After I Got Married, Those Wh...

By Esmesnow19

Alternate Title : 结婚后,渣过我的人都重生了 Author : Rain Falls Like Dust For some unknown reason no matter what Ruan Tan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113: Daily After Marriage 01
Chapter 114: Daily After Marriage 02
Chapter 115: Daily After Marriage 03
Chapter 116: Daily After Marriage 04
Chapter 117: Ancient early abuse residue 01
Chapter 118: Ancient early abuse residue 02
Chapter 119: Ancient early abuse residue 03
Chapter 120: Ancient early abuse residue 04
Chapter 121: Ancient early abuse residue 05
Chapter 122: Ancient early abuse residue 06
Chapter 123: Born For You 01
Chapter 124: Born For You 02
Chapter 125: Born For You 03

Chapter 97

161 6 0
By Esmesnow19

Allston stared at him for a while.

Seeing that Ruan Tang was really angry, he didn't plan to ignore him.

Although he didn't want to get used to this omega's unreasonable trouble, his instinct for survival still prompted him to come to Ruan Tang ...

"Did you get a pump? Why do you say you are so angry and have a bigger temper than me?" Auston took the initiative to talk to Ruan Tang.

He thought that his temper was already big enough, but he did not expect that Ruan Tang, a gentle and weak omega, actually had a bigger temper than him ...

Alas, I don't know who got used to it.

Ruan Tang looked at his clear blue eyes, but this time he was not reconciled, turned around, and continued to ignore him.

He is not accustomed to this alpha princess' disease. Who is not a little princess?

"... Are you really not hungry?"

"You smell it, the food is delicious ... Do you want to lose weight now?"

"Whether you eat or not, I will eat if you don't ..."

Auston was helpless, but his omega could not help but coax, and had to reheat the food again, and went to Ruan Tang to try to coax him around.

But this time, Ruan Tang was really outraged and remained unmoved.

How can I ignore him.

"... Sorry, I was wrong, it was all my fault ..." Oston saw that this was still not a way for him, so he had to break his wrist and give up his last dignity as alpha, and apologized sharply.

Ruan Tang heard his apology before looking up at him, and said his first sentence after the Cold War: "What's wrong with you?"

"I ..." Auston confessed to be neat and clear, but in the face of Ruan Tang's questioning, he could only look at him aggressively.

Where does he know what is wrong with him? He didn't even know what was going on, what he did wrong, and he felt completely innocent.

It was purely an innocent lying gun, but he could not say this in front of Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang looked at him like this and immediately wanted to turn his back to him.

Aston saw himself opening his mouth and then closing it. In a hurry, he grabbed Ruan Tang's hand and blurted out: "You also know that I have amnesia, don't you remember anything? Don't you tell me Say, how could I know where I was wrong? How could there be room for correction? "

Amnesia is simply a panacea for his life now.

Ruan Tang immediately frowned slightly after hearing the words and looked deeply at him.

Knowing so much wrong, Auston had to keep his eyes wide open and looked at Ruan Tang poorly and helplessly.

Ruan Tang looked down at him, lowered his voice and said, "I'm curious. After we were together, did you treat me as a companion and as a person standing next to you?"

"Still, you just treat me as a pet, a kitten and a puppy. When you are happy, you can pet me to the sky. Come and tease me a few times. If you are unhappy, you do n't remember who I am?"

He tried to control his emotions so that he didn't cry, but his voice was a little hoarse.

But this is enough to break Allton's heart ...

Looking at the red eyes of omega's eyes, even though Auston didn't remember anything, his brain was still conditioned and he panicked and replied, "Of course I didn't ..."

"Otherwise, before you make every decision, why do you feel that you haven't even discussed the ** and the need to discuss with me, and you have made your own claim? You received such treatment, and I didn't even know it beforehand, you Never told me that you had an accident and it was because of your memory loss that I was able to learn from the last of your subordinates ... "Ruan Tang squeezed every sentence out of her teeth, word by word.

He was going to question him after he restored his memory, but today such a thing happened and Auston kept pestering him.

Ruan Tang suddenly couldn't control his emotions.

Allston looked at him, his lips moved, but he couldn't say anything: "I ..."

Looking at Ruan Tang like this, he dare not even find an excuse for his amnesia.

"I really want to know, what exactly am I in your heart? Are we really the closest people? Do you have a moment of respect and trust in me? Otherwise, how can you feel that you didn't tell me in advance Is it necessary for me to have a psychological preparation in advance? "Ruan Tang was pressing hard.

Auston looked at him deeply, and seemed to be touched by these words all of a sudden. He did not dare to touch him, and even dared not to have a word of rebuttal. He could only squatted in front of Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang took a deep breath and said these words that were pressing to the bottom of her heart. Then she felt that her emotions had eased a lot. She pressed her voice into her throat and said, "Now you have memory loss, I don't want to fight with you ... We'll talk about things after you regain your memory. "

After such a heavy word exited, the time between the two seemed to be frozen, and they were silent for a long time, and no one spoke.

After a while, Orston saw the "One Thousand and One Nights" by Ruan Tang on the bed, and then he took the initiative to try and break the ice with Ruan Tang: "... You will not tell me a story tonight Yet?"

Although he is usually very powerful, after Ruan Tang is really angry, he is very weak and very weak ...

"What do you think of me? Do you invite a babysitter to tell you a story to coax you to sleep? Have you paid me?" But Ruan Tang really didn't eat his set, and he was so angry. , Grabbed a pillow, smashed into Auston fiercely: "Go!"

Aston failed to break the ice and was smashed by the pillow. After a while, he weakly said, "... you are so fierce."

The blue-bearded Duke, who was so far-fetched in Emperor Xing's fame, could not have imagined that he had one day to say that others were fierce, but there was no way, who made him like this fierce and unreasonable omega.

Seeing that Ruan Tang is now bombing like a mine, he didn't dare to act lightly, so he squatted down and picked up the pillow by himself. He lay down beside Ruan Tang obediently, and did not dare to be forced by Ruan Tang to face Lei Tang. go to bed.

...

Ruan Tang got up early the next morning, and went to the laboratory of the Ministry of Military Industry early in the morning. He didn't have a chance to break the ice for Auston. Even in the afternoon, Ruan Tang was indifferent when he heard from other populations that Oston strongly rebuked Garnier, who was a good advocate, and demoted him.

At this moment, after dealing with Garnier's claims, at the moment, in order to resolve the contradiction between himself and Ruan Tang, after consulting with the veteran Vincent, he wrote down 10,000 Many words, emotional and regretful pledge and guarantee, completely lost his last trace of dignity as alpha ...

He was thinking about how to open the mouth with Ruan Tang at night, but suddenly felt dizzy.

Immediately after that, he banged and fell to the ground suddenly—

"... Master, what's wrong with you?" Vincent, who was communicating with him, was shocked.

Allston suddenly fell into a coma.

Because Oston's mental disorder may erupt at any time, his medical team did not dare to rest at all. It was on standby 24 hours a day. In the first time, they rushed to the scene and surrounded the Aston group in a coma. Sent to the treatment room.

After it was determined that his coma was a precursor to the outbreak of mental disorder, everyone quit the treatment room to avoid being hurt by him, and dared to detect it outside.

Vincent went to the Ministry of Military Affairs to find Ruan Tang.

"Mrs ...." Vincent didn't want too many people to know about the situation of Oston, and he was so anxious that he pulled Ruan Tang out of the laboratory.

Ruan Tang followed him, thinking he was here to lobby for Auston, and frowned immediately, saying: "Vincent, you don't have to ..."

"Ma'am, it's not good, the adult's mental disorder has suddenly started, and now it has reached an uncontrollable level. Now he hasn't awoke, no one dares to approach him, only you can help him ..." Vincent simply Without giving Ruan Tang the chance to finish his words, he hurriedly yelled.

Ruan Tang was startled and panicked: "Where is he now? Take me there immediately!"

He quarreled with Auston and returned to quarrel, but regarding the condition of Auston, Ruan Tang did not dare to care ...

Auston was drowsy, feeling only a headache, pheromone flooded in his body, and his temperature kept rising.

At this time, an omega was wearing a medical staff isolation suit and a mask wearing a turn to check on the condition of Auston, sneaking into the treatment room of Auston.

Looking at the drowsy alpha and the madness that can still be smelled through the gown and mask, the melancholy arrogant pheromone taste, he trembled hard and forcibly, and quietly approached Aston, but released a little Own pheromone taste.

The drowsy Auston was suddenly awakened by the taste of this high fit, and suddenly opened his eyes that had been covered with red blood at the moment.

He only broke away from the restraint of the treatment bed for a moment.

The omega looked at Austen's scarlet eyes and the eyes that looked extremely stubborn at this moment, and he was scared and shivered, and his whole body was in fear, but considering the future prosperity and wealth.

Just think of what the adult said to him that his pheromone match with Oston is 100%, as long as he is combined with his spirit, he can manipulate him from now on and get everything that Ruan Tang gets, even if he feels himself To be crushed into pieces by the pheromone of Auston, he still faced the difficulties, opened his lips, and said intermittently: "... Come ... Come here, don't be afraid, I ... I will save you ... "

"We are ao with 100% pheromone matching. We are a natural pair. I ... we will combine spirits. From now on you will listen to me and give me everything. Do you understand me?"

He tried his best to release his pheromone, seduce Allston in every way.

At this moment, Auston has completely lost his mind, smelling this strange pheromone taste, and he should even pounce on that omega ...

After the spiritual union, they often can't help but take the physical union together, coupled with the loss of control of Auston's mental power. The medical staff outside can only judge the condition of Allston at the moment through the data transmitted by the smart house.

Ruan Tang arrived at the treatment room of Oston in the first time, and communicated with the medical staff of Oston to learn and understand how to face the madness and hurting Oston at this moment. After channeling his mental strength, he was led by an armed doctor to the treatment room in Allston.

Because Oston's pheromone mental power level is the highest double s in the empire alpha, and it is quite dangerous after he gets out of control.

Therefore, the treatment room used to shut out the mental state of Oston is also specially made. There are six goalkeepers with special materials. Allen is locked in the inner part. He also didn't come out to hurt people.

"Ma'am, this is an electric stun. If you are holding your life in danger, you can press this button to fight against the Duke. As soon as we receive your message, we will definitely try to come to your rescue ... ... "Every time a fully-armed doctor opened a door, he couldn't help but Ruan Tangding Dingwanwan ordered to pay attention to ensuring the safety of life.

All of them know that if Ruan Tang is really here, let alone Ruan Yang, even if it is possible for Oston to restore his mind, it is impossible to let them go.

Ruan Tang nodded repeatedly: "Okay, I see."

Every time a door is opened, the special material metal is less isolated from Oston's runaway pheromone.

When the fourth door was opened, the doctor and Ruan Tang glanced at each other, and at the same time, they discovered that they were wrong: "What's going on?"

"How could this be?"

Allston's pheromone taste was revealed through the door, but with the revealed pheromone taste, not only one, but also an omega and his pheromone taste slowly wrapped together. Seen through.

Ruan Tang immediately turned pale.

Thinking of that bad omega that had a 100% match with Allston's pheromone, there was a lot of bad premonitions, and I was frightened suddenly.

The doctor was also startled, picking up the walkie-talkie and shouting at his colleague: "What's going on? How can there be other omega in the Duke's treatment room?"

The words fell, and he couldn't bother to explain to Ruan Tang the rest. He just opened the remaining two doors and led Ruan Tang into it.

Ruan Tang was so hazy, his face was pale, and he couldn't imagine what happened to Allston and that omega in such a long time.

And the pheromone entangled by Allston and the omega came from the door ...

The last door opened.

Ruan Tang could clearly see the scene inside, but she was suddenly relieved.

It is true that there is another omega in the treatment room, but the irrational Orston didn't have anything to do with him, but the whole person sat on him with one hand around his neck and one hand beating him wildly, using himself The pheromone threatened to unilaterally abuse that unknown omega.

The omega was swollen and swollen by his face, and his face was blue and purple.

Aston lost his mind, but rubbed his neck while buckling his glands, as if trying to pull out the omega glands by hand.

The omega's glands had been bloodied by him, and then it would show such a strong pheromone taste.

Ruan Tang was startled, and immediately rushed forward to open Auston: "Seth ..."

Auston pushed Ruan Tang away and continued to attack the omega madly.

There was only one thought in his mind, that is, he hated the taste, and he wanted to make the source of the taste completely disappear ...

"Mrs ...." The doctor was startled, and immediately activated the robot he prepared for Ruan Tang's safety.

Several robots with strengths comparable to the adult alpha approached, and were splattered by Allston, almost scrapped, and then barely dragged the omega out of Allston and separated them.

"Help me, save me ..." The omega immediately felt the pain of splitting liver and gallbladder from his internal organs as soon as he breathed the fresh air. He urinated his pants and screamed in horror.

Rolling around to avoid Auston, as if crazy.

At the moment of dying, did he realize how stupid he was, and how fearless he had just done the work ... and at this moment, he realized that the spiritual coercion of the double s-alpha alpha suppressed the gene of omega What a horrible thing.

Fake is fake in the end, and it is impossible to make it true again.

He just wanted to live now, but the mental power of Auston's cutting-edge predators made him breathless, he couldn't escape at all, couldn't stand up, and was only driven by the desire for survival to wolverine like a dog to the door Climb to ...

That omega's escape caused greater attack on Allston.

Seeing that Oston was about to rush out of the treatment room with that omega, Ruan Tang immediately hugged him from behind.

Aston wanted to break away from Ruan Tang and hunted down his prey, but when he was embraced by Ruan Tang, he was unconsciously settled, and even the intruder did not want to go after him.

But when he smelled the doctor's smell, he yelled at the doctor like crazy, as if he was driving out foreigners.

Ruan Tang immediately told the doctor when he saw the situation: "Go out first! Find someone to take care of that omega, and investigate how he came in, what purpose and history come from, Seth's side I will solve it!"

"Ma'am, you ..." The doctor looked at Ruan Tang with great anxiety and wanted to persuade Ruan Tang to go with him.

Aston 's crazy look, where is Ruan Tang's resistance? Ruan Tang is not doing anything to him right now. He looks good. Later, Ruan Tang will force his spiritual wall. ?

But Ruan Tang hugged Auston tightly, but he refused to give up: "Go out, I have my own share!"

Big deal, today he died here with Allston, and there is nothing terrible. Anyway, he promised Oston long ago that if he died, he would be willing to bury him.

The doctor wanted to persuade him again, but after seeing Ruan Tang's resolute attitude, he hesitated to retreat again and again.

The doors made of special materials have been dropped from floor to floor, and finally only Austen and Ruan Tang were locked in this treatment room. 2k novel reading network

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 169 30
In the fifteenth year of the Chenghua Dynasty, the usurper Ning Chen finally died. The youngest left minister since the founding of the dynasty, his...
8.3K 158 20
Based on the shorts from Amphibia. Also includes one shots
3M 115K 31
"I am made to please you, Octavia." (Completed, Edited 45%) ********* Alpha Maksim lived his life hoping to meet his mate one day, complete the bond...
62.3K 1.3K 73
Author(s) Yan Songsong 严颂颂 Year 2022 Status in COO 73 chapters + 5 extras (Completed) Description Ji Ruan transmigrated into an old-fashioned dog-blo...