wir werden sehen || könig x r...

Oleh vxlzaa

book one of a simple romantic fanfic of könig and the reader :) Lebih Banyak

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
crack chapter~thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight

chapter thirty eight

1.4K 30 26
Oleh vxlzaa

                                      ♈︎

i sighed and took a step. a woman turned the corner and smiled.

"hello (y/n)! i'm sure you remember me when i treated your wounds." she smiled.

"yea definitely, he's awake now." i moved past her and walked down to my bedroom, opening the door and slamming it shut. i plopped down onto the bed and grabbed my pillow, shoving it into my face and screaming into it. i felt pressure on my stomach and moved the pillow, looking down at my stomach and seeing otto glare at me. "hey otto!" i rubbed his head and scratched his chin. he purred and rubbed into my hand. the bell on his collar jingled each time he rubbed into me. i lifted him by under his arms and put him on my chest, looking into his eyes and holding his cheeks. "you don't hate me too right?" i giggled and let him go, letting him lay at the foot of my bed.

a knock at my door came and the door slowly opened. soap popped his head in the doorway and looked at me. "he woke up didn't he?" he smirked at me, walking into my room and taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"unfortunately."

"figured."

i rolled my eyes and sighed. "why is he such a jerk?" i sat up, looking over to soap.

"he's just a grumpy old man." soap chuckled, looking over at me and then to otto. "hey boy." he called him over, patting his thigh. otto looked away from soap and closed his eyes, he loafed and set his head down onto the bed.

"where's könig?" i rubbed my shoulder and grunted from pressing down onto the soreness.

"he should be coming back, he went to the barracks to grab the last of his things for tomorrow." soap leaned forward and rested his arms on his knees, locking his fingers together.

"shit. we leave tomorrow?" i fell back onto the bed and let out a long loud sigh.

"unfortunately we do. and your gonna have fun with old man simon!" he teased, slightly punching my thigh. "i think you two will be fine though." he chuckled.

"if he doesn't kill me in my sleep." i rolled my eyes, sitting back up and standing up from the bed. i walked towards the door and looked out into the hallway. "it's quiet, where is everyone?"

"price is in his stench ridden office and the others are in the barracks." soap sighed, standing up and resting his hands on his hips. "i would go talk to price if i were you."

"great! fun! more conversation with people!" i sarcastically exclaimed with 'excitement' and waved my hands.

"you'll be fine, go." soap nudged my shoulder towards the door.

i walked out of my room and walked down to prices office. i hesitated before i opened the door and stepped in. "everything alright?"

"sit." price motioned to the chair infront of his desk. he scooted closer to his desk and pulled papers from the drawer. i took a seat and felt anxiety flush through my whole body.

"anything on my brother?" i couldn't sit still, my fingers crossed eachother and my leg bounced.

"yes and no. LA has moved to Columbia, and it's far too dangerous for you to go alone. i'll still have you going to LA with ghost- and soap to eliminate the cartel, and take any drugs that are being smuggled." he sighed and rested his head on his fist, looking at the papers and flipping the pages. "stressful enough- könig will be with us."

i huffed and looked away from price, looking down at my hands and fiddling my fingers. "alright."

"they'll have your six, don't worry rookie." he teased, leaning over the desk and nudging my shoulder, giving me a small smile.

i looked up at him and slightly smiled back, looking back down to my hands and sighing. "great, can't wait. i'm prepared." i stood up out of the chair and walked out. walking back towards my room and opened the door, shutting it behind me and laying down onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling. i sighed and stared at the ceiling fan, watching it slowly spin. the door slowly opened, revealing könig ducking his head under the door frame.

"love!" he smiled, rushing over to the bed and getting on the bed, crawling on top of me and hovering over me. he smiled and kissed me a few times on the lips. "i've missed you schatz (sweetheart)."

"you seen me earlier silly." i cupped both of his cheeks with my hands, slowly rubbing my thumb against his scar and pulling him closer to me and kissing him on the lips.

"i miss you every second your not near me love. how was your day?" he gazed into my eyes. his eyes seemed grayer than usual. like dark angered clouds, swirling in the sky.

"it was a day, but better now that i'm with you." i smiled, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck and pulling him down. his head rested on my chest. he shifted, making himself comfortable and huffed. "tired aren't you?" i ran my fingers through his hair, slowly massaging his scalp.

"just a little, are you hungry?" his hand moved down to my thigh, slowly rubbing it. i felt myself feeling excited the more he touched my thigh, craving him to touch me a little higher up.

"just a little, did you cook?" i looked down to him, running my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"of course!" he gently rubbing my thigh, moving closer to my slit. "getting excited?" he looked up at me and smiled.

i giggled and rolled my eyes. "no, i have no clue what your taking about." i teased, biting my lip and tilting my head back as he would get closer and closer to my slit.

"don't lie my love." he moved his hand and sat up on the bed, looking over to me and smiling. "look at the mess you made schatz (sweetheart). naughty aren't you." he teased, tapping my leg before getting up.

"you just love to tease don't you?" i giggled, sitting up and watching him stretch.

he groaned and chuckled, looking over to me. "du würdest es nicht verkraften, wenn ich es täte. (you wouldn't be able to take it, if i did)." he walked over to the door and opened it, pausing before walking out. "come eat with me love." he walked out the door and left the it open.

i got up and looked over to my dresser. i walked over to it and set down my knife from my holster before walking out the door and making my way down to the kitchen.

"there you are (y/n)!" soap exclaimed, watching me walk into the kitchen.

everyone was seated except könig who was cooking on the stove.

"hi." i awkwardly smiled at everyone, taking a seat next to soap.

"you've met alejandro right?" gaz questioned, looking over at me.

"yep." i awkwardly smiled again, hoping to avoid eye contact with him.

he held his hand out to shake mine and gave me a friendly smile. i kept my awkward smile on and shook his hand, pulling my hand back down under the table and wiping it off.

"nice to meet you (y/n)." he smiled, nodding his head.

"you too!" i looked away from him and leaned towards soap. "why is this man talking to me." i whispered

"behave." soap whispered back, side eyeing me and lifting a brow.

"please don't do that." i sighed, putting my hands over my face and looked back up at könig cooking.

ghost walked into the kitchen and took a seat, scrolling through his phone.

"hello there sleepy head." soap teased, looking over at ghost.

"shut up." he snapped, continuing to scroll on his phone.

i sighed and looked down at my hands. i felt a hand touch my shoulder and i looked up to see price. he gave me a smile and pat my shoulder. "so you've met my good friend alejandro?"

"yep." my awkward smile arose again.

"good." he pat my shoulder a little rougher before letting go, chuckling. "shoulder feeling better?"

"definitely feels worse after you've just beaten it." i huffed.

he slightly giggled, walking over to the stove and watching könig cook. "looks great." he rested his hands on his hips, every average dad pose i thought to myself, giggling slightly.

"what's funny?" soap looked over to me, smiling.

"prices das pose." i smirked, pointing at his hands that are on his hips.

soap began giggling before busting out laughing. "oh- that's hilarious!" he cackled.

"shut up." i punched him in his thigh. price turned around and eyed soap.

"geez." soap rolled his eyes at price and giggled at me, rubbing his thigh from the punch. "you pack a punch woman." he nudged my roughly and giggled.

"enough!" ghost snapped, making the kitchen go silent. all you heard was the scraping and sizzling of the pan while könig was cooking.

gaz looked at price and tried to hold back a smile.

"don't you dare." i mouthed at gaz, rolling my eyes and face palming.

"foods done, steak and rice." könig brought over the pot and placed it on a mat on the island. he brought over a plate of steaks that were stacked up on top of eachother, setting it down next to the pot.

price brought over plates and utensils and set them down. he sat down at the table and set a plate infront of him.

könig sat across from me, placing a plate infront of me and handing me a fork, he plopped a piece of steak on my plate and a few scoops of rice.

"thank you!" i smiled, looking up at könig. he smiled and nodded, looking down at his plate and scooping rice onto it.

everyone did so as well and dug in. price poured gin into a glass and poured it into a glass. ghost took the bottle of gin and poured it into his glass cup, getting up and grabbing his plate and walking out of the kitchen.

"he doesn't eat with you all?" alejandro watched ghost leave, looking back at price. price shook his head and continued eating his steak.

"we don't bother, he doesn't like lifting the mask." price replied, looking over at alejandro and taking a sip of gin.

alejandro looked back down at his food and took a bite.

"well then, i'm finished. i'll see you all tomorrow outside bright and early, won't i?" price stood up from his chair, wiping his mouth with a napkin and setting it on the table.

everyone replied with a yes and smiled, raising their glass.

"great! i'll be waiting for you all out there soldiers."

                                      ♈︎

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.2K 445 7
For those of you who wanted to read all of my shorter TikTok stories, oneshots & headcanons in one place ♡ Most of them will probably stay oneshots u...
134K 4.1K 32
A bunch of new faces show up around the base of Task Force 141. Kortac has been assigned to 141 for a new mission, and the captains have relieved eve...
791K 19.6K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
2.6K 48 16
During your childhood, you have been obsessed with soldiers and military and stuff like that. Especially a soldier called Konig. You decided your job...