Midnight Lovers:|:

By CzenniesDimpleBoy

Yoon Seri is a mere 22 year old SNU student who's life is hella chaotic and now, she makes it her focus to fi... More

Prolouge 🌙
Characters
Characters 🌌
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
07•
08•
09•
10•
11•
13•
14•
15•
16•
17•
18•
😏
19•
😮‍💨
20•
21•
><
22•
23•
24•
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1•
Bonus Chapter 2•
>•<

12•

459 9 1
By CzenniesDimpleBoy

SNU SQUAD 🔥

Junseo: So...

I met Mark Lee

Junseo: your boyfriend?

Hyunjae: stfu she's in her self love era bitch 💕

Not as much as I love Mark Lee tho
MANS JUST HOTTER IN REAL LIFE
FR FR, IM NOT CAPPING

Haerim: Side eye 🫢

Hyorin: noo STAWWP Ilichil is not BAD

Hyunjae: yeah, same for me. My humans are chill.

Haerim: mine are okay they're still a little shy.

Lolz
Are you that intimidating in real life.

Junseo: and you, Seri?

Nah, me and the dreamies are already besties.

Hyorin: did you get their number?

Umm
No
Should I have gotten it?

Hyunjae: obviously 🙄 you're their manager

Oop-
My bad

Hyorin: well dw

Haerim: yeah they're gonna get a hold of you one way or another.

Wait what?

Seri waited for a response but non of her friends bothered to answer. Now that she was left even more confused, she sighed as she leg go of her phone, hands resting on her stomach as she stared at the ceiling.

The quiet environment was suddenly interrupted by the sound of her phone vibrating. 

Seri instantly grabbed her phone, hoping it was a message from one of her friends, but it was only when she looked at it once again when she realized it was someone else.

Unknown

Hi, is this Seri?

Hi, yeah.
Do I know you?

Oh hey, It's me, Mark.

Oh hey Mark!

Hey, I'm sorry I forgot to get your number so I had to ask Yunseo for it.

Don't worry about it

Are you sure?
I don't want you think I'm a creepy guy or something.

Oh please, I would never

That's a relief

Anyways, is it fine if I give your number to the other members?

Of course, I just don't want texts in the middle of the night 🙄

Can't promise but will try.

You better
Read by Unknown

Modern Family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Mark: Is everyone here?

Donghyuck: At least I am..

Chenle: I'm present

Jeno: wassup humans 😎

Renjun: Hello everyone!!

Jaemin: wassup chingus-

Jisung: Hi!

Wow, I didn't realize everyone was already here.
Am I late?

Donghyuck: No your fine.

Chenle: Seri can you show us a picture of your dog?

Milo?

Chenle: duhh, obviously 🙄

Oh okay👌
He's just right next to me chilling
He loves his mama

Jisung: eugh no-

Jk, here you go😂

Mark: awww he's so cute!! 💕💕

Renjun: Mark seriously?🙄

Jeno: ngl, it's cute❤️

Donghyuck: yeah I agree but not as cute as I am😎

Jisung: oh my lordy lord, not this again.😖

I'm assuming your all tired of this.

Jaemin: it's been 6 years and we still haven't got used to it.
Btw what's with the gc name?⁉️

Jisung: ik, Mark Hyung this is soo old 😒

Mark: wow, I'm deeply offended

I like it,
it's fairly accurate ngl

Mark: at least one likes it 😔

Jeno: nah, it's old.

Donghyuck: Mark why tho?

Mark: idk, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

Renjun: okay I'm back
I'm sorry I was making some tea
LITERALLY

Oooh, sounds good

Renjun: It is, indeed delicious

Yeah I think I saw it once in one of your lives?
Or was that Chenle
I'm not sure

Jeno: Seri do you have friends?

Umm...
Yeah🙄

Donghyuck: what a dumb question

Jisung: this is like ww3 in a gc

Actually they also work at SM
I have 4 of them working in the same company

Lol, there's us!
We have another friend but I don't have a picture of him ☺️

Jaemin: what are their names? Maybe we should add them to the chatroom?

Mark: Umm, It's up to Seri

Maybe not now.
I think that would just not be the best thing to do at the moment

Jisung: She's smart like that 😏

Yeah, I'm smart like that

Renjun: Oh mah lord...🫢
..Donghyuck's Twin

Donghyuck: wow, how insulting..

At least u have a pretty twin

Donghyuck: yeah right 🙄

Mark: This GC is seriously cursed, as the leader, I'm deeply concerned 😟

Unknown

I bet you haven't changed my contact bame yet

Wow, does Mark Lee suddenly
know what I'm thinking

I just do

Amazing. Impressive

What do you want it to be?

What?

The contact name dummy

Oh!
Idk really
Its up to you

Okay, I'll keep it a secret for now 😏

What? nooooo!!!
Pls tell me soon!!

I'll think about it
Goodnight for now.

Aww man
Goodnight too I guess, see you tomorrow.
Read

After reading his final message, Seri couldn't keep herself from smilling. Her heart was thumping louder, beating so fast she couldn't even decipher it all.

She felt her cheeks burning and her hands sweating at the moment and she just couldn't keep her emotions caged in any longer.

It took some time before she finally recovered from all the butterflies she was feeling and eventually went to bed.

-•-

It was now the next day and Seri was in the process of getting herself ready for work. She was sat on a stool infront of her mirror.

In the backround, the sound of commotion was heard. It wasn't even 8 in the morning yet Hyunjae ane Junseo were already going at it.
They were probablg throwing fists at this point but Seri was too deep into her phone, she didn't care.

She smiled, looking down at the countless messages she was recieving from the group chat.

"Someone's in a good mood today...." A voice teased causing Seri to take a look back. She smiled upon hearing this as Hyorin looked at as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"These guys are fun to hang out with really, like honestly." Seri said taking a deep breath in.

"I can see that, you're literally smilling at your phone so stupidly, I can truly sense your heart beating loudly." Hyorin teased again.

"I mean, can you blame me? It's not like my literal bias is not standing within six feet from me." Seri answered with Hyorin nodding in agreement.

"I trust that I will do the same thing." She commented, walking towards Seri.

"What do you think about dating one of them then? Are you up for it?" Hyorin randomly blurted out, catching Seri off guard.

She slowly lifted her head, looking up at Hyorin.
Although it was one of her stupid goals to marry one of them at first sight, she felt oddly guilty just thinking about it.

Hyorin noticed how silent she became and began laughing out loud. Her hands on her chest as she managed to laugh infront of Seri who was completely blown away by her question.

-

"Oh my god how stupid!" Chenle screamed as he stomped around the practice room. The boy was utterly frustrated since he still didn't manage to perfect the footwork.

While Chenle was whining, Seri just wayched in awe, trying to find the mistake in the seemingly perfect move he did.

It was already later that day when Seri made her way to work and met up with the boys in the practice room where they already started rehersing their dances one by one.

"Woah- take it easy." Mark said, looking shocked.

Seri smiled to herself as she watched Mark, trying his best to get the members to behave.

To her, Mark seemed like the over-worked and exhausted father of NCT Dream that never had a chance to rest and it only made her laugh as she thought of it.

Just the way he is and how he acts was a very comforting thing to Seri as she watched from the corner of the room. Her eyes, beaming as she counted herself lucky just by laying her eyes on him.

But it wasn't right....

It felt illegal to love to him, now that she was working for them.
She found herself caged and unable to break free. It wasn't easy, it needed time.

It seemed something that would only be better if if stayed imaginary and untrue.

Maybe it was because of her situation. She was young and still in the process of getting her life in one piece.

Her future was still unclear to her. She didn't really have any goals and sometimes just the thought of it made her scared.

But that was fine, Seri enjoyed and savored every second as it passed and would only worry later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 344 48
♪ Idol au ♪ "I really believe that there is an invisible red thread tied between you and me, and that it has stretched and tangled for years. I know...
2.3K 52 33
In his carefree spirit, I found a freedom I never knew. Our differences made us clash, but they also made us whole. ✿ ⋆ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a first love...
17.4K 426 10
Gabriela is best friends with April. They do everything together and they are inseparable. What happens when they meet four mutant turtle brothers? A...
11K 371 24
"Can I have your number? It's-" "sorry... I'm not interested" She tilted her head at his pride. "for a subscription...." "What the heck." She whisper...