Chapter 112

Auston didn't expect that he just wanted to kiss Ruan Tang. Ruan Tang actually spit out like this, his girl's heart broke into dregs in an instant.

He pointed at Ruan Tang in disbelief: "You ... how do you look like this? You just said you loved me, but now you pushed me away and vomited?"

"Do you hate my kiss like this? Huh?"

Sure enough, this omega is the one who loves the new and hates the old, and is abandoned. How long have they been together, that's it ...

"Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, and I don't know why I did this ..." Ruan Tang wanted to comfort his broken young girl's heart, but how could he not suppress the nausea in his stomach, his face frowning with pain. .

Aston looked at him with pain and suddenly couldn't care about his young girl's heart. When he brought the trash can to Ruan Tang, he called the doctor, and looked at him with anxiety: "What's wrong with you? Did you have a bad stomach? "

This is so good, why do you vomit in person?

I did n't eat anything I should n't eat, and every day the nutrient did not taste at all. Then Ruan Tang could have eaten something wrong.

"Maybe ..." Ruan Tang looked up with tears in his eyes, and couldn't think of other possibilities for a while.

Aston lifted him up, patted him on the back, and blamed him with disappointment: "Why do you say you are so coquettish? The whole army eats almost the same thing, why you eat it badly What about the stomach? Is it so uncomfortable for you to vomit like this? "

Ruan Tang swallowed, glared at him, and didn't even scold him.

Just then, the medical team called by Auston arrived.

Aston immediately exclaimed nervously, "The doctor came over to show him, he vomited terribly."

A few doctors were afraid that something had happened to Ruan Tang, and they rushed over there in good faith and took out various treatment instruments, so they had to help Ruan Tang to check it.

"You guys say he's eating something bad? It doesn't matter, how do I treat it?" Auston was so anxious that he asked nervously.

The doctor checked it, but after confirming it again, he looked at Auston subtly, "His Royal Highness, this is not a bad stomach, this is it."

He had never seen such a careless parent.

"Yes, what's up? Is everything okay?" But Auston didn't respond at all, and didn't even think about that.

Ruan Tang was taken by him without thinking about it, and asked, "Yeah, what's wrong?"

He and Allston have never gone through estrus. Generally, the pregnancy rate of omega is over 95% during estrus, but the probability of conception during non-estrus is very low ...

Ruan Tang didn't even think about that.

Moreover, looking at Auston, who is like an older child in front of him, Ruan Tang feels that he can't even care for him alone, and wants to stay in the world for a while, and never wanted to have a child ...

"Although it is not obvious in the first trimester of pregnancy." The doctor looked at the two of them with firm looks, but they did not think in that normal direction. They suddenly thought in imagination, suspecting that they had not had much trouble recently, and countless royal families emerged in their mind Simplicity, scandal unseen.

I felt like I might be dead, but out of a doctor's basic moral qualities, he still told Ruan Tang and Auston firmly: "But Madam, this is indeed pregnant, yes, this child has been three months old."