Chapter 78

Ruan Tang has n't been back for a long time. In fact, he was surprised before Ruan Xi 's ability. Not to mention that the Duke 's Palace is heavily guarded. Even the Duke other than Oston may not be transferred to the mansion. Surveillance, not to mention Ruan Xi, who has nothing now.

There are many times before, Ruan Xi can come up with many things and evidence that do not match his identity wrist.

All of this makes Ruan Tang feel strange and inexplicable.

His intuition told him that Ruan Xi must be hiding something in his body, but he couldn't explore it for a while.

"What else? Is there anything else he intends to do? He grabbed such a big handle on me, wouldn't he just want to publish the scandal online?" Ruan Tang regained his thoughts and laughed out loudly. .

Based on his understanding of Ruan Xi, he didn't think that Ruan Xi finally managed to catch the opportunity to rectify him and would only start from the Internet.

The subordinates paused for a while, according to the truth, "He is inquiring about the important events and parties that you and the Duke may attend, and he is trying to contact the noble lady who is planning those events, and he wants to get access to the event venue. Qualifications."

If it wasn't for Qianqi's poor skills, of course Ruan Xi would not be able to take the Internet step so quickly and startle ...

"Oh? Then?" Ruan Tang asked with interest.

Subordinates immediately said: "Then what else then. Your current status and status are placed in Emperor Star, each of the noble ladies are human beings, knowing that he is not good with you, and even want to obtain the qualification to enter the event site may be I'm going to fight against you, plus the warning from Lord Duke, it's all right to leave him out, how can I ignore him? "

This is the advantage of being in power at Emperor Star. If Ruan Tang has nothing, Ruan Xi wants to provoke him, he is known in advance, and the nobles who are idle and love to eat melon will not be notified by anyone. He will only be happy to watch the opera with the seeds.

especially. Ruan Xi 's grasp of his so-called handle may still be related to his 'derailment'. The group of people will be even more excited about it, waiting to see how bad Ruan Tang can be.

But now, Ruan Tang is not only Austen's favorite wife, but also the owner of the Ruan family—

Everything is different for the empire's most promising younger brother, Lieutenant General Ruan Yang.

Ruan Xi wanted to harm him and made his private scandal public. Not only would no one help Ruan Xi, waiting to see the drama, but also feared to cause trouble to the upper body. He would help Ruan Tang to suppress the matter and not let it go. These private individuals see the opportunity to be exposed to others, so that they can sell to Ruan Tang.

"They are indeed human beings. Ruan Xi is really not enough to compare with them." Ruan Tang's eyes were bent and his tone was cool, but he had to admit it.

He also knew behind the power that he possessed enough power and status to be able to refer to the deer as a horse.

Just like him, when he had nothing in the past, he clearly did nothing wrong, but Ruan Xiyin put a handful on it, and everyone can spit it out. Everyone shouted and his reputation was destroyed. Now he has the right and has the power. 'There are also people who help him to keep things down, not to be exposed to others, and to protect his reputation.

The subordinate asked anxiously: "Chairman, then what do we do next ..."

Although things can be suppressed, in the end it is necessary to replace some resources with other forces and pay a little price to hide the duke.