Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 14

2.6K 120 46
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

Shopping Day

After kissing Jeongguk, Taehyung ran inside the Kim Mansion, his cheeks turned red and a small shy smile on his face.

'I finally kissed him on his lips' was the only thought in his mind. He was walking towards his room when he heard a cough. He turn around and saw that his mom was standing there at the side of staircase with a teasing smile on her face.

"Mom what are doing here at this time? Shouldn't you be asleep. It's almost midnight." Taehyung asked, clearly trying to change the topic.

"Ohh I was just waiting for my son to come home. But I didn't knew that he would be so deep in his thoughts about someone that he will not notice his mother." His mother teased him.

"Mom!" Taehyung whined.

"What now you are shy? Where is that brave boy who just kissed his fiance? I wonder were he went?" His mother said as she made a thinking face, her finger tapping on her chin.

"Mom! You should never see a couple when they are having a private moment." Taehyung shrieked.

"Ohhh... Couple's private moments,hmm... I'll remember it in future okay." She replied.

"I'm going to my room mom." He said as he turned around and started walking towards his room, but he stopped and turned back to his mother when she called him, this time seriously.

"Taehyung, he loves you a lot bear. Don't hurt him. I can guarantee you that you'll be happy with him. He is the perfect one for you, that's why we choose him. We just want your happiness, bear. But please don't break his heart." She pleaded.

"I know mom, I know everything now. Don't worry I'm very serious about this engagement, about him, about us. I was blind in past but now my eyes are opened." Taehyung explained to his mom with a gentle smile on his face.

His mom came in front of him, stood up on her tip toes and kissed his forehead.
"I am happy. Now go, sleep it's already late. Good night bear. Mom loves you."

He also kissed on her cheeks and replied "Good night mom. Love you. And don't forget our shopping date."

And then he ran towards his room. After sometime when he got freshened up and was laying on his bed, a sudden idea came to his mind and he picked up his phone and texted Jimin.

They both started texting, talking and chatting about random things. Soon he started feeling tired and his eyes started to become drowsy. He said 'Goodbye' to Jimin and soon he was in deep slumber.

On the other hand when Jeongguk reached home, his mom was also waiting for him. His mother asked if he wanted to have dinner or had he already eaten outside. He told her that he had his dinner outside. He said 'Good Night' to her and went to his room.

As he was tossing around in his bed after freshening up, someone knocked on his door. He opened the door and saw that it was his mom. He asked her to come inside as he moved aside from the door.

She came inside and sat down on his bed. She patted her thighs, Jeongguk understood what she was trying to say, so he went there and laid his head on her lap and sighed when his mom started gently stroking his hairs.

" How do you always know Mom? How do you always know what I need?" He asked as he snuggled into his mother's stomach.

"Because I know my son very well, I know no matter how much he pretend to be cold and pretend that he is okay, he needs someone to hold him too. I also know that he will not come to me for seeking comfort, so I have to come to you." She replied, watching as her son nuzzled his head more into her stomach. A smile formed on her face, her son is still a little bunny as he was in his childhood, his habits are still the same.

"I just don't know mom, I don't know what to do. I'm so confused mom." He sighed.

"Bunny, it's okay. It is not possible for everything to be easy to understand. Sometimes you just need to let things happen . You can't control everything. Just give him time, I have a feeling that this time you'll not to be hurted." She replied.

Jeongguk hummed and laid there, enjoying his mother's warmth for sometime.

Soon his father also came into his room and saw mother-son duo having their moments.

"Yah!!!! You brat. You always steal my wife from me" He scolded his son, playful smile on his face.

"She is my mom, you old man." He replied, sticking out his tongue to his father.

"Yeah but she is my wife first, then your mom" His dad replied.

"Stop both of you. Bunny you sleep, okay. I'll take this old man out." She replied as she put a pillow under his head and kissed his forehead.

"No one loves me in this household." His dad whined.

"Let's go. Don't disturb my son. Let him rest." His mom said as she left the room.

"Bunny, Don't worry. Everything will be okay. Dad is also here for you." His dad said as he also kissed his forehead and left the room.

Jeongguk hummed and soon fell asleep.

In the morning, after having their breakfast, Kim mother and son duo were on their way to Shopping mall. Jimin is going to meet them at the mall.

"Hello Mrs. Kim. Hello Tae." Jimin greeted them as soon as he saw them coming towards him.

"Hey Jiminie". "Hello Son, please call me Aunt. Mrs. Kim sound old." Both mother- son replied.

"Let's go" Taehyung and Jimin shouted as both of them went and stood beside Mrs. Kim , holding her elbows.

Mrs. Kim just smiled at the kids excitement and let her be dragged to the mall and they entered the mall.

The scene that greeted them was that the place was bustling with activities. Many parents were tagging their small children along with them and pushing strollers with young babies fallen asleep peacefully inside. There were also a few couples who strolled hand in hand lovingly, looking around casually for suitable clothes to try.

The place was crammed like sardines and there was hardly any space to move. Sometimes the customers' skin even brushed against each other.

Their mood turned sour. But they shrugged it off and started to shop.

As they were roaming around the mall, Taehyung eyes got stuck on something. After looking at that the first thought that came to his mind was that It will look good on Ggukie.

He asked Jimin to distract his mom, as he knew that she will tease him. After seeing his mom busy somewhere and bought it.

All three of them had alot of fun there. They watched the latest release movie, they shopped a lot and had their lunch outside.

Jimin and Taehyung bonded so well as they were friends since their childhood. Mrs. Kim and Jimin got bonded too. Mrs. Kim was happy that her son now has a selfless and loving friend.

It was time for them to leave, they came at mall at 11:00 AM, and now it was 5:00 pm. They didn't even noticed how much time they spent together.

"Mom, you go with driver uncle. I'll come home later." Taehyung said suddenly.

"Why? Where are you going? You were free today right? Is Jimin also going with you. I was planning to cook his favourite dish." She questioned.

"Mom he is going to Jeon Inc. to meet his fiance and give him the gift that he bought for him. I'm not going with him. I'll come to Kim Mansion to eat the dish with you." Jimin replied quickly and Taehyung looked at him with betrayal clearly written on his face.

"What? It's about food." Jimin shrugged after seeing Taehyung's face.

"You know what? You both enjoy. I'm going, bye." Taehyung said, whined would the perfect word here.

"You just want to meet your Ggukie. Don't give excuses." Jimin retorted.

"Bye. You both enjoy. I'm really going." Taehyung said and sat inside the car and ordered driver to take him to Jeon Inc.

"This brat. Now how will I go home?" His mother said as she looked at the car as it drived far away and slowly was out of their eyesight.

"I'll take you home, mom. Then we will eat." Jimin replied as he held her hand and then he pointed towards his small car.

"Okay we will eat." She laughed as they both walked towards the car.

___________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter, How is it? Let me know.♡♡

Sorry for the late update. I had to do extra shift at work as it's almost the end of financial year and we had to prepare the final financial statements.

Thank you so much 1.23k views. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the number of views. ♥️🤍

Thank you for reading.♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.6K 81
Taehyung need money Jungkook need a stress reliever . The sudden feelings definitely wasn't part of the deal Top kook Bottom tae Yoonmin Namjin Sta...
282K 10K 41
Jimin never thought his innocence was something he'd give up so early in such a terrible way... *rape *some smut *depression *mpreg Start: 11/28/19 E...
192K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
43K 1.9K 14
What will happened if you and your ex meet each other after 3 years? Will love bloom again? Will you forgive the one who cheated on you? A story of t...