Chapter 42

Zhou Yao looked coldly at him like this, but he felt nauseated and couldn't help but utter a sarcasm: "What kind of person you are, you should know very well, Dr. Ruan."

Ruan Xi's expulsion from the First Academy is well known to Emperor Star.

Dr. Ruan Zhou's voice was extremely ironic.

Ruan Xi didn't know why Zhou Yao suddenly became like this, but his play had to be continued.

He knew that Zhou Yao must have been bewildered by Ruan Tang to become what he is now, so he must save Zhou Yao and pull him back ...

In the face of Zhou Yao's fiery and grumpy Zhou Yao, he must have full patience.

"Brother Zhou, I don't know why you look like this, but I won't blame you. I'm not that kind of person, even if everyone misunderstood me, I won't blame you." Ruan Xi accepted it. Aggrieved white lotus looks.

He looked at Zhou Yao pitifully, as if it had been countless times in the past: "I don't know if my brother said to you, you will be like this, but I won't blame you, I won't blame my brother, I believe in my brother It must be just a moment ... "

This is his usual trick.

Zhou Yao doesn't know what's going on. As long as he talks about Ruan Tang's emotions, he will be inexplicably out of control. IQ will fall into a trough for his own use. No matter what, if he gets involved with Ruan Tang, Zhou Yao will stand on his own. side.

Ruan Xi tried and tested.

Seeing him again as soon as possible, he got involved with Ruan Tang as soon as anything happened. Zhou Yao's face turned blue, and even the blue tendons in his forehead were violent, pushed directly to the side of the drinking platform, and smashed to the place where Ruan Xi was: Shut up! You son-in-law, what qualifications do you have to mention him, you don't deserve to be called his brother! "

As long as I think of Ruan Xi while calling brother Ruan Tang warmly and affectionately, it seems so innocent and kind, but in the back, he is like a evil spirit who possesses people. He constantly steals everything from Ruan Tang, and Ruan Tang Can only be constantly stepping on his feet ...

However, none of himself and others could see the true face of Ruan Xi, who had always helped him to harm Ruan Tang as a tiger, and Zhou Yao felt extremely disgusting.

At this moment, his negative emotions reached the extreme. Even this was the scene of the Ruan family banquet, and he couldn't care about the trouble that Ruan Xi's shot would cause trouble.

Ruan Xi was frightened by him and looked at Zhou Yao with disbelief. He didn't expect him to look like this.

He has never seen such a Zhou Yao, such a perverse, violent, grim-faced Zhou Yao ...

Even after arguing with Ruan Tang countless times before, he was so angry that Zhou Yao had never done this before, and never shot at omega.

At this moment, looking at Zhou Yao in front of him, Ruan Xi feels that Zhou Yao will really hit him ...

"Zhou ... Brother Zhou ..." Ruan Xi was startled by him and kept back, panicking: "You ... why are you doing this, you misunderstood me, really, you misunderstood me ..."

He was the only child of a well-off family without wearing a book. He was still in high school and his grades were not good. Most of the time, he was in his second year.

Although the family is not very wealthy, but loved and grown up without any hardships, it is not to mention the most beloved omega child who came to this world and became a noble family like the Ruan family.