Chapter 53

Ruan Yang has been awake. Although his body hasn't moved much, it takes a long time to recover to move freely, but his consciousness and spirit have recovered completely.

He was very young when he was involved in the accident, and with the best medical technology that has been used to maintain his life, he has not left any traces on this great shore alpha.

He looked as handsome as ever, except that the dignity in his eyes was the vicissitudes of time exposed by the passing of time.

Ruan Tang has not seen his awake state for many years, instead of a drowsy brother. The two brothers are staring at each other, speechless.

"Brother ... Do you still recognize me?" Silent for a while, or Ruan Tang got up first, walked to Ruan Yang's side, and sat next to his bed.

Ruan Yang grabbed his hand as if he was a kid: "Xiao Tang, I'm sorry for you. For so many years, I haven't had the responsibility to be an elder brother, to be alpha, not to protect you, not to protect Satsuki And mother, have you suffered so much for so many years ... "

Although he has been in a coma, his consciousness has been able to vaguely sense external changes.

I felt that after my own accident, my mother and my sister suffered a series of accidents, and the entire family was so ruined, so all the burdens fell on the youngest and most protected omega brother in their family ... Not the taste, he struggled several times to wake up, but he couldn't wake up ...

He couldn't do anything about Ruan Tang and his mother and sister.

I can only see Ruan Tang suffering hard.

As the only alpha in the family, Ruan Yang felt that he should have been the backbone of this family. The patron saint of this family did not expect that for so many years, the family was almost helpless.

And rely on this youngest brother to bless himself.

Ruan Yang couldn't add any more guilt.

Ruan Tang shook his head, but it was emotional and difficult to calm down: "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, everything is all right now, as long as you are awake, brother, our family will be developing for the better ..."

The days of suffering have passed.

He survived, Ruan Yang awoke, and he has finally ceased to be an unrelated person.

The brothers talked and did n't know how much, it was late, and Ruan Tang planned to go back to rest. Ruan Yang suddenly looked up and asked him, "Haven't seen your alpha yet? Why didn't he come, and when can I let him see me?"

He knows that his brother is married, and he knows that his high position and weight are good for his brother, but for the alpha that his brother never showed up, Ruan Yang still feels that he should be at ease to see it.

Ruan Tang's eyes lightened: "Okay, I'll let him see the elder brother, let me show you."

He knew that although Allston loved him so much and gave him everything he wanted, he never thought about integrating into his life. Therefore, even if Oston gave his mother and siblings the best medical treatment, he never thought of coming to see them.

However, Ruan Tang still wanted to fight for the person he likes to meet with his most respected person.

Auston didn't want to integrate into his life, but Ruan Tang favored him as a part of his life.

"What kind of person is he?" Ruan Yang looked at Ruan Tang anxiously, even if he was lying unconscious, he knew that Ruan Tang's alpha had never seen them once.