Chapter 108

Mrs. Judith resisted the tears, and described what happened that year and the catastrophe of the Xue family originally, attached evidence, announced her true identity and saved it on her Star Network account. Announced in front of the entire network on time.

If she is going to die, she is determined to die as Xue Xin's fiancee--

Not one of the emperor's mistresses.

"... Madam, Emperor Star is no longer safe, let's evacuate quickly." His men watched the time elapsed, and Mrs. Judith was still dressing up, and anxiously urged.

But Mrs. Judith glanced at him, but smiled extremely beautifully, and sighed, "No, I won't go, you go."

His men gave her a surprised look.

"I'm going into the palace and seeing her Majesty." Madam Judith gently put on earrings for herself, and there was a hint of killing in her eyes, but it was the suspension of the emperor's gift that she could only enter and leave the palace at any time. Frame.

She had been waiting for the day that Allston had given her before dawn, but she never thought of living to dawn ...

The day before dawn arrived, she was determined to bury herself with Xue family and the emperor.

At the same time, the empire's planets were captured by the Hell Army who had been hiding among the people and had received orders for an in-situ uprising, and Aston's other hidden identity was exposed.

That was the rebel leader, Lucifer.

As a member of the royal family, Auston had organized the rebels many years ago.

The exposure of this level of identity not only did not make Oston's reputation under such circumstances, but also made the people more and more loved by him, and made the road of their uprising more unimpeded ...

There is no other reason, just because the rebel army led by Lucifer has been in the Empire for many years, but he has never hurt the people. Every time he opposes the Empire, he robs the army of medical resources and evolutionary agents, healing agents, etc. And nobles exclusive resources to distribute them to civilians.

As far as these Lucifer rebels do, no matter how the empire and the government denigrate and stigmatize them ... in the hearts of countless civilians exposed to the depths of the water, they are robbers and even heroes who rob the rich and help the poor.

The insurgents with the Lucifer Medal were able to hide and hide in the empire so well under the circumstances that the empire and the government hated it very much. In addition to the cover of Allen 's own forces, they were separated from the people 's maintenance and help. No relationship.

Now that Aston's Lucifer identity is exposed, it is tantamount to transforming from the rebel army of the emperor and the government into a division of justice.

With the help of the people, the Hell Corps and Dawn Corps won the Empire Planet all the way.

With the exposure of the identity, in the eyes of the people, the majesty contributed to the cause of aristocracy and civilian rights, Lucifer, the leader who was given infinite expectations by countless people, that is, Auston was in a group in front of Ruan Tang. Brows down with a pleasant eyebrow: "Tangtang ..."

"Have you said nothing to me? What happened to Lucifer? What about the rebels? Everyone knows it, and I am the last one. It seems you haven't Think of me as yourself? "Ruan Tang glanced at him blankly.

After knowing that Auston had already prepared with two hands, he felt that all his previous hearts were all in vain.

"It's none of my business ... it's not that I deliberately kept it from you, you never asked me yourself!" Auston felt it was necessary to justify himself.