Chapter 64

Ruan Tang didn't expect that Auston's point was here, and immediately found the topic and teased him: "Tangtang? Your name is like a nickname, can I understand that you are teasing me?"

"Shit, I just made a typo." Auston slipped for a while, and didn't expect Ruan Tang's concern to be here.

He pondered it several times, and felt that Tang Tang, Tangtang, seemed to sound pretty good ...

But he would not let that shameless oga know.

He thought for a while and sent a message to Ruan Tang, maliciously stabbing: "What girl's name changed is not as good as before, it's ugly."

Ruan Tang didn't care about this: "Since adults, if you are prone to typing errors, please send me a voice. I think you must call me sugar candy."

Because Auston's skin was thin, Ruan Tang felt that his skin was getting thicker and thicker instead.

The more he looked at Auston, the more he teased him.

Aston did not expect that this oga was getting farther and farther on the wavy line of his self-release, and he was instantly flushed with anger, and too lazy to ignore him.

After a while, Ruan Tang sent another message to Auston: "Sir, can I ask you something?"

"What's the matter?" Auston didn't know what the oga wanted to do, or did he deliberately cheat himself out, but when he saw that Ruan Tang had used the word, he returned him in the first second.

Ruan Tang sorted out his thoughts and immediately said, "Yes, my mother is sober. My elder brother was awarded the honor of lieutenant general, and the military department arranged a place for him. The elder brother didn't want to disturb us, so he planned to bring My mother and older sister moved out ... "

Tang Yun is a very traditional oga woman. After she knew that the oldest son of Alha was arranged by the military, she was unwilling to bring her family to disturb her children.

Ruan Tang couldn't persuade her, and Ruan Yang repeatedly pledged to take care of her and Ruan Yue, Ruan Tang agreed.

"Since they want to leave, they must respect their opinions, of course." Auston did not care much about this, and he and Ruan Tang's family were not familiar with it.

It is also known that in the old concept of Emperor Star Aristocracy, alha children are responsible for supporting the elderly. Oga children 's family is regarded as an outsider in the eyes of many elderly people. Permanent residence is a shame, unless alha children do not have the ability to support the elderly or Only one oga child would do that.

Although Auston didn't care about this, Ruan Yang could understand if he had serious pride as alha.

But what suddenly Austen thought, he asked again, "Or do you not want them to leave and want them to stay and stay with you?"

He remembered that the oga was quite sticky and cared about the personality of his family.

If Ruan Yang insists on moving out with his mother and sister, will he be lonely?

With this in mind, Auston felt that it was time for him to find a way to stop Ruan Yang from moving out with his mother and daughter ...

"It's not like that," Ruan Tang immediately said, "It's just that my mother wanted to see the grown-up before they moved away, so I want to ask the grown-up to see my mother and the big brother."

Since Ruan Yang woke up, he has mentioned countless times that he would like to see Auston, all dragged by Ruan Tang for various reasons.

But this time, Tang Yun was sober, and Auston wouldn't show up to meet them again ... Ruan Tang felt that he was about to explain.