Chapter 44

Ruan Tang looked at Zhou Yao's unbearable look, but made a mockery and sneered, "Zhou Yao, what are you crazy about?"

He didn't know and didn't want to know what happened between Ruan Xi and Zhou Yao, but he was extremely disgusted and Zhou Yao appeared crazy before him every three minutes.

This made him nauseous.

Zhou Yao's eyes were unconsciously covered with red blood, looking at Ruan Tang's indifferent and alienated appearance, he felt like a knife twist.

He couldn't help remembering what he looked like when he first met Ruan Tang, when the family forced him to get engaged, and only Ruan Xi was in his heart. He heard that Ruan Tang, the former fiance of Shen Mozhi, had been tangling with Shen Mozhi, destroying Ruan Xihe For the relationship between Shen Mozhi, Ruan Xi's "goodness" attaches great importance to the relationship with this brother and does not want to believe that he is a lotus.

In order not to undermine Ruan Xi 's innocent kindness, Zhou Yao made Ruan Xi happy, which coincided with the detection result of the Pheromone Matching Bureau. The pheromone match between him and Ruan Tang was very high.

Zhou Yao thought at the time that Ruan Xi didn't like him, as long as Ruan Xi was happy, as long as he married anyone, since Ruan Xi did not want to lose his brother Ruan Tang, Ruan Tang intervened in Shen Mozhi and Ruan Xizhi again. In the meantime, he married Ruan Tang.

Becoming his omega, Ruan Tang naturally has no way to seduce his brother-in-law.

When he first met Ruan Tang, he was actually impatient. He felt that Ruan Tang, who was always bullying Ruan Xi, must be a vicious, vulgar and mean man, but when he really met Ruan Tang, At the same time, he found that Ruan Tang's appearance looked completely contrary to his imagination.

Not only is there a little kitsch savvy temperament, but the light winds and the moon can be, there is an inviting quiet air carved between the eyebrows.

At that time, he was holding a book to read, and the light shone on his face, just like an angel coming from heaven.

Zhou Yao was instantly amazed.

Even if he didn't want to admit it at the time, and thought about it later, he had to admit that he actually loved Ruan Tang at first sight, and he was attracted to him from the first glance.

At that time, he vowed in his heart, even if this omega is a black lotus, the type he hated most, he would marry him and change him.

At the time of the initial engagement, he and Ruan Tang had a very happy and beautiful time, and he has since confirmed that Ruan Tang will be his.

But the good times are fleeting.

When did it start to change, Zhou Yao had long lost track of it ... He only knew that when he reacted and wanted to turn back, he and Ruan Tang could not turn back.

Now, he knows that he can't beg for forgiveness for Ruan Tang, but watching Ruan Tang lower his face in front of the cruel evil spirit, Zhou Yao can't be reconciled ...

Ruan Tang is the best angel in the world and deserves the best in the world.

Even if it wasn't for him, he wasn't qualified ... Ruan Tang shouldn't marry such a demonic alpha.

"I was wrong, I really knew that I was wrong ... I dare not ask for your forgiveness." Zhou Yao settled down, his eyes filled with pain: "But I beg you, let me make up for you, let me help Can i help you? "

He did not believe that Ruan Tang was willing to accept this engagement with Auston.

Ruan Tang looked at him with grief, regrets his original appearance, and grinned, but his attitude became more and more indifferent: "make up for me? Help me? Zhou Yao, can you make up for me and help me?"