πŸ‘ πŒπŽππ“π‡π’ | πˆπ“πŽπ’π‡οΏ½...

By XOXOLAW

β•°β”ˆβž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π™Žπ™–π™š'𝙨 π™’π™–π™£π™–π™œπ™šπ™§ π™žπ™¨ π™§π™šπ™₯π™‘π™–π™˜π™šπ™™ π™¬π™žπ™©π™ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š π™šπ™‘π™¨π™š 𝙛𝙀𝙧 3... More

3 MONTHS
000
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
FINAL

001

9.9K 368 153
By XOXOLAW

-
-
-
-

THE COMMANDS AND THE CAMERA

shutter sounds were all really exciting for Y/N. It was the first time that she was witnessing a photoshoot in real life. Y/N was next to the creative director who was looking at all the pictures that were being displayed on the screen in front of them.

The photographer was doing the perfect job in capturing Sae's looks but even Y/N would be lying if she said that he didn't look better in real life. He was really cooperative and would do what the creative director and the photographer would tell him to. "These shots don't look nice" She commented and the director nodded in agreement. "Maybe we should try a different look"

The director asked the photographer to stop and Sae walked over to the screen to look at the pictures and from his expressions, it was clear that he didn't think they were the best either. "How about we try one with a black suit? I think that would match with the target audience we have in mind" The director suggested and everyone started doing the necessary arrangements.

Y/N grabbed a bottle of water and walked behind him towards the vanity room. She handed him the bottle and pointed the hand fan towards his face "Cool down for a bit"

"Those were crap pictures. Both the director and the photographer have no idea what in the world they are doing" He stated and Y/N panicked for a bit and looked around to check if anyone was around or not.

She nudged his arm "Watch your tongue Sae! If someone were to hear you, there can be an article about it. You don't want your reputation to go down the drain right?"

"Don't care about it"

"Then do! You are just starting your career and you can't risk your success just because you couldn't control your words"

He handed the bottle back to her and opened the door to the vanity room where one of the stylists was waiting for him. "Mr Sae, please quickly change into these," She said and showed him the suit that was waiting for him. Sae glanced over at the suit and gave her a nod before she walked out of the room.

Y/N plopped herself on the couch and rested for a bit. Constantly helping out Sae was making her tired. "Are you a pervert?" Sae asked and she opened her eyes. "What?"

"I am about to change but someone wants to stay in the room. Pervert."

"Shut the fuck up"

"You are still here"

"I am leaving!"

"Pervert!"

"Fuck you!!" She shouted and barged out of the room slamming the door behind her. It had been a week since she started her job as his manager and keeping up with his demands was really difficult. He would always ask her to change his schedule just because he didn't feel like doing certain things and even the photo shoot on the present day was forced by Y/N.

After a few minutes of waiting he walked out of the room wearing the suit and it was perfect. She glanced at him and followed behind him. "Suits do bring a great difference in appearance," She thought to herself and her eyes fell on the tie in his hand.

"You don't know how to tie a tie?" She mocked.

"None of your business. The stylist is here for a job, why would I tie it when someone else can do it for me?"

"Just admit it"

"I can feel your stare at my back. Pervert."

She frowned and decided to speed up her walk and walked past him nudging his shoulder in the process "You are fucking annoying! Girolain was better" he complained and started to walk faster too.

"Well... I won't bother you after 3 months but till then just follow what I tell you to. You have annoyed the heck out of him in the past week" She stated.

"That's a manager's job. You work for me not the other way around" He remarked and hit the back of her head.

"Look at a kid, ordering an adult around."

"I am not a kid! Why do always have to bring that up? This is childish."

"The only child I know here is you"

And there it was... The bickering had started and they weren't going to stop just yet. The other staff members sighed at their behaviour and sat down on their chairs because they knew how long this stupid argument was going to go on for... After all, that was exactly how they entered the studio too.

"Guys we will wrap it up for today if this goes on for the next 30 minutes ok?" The director informed and the staff members nodded.

"You can't even pose properly for the photos."

"Your eyes are just bad. If you want I can book you an appointment. Maybe then you'll see better."

"Maybe you can just quit and go study some manners"

"Guys can you stop!! Let's get the shoot done!" The director yelled which scared both of them. "I'll talk to you after this" He warned and walked over to the set where the stylist and the makeup artist did some touch-ups.

Y/N sat on one of the nearby chairs and watched him pose once again for the photos and this time things looked better than before. This time everything looked more elegant and that matched the perfume brand better than what they were doing before.

She huffed and leaned back on the chair "Maybe he was right about the director" she mumbled.

---

The shoot was done and they were heading towards Sae's apartment to drop him off. "I want a coffee." He said and both the driver and Y/N sighed. "From Starbucks"

"We just left Starbucks behind" Y/N informed and he shrugged "So what? We can go back."

"You fucki-" She was about to curse but the driver interrupted "Ah- Ms Y/N, it's fine. We can take a U-turn."

Sae leaned back and closed his eyes waiting to reach the destination he just demanded while going through her phone to kill some time because talking to Sae would only give her a headache.

The driver parked the car in the parking lot and opened the door for Sae.
.
.
.
.
"Y/N do you want a coffee?" He asked "Sorry for troubling you a lot, you must be tired."
.
.
.
.
Well that was what she expected him to say but there was no chance of him doing it. He stepped out of the car and began walking towards the entrance to get his coffee but even if she wasn't offered one, she wanted to recharge herself so she went along with him.

"You can never leave me alone right?" He questioned to which she scoffed "As if I am enjoying going everywhere with you."

The two got into different lines and got their respective drinks but it looked like the universe didn't want them to be separated even for a minute because every other seat was full except one that had two chairs.

"I can even drink coffee in peace" she mumbled as she pulled back one of the chairs for herself but Sae quickly walked over and sat on it "Thanks for pulling it for me"

"You little fu-" She spoke up but seeing the people around she stopped and glared at him as she sat on the other chair. The two stayed quiet during the whole session and it was just them sipping and going through their phone.

Y/N went through the calendar that was shared by Girolain during the first day and looked at what events Sae had next and the only thing that caught her attention was the team party.

"You have a party in 2 days... and... Hm... You have to buy a new suit for it"

"Yeah, I know... Originally Girolain was going to buy it for me but now that he is not here, you go and do it."

"I can't decide if you don't try it."

"Buy anything you want. I am not interested in the party anyways. Every time we win, they hold a party. It's boring now."

"The only one who is boring is you."

"I am not"

"I'll be really happy when you start having self-realisation. Because right now, you are just delusional"

"I don't think you are a manager... You are just an annoying duckling that has been following me around"

"Annoying duckling?"

"Yes and you never stop quaking"

Y/N stared at him with an unamused face and blinked twice "Seriously... You are comparing me to a duck?"

"You look like one," He said and showed her his phone screen that had the Y/N's caller ID saved as 'Annoying duckling'

She sighed and banged her forehead on the table and stayed like that for a minute regretting all of her life choices. "You are coming shopping with me tomorrow to get that suit of yours. You can say no."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter <333

Here you go~
A meme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 361 6
β₯︎ Blue lock x fem! reader headcanons 🌸 β₯︎ May contain mature content‼️ β₯︎ Do not copy/report or hate my work ⚠️ 𝐍ᴏᴛᴇ βœ”οΈŽ I do not owe Blue lock. Th...
159K 5.5K 29
❝ just for three months, y/n. then everything will be like forgotten and we will go our separate ways again, trust me. ❞ 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—…!π–Ίπ—Ž οΏ½...
28.6K 1.3K 9
❝ i want to kiss you but all you do is making fun of me. ❞ 𝘒𝘭𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. Β© blue lock. megumifushiguro. 2023
10.7K 185 8
BLUELOCK Γ— F! READER 'im thirst for your pleasure' Β©XX1QLK | DEC 2023 Β©All Rights Reserved