Chapter 23

Aston looked at Ruan Tang in surprise, but did not expect Ruan Tang to say so.

He has always felt that Ruan Tang was soft-hearted, but he always liked to sympathize and rescue others when he was difficult to protect himself. It was kind and good to say, a soft bun that anyone could knead.

He is a good man of an orthodox sense, different from his Taoism.

It was only when Ruan Tang smashed Irving that he saw another aspect of Ruan Tang, refreshing his understanding of Ruan Tang, but that was still within the normal range.

It wasn't until Ruan Tang finished his remarks that Allston suddenly realized that Ruan Tang might not be the same as he imagined.

This could not help but make him more and more interested in Ruan Tang.

"After all, the embankment of thousands of miles collapsed in the ant's hole, and there are many big men in the world who died in the hands of the small characters he looked down on ..." Ruan Tang didn't know what Aston thought and thought, just He said what he thought: "It 's not a good thing that no matter how big people and small people offend, it 's not a good thing, because I do n't know when someone will catch you from behind."

Ruan Tang didn't know what this lunatic thought and thought, but just wanted to tell him his experience as a normal person.

As an unloved child who grew up in the most intense aristocratic circle of Emperor Xing's intrigue, Ruan Tang prepared for warmth and warmth from an early age and thought that he was not a good person in a complete sense. A saint has only a certain bottom line.

He has read many historical records and knows that many big names have died in the hatred of the little ones. Some emperor in history was even too brutal and was covered by a servant who served him while he was sleeping. Dead, disgraceful ...

Because of this, Ruan Tang never offends and treats others with contempt, even if the other person is just a trivial person.

In the noble circle, he knew that few of these big men were clean. He didn't care about Orston's killing, but he didn't want to see Orston deliberately torture others, but he didn't kill him ...

Keep a tortured person by your side, hate you day and night, I don't know when I will want to counterattack you.

Maybe this lunatic enjoyed this feeling.

But in Ruan Tang's view, this is the most unwise and most self-destructive act ...

Rabbits bite when they are anxious, not to mention people. Today, this person may be rubbed and rubbed by you in your hands, but maybe another day he will accumulate strength and put you to death.

This is why Ruan Tang will prevent Aston from torturing the servants in Fufang whenever he sees it.

If he is not sure, or if he wants to kill that person, he will never deliberately insult others, nor will he stand by and watch others torture others to arouse joint hatred ...

There is deep resentment, which can be wiped out with death.

The killings were nothing but torture, torture others ... there was no need.

Aston did not expect that Ruan Tang would say so, seeing his eyes became more and more full of interest: "They have insulted you so far, why didn't I see you give them a knife?"

"How do grown-ups know that if I were given a chance, I wouldn't say anything now and I wouldn't put them to death in the future?" Ruan Tang looked back at him calmly and asked.

He was never a man who liked to put hatred and mind on the bright side.

If he hates a person, either he doesn't move that person, or if he gets a chance, he hits in one shot ...