SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. LXV

1.5K 91 39
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

The following morning, the girls had gone down to the nearby park to hang out. They all really seemed to be enjoying their time off.

So, when y/n asked... "Where is everyone?"... all Yoongi could do was shrug.

- Y/N POV-

I couldn't find the girls anywhere around the beach house so I called Haerin. She didn't pick up so I ended up calling Minji-ssi.

"Yeoboseyo?" Minji answered.

"Where are you guys?" I coldly asked.

"Park," Minji shortly answered.

I then hung up without saying another word and headed out to the park.

When I arrived at the park I noticed all the girls were running around.

As I approached closer to the group, Haerin suddenly strayed away and walked over to a nearby ice cream stand.

It looked like the ice cream guy was asking what she wanted to order but it looked like Haerin didn't respond because she was thinking.

The ice cream guy seemed to ask her again and I could barely hear Haerin say the words, "One second please."

The guy suddenly started moving his hands to speak to her in sign language and Haerin quickly backed away from him.

I went to try to see what was going on but Haerin suddenly took off.

The ice cream guys raced after her and I took off too, trying to see what the hell this guy wanted.

"Haerin-ssi!!!" I yelled to try to get Haerin's attention but she just covered her ears.

"Hey!!" The ice cream guy yelled.

Haerin began to yell Minji's name really loud and I started to sprint toward her.

Eventually, Haerin ran into Minji's arms before either I or the ice cream guy could get to her.

"Wow she runs fast," I thought to myself while I tried to catch my breath.

"Haerin-ah, what happened?!" Minji asked her in a panic.

Haerin soon noticed me and ran into my arms.

"What happened?" Minji turned to ask me as all the girls looked at me for an answer.

"I don't know. Ask this guy!" I said in anger as we all turned to look at the ice cream guy.

"I'm sorry. I asked her what kind of ice cream she wanted and she didn't respond, so I asked her in sign language," The ice cream guy answered.

"But then she started running so I wanted to make sure she was okay," He added as he tried to catch his breath.

The girls and I all turned to look at each other in confusion but tried to shrug it off.

I wasn't sure how to read this guy's intentions.

"She doesn't speak sign language," I answered him as I grabbed Haerin's hip and held her tightly.

"Oh, she mentioned that she was autistic so I thought she might know sign language" He answered.

I furrowed my brows at his odd assumption and he quickly noticed.

"I'm sorry. I know someone with down syndrome and they communicate in sign language so I thought it might be easier with her that way," He added with an awkward laugh.

I took a deep breath trying not to get upset at his odd attempt to make Haerin feel comfortable and then said, "Although I appreciate your awareness and attempt to make my girlfriend feel comfortable... she did speak to you using words. You could have just given her time or asked her if she spoke sign language."

"You're right, I'm sorry. Let me try that again,"  He nervously responded.

"Haerin-ssi, what ice cream flavor would you like?" The man asked again.

Haerin looked up at me as if asking for permission and I nodded in response.

We all waited for her answer but she eventually whispered into my ear, "I don't want ice cream anymore."

I chuckled a bit then relayed the message to the ice cream guy.

"Oh okay, bye cutie!" The guy answered and then returned to work.

"Wtf?" I whispered to myself.

"So, when did you tell this guy you were autistic? And how the hell does he know your name?" I asked Haerin with skepticism.

"We ran into him earlier and introduced ourselves!" Hanni suddenly interjected.

"His name is Cha Eunwoo," Hyein informed me.

"We bumped into him on our way out of the house. He said he knew the owners of the house," Minji explained.

"He also said he knew Yoongi Oppa," Dani added.

I furrowed my brows in a bit of confusion but tried to shrug it off.

"I'm sorry. He was so nice on our way here that I wanted to go say hi to him but when I got there he asked what kind of ice cream I wanted and I panicked," Haerin suddenly began to explain.

"It's okay. Did he scare you?" I asked as I cupped her face.

"A little but I feel better now that you're here!" Haerin-ah cutely exclaimed.

"Uhhh a dolphin!!!" Hyein suddenly yelled and the maknaes took off running to the shore.

"Don't go getting jealous now. He seems nice," Minji said as Hanni, Her, and I walked over to catch up to the girls.

"Yeah, it's not like we'll ever see him again" Hanni added as she unclenched the fist I had been forming.

"You're right!" I snickered, realizing I might be overreacting a bit.

The day went by and afternoon soon came. I had spent my whole time watching the girls from afar and taking pictures of them.

I found it cute that they had dressed in couple outfits in order to easily recognize each other in case they got lost.

The sun began to set and I walked over to back hug Haerin. For once, she didn't reject my gesture... instead, she just gave me a cute smile and asked me to hold her tighter.

Soon enough, the sun had gone to sleep and we all headed home for dinner.

Just as we arrived home, We were greeted by an unexpected guest.

"Hi guys!" The guy from earlier, Cha Eunwoo, greeted.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
13.8K 718 19
(NewJeans' Minji x FemOC) Yang Hyuji was added to Le Sserafim after Garam left, but the fans don't know that she was born with superpowers from her p...
54.1K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
33.6K 1.9K 52
Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Language, Etc*