. he still can't hate him. He is actually glad, some relief he gets when he thinks about the possible thing....that felix is at least safe away from him.

The day felix enters his life, Felix had been through much just because of hyunjin. His eyes got dark remembering all pics their lawyers showed them which were collected from sunwoo, his laptop, his phone filled with Felix's photos, everywhere he goes, everything he does outside. His laughing his crying every picture of felix was in his collection. They were stalking him everywhere. He gets angry at how he doesn't see that.

Remember how many filthy things sunwoo had told Felix, and how frightened Felix was at that time. How they planned on betting on felix, and how they planned on killing hyunjin in an accident or when he leaves for his home, and how it all went wrong.

And now they are in jail. He is sure no one is getting out of that thing ever again. He remembered that day, it was the most crowded day he had seen ever, so many people, he wondered about that day but now he has answers, sunwoo and his rats planned this all.

Felix was not safe at all.

Well, he put Felix in danger. He was not safe cause of hyunjin. And he was glad that he was safe away from him until he sees that jaesung. Something about him makes hyunjin skin crawl with bitterness. 

It was over four years, he shouldn't get in his way anyways. He spent some more time looking at the sea when he got exhausted and left.

🍀

Minho was glad, he knew Felix was in danger with him. But don't get mad at him he would never want to break their relationship or come in between their love. He is just happy that felix is safe, back then looking at felix photos in sunwoos laptop and phone made him go feral in the confession room, he punched sunwoo on his already broken bones. He was disturbed for his brother and thought he did a good decision of leaving.

He came out of a store where he went curiously to find something interesting but he didn't like anything that catches his attention. He had a Starbucks coffee in his left hand and one hand in his pocket.

He likes this city. He used to come here on vacations with Felix when they were kids.

Minho was now on his way toward his small restaurant as what Felix said yesterday. He didn't give him address but it wasn't that hard to find cause his restaurant is under lee's. Felix doesn't build it without getting the help of his parents, so it was easy. And Minho was on his way to surprise him.

He reached the restaurant in five minutes of walk. It was small but elegant and nice ambiance. It has expensive looking interior and nice paintings, it looks expensive but it's not that expensive like rich rich. It was money friendly from what Minho sees.

He is sure, his mother has sent her private interior designer for his restaurant which Felix has no choice but to accept.

He was happy for his brother and his small business.

He went inside, and the girl in her twenties smiled at him. "Welcome sir, do you want to book a table?" She asked in her Australian accent.

"Yes thank you! Actually can I meet the owner of this restaurant?" He asked, he was hungry so he will talk to his brother while he eats that's what his plan is

"Any problem sir?" She asked, she has a smile on her face but he could see she was getting worried

"No, just want to meet him" he told shaking his head

"Oh, okay you may take your seat I will inform him" she said and he nodded thanking her once again.

He took a seat on a four chair table cause there weren't many two seat tables and some were occupied. It has a flower pot on the table making it look nice and fresh. He ordered what he wanted as he waited for his brother. It wasn't crowded, some people just ate nicely and talked.

He looked at the menu card for the time being when he heard a familiar voice which he looked at and find his brother talking with the waiter boy, the boy pointed towards him and Felix's eyes followed, his eyes went wide and he gasped loudly.

Minho chuckled at his astonished face and mumbled a soft surprise. Felix quickly came towards him and hugged him when Minho stood up prepared for a tight hug.

"We just met yesterday yongbok-ah" Minho teased but still hugged his brother tightly

"Don't tease, I will hug you every day" Felix told, grinning at his brother when they pulled up

"Clingy" Minho rolled his eyes and Felix pouted "it's nice, I'm proud of you lixie" Minho said, looking at the interior again "I'm just the owner and chef, everything is in under our parents" he told "in your power to be exact you will be taking over soon" he said smirking

"Yeah" Minho said tiredly, and sat back on the chair,

"well, it's my restaurant. what do you want to eat sir?" Felix asked, laughing at the way he said it.

"I have already ordered" Minho said, and Felix nodded and he sat on the chair opposite Minho.

Felix is the owner of his small restaurant and he is a chef here, but he doesn't need to work as a chef every time. He handles his work as an owner and adds new recipes to his menu. He has two chefs and helpers and receptionist Maria, and a manager. He doesn't need to take care of everything. His parents provided everything where he just wanted a small cafe maybe.. but now he has a expensive looking restaurant.

They serve every cuisine around the world but It is mostly famous for Korean and Japanese food and baked stuffs. Japanese cakes, sweets and his cookies, brownies etc. Besides his restaurant, he has a separate booth for only baked products where people can buy directly from there.

"When are you going back?" Felix asked, raising his brows at Minho

"Tomorrow, I thought you are coming with me?" He asked back, doing the same

Felix tilted his head "for what?"

"Engagement" Minho sighed. Felix furrowed his brows more. Engagement. Minhos engagement with another woman. Thinking about it makes him want to puke. He doesn't know why his brother doing that to himself when he clearly has no interest

"it's a month after, I will come before it" Felix said, Minho didn't reply seems like he was thinking something.

"Does everyone left?" He asked, his heart beating at a fast pace thinking of him, he is curious, why he doesn't know, but he want to know if he left... And Minho seems to get it cause he looked at felix with one brow raised

"newly married couple decided to spend two more days Chan and jeongin are leaving today, and he left early in the morning"

Felix nodded, his heart drops at the information but shook the feeling. It shouldn't affect him.

"And jisung?" Felix asked, Minhos eyes changed into something more Felix couldn't tell what exactly "I don't know about him" he told, looking at the flower on the table coldly

"Why are you doing this to yourself hyung?" Felix asked, worriedly

"Don't get started on that again" Minho sighed, shaking his head, but felix wants to know cause it feels so wrong

"I'm just worried for both of you. Don't act like you didn't care for his reaction yesterday when you announced your engagement out of nowhere. He was looking like he will cry but he is stupid for you"

"You are assuming things"

"I'm not, you know you still like him and he is doing that for forever, he still loves you"

"What he did to you was worse i will never forgive him for that"

"Gosh hyung" Felix sighed rubbing his temple, at that time minhos order came and the waiter put the dishes on the table and Felix quickly dismissed him.

Felix's voice was soft while he talks "You have to know his side too, have you ever asked him why he reacted that way? Hyung, he was longing for your love for many years he was waiting for you. Everything was messed up at that time, everyone was going through something, and he wanted you. I was the one who came in between you both and ruined the moment. If I was in his place I would have done the same. It was just a frustrated thoughts he told me, it was not his intention. And I get that. I understand him and you should too" Felix said everything to let Minho know he is wrong.

Minho stayed silent and Felix waited for his response "i am not getting back on that again" he stated, Felix tried to say something again but Minho stopped him. He really doesn't like when someone rubs how wrong he is on his face.

They stayed silent. Silent until there were two kids at the entrance. One shouted mommy looking at them.

Felix's eyes went wide hearing yoojins voice. What are they doing here? He questioned. He looked at the time on his watch and it shows it was one in the afternoon. Yes, they are coming from their playschool.

They rarely came to the restaurant, and today was the rare day. It's like a bomb is going to drop on his head and he is not ready for the impact. He doesn't want anyone to know, not Minho. He doesn't know how he will react? What he should tell him, whose kids are they? Who is the father? Where is he? How did this even happen? He is afraid of every possible things

He was frozen in his place, till he felt two small hands shaking his hand

"Mommy? Why are you not talking?" Yoojins soft but worried voice goes directly into his brain and snapped him out.

He looked at the front, at Minho who was confused looking at the two kids

"Mommy? Are you okay?" This time it was Hyeon, and the way both of them looking at him made his heart churn with guilt "i- i am okay,  how did you come here?" He asked,

"Julia aunty dropped us here" yoojin told, "Hyeon wanted to eat mama's cookie"

"No I do not, you wanted it" Hyeon said, and they started bickering.

"Okay, stop" he stopped them and they both stopped bickering. Felix was aware of minhos curious yet confused gaze on him making him nervous and anxious. "I will tell Maria to give you some, hmm? She will take you there" he told

Hyeon shook his head "no, I want to stay here" he said, looking at Minho and back at felix
"I stay with mommy" yoojin pouted and got into Felix lap

Felix doesn't know what to do. He wanted them to at least go so he can explain to Minho but yoojin is clingy, he won't let go of him. Guess he has to explain some things in front of them.

Minho was silent this whole time, he wasn't eating anything, and the steak was half eaten. He was looking curiously at them. Felix took both of their bags and put them on the ground. Hyeon sat beside Felix on the chair and yoojin sat on his lap and started playing with the tissue.

"I'm hungry" Hyeon told and yoojin nodded instantly "want noodle"

Felix sighed, telling the waiter to bring one bowl of noodles and cheesecake which was enough for both of them.

"Who is he?" Hyeon asked, looking at Minho. Felix looked at his brother and back at Hyeon. "He is my .... brother"

Hyeon blinked but nodded, "hello, my name is Hyeon" he introduced and Felix felt proud cause the three years boys can barely speak fluently and he is doing very well while yoojin sometimes can't talk fluently, his words come out more like blabbering or just baby talk.

"Yoojin" yoojin said, smiling widely at Minho. Minho smiled back introducing himself. Yoojin showed his art, a ship made of tissue to Felix who kissed his head proudly, telling him it's good

"I learned it today" he told smiling,

Felix smiled at him but his eyes went back to Minho who was still waiting. Felix shivered in his place the way Minho was staring at him.

He was thankful that their order came so they will be eating and will not listen to their talk. He even gives them his phone to keep them busy.

Felix gulped, now looking straight at Minho. It was silent just kids mumbling something. He was drowning under a tense silence.

"I-... They.. w-was kore-" he stutters, he can't form a single word. How to start? What to tell? He is panicking

"Are they yours?" He heard Minho asked, and he nodded hesitantly not looking directly at Minho cause he would faint if he did Minho looks mad and more disappointed

"How many secrets you have kept from us, lee Felix?" His tone was nerve-wracking and it was not helping at all.

"Hyunjin, isn't he?"

The words made Felix freeze in his place, how? How did he... But the words made him tear up he doesn't know why.

"are you crying, mommy?" Hyeon asked, looking at Felix's teary eyes with a worried face. Felix shook his head "no Baby, I'm not" he told and hyeon nodded not taking it cause he stared at them both

"I'm sorry" Felix mumbled, blinking away the tears that threatened to fall and he can't cry in front of his kids they will ask him questions and he is not capable of giving them any answers.

"I don't know what to say" Minho said, he looked disappointed and worried. Felix can't look at him

"How do you..." He trailed, Minho get it and he told "yoojin looks exactly like him"

Felix nodded understanding where he gets it.

Hyeon was slightly taller than yoojin. And Hyeon is calm, he doesn't talk much but he is a curious boy. He has round eyes just like Felix and lips like hyunjins. Has soft brown hairs like felix. He was more looking like felix. While yoojin, he cries a lot and is clingy, he talks about everything which Felix likes to hear. He has black hair just like hyunjins, his eyes are sharp just like him, his face looks similar to him.

Like a baby hyunjin. Minho thought.

Yoojin coughed which made Felix scrunch his face, "you ate ice cream again?" He asked, more like scolding

Yoojin nodded cutely pouting his lips,

"Who gave you? I have told Julia not to give any ice cream, was it ren?"

Both brothers shook their heads "jaesung uncle?" He asked, Minho scoffed at the name which Felix avoided

"I hate him" Hyeon said, Felix frowned, he knew his kids don't get along with jaesung but hate, "why?"

"I don't like him" Hyeon stated, shrugging his shoulders. Minho smiled at him "you are a nice boy" Minho said to Hyeon who smiled a little

"Then who?"

"Tall man" yoojin told and Felix frowned more, looking at Hyeon for an explanation and Hyeon told everything

"How many times have i told you don't go near the beach and stay away from strangers" he scolded, keeping his voice low

"Sorry" both of them mumbled, yoojin clutched onto his neck as he said so

And then they both went to eat their food engaging themselves in watching a cartoon on Felix's phone.

"You are coming home with me tomorrow" Minho told, eyes straight looking at felix.

He was confused, eyes wide looking at his brother in response "what?"

"You are coming with me to korea tomorrow" Minho said again,

"No.. im-"

"Thats final lee Felix, I'm not asking you are coming with hyeon and yoojin to korea, tomorrow"

Most of the readers don't like how it turns out.. sorry for that...

♥️♥️♥️

I saw this and took a screen shot instantly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 13.8K 51
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
13.2K 424 29
โ™งโ™งโ™งโ™งโ™ง Jeongin moved to a new city, meaning a new school. He made his best attempt to stay away from people because he thought he "didn't fit in." He...
259K 10.9K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
92.7K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...