Chapter 103

Aesop walked out of the palace and returned to his mansion. The obedience and gentleness on his face swept away immediately, and even his hands that gently touched his lower abdomen suddenly became cold.

"His Royal Highness, I don't know what you would like to do in the future?" The servant in the mansion had long been surprised at his emotional instability, and only dutifully asked what he planned to do in the future.

Aesop glanced at the sunny weather outside and immediately thought: "Riding, today is a good day. I want to ride ..."

Everyone in Chang Diqing's residence knew that the favorite noble sport of the emperor from the orphanage was horse riding.

"But, Your Highness, wouldn't it be proper for you to ride horses right now?" The servants obediently prepared a harness for Aesop, but the steward looked at his lower abdomen and said worriedly.

People who are pregnant have to ride horses and perform strenuous exercise, and he has never seen an omega who is pregnant like Aesop and who has not noticed.

"Why isn't it? Is it because of something in my belly?" Aesop glanced at him lightly, unconscious: "I tell you, if you like this kind of thing, you can call it a child If you do n't like it, it is just a tumor, a parasite that grows in your stomach and is absorbing your nutrition and vitality. Why should I give up what I like to do for a tumor? "

His voice was chilly and cold.

The steward couldn't help fighting a shiver, but hesitated to say, "But ... if you have a miscarriage now, it will be very troublesome ..."

"Relax, it doesn't happen so easily." Aesop sneered, but stubbornly said, "The child who is not expected is like a weed with a strong vitality. If a gap is found, the vitality of the backlog will grow wildly ... If it weren't so easy, it wouldn't be worth it in my stomach ... "

The survival of the fittest in this world is the same for him even the unborn baby.

...

At the same time, in the mansion of Prince Andrew of the Emperor Star, Lieutenant General Ruan Yang, who was far away from the frontier, passed the three-dimensional projection, which came to life in his leisure time, like a personal guide to urge his young fiance to learn to progress.

"... No, you haven't played the piano right, wrong syllable, you can't get through it, come back right away, don't be lazy ..." Ruan Yang's voice seemed to him from His Royal Highness at the moment. The curse.

Ryan still doesn't know what his father had talked with Ruan Yang to make the original cold-hearted, promising general Lieutenant General Ruan Yang promised to marry with their Prince Mansion and his inexperienced little sister-in-law.

Although it was fake, in the first few days Lane still thought it was very fun, and wanted to tease this elite soldier who had written the words "honest man" all over his body.

However, after he got engaged, Ruan Yang became a person. Not only did he lose the indifferent past, he even forcibly squeezed into Lane's life in a pinch way, and urged him to study every day, upward, Lane Not only did I not feel like I had an extra fiance, I even felt like I had an extra dad, an extra teacher, or Yan Master, Yan Father.

Prince Andrew has not restrained him much, but this Ruan Yang is more severe than his father. Not only did he restrain him at Emperor Star, he even went to the border gate, and he had to see his stitches to discipline him whenever he had time.

The most annoying is that the Prince's House is still on his side, up and down-

Ryan almost felt like he was going crazy.