After I Got Married, Those Wh...

By Esmesnow19

Alternate Title : 结婚后,渣过我的人都重生了 Author : Rain Falls Like Dust For some unknown reason no matter what Ruan Tan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113: Daily After Marriage 01
Chapter 114: Daily After Marriage 02
Chapter 115: Daily After Marriage 03
Chapter 116: Daily After Marriage 04
Chapter 117: Ancient early abuse residue 01
Chapter 118: Ancient early abuse residue 02
Chapter 119: Ancient early abuse residue 03
Chapter 120: Ancient early abuse residue 04
Chapter 121: Ancient early abuse residue 05
Chapter 122: Ancient early abuse residue 06
Chapter 123: Born For You 01
Chapter 124: Born For You 02
Chapter 125: Born For You 03

Chapter 112

265 7 0
By Esmesnow19

Auston didn't expect that he just wanted to kiss Ruan Tang. Ruan Tang actually spit out like this, his girl's heart broke into dregs in an instant.

He pointed at Ruan Tang in disbelief: "You ... how do you look like this? You just said you loved me, but now you pushed me away and vomited?"

"Do you hate my kiss like this? Huh?"

Sure enough, this omega is the one who loves the new and hates the old, and is abandoned. How long have they been together, that's it ...

"Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, and I don't know why I did this ..." Ruan Tang wanted to comfort his broken young girl's heart, but how could he not suppress the nausea in his stomach, his face frowning with pain. .

Aston looked at him with pain and suddenly couldn't care about his young girl's heart. When he brought the trash can to Ruan Tang, he called the doctor, and looked at him with anxiety: "What's wrong with you? Did you have a bad stomach? "

This is so good, why do you vomit in person?

I did n't eat anything I should n't eat, and every day the nutrient did not taste at all. Then Ruan Tang could have eaten something wrong.

"Maybe ..." Ruan Tang looked up with tears in his eyes, and couldn't think of other possibilities for a while.

Aston lifted him up, patted him on the back, and blamed him with disappointment: "Why do you say you are so coquettish? The whole army eats almost the same thing, why you eat it badly What about the stomach? Is it so uncomfortable for you to vomit like this? "

Ruan Tang swallowed, glared at him, and didn't even scold him.

Just then, the medical team called by Auston arrived.

Aston immediately exclaimed nervously, "The doctor came over to show him, he vomited terribly."

A few doctors were afraid that something had happened to Ruan Tang, and they rushed over there in good faith and took out various treatment instruments, so they had to help Ruan Tang to check it.

"You guys say he's eating something bad? It doesn't matter, how do I treat it?" Auston was so anxious that he asked nervously.

The doctor checked it, but after confirming it again, he looked at Auston subtly, "His Royal Highness, this is not a bad stomach, this is it."

He had never seen such a careless parent.

"Yes, what's up? Is everything okay?" But Auston didn't respond at all, and didn't even think about that.

Ruan Tang was taken by him without thinking about it, and asked, "Yeah, what's wrong?"

He and Allston have never gone through estrus. Generally, the pregnancy rate of omega is over 95% during estrus, but the probability of conception during non-estrus is very low ...

Ruan Tang didn't even think about that.

Moreover, looking at Auston, who is like an older child in front of him, Ruan Tang feels that he can't even care for him alone, and wants to stay in the world for a while, and never wanted to have a child ...

"Although it is not obvious in the first trimester of pregnancy." The doctor looked at the two of them with firm looks, but they did not think in that normal direction. They suddenly thought in imagination, suspecting that they had not had much trouble recently, and countless royal families emerged in their mind Simplicity, scandal unseen.

I felt like I might be dead, but out of a doctor's basic moral qualities, he still told Ruan Tang and Auston firmly: "But Madam, this is indeed pregnant, yes, this child has been three months old."

Ruan Tang and Auston looked at each other, and they both met on the spot: "..."

Looking at Ruan Tang is still very flat, can't see the lower abdomen that comes, it is unbelievable.

Aston couldn't help but reach out to touch Ruan Tang's abdomen and press it down gently, across the fabric of the clothes, the touch and temperature are very clear, but he touched everything except a thin layer of meat and bones Not coming out.

The doctor looked at the expressions of the two of them, and suddenly screamed in his heart. Ruan Tang might not be Auston's. Will it cause a century war?

After all, according to the pheromone test just now, Ruan Tang is still an omega that has not been completely labeled ...

Not being completely marked means that it is still possible for Ruan Tang to conceive a child who is not his husband.

He knew the inside story of this kind of thing, would he be killed or killed.

If Oston would do anything to Ruan Tang, should he stop it?

The imperial law gives priority to protecting pregnant omega, but the person who wants to do it now is the rebel leader Lucifer ... His obsession and admiration for Ruan Tang almost took Ruan Tang to the sky, and he certainly couldn't bear such betrayal .

The doctor's mind flashed countless terrible thoughts in a flash.

"... You, what do you say you have?" But all the **** and brutal pictures in his fantasy did not happen.

Auston retracted his hand and suddenly stood up. Anxious and uncomfortable irritability turned around in a circle around Ruan Tang, very puzzled that such a thing happened.

He felt like he was a baby. He never thought about it, and didn't think about being a father ... Why is Ruan Tang there?

"You ask me this kind of question, how do I know?" Ruan Tang gave him a sideways look: "You should ask yourself!"

He didn't want to get pregnant either.

Doctors who had a lot of brain supplements looked at them with such a sudden reaction.

"Isn't it that omega is non-estrus, and the chance of pregnancy is very low? Why does he have it?" Auston, who was unwilling to accept the fact, directly lifted the doctor who was stricken from the ground, and asked inconceivably.

It is because of the low probability that they have not done any contraceptive measures, but Ruan Tang has it.

"This ... Although omega's chance of conception is very low during non-estrous period, it is not completely impossible without contraception ..." The doctor looked at the expressions of Ruan Tang and Auston, and found that his brain supplementation was not valid, Ruan The child in Tang's belly must be Auston's, so he was relieved, said.

He looked at the two of them, and could not help but add a piece of common sense: "So at any time, if you don't want a child, it is necessary to take contraceptive measures. This is not a marketing tool for hygiene products ..."

Look at the two people in front of them is not evidence of the stroke.

Aston reluctantly accepted the reality of Ruan Tang's pregnancy and sat down beside him, dejected: "Hey."

"I'm pregnant. You don't seem to be happy?" Although this child was also an accident for Ruan Tang, Ruan Tang was still a little upset at seeing Oston so unwilling to see him.

All the other omegas were pregnant after being labeled as estrus. They were all blamed for Oston's failure to mark him. As a result, he was pregnant before he had experienced estrus. He didn't say anything, and Oston was embarrassed.

Allston was very melancholy: "We are about to get involved with a third party soon. I'm not your only one anymore. How can you make me happy?"

Before this child was born, Auston seemed to have foreseen the future of fighting with him.

Ruan Tang looked at the worrying alpha and immediately sneered: "Hehe."

The child has already arrived, and even if Auston is reluctant to no longer want it, he can only accept the reality of his arrival.

With their invasion into the palace and the push of various forces, Allston's succession was quickly put on the agenda.

Because of Oston Lucifer's identity and Ruan Tang's popularity under the Omega Protection Association, the people of the empire are very much looking forward to their new changes to the empire. On the day of the ceremony, the people of the empire went on excursions and applauded everywhere.

After consultation with Ruan Yang and his undercover Mutual-Military Army Conference, Aston officially proposed a reform plan for the Imperial Parliament and the aristocracy system at the ceremony, and issued a new omega protection decree. Scale up the status of omega and civilians, and strive to lead the empire to the prosperity of the people and a new era in which nobles enjoy unified treatment.

The genetic evolution agent that was originally restricted by the royal family will also be open to the public. Through various public-oriented public examinations, the real talents that are useful to the society will be selected fairly and equitably. , Using genetic evolution agents to help outstanding talents optimize genetic fitness and prolong life.

From then on, even aristocratic wastewood can get the genetic evolution medicine to live for more than 300 years. Even if the civilians are excellent, the era of only 100 years of life has completely ended. After that, both the royal family and the noble family must compete fairly with the common people. Only those who have passed the exam and proved to be useful to society are eligible for genetically optimized drugs.

The entire imperial star's decaying aristocratic power has basically collapsed after this war, and no one can stop Newton's new journey.

The people's clear promotion of this vital interest is beyond joy, and they are increasingly supporting Oston and Ruan Tang.

The other planets of Osfia other than Emperor Star also received early news that Oston would rectify the whole country. In response to the call, the election of new members of each planet's parliament began.

This time, the members of the parliament are not only selected from the nobles and affiliates supported by the nobles. Most of the civilians who are outstanding and unrelated can also participate in the election, and the beta and omega people are also allowed to participate in the election and enter the political stage. Mandatory by law to be instrumental people and worker ants in society.

In the interstellar calendar 9211, Allston became the emperor who created a new era of emperor star, and Tang Tang's name was also entered into the annals of history as the queen who made great contributions to the empire's beta and omega affirmative affairs, and will always be remembered by the history of the empire.

In addition to their husbands who made great contributions to the history of the empire, the most talked about in the future is the fairy love between them, and the empire in the past in order to fight for power, from the lover to the end of the emperor to fight against each other Different, Auston and Ruan Tang were very loving throughout their lives. They shared the same ideals and the same ambitions, and worked together for the civilized progress of the empire and the reform of the parliamentary aristocracy system.

The new era pioneered by them was called 'New Age' by later generations.

On the day of Aston's succession, the entire empire was very lively, and all the people in suffering seemed to be renewed and reborn as a result of the changes they made for the empire.

The entire emperor star is flourishing and full of vitality.

They are the protagonists of each other in their own world, but they are also the smallest dust in the history of this world.

(End of text) 2k novel reading network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 8.6K 37
In the Glass Kingdom, everyone was suffering from the witch's curse--a curse that made everyone's heart turn into glass. Azalea, a dressmaker, didn't...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 115K 31
"I am made to please you, Octavia." (Completed, Edited 45%) ********* Alpha Maksim lived his life hoping to meet his mate one day, complete the bond...
118K 4.6K 171
Original Publisher: jjwxc Year 2018 Status in COO 170 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin SuCi transmigrated into a book, and became a kitten who ha...