Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 9

2.6K 116 32
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

Visitor and Kim Family

When Taehyung opened the door of his Dad's cabin he was surprised to see that his father was not alone, he had a visitor sitting beside him and both of them were having a conversation while sipping their tea. Taehyung eyes flashed with anger and betrayal when his gaze went to face of that person. That person who betrayed his family, who killed his parents and was responsible for his brother's imprisonment. The person being his uncle, Kim Jae.

His father and his uncle were the only children of his grandparents. His grandfather Kim Soo-Hyun was the CEO of Kim Corporations and Kim TechOps while his grandmother, Kim Taehee was a housewife. Both of his grandparents loved their children equally that was the reason his father became CEO of Kim Corporations and his uncle became the CEO of Kim TechOps. All members of Kim family lived happily together in the Kim Mansion.

His grandparents died when he was three years old in a car accident so he didn't remember much about them, but from what he had heard from his parents and brother he knew they were nice human beings.

Even after the death of their parents, everything was good between the Kim brothers. They both loved each other and his uncle was always respectful towards his father, he never spoke or went against his elder brother's words. For his uncle, his brother and sister-in-law were his last elder. His Aunt, Kim Ae-cha, was also very loving and caring. She respected his mother a lot. Both daughter-in laws of Kim family were very close. They always went out together, you wouldn't see one without the other. They were like each other's shadow.

Taehyung was five years old when his aunt passed away because of Ischaemic heart disease, leaving behind her one and half year old son. The disease caused damage in her heart's major blood vessel and she couldn't survive. It was his mother who took care of his cousin brother, Kim Hanuel after his aunt's death. She treated him like her own son and that only increased the love and respect his uncle had for his mother.

But it all changed when he turned ten. His uncle again got married. His uncle got married to a woman named Bae Myeong who was a widow with a daughter named, Bae Iseul. She was a greedy and manipulative woman. Firstly she made his uncle fell in her love trap and manipulated him to live in a different mansion because according to her, she was not comfortable around many people and she loves to live far away from noisy places. His uncle believed all of her lies and shifted.

Obviously his parents were not happy but they didn't forced them to live together as they really wanted his uncle to move on with his life and be happy. His cousin was not happy to leave Kim Mansion as he didn't liked Myeong that much, he cried a lot when he came to know about leaving, he refused to eat anything and fell sick and he wanted to live with his aunt forever. Myeong somehow convinced his uncle to leave his five year old son in Kim Mansion and live with her.

For next one year everything was going on very well but what they didn't knew was that behind everyone's back Myeong was inconspicuously manipulating Jae and was turning him against his brother and family. The final nail to coffin was 'The Achieveon Project.'

It was an international project started by Jeon Tech and Co.. Jeon Tech wanted to collaborate with one other company for this project so when they announced this in public, it created a lot of chaos in South Korea's business circle. Every company in technological field wanted to bag this project as it will not only generate huge profits but will also help in establishing close relations with The Jeon family and open door internationally for the company. Everyone's eyes were on the business news whether they were in business field or were normal citizen, everyone wanted to know who will seal the deal with Jeon Tech.

Kim Corporations and Kim TechOps both also wanted the project and they did submitted their ideas along with other companies, but the one company who was able to bag the project was Kim Corporations. Everyone did thought that they got the project due to their already well established relationship with Jeon family and their heirs being engaged but Jeon Han Siyu, Jeongguk's grandfather was the one who came forward and cleared that Jeon family always keep their professional and personal relations separate from each other and then they released the copy of the ideas submitted by the companies. The released copies of the ideas made every thing clear as of why Kim Corporations won the deal.

Kim Jae was not happy, in fact he was very angry when he lost the project and Myeong didn't forget to use this situation for her benefit and made Kim Jae turn against his brother. Kim Hanuel refusal to meet his father did the work of gasoline in the fire of hatred for his brother in Jae's heart. After that, all he wanted to see the downfall of his brother.

With 'The Achieveon Project's success, Kim Corporation became more successful nationally as well as internationally and that was something Kim Jae wasn't able to bare. His hatred toward his brother and greed to acquire Kim Corporation started to grow. He started pretending to be same in front of his brother's face but was planning his demise behind his back. He always had a smile on his face whenever he would meet his brother but in his heart he was burning with hatred. After two years Kim TechOps faced a huge loss and Kim Hyang offered his help, but Jae thought his brother was showing off his money but accepted the offer with a fake smile on his face and after that everything went downhill.

Taehyung Cousin, Kim Hanuel hated his father and his second family. When he was child he did used to go to live with his father for weekends but he always felt that he was not welcomed or loved there as he was in his Kim Mansion and when his step mother started to say 'bad things' about his maa and appa he completely stopped going there. He can never hear anything against the people who raised him and loved him like their own and never treated him like an outsider. Right now, he is in US studying there as he always wanted and his maa and appa never denied him anything.

(He call Taehyung's parents as his Maa and Appa, if it was not clear)

In Taehyung's past life, Hanuel was still in US when his parents were murdered, he was planning to come back to Korea but then he got the news about their deaths and his elder cousin being the murderer. He obviously didn't believed that and did came back to Korea for the funerals and helped Taehyung to prove Namjoon's innocence but they were not able to do so. All the Kim's assets, company and mansion were acquired by Kim Jae.

He tried to help Taehyung as much as he can to save him from his 'father and his family' and when Taehyung was rescued by Jeonnguk he went back to US as he was not able to see his maa and appa's home being manifested with those pests and he couldn't live in Korea with all his memories. When he came to know about Jeongguk death he immediately booked a flight and flied back to Korea, he stayed with Taehyung for six months and took care of him but has to come back to US as he had his own life there but he used to call Taehyung everyday so he won't feel that he is alone.

Taehyung was shocked to see his uncle sitting with his father and his mind was filled with all the betrayals and humiliations his family faced because of this person. Taehyung was also manipulated by his 'lover' in the past and was also angry with his family but never in his wildest dreams he would plan their murder, he never stooped that low. Yes, his aunt manipulated him but that wouldn't be possible if he stopped her right away. His uncle is definitely not innocent. With all these thoughts, anger took over his mind and all he wanted was to smash his uncle's head in the nearest wall but somehow he controlled himself. He was deep in his thoughts when his father's voice brought him back to reality,

"Bear, You here? In the Kim Corporation? Is everything okay?" Taehyung eyes followed as his father stood up from his chair and came in front of him, eyes furrowed and voice filled with worry.

"Everything is okay dad. I just wanted to come and meet you. Don't tell me I can't come to my father's office without any reason?" Taehyung smiled and asked jokingly.

"You can come anytime you want to bear, this is your company." His father replied with a smile similar to his own and patted his head. "Come, see your uncle also came today" His father started walking back to his seat and pointed towards his uncle.

Taehyung followed his father and nodded towards his uncle with a fake smile on his face,

"Hello uncle"

"Hello Tae, how are you?"

"I'm fine uncle."

"Sit, I had a meeting near Kim Corporation so I thought why not meet hyung. So I came to meet him. Hyung, I should go now, it's already time, I don't want to be late for the meeting. You talk to Tae but please consider about what we were talking." With that he stood up and patted Taehyung's head while saying "Take care" and went out of the cabin.

Taehyung fisted his hands when his uncle touched him and eyes followed his uncle figure when he walking away. He didn't moved his eyes away from the leaving figure of his uncle till the door closed.

_______________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

I hope you guys didn't forget that Mi Kwan was not the only one who betrayed Taehyung.

Now all the important characters of the story are introduced. So I was thinking about to actually update a 'Character Intro' next. So, that it will be easy for you guys to recall all the names.

How was the chapter? Did you guys liked it? Let me know you thoughts about the chapter.♡♡

Thank you so much for reading.🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
591K 22.1K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
85.2K 4.8K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
53.3K 3.1K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...