𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

Per voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... Més

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

forty-nine*

3.5K 83 39
Per voicelessyouth

Smut warning
Finally i know, I'm sorry it took so long. I'm also terrible at writing smut so, uh, enjoy?

After dinner Y/n decided to clean up, while Anakin had a shower. Before doing the dishes she had put some bacta gel on her cut, and by the time she had started the dishes there was no pain. And the wound was practically closed. She was listening to the radio, humming to whatever song was on. And dancing a little. While doing dishes, she was startled by a pair of hands on her waist.

"Ani, force you scared me." Y/n breathed with a laugh.

Anakin chuckles lowly and places several kisses on her neck "Sorry." He murmurs.

There was a warm feeling that bubbled inside Y/n, and what felt like a spark lit inside her. There was a wetness pooling in her panties, making her clench her thighs. She lets out a breath "It's fine." Y/n murmurs, her face quickly warming up.

Anakin could feel how nervous she suddenly got, and it made him grin "Whats arong sweets?" He asks. Placing even more gentle kisses on her neck.

Y/n swallows "Nothing." She mumbles shyly, her heart practically pounding out of her chest.

"You're nervous." Anakin says with a small laugh, sucking on her neck a little.

This was the most intimate they've been, and the most intimate Y/n had been with anyone. It made her nervous, but excited. She wanted to be intimate with Anakin, Y/n really did, but she was scared to even bring the topic up.

"Well....we've never....I don't know." Y/n murmurs nervously, while turning off the water.

Anakin spins Y/n around so her back is to the counter "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asks in worry.

Y/n quickly shakes her head "Maker no!" She says.

"Are you sure?" Anakin asks still worried "I'm sorry-"

Y/n quickly cupped Anakin's face, and kissed him. The kiss was deep and heated. Anakin melted into the kiss, squeezing Y/n's hips a little. This just made her groan into Anakin's mouth, while she reached up running her fingers through his hair. They both knew what they wanted.

After nearly a minute Anakin pulls away, the both of them completely breathless "Have you ever-"

"No. Not with anyone." Y/n answers shaking her head "You?"

Anakin chuckles "Sweets, I'm not even supposed to be in a relationship with you." He whispers, pecking her lips "Do you want to do this?"

"Yeah." Y/m whispers nodding, a kind of fire igniting in her "Bedroom?" She asks.

Anakin nods with a chuckle "Oh definitely." He says, taking a step back and gently grabbing Y/n's arm to tug her down the hall.

Once the two walk through the doorway of the room, Anakin is instantly taking his shirt off and throwing it. The two sokn made it to the foot of the bed, Y/n's legs bumping it while Anakin stood in front of her. The jedi eagerly cupped her face, and connected their lips once more. Y/n moaned a little into the kiss, one hand reaching up to tug at Anakin's hair.

Anakin groaned pulling away from her, the two of them breathing heavily "I...I love you." He murmurs.

I love you. Something the couple was just getting used to saying, it was only the third time it had been said. Y/n loved being able to say that, but at the same time it scared her.

"I love you too." Y/n whispers slowly reaching for the hem of her shirt.

Y/n soon enough reached down and pulled up her shirt a little, but she hesitated. Letting out a deep breath, she finally pulls her shirt off. This left her in a baby blue slightly laced bra, that held her breasts perfectly. As soon as her shirt is off, Y/n attempts to hide her chest with her hands. Instantly regretting taking it off.

Anakin gently reaches up and pulls her hands down "Hey, hey, don't cover yourself up." He whispers, his voice calming and sweet "You're gorgeous.

Y/n swallows shaking her head, "My scars." She mumbles feeling insecure "From-from Dooku.....they're....ugly."

Anakin shakes his head "No they're not sweets." He says gently.

"But-"

"Sweetheart. You're scars are just as beautiful as you, I promise." Anakin murmurs getting down on his knees.

"What are you-"

Much to Y/n's suprise, Anakin began placing gentle kisses to the scars on her stomach. It brought a warm feeling to Y/n's heart, and it made her feel a little less insecure.

"You're gorgeous." Anakin says standing back up, and kissing her lips once again. Once he pulled away, he smiled at Y/n "Are you....do you want...." Anakin didn't quite know how to get the words out, he'd never done anything as intimate as this.

Y/n nods quickly "Y-yes." She stutters, hesitantly slipping her pants pants off.

Anakin's jaw drops a little, he couldn't get over how gorgeous this woman was "Force you're so beautiful." He murmurs.

"I-I'm not really sure what to do now." Y/n mumbled shyly, practically forcing her arms down.

"Just lay back sweets." Anakin says gently pushing her down onto the bed.

Y/n sits on the edge of the bed scooting up a little "What are you doing?" She asks in a whisper, just as Anakin is getting to his kneees once more.

Anakin hums his eyes practically glowing with excitement "I'm not totally clueless about all this." He says.

"What? But I thought you-"

"Just tust me." Anakin says gently, as he begins placing delicate kisses on her thighs "Lay down, sweets."

Y/n swallows hard, and nervously before doing as he asked. She suddenly became very aware of every little touch, the way Anakin's still gloved fake hand rested on her thigh. Squeezing it gently. The way he pressed gentle kisses on her thighs, his thumb brushing her skin.

Y/n's body tingled at the feeling "Are you telling me you read books.....about sex?" She asks.

Anakin chuckles and gently bites the inside of her thigh, which makes her gasp a little "I got curious can you blame me."

"Guess I can't-fuck." Y/n gasps out whem Anakin had unexpectedly brought his hand up, and brushed his thumb against her clothed cunt.

"You okay?" Anakin asked a little worried, even if he wasn't completely clueless about certain things he had never done anything like this. He hoped he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"That felt good." Y/n practically whimpers, which sends Anakin into a spiral.

The jedi swallows "Can I take these off?" He asks, tugging at the top part of her panties.

Y/n swallows nervously and nods slowly "Yes." She whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Anakin please." Y/n begs wanting nothing more than feel him and only him.

Anakin could feel his cock twitch at the sound of her voice, making him groan a little "Shit." He muttered. Slowly pulling her panties down, and throwing them across the room.

Once again feeling insecure, Y/n went to close her legs. But Anakin was faster, and used his hands to hold them open. Gently he placed more kisses on the inner part of her thigh, slowly moving his way up to where Y/n wanted him most.

"Anakin, please." Y/n begged in a needy voice shifting her hips slightly, sitting up a little to look at the jedi between her legs.

"Be patient, sweets." Anakin says gently moving closer.

He starts gentle, easy, separating Y/n's folds with his tongue and teasing her clit. Y/n let out a whimper, her head falling back into the bed. The feeling of Anakin's toung on her, nearly had her clenching her thighs around his head. Anakin moved one hand to rest on her stomach, hoping to stop her from moving too much

Anakin was practically drinking Y/n in now, switching between licking and sucking at her sensitive clit in intervals that had Y/n's body aching in pleasure. The feeling was amazing.

"Are-are you sure you've never done this?" Y/n managed to gasp out, small whimpers leaving her mouth.

Anakin chuckles against her cunt, sending vibrations through Y/n that had her moaning. She arched her back a little off the bed, only to have Anakin push down on her stomach. He lifted his head looking at Y/n, he could tell how flushed her face was. It was cute.

"Like a said sweets, I got curious. And had a lot of past time." Anakin says and then he's back to work.

Y/n lets out a gasp "Oh force that feels good." She hisses, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth.

Anakin sucks on her clit, making Y/n moan loudly into her mouth. He seems to notice her mouth is covered, making him pull away a bit "Uncover your mouth."

"But-"

"No buts." Anakin says sternly, but it the same time was gentle "I wanna hear the pretty sounds you make." He adds, before one again getting back to work.

Y/n let her hand fall, gripping the sheets under her. Anakin continued licking her cunt, paying special attention to her clit. For someone who had never had sex, Anakin was unbelievably skilled.

Anakin pulled back for a little air, making Y/n whine at the loss of contact "You're wet." He says "Your dripping all over the sheets."

Y/n groaned "I don't care, Anakin please." She begged desperately, bringing a hand up to his head and trying to push him back into her cunt.

"Needy thing." Anakin says in amusement, letting her push his head back.

Anakin's  nose brushed up against Y/n's clit as his tongue dipped inside of her, making her gasp and arch her back "Fuck Ani." She moans.

Y/n was completely passed caring at this point, there was a feeling bubbling up inside her lower abdomen. And Y/n knew that she was going to cum, and soon. She still had the sheets in a knuckle white grip, gasping at every lick and nudge Anakin made against her sensitive and swollen clit, face burning with the heat of how close she was.

“Gonna cum, Ani.” Y/n warns, which only encourages Anakin further. She manages to thread her hands in his hair, gently tugging at it.

Y/n couldn't get over, how surprisingly skilled Anakin was with his mouth. He’s licking desperately at her cunt, her juices and his spit mixing together to create a glorious slippery mess that created the perfect amount of friction.

Anakin pulls back for a second "Cum for me sweet thing." He murmurs, before going back to her cunt. Once again paying special attention to her clit.

That warm feeling in her abdomen, soon turned into knot. And each passing second, that knot only got tighter and tighter. And then it snapped. Moans freely spilled from Y/n's mouth, and she gently tugged Anakin's hair.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Y/n cursed exhaling deeply, letting go of Anakin's hair.

The jedi removed himself from her thighs, a cocky smirk on his face "That was hot." He says breathlessly.

Y/n could feel her legs shaking slightly, that was the best orgasm she had ever had. She lets out a breath "Fuck. Give me a second." She murmurs.

Anakin crawls on top of her "Your so amazing." He murmurs, kissing and sucking at her neck. Leaving dark marks, on her neck anf collarbone.

Y/n could feel his hard on pressed against her thigh "Fuck me." She mumbles "Please."

Anakin moves back a little to look down at her, beyond surprised "What?"

Y/n blinks a few times "Please?" She begs submissively, reaching her hands behind her and uncliping her bra. Y/n takes the fabric off, freeing her breats, and throws the bra across the room.

The jedi blinks a few times, his eyes glued to her chest "Do you have a condom?" He asks. Finally looking into her lust filled gaze.

"It-It's fine we can worry about it later." Y/n says dismissively, wanting nothing more than to feel Anakin inside of her.

Anakin continues to stare at her in shock "Are you sure?" He asks, moving back and slipping off his sweats and boxers.

"Anakin please." Y/n whines reaching up and trying to grab his arm "Please." She begs.

Anakin groans at the sound of her voice, absolutely loving how needy she sounded "Fuck." He mumbled "Okay.....fuck." He whispered.

Anakin grabs Y/n's thighs and pulls her closer, he uses one hand to grab his cock. Using the tip to tease Y/n's already sensitive clit, making her gasp and arch her back a little.

"Please Ani." Y/n begs trying to push herself onto his cock.

"Fuck....Okay sweets." Anakin groans pushing away any nervousness he had.

Finally his cock slips through the lips of Y/n's pussy, and he slowly eases inside her. He was about halfway in when Y/n let out a cry of pain, grabbing his arm "Wait. Wait. Wait." She cries.

Anakin instantly stops pushing in "Are you okay?" He asks panicked.

Y/n nods squeezing her eyes shut "Ju-just hold on." She whimpers clenching around him.

"Are you okay sweets?" Anakin asks groaning a little, leaning his face down close to hers.

"Just-just give me a minute." Y/n whimpered squeezing his arm, digging her nails into his skin "It-it hurts."

Anakin looks over presses a kiss to her lips "I'm sorry sweets." He whispered, holding back every urge he had to slam inside her.

"Go slow." Y/n whispers opening her eyes to look at Anakin, whoes head was still near hers.

The jedi nods with a breath, and slowly begins moving again. Stretching her out more and more. Y/n continued to dig her nails into his arm, hoping that she wasn't hurting him. It stings. The stretch when Anakin fully sinks inside was intense, he was slow and careful but still so fucking big. It filled her whole, it felt like Anakin's cock was sitting right in her stomach.

"I'm sorry." Y/n gasps out as the pain slowly fades away, and the gently releases her hold on his arm "I didn't mean to hurt you if I did." She whispers.

Anakin lets out a breath and leans back to kiss the valley of her breasts "It's okay." He murmurs, groaning a little loudly as Y/n clenched around him "Fuck you feel so good, and I haven't even moved."

"You're so big. So fucking big." She gasps out,  Y/n lets out a small moan "Please move." She begs "Slowly."

Anakin slowly pulls out a little, before thrusting back inside her. Both of them moaning at the sensation. Y/n at first felt a little pain when he pulled out, but when Anakin thrusted back in again it was nothing but pleasure. He sets in a slow and gentle pace, fucking in and out of her.

"Shi-shit Anakin." Y/n moans out arching her back "Force you feel so fucking good." She cries.

"Yeah? You fuckin' like that?" Anakin asks pulling out all the way out, and thrusting back inside her.

The sudden movement has Y/n practically screaming "Fuck! Yes!" She moans.

Out of nothing other than blind lust, Anakin brings his fake hand up. Wrapping his fingers around Y/n's throat, and gently squeezing. This caused Y/n to gasp in shock, but she didn't stop or complain.

"Oh fuck Anakin." Y/n moans bringing a hand up to squeeze one of her breasts "Harder please, fuck." She begs.

Anakin looks at her "Are you sure, sweet thing?" He groans out, swallowing hard.

Y/n nods eagerly, clenching herself around him "Yes-shit-yes please." She begs.

Anakin lets out a groan, his pace getting faster, and a little rougher. That same knot from before bubbled up inside Y/n, and she lets out a cry of pleasure.

That knot only getting tighter, and tighter, "Ani-fuck- I'm gonna cum again." Y/n gasps out wrapping her legs around his waist.

Anakin continues fucking himself inside Y/n "Cum for me sweet thing." He groans, reaching his free hand down to rub her clit "I'm almost there."

Snap

Y/n lets out a moan mixed with a scream, clenching her cunt around Anakin's cock. This caused Anakin to soon reach his own high, spilling his warm seed inside her. Y/n fell completely limp, her legs falling from around Anakin. The two stayed still for just a bit, Anakin's cock still inside her.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Anakin suddenly panics in realization "I came inside you." He says.

"It's fine." Y/n says tiredly "I'll-I'll deal with it in the morning." She mumbles.

Anakin lets out a sigh feeling a little more calm, as he pulled on his boxers "I'll be right back okay?"

Y/n just hums in response, her eyes shut. She doesn't even realize when Anakin comes back, until she feels a warm rag on her sensitive cunt "Shit!" She hisses.

"Sorry!" Anakin quickly apologizes in worry "I've gotta clean you up sweets, I'll be quick okay?"

"Mmk." Y/n hums.

Once Anakin finishes cleaning her up, and tosses the rag in the laundry bin. He then moves over and picks up Y/n, who was half asleep, and lays her on her side of the bed before going around and getting on his side of the bed.

Y/n turns to Anakin cuddling closer to him "I love you." She whispered, opening her eyes to look at him.

Anakin smiles gently and kisses her forehead "I love you too."

I am absolute dog shit at writing smut, this was the best i could do. I am sorry 😭✋

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1K 9
A girl from Earth mysteriously shows up on Coruscant and the Jedi Knight Obi Wan is assigned to protect her. But as most times, things are more than...
46.9K 1.4K 53
Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel expectations within the Order but he wou...
555 23 7
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... An ancient Sith Lord dwelled, hidden across the galaxy. Over the years, he has amassed a small crew to...
2.3K 70 21
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)