His Obsession ✓

By SafiaA17

Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her... More

Introduction
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51.[The End]
Epilogue

10

101 10 2
By SafiaA17

Eshaal came back from her University. The whole day she wasn't able to pay attention as her heart and mind was captured by Amaan.

How will she meet him?

She didn't contact him since morning. She was thinking of another plan how to meet him. She changed her dress and ate some food. She laid on her bed and sighed.

'Think something Eshaal. He will go tomorrow then maybe I won't able to meet him again ever. You have to confess him before he go.'

She thought to herself. She was so tired that she felt asleep.

**************************************

Zaviyar opened the car door for Haadia. She sat inside the car. Even her grandparents were stunned that how she gave her consent and got ready to go with Zaviyar.

Zaviyar sat inside his car and left. Haadia didn't even say any word since then. She was letting him do everything. Zaviyar made sure to glance her time to time. He knew that once she will reach there, she will glow with joy and happiness. The ride was silent but still a lot of emotions could be heard.

Haadia was deep in her thoughts.
Why did I agree to come with him? She thought.
Whatever he did few minutes ago wasn't right. He can't control her life like this.

But did she even have any options?

If not her father's company then where will she work?

She has to earn money for her and for Eshaal. She can't be dependent on anyone. But if she will work with her father she has to remain in touch with him and her family which she doesn't appreciate.

She looked towards Zaviyar only to find him focused on driving. His one hand was on the steering wheel and other on his lips as if he is thinking something. He is a pure distraction.

One moment she is full of hatred for him, and the other she just fall for him harder and harder. She didn't notice that she was staring at him quite for long.

He didn't look towards her but he knew that she is lost in him. A smile captured his lips. He glanced towards her. Her face was calm but it asked thousand questions to him. He stopped the car at the middle of the road.

"Don't you want me to drive?"
He said looking deeply in her eyes with a smirk. She didn't reply.

"If you will look at me like that I won't be able to concentrate and we can meet with an accident. So can you please divert your intoxicating eyes from me, I am dieing."
He said in his deep hoarse voice. But she seemed unaffected.

He caressed her cheeks with his hand and removed the hair strand from her face. She looked really tired, still beautiful. Not getting any answer from her, he started driving again and made sure to hold her hands and kissed it time to time.

Before going to their old school which consist of a lot of bitter sweet memories and their fairytale love story, Zaviyar took her to a flower shop. He knows how much she likes flower. He used to give her flowers everyday when they were in school and that was how they fell in love with each other.

They stopped outside the flower shop. Haadia looked at the shop.
It was the same flower shop Zaviyar used to buy flowers for her when they were in school. Many things changed. The shop was now bigger and they had a large collection of flowers. The smell was so different from then. But the memories were same. It was all nostalgic. All her good memories were refreshed.
She smiled and felt happy.

'Thank God this shop is still here. The infrastructure is so good. I used to think that this flower shop was broken and other buildings were made at this place. But I was wrong the place has become more beautiful.'

She was contented to see it. She doesn't want her memories to vanish as they are the only things holding her up.

Zaviyar looked towards Haadia.

"This day is really really important for us. I want you to spend this time with me, not only your body but your mind should also be here. So concentrate on me. Okay?"
He asked cupping her face.

He came out of the car and helped Haadia come out. They went inside the shop. She smiled looking at various colourful flowers which screem joy. It was full of life.

She went to the rose section, and touched them as they are the most delicate things. She smelled some of them and her smile wasn't ready to leave her face. She was lost in the beauty of shop and Zaviyar in hers.

He was walking behind her, hands in pocket and eyes on her. Her every movement was noticed by him as if he is noting it down in his mind. She was so into flowers that she forgot that Zaviyar was also with her. He made sure to be with her so that she doesn't get lost. She was giggling asking prices of the flowers and all the staffs made sure that she doesn't have any issues.

The shop didn't have any other customer. It was just them as Zaviyar booked the whole shop for her. He knew that she hates people and she become uncomfortable it they are around. He wanted her to enjoy every bit of it.

He always thinks that flowers are his competitor. She loves him but she loves flowers more. But he was determined he won't let anyone snatch her away.

After touring every part of the shop Haadia selected few flowers she wanted to take home though she wanted the whole shop. But for now she selected the rose and tulips, one for her and later for Eshaal.

"You only picked two. You can take more. It's all yours."
The shopkeeper said politely.

"No it's enough. I haven't bring money so I will buy them next time."
She said smiling at him and paying the bills.

"Why are you paying the bills?" The old shopkeeper asked with confusion.
Haadia got confused too.

"I have got this rose and tulip so I am paying for them." She explained pointing at the flowers and she was looking so cute with that tint of confusion on her face.

Zaviyar was standing little far from them and was smiling the whole time.
How cute she is!
He thought. His gaze never left her, not for a moment.

"Ma'am this is your own shop, you don't need to pay for anything. You can take whatever you want. Sir hasn't told you about this?"
One of the shopkeeper asked.

"Sir? Who?" Haadia asked still confused. She wasn't able to understand.

"Ma'am Zaviyar sir has already bought this flower shop few years back and because of him the infrastructure is so good and the varieties of flowers has increased, and few days back he announced you as the official owner of this shop."
He said smiling.
But her smile fell.
She widened her eyes and looked at him. With her reaction he got it that now she knows. He approached her and smiled at the staffs.

"Ms. Haadia I have forgotten my wallet at home so can I take one rose from your shop? I promise I will pay you later."

He teased her, emphasising the word 'your shop' and everyone there bursted into laugh. He too smiled widely but she was embarassed. She took the flowers and left to the car. He also took one rose and bid goodbyes.

Assalamualaikum
I hope you like the chapter.
Please vote and comment.
Lots of love!!!!
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
1.8M 85.2K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
27.7K 1.3K 30
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
240K 14.9K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...