Chapter 72

Tang Yun had an early accident. Since Ruan Tang's memory, I haven't known how many times I have been sick from childhood to childhood. The times have been helped by myself and medical robots.

Being cared for when someone is sick, being comforted by elders with pheromone, this experience that almost every ao child has had, is a rather novel experience for Ruan Tang ...

Feeling the cool and generous palm of the alpha, giving him a refreshing touch and the light soothing nature of the pheromone.

Ruan Tang felt extremely peaceful and peaceful, as if all his impetuousness had been smoothed.

He had a feeling of being highly valued and cared for, and it seemed as if he had suddenly found a sense of security that he had been craving for but had been missing for a long time.

"Master ..." Ruan Tang's eyes did not open, but his voice was a little louder.

"Are you awake? How are you feeling now? Are you still upset?" Asking him louder, Oston thought he was awake and asked nervously.

Ruan Tang tried his best to open his eyes, but he couldn't open them, but despite this, he felt that Auston in his illness was not as gentle as a real person.

It is very different from peacetime, but he has to make him more and more obsessed with it.

Because of the high fever, he even couldn't tell whether it was reality or his dream.

"Sir, I seem to smell the smell of your pheromone. It is a toffee with a creamy flavor. It's so sweet ... it makes me want to eat it when I smell it ..." He took a deep breath and uploaded it from the alpha body The smell of pheromone came, murmured in a half dream.

Auston didn't expect that he actually smelled his pheromone and instantly blew his hair. He retorted: "You nonsense, my pheromone taste is obviously Bailey's sweet wine taste, wine taste ... how could it be toffee taste? "

This is one of the reasons why he doesn't like to put his pheromone outside. As the blue-bearded Duke of the Emperor Star, a alpha, his pheromone smells like a sweet mother.

Allston was also desperate.

He prefers his own pheromone taste to stinky tofu, rather than accept his own pheromone taste.

Ruan Tang heard his irritable refutation, but he laughed stupidly, almost unconsciously smelling the source of the toffee smell, just kissed Auston's neck and kissed him, his mouth was vague: "But it's really sweet."

Auston didn't expect Ruan Tang to do this. He felt an itch in his neck and suddenly became very excited. He loosened Ruan Tang: "You ... what are you doing?"

The whole person turned red from the ears to the cheeks, like a rude girl.

He had no idea that this omega was so slutty, even if he kissed him ... actually ... actually licked him ...

The warm lips with a touch of wetness were on his neck, and he touched them, leaving only a slight wet watermark with hot residue on the skin.

Blown by the wind, it was cold suddenly, and then touched the wetness of the neck was dry.

Aston's heart seemed to be scratched by a cat, it immediately caused waves, itching and pain, and he could not calm for a long time. He couldn't say for himself, what it felt like was very weird.

But he knew clearly that he liked this feeling, a feeling that he couldn't say.

But it was dangerous that he wanted to avoid and not let go of the beast in his heart ...