His Obsession ✓

Af SafiaA17

Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her... Mere

Introduction
Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51.[The End]
Epilogue

5

128 10 0
Af SafiaA17

Amaan reached the graveyard. Only thing he could see was darkness. He opened the flashlight and entered the place. It would be lie to say that he wasn't scared. He was about to call Zaviyar when he saw him sitting near a grave resting his head in his hand. He approached him only to find tears on his cheeks. He sighed.

"I thought you would be happy after meeting Haadia."

"I am happy but she isn't."
Zaviyar said. The pain and hopelessness was visible in his voice.

Zaviyar looked towards the grave and said,
"My father is the reason why you're not here. We are the reason why Haadi doesn't want to visit her own house. I hope you have forgiven us. I promise I will make everything better."

He cried his heart out.
After few minutes Amaan takes Zaviyar with him. They left for their house.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I reached my home and knocked the door but got no response. I was very worried. I called her name many times but she was still not opening the door.What If something happened to my sister? I knocked again and again and then the door finally opened. I sighed in relief.
As soon as the door was opened I tightly hugged her and she embraced me too.

"Aapi.....Are you okay? Why were you crying? I was so worried for you."

"I am fine now. I am sorry I spoiled your evening. But I wasn't feeling good."

"It's okay Aapi. No one's more important than you. Are you feeling okay? Did Zaviyar Bhai say something?"
Eshaal asked worriedly.

Haadia's heart ached after hearing Zaviyar's name. She said him many harsh thing and he only listened. She jerked her mind and ignored it.

"I am okay now. Let's forget it. It's already very late we should sleep now. I will drop you there next morning."

"No I won't go. I won't leave you alone here. "

"Eshaal, don't be stubborn. I said I will drop you there tomorrow. You don't have to be worried about me. "

"No this time I won't listen. Tomorrow you will come with me. Atleast for one day. Our grandparents really miss you. Everyone misses you. Please!"

Haadia thought for a moment.
"I will let you know tomorrow. But I don't think I will agree on this."

Ehsaal hugged her tightly and exclaimed with joy,
" I know you won't say no to me."

Next morning

Zaviyar's P.O.V

Will she come today? No, I won't wait for her. But she should come, not for me but for herself. She can't caged herself like that. She should enjoy her life and let Eshaal live to. She is being too controlling over her. Should I call her? No, she will get mad.

Zaviyar was in his thoughts when he got interrupted by Amaan.

"Will you come with me? Or should I go alone?"
Asked Amaan grabbing the keys of the car.

"Where?"
Zaviyar asked being confused.

"I am going to pick Eshaal from her apartment. She went there last night."

"But why? Wasn't she here?"

"She was but then Haadia called her and told that she wasn't feeling good and she was crying that's why I left her there."

"Haadia was crying? Oh yes because of me again. I try so hard to make her happy but then at last the only thing I give her is pain and tears."
Zaviyar scoffed.

"It wasn't your fault. She is weird. But Eshaal is cool right? I mean she is so young but.....

"Okay now stop. I know you like her but remember she is not some normal girl Amaan. She is Haadia's sister. So don't ever hurt her."
Zaviyar warned Amaan.

"I know I am not someone to rely on. But love changes people and now I have got my eyes on her and only her. You can trust me."
Amaan said with a warm smile which looked genuine and left from there.

Zaviyar again went into his thoughts which were like puzzle.

Eshaal's P.O.V

I was getting ready to leave when I got a call from an unknown number.
I picked up the call and got really shocked.

"Amaan!!! How did you get my number?"

"Why? Are you upset that I got your number without your consent?"

"Absolutely not. But it's bit surprising."

"Well I have my own ways to get everything I want. You will get more surprises in future."

Eshaal chuckled at his words.

"I love surprises but can I know the reason why you called me?"

" I called to let you know that I am coming to pick you up. Don't you want to attend your friend's wedding? "

"Oh Amaan! That's so sweet of you. Actually we are about to leave in few minutes."

"We? Is Haddia also coming?" Amaan asked being impatient.

"Yes. I made her agreed."
Eshaal replied with a wide smile.

"That's amazing!!! Zaviyar would be really happy to know this."

"Yeah!! But I am not sure whether she will attend the wedding or not."

"But atleast she would be there and her presence is enough for him."

"Hmm. We will be coming in an hour. "

"Okay."

They hung the call and Eshaal and Haadia left for their grandparents house.

At night

It's the mehndi ceremony today. Everything was beautifully decorated and all the guests were already there.

But the only thing that was absent was Zaviyar's wait for Haadia.

He was sitting in his balcony on the sofa manspreading holding cigarette in his hand away from the crowd. He wasn't excited like yesterday. His mind was going to blown any time soon. To release the pressure he was smoking. He always smoke whenever he feels tensed. He knows that's a bad habit but who care.

"Don't you think you are smoking too much these days?"
Asked Amaan approaching Zaviyar.

"Someone told me to smoke so that I can die soon."

Amaan chuckled at his words and replied,
"You are an obvious jerk. Let's go, function is going to start soon."

"I won't come and why are you here? Isn't Eshaal here already?"

Before Amaan could say anything someone interrupted him.

"I am already here and searching for you both."
Eshaal approached them and Amaan couldn't take his eyes off her. Zaviyar noticed sudden change in Amaan's behaviour and scoffed while smoking.
Amaan was moonstruck.
She always looks beautiful and the most beautiful thing about her is her smile that is real.

"You look pretty!"
Amaan said with a calm yet lost Voice.
Eshaal looked at him only to find him staring into her soul. She felt butterflies in her stomach but she was too lost in his eyes.

Zaviyar was staring at both of them and he had enough of the romance. He diverted his gaze from them.
Even Amaan got someone and here I am kissing the cigarette's lips. I think that's the only romance I would do in my life and then die. Well this cigrette is just like her. Poisonous!!! Making me addicted and killing me slowly.
He thought.

"If your eyes have enough of you both you guys can leave." Zaviyar said making both of them come out of their imagination.

"Oh sorry!" Eshaal said being embarrassed.
Amaan chuckled at her to see how embarrassed she was.

"By the way, Zavi bhai why are you smoking?" Eshaal asked making the atmosphere calm.

"Someone told him to smoke so that he can die soon." Amaan replied while laughing as if he was making fun of Zaviyar.
Zaviyar rolled his eyes and with a poker face left from there.

"Haadia aapi should not say like that." Eshaal said with a sad pout.

"You know your sister well." Amaan said only to recieve a glare from Eshaal.

"Okay leave it we should go now. Do you want to miss the function?"
He said dragging Eshaal from there.

Zaviyar P.O.V

I wasn't liking the place without her. So that's why I left from there and sat in the garden infront of her grandparent's house. She didn't come today. Doens't she have a heart? I thought. I was now going insane. I opened the other cigarette packet and start smoking. It looks like I am going to spend this night here.

Zaviyar was sitting on the bench in the garden back facing the house not knowing that Haadia was watching him form the balcony.

Why can't he stop smoking?
She thought.
It's the second one he is going for. Why doesn't he care about his health? He is being too childish. But why should I care?

Haadia was staring at him from too long and Zaviyar was unknown by the fact that she was there. After sometime Zaviyar slept on the bench. The cold breeze was hitting his handsome face and mosquitoes were buzzing around but he was mentally tired that he didn't care for anything and went into deep slumber, as if he lost his all energy.

Haadia was continuously looking at him from hours. She looked that he already slept.

Why he slept here? He looks so tired. Am I going really tough on him?
She thought being worried about him.

No, I am not. I didn't tell him to come after me. It's his own fault.
I shouldn't care about him.

She thought and went to her room. She laid on her bed trying to sleep but her mind wasn't leaving the sight of him sleeping uncomfortably on the bench. It was cold outside.

What if he got ill?

She tried to ignore her thoughts but she was being restless. She finally got up from the bed and went to the balcony and found that he was still there in the same position. She was confused whether to confront him or not.
She finally told herself that she is helping him because of humanity but she herself know that it was her love for him that won over the hatred that her heart holds for him.

She went to him slowly without making any noise. As she got closer she looked at his face which looked tensed. He was sleeping like his energy has vanished. She sat infront of him and looked closely at his face. So many emotions were running in her mind. She wants to embrace him and take all his misery so that he can be happy.

It would be a lie to say that he hasn't suffered in his life. His mother left him when he was an infant after that it's always being very tough for him.
She thought.

She slowly caressed his cold face with her warm hands. After coming in touch with her warm soft hands he snuggled more in her hands. A smile crept on her face. She was taking her hands away from his face when she felt the grip on her hands become strong.

"Do you think you can go away that easily?"
Zaviyar said with a smirk making her eyes widened.

Assalamualaikum
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
💕

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

232K 9.8K 85
"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show your face to me." he said looking at me...
15.3K 582 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
595K 27.7K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
668K 25.7K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...