𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

fifty-three

1.9K 60 5
By voicelessyouth

"Anakin slow down!" Y/n yelps as he boyfriend goes to strike her with his lightsaber.

The two had finally gotten the chance to duel, and he definitely was bot going easy. Anakin was far quicker, and much more skilled than Y/n. And even if Anakin wasn't going exactly easy on Y/n, he would never hurt her. And he made sure of that. Whenever he went to strike Y/n, and he knew it would've hit het if they weren't training, he'd stop the blade about a foot away.

"Not happening sweetheart." Anakin says kicking her back, and spinning his lightsaber.

Y/n quickly blocked his next attack "Ani I'm not as skilled as you are." She grunts, pushing her two yellow blades against Anakin's blue one.

"Well this is how you'll learn." Anakin says using the force to shove her back.

Y/n flies back landing, and rolling on the ground harshly. Her blades fly from her hands, and finally she lands on het back. Y/n blankly stares up at the tall roof of the training room, a frown on her face.

"Oh shit!" Anakin exclaimed rushing over to her "Are you okay, sweets?" He asks worriedly, crouching down at her side

"I'm fine." Y/n says sitting up and rolling her shoulders "I told you to go easy on me." She says, using the force to try and call both sabers to her hand.

"You've gotta practice more combat." Anakin says frowning, while clipping his saber to his belt.

The two hilts wiggled, and slowly inched in her direction. Y/n groaned in frustration, and suddenly the hilts flew into her hand. The woman grins "Ha Ha!" She exclaimed proudly, completely ignoring Anakin's words.

"Y/n."

"What?" Y/n asks looking over at her boyfriend, before pushing herself to her feet.

Anakin follows her actions "You need to work on your combat more." He says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Anakin, it's fine." Y/n says dismissively waving her free hand, just before putting her hilts in their holsters.

"Y/n, you never know when you'll need to use these kinds of skills." Anakin tries to reason

Before Y/n could get another word out, the lights suddenly went out. And a red emergency light came on, lighting the room slightly "What the fuck?"

"Something's not right." Anakin says in worry, while pulling out his comlink "Obi-wan? Come in Obi-wan."

Y/n scoffed "Yeah, obviously." She says not moving from her spot.

"An-akin." Obi-wan's static voice said "Anakin whe-er are you?"

Anakin frowns "I'm with Y/n, we're in training room B." He says "Whats going on?"

Y/n looks to Anakin now worried "Why are coms not working?" She asks.

"I don't know." Anakin mumbles "Obi-wan are you there?"

"At-tack."

Y/n's eyes widened a little "Did he just say attack?" She asks, "As in this temple, the jedi temple, the one place that shouldn't be attacked is being attacked?" She asks quickly

"Obi-wan? Are you there?" Anakin asks again, now sounding panicked.

"Are coms down?" Y/n asks fearfully "What if something happened to him?" She panics, now worried for Ahsoka and Obi-wan's safety.

Anakin shakes his head "I don't know." He says, trying to keep himself calm. Even though deep down he was freaking out.

"Anakin?"

"Shit." Anakin hisses grabbing his saber "Okay...come on we need to get to the council chambers." He says, making his way towards the door.

"Is that a good idea?" Y/n asks grabbing her own sabers, and following aftet her boyfriend.

Anakin shrugs pressing a button to open the door "No clue." He answered, peaking out into the red illuminated hall "But I know that keeping you close is the best idea. It's the only way I can keep you safe." He says walking out into the hall.

Y/n shakes her head with a sigh "Always trying to be the hero." She jokes, slowly following behind him.

"I'm keeping you alive." Anakin says quietly "Now hush."

Y/n just rolls her eyes, the two of them making their way down the hall. It felt like they had been walking forever, when suddenly there was blaster fire. Anakin pushed Y/n against the wall, and blocked the shot that was fired from behind them. The shot was fired back, and hit whoever had shot off.

"Holy shit." Y/n gasped out with a laugh "Thanks."

Anakin gave her a look "Like I said, it's the only way I can keep you safe." He says, stepping away from her and making his way down the hall "Now, lets see who tried to kill you."

The two made their way down the hall, pausing at the body of a separatist droid. It was specifically a commando droid. Y/n frowns "How the hell did a commando droid get in here?"

"Thats one question. Another one is, how many are there?" Anakin mumbles kicked the droid.

Y/n lets out a sigh "We've gotta get to the council chambers, and fast." She says.

☁︎

It doesn't take long for the two to finally reach the council room, and when they do only master Plo Koon and master Ki-Adi-Mundi were there. Just like the rest of the temple, the room was dark. The only light being a dark red bulb, just like the halls.

"Master Plo, Master Mundi am I glad to see you." Anakin says in relief, looking around the room.

Y/n looks at the two in worry "Where are Master Yoda and Master Kenobi." She asks, her voice sounding panicked.

"Master Yoda went to help the younglings his battalion." Master Plo says "And master Kenobi is protecting the Chancellor with Master Windu and a mix of their clones."

"What about Ahsoka?" Anakin asks in worry, his heart racing with worry.

"Padawan Tano was last seen with your battalion, young Skywalker." Plo Koon informs "We haven't heard anything about her since "

"Did you two run into any droids." Master Mundi asks.

Y/n nods "Yes, master Skywalker took out a commando droid." She confirmed looking between the two masters.

The two older jedi masters exchanged a look "A commando?" Master Mundi asks.

Anakin also nods "Yes sir." He says looking between them "Is something wrong?"

"Kelleran Beq, the jedi master who warned us of the attack said an assassin droid tried to kill one of the younglings." Master Mundi says.

"An assassin droid?" Y/n gasps in shock, looking over at Anakin before looking back at the two masters.

Plo Koon nods "Yes."

"How did they even get into the temple?" Anakin asks in disbelief.

"We don't know." Master Mundi responds.

"A spy maybe. Or a rouge jedi." Master Plo suggests.

Y/n lets out a huff "Well one things for sure, they're not getting out of the temple." She says confidently.

Anakin nods in agreement "What can we do to help?" He asks.

Master Mundi looks to Y/n "Your Majesty, you should get to safety." He says calmly, but something told Y/n he wasn't concerned for her safety.

Y/n scoffed and shook her head "No. No way." She says "I can help." She argued, feeling a little offended. Did they not trust her, or her abilities?

Anakin looks at her, he can feel how upset she is. He then looks back at the other two masters, "I think we'll need her help." He defends "We need all the help we can get."

Master Mundi sighs "She's not a jedi." He says "She is not only a citizen, but she's queen of a planet he says."

Y/n glares at the man, and before she could snap back. Anakin placed his hand on her shoulder "She's just as capable as the rest of us." He defends.

"We don't even know if we can trust her abilities!" Master Mundi hisses coldly.

Plo Koon looks at his fellow jedi master "Master Mundi, that is uncalled for." He says.

"Well it's true!" Master Mundi shouts.

"I'm right here!" Y/n exclaimed in annoyance, as Anakin gently squeezed her shoulder also agitated by his words.

Plo Koon shakes his head "This is not the time for arguments." He says, "Your Majesty, stay with Skywalker. The both of you try and find Padawan Tano, and kill any droids you see." He says.

Y/n looks the kel dor with a smile, she bows slightly "Yes master Plo." She says appreciatively "I wont let you down."

"I know you wont." Master Plo says nodding.

"Come on Y/n." Anakin says gently "Lets go find Ahsoka." He says. And despite his tone sounding calm, Y/n could feel how upset he was.

Plo Koon looked to Master Mundi disappointed "We need to sweep the rest of the temple." He says, "Check for any others, and any more droids."

Master Mundi nods "I think sending her with Skywalker was a terrible idea." He says, slowly walking away afterwards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 861 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here
168 4 14
Annalise is a young Princess fighting for her life as a Jedi Knight. All Annalise wants is to help save her home planet as well as the galaxy from ev...
26.9K 362 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
4.6K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...