Chapter 46

The next day, Zhou Yao was interrupted by Marshal Zhou himself and sent Emperor Xing to the border to practice overnight, which spread throughout the Emperor Xing.

Because of the disgust of Zhou Yao towards Ruan Tang, Allston forced the old marshal to send away his only son. The news spread across the entire emperor star, which also proves that Allton's obsession and favor of Ruan Tang ...

At this moment, Wen Run visited the residence of the Duke of Aston under the name of his mother, Miss Ruan.

However, after entering the mansion, he did not go to see Ruan Yue, but led into the study of Oston under the leadership of the housekeeper: "Please, Lord Duke is waiting for the chief in the study."

Wen Run nodded slightly: "There is work."

Wen Run took a deep breath and stepped into Allston's study.

The study door closed automatically, and even the housekeeper who led him was shielded by Allston.

In the large study room, only Austen and Wenrun were left.

Orston was the same as before. The mask covered most of his face so that his face could not be seen clearly, but only a pair of blue eyes exposed to convey his emotions.

At this moment he was sitting lazily, clasping his hands, looking slightly at Wenrun's eyes, and he was full of ridicule and satire: "Tell me, Chief Wen has never gone to the Temple of the Three Treasures. This time he came to me. For what? "

"Never mind, are you trying to persuade me to let go of my wife like Zhou Shao?" He was so disgusted, these guys around Ruan Tang obviously did something wrong, turned back and regretted and tangled with Ruan Tang again. people.

However, even so, Wen Run came to him alone, but he still had something unexpected.

Wen Run, looking at the arrogant appearance of Auston, could not imagine this seemingly madness. Actually, everyone is a grasshopper after the autumn. Sooner or later, the dude with a blue beard played himself. Such a powerful private soldier has accumulated such a forceful force.

However, if the previous life is not worthy of your own use, who can imagine it in the end?

Perhaps, the look of Auston at this moment is also one of his disguise.

The alpha in front of me is really deep and unpredictable. Looking at the man who seems to be able to see it at a glance, but the bottomless man, feels a little shuddering, causing some illusions about tigers and skins.

But for Ruan Tang, Wenrun chose to take a step forward, and solemnly said to Auston sincerely: "Wenrun is willing to be loyal to His Royal Highness. In the future, if His Highness is to be useful to Her Highness, Wenrun is willing to serve His Highness. For His Royal Highness. "

After Ruan Tang said Ioston's words, Wenrun went back to thinking about it all night and finally made such a decision.

Good birds choose wood to live, gentlemen choose the master, Wen Run does n't know if he will be born again, and he will change for the future, but the alpha's ingenuity at the heart of the city, but forbearance is that he has no brothers, even The empress had to be ashamed before him.

Wen Run believes in his ability and knows that even if he can't conquer this interstellar space in the end of the world, and let the whole sea of ​​stars fall under his feet, he will be able to protect himself.

Wen Run's previous life has been heartbroken by the battle between the academy and the aristocracy of Emperor Xingxing, and he is extremely disappointed with the empire 's government and is extremely chilled ...