The Marriage Contract

By Unspokenlove12

Dr Abhimanyu Birla is being considered to become the CEO of Birla Hospital but his anger issues and his playb... More

1 - Troublemaker
2 - Broke
3 - No Money, All The Problems
4 - Ultimatums
5 - The Marriage Contract
6 - Dress Rehersal
7 - First Date
8 - Daddy Issues and Skinny Muses
9 - Infamous Birla and His Mystery Girl
10 - Its Raining Cats and Dogs
11 - A Hero, A Heroine and A Villian Too
12 - Just Like The Movies
13 - Fools in Love
14 - The Marriage of Dr. Abhimanyu Birla
15 - I Now Pronounce You Husband and Wife
16 - Heads is Me, Tails is Not You
17 - Manwhore with Morals
18 - Dreaming of Reality
19 - The (Ration)al Dilemma
20 - Playboy Goes To Work
21 - It's Not Just Yours, It's Ours
22 - Takeout Not Allowed
23 - So Many Damned Pillows
24 - The Wanton and The Violated
25 - Team No Sleep
26 - Camping Companions
27 - Some more S'mores Please
28 - Stormy Night Sleepover
29 - Gallivanting Around Town
30 - To Trust is To Honour
31 - A Complicated Affair
32 - Mr and Mrs Birla
33 - Risky Moves and Dancing Grooves
34 - Bidding on Mine
35 - Tug-O-Feelings
36 - A Wife Scorned
37 - Against His Will
38 - Food Over Flowers
39 - My First Kiss
40 - My First Mistake
41 - Do You Want Me?
42 - Blowing off Some Steam
43 - Coming to a Standstill
44 - Living In The Present
45 - Let's Play a Game
46 - Ice Cream Topped with 20 Questions
47 - The Good News
48 - First Day at Work
49 - Strip Tease
50 - Fits and Fitting Rooms
51 - Stepping into Paradise
52 - Pools and Plans
53 - Surprises and Dares
54 - Snorkerling and Solace
55 - Weddings and Old Flames
56 - Dry Spell
57 - Sticking Together
59 - Secrets
60 - Reality Check
61 - Love Lorn
62 - Painting
63 - A Curve Ball
64 - Heartbreak and Hurt
65 - I Trust You as Much as I Love You, To Infinity
66 - The Trap
67 - Super Secret Spy
68 - Sweet Revenge
69 - A Storm Brewing
70 - The Contractual Obligations
71 - Gold Digger
72 - What's Mine is Yours
73 - Allergies or Afraid?
74 - Puppy Love
75 - A Slight Shift in Paradox
76 - Familar Faces
77 - My Guardian Angel
78 - Father and Son
79 - Dysfunctional Families
80 - All is Well
Epilogue - 3 Years Later

58 - Wedding Vows

3.5K 265 32
By Unspokenlove12

It was around 8pm and the cocktail party and Sangeet had just about started when they entered the party. Abhimanyu was dressed in an all black tuxedo and Akshara was wearing a dark red sequined crop top and red A line lengha.

Her hair was tied up in a bun with lose curls hanging out. And both of them looked fresh, happy and content.

Abhimanyu outstretched his hand just as Akshara placed her hand in his as they walked out to the sound of loud blaring music.

Kairav and Reem were in the middle of the dance floor, taking part in a slow dance. And just watching his friend, so in love, so happy made him ecstatic.

Abhimanyu looked over at Akshara and smiled affectionately. She was here. She was his. She was real. He was in love. They were in love.

"What?" Akshara's eyes darted towards Abhimanyu as she felt his eyes staring at her.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?"

"Umm, yes you did when you were deep inside me after I finished applying my makeup and putting on my lengha." Her cheeks reddened as she recalled the moment Abhimanyu had stepped out of the bathroom and saw her fully dressed in her lengha, applying her makeup.

Abhimanyu had taken three thunderous steps towards her, sat her on the dressing table, lighted her skirt and gotten his way with her. Her core clenched as she felt him himself her. She could still feel him dripping down her thighs.

He had told her she looked beautiful as he had spilled himself inside her, smudging her lipstick everywhere on her lips. Ravished. She had felt ravished.

"It took me 20 minutes to redo my makeup and hair." Her cheeks turned crimson red as she scolded him, making him chuckle in pride.

"I didn't hear you complaining about hair and makeup when you were knee deep into your orgasm." He pointed out.

"That is because you know I can't help it when you are inside me. My body is addicted to you." Akshara's cheeks flamed.

"Have I ever told you I loved you?" Abhimanyu asked, changing the topic, admiring just how beautiful Akshara looked coloured red by his thoughts.

"Other than the one time on the boat ride with the dolphins, I don't think so." She teased, getting her normalcy back.

"Well, my bad. Let me rectify that. I love you, Akshara." He clarified. "In case you forget." Abhimanyu felt like he was seeing stars glimmer in Akhara's eyes.

Suddenly, the entire world felt like a better place. If not perfect then close to it.

Akshara's cheeks flushed as she heard Abhimanyu say I love you to her. She bit her lower lip, shifting nervously on her feet, her heart beating rapidly against her chest.

Abhimanyu frowned, raising his eyebrows at her. When she didn't reciprocate his love, he coughed, once, twice, then thrice.

"What?" She furrowed her brows, a smile teasing the edge of her lips. She knew exactly what Abhimanyu wanted to hear.

"Aren't you going to say it back to me?"

"Say what back?" She asked, shifting her eyes playfully.

"Akshara!" Abhimanyu warned.

"Abhimanyu." She bit her lower lip and giggled.

As Abhimanyu reached out to hold her hand again, Akshara ran out of his grasp with Abhimanyu following behind on his toes. As Akshara ran from Abhimanyu's grasp, he ran after her, or rather he speed walked whilst she ran.

Everyone at the party was so drunk and zoned out, prone to having fun that no one realized what was going on.

"Okay, sorry sorry, sorry, sorry. I love you. I love you. I love you!" Akshara screamed our over the loud blaring music as Abhimanyu caught up to her, tickling her on her body and leaving her breathless.

"What? I couldn't hear you." Abhimanyu demanded, wanting her to scream louder.

"Abhi! Please!"

Abhimanyu tickled Akshara again, breaking her into a fit of laughter. "Okay, I said I love you too! Please stop tickling me!"

Soon, they found themselves in the middle of the dance floor, with the spotlight on them. Akshara and Abhimanyu stared at each other, and then at the audience who by now had their sights set on Abhimanyu and Akshara.

"And ladies and gentleman, please give a round of applause for my best friend and his wife, Mr. and Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla." Kairav announced as the crowd broke into a round of applause and cheers.

"Kairav!" Abhimanyu whispered harshly, trying to get his best friends attention, but alas, he paid no heed.

Awkwardly, Abhimanyu outstretched his hand and Akshara placed it in his. "Here goes nothing." He sighed, twirling Akshara inwards towards his chest before flaring her out in a circle.

Soon, their steps began coordinating and they switched from a slow, seductive dance to fast one with all the the twirls and the swirls. It felt as if Abhimanyu and Akshara were not dancing but rather making love to each other. Slowly at first and then hard and fast.

But one thing stayed constant. Akshara gripped Abhimanyu's shoulder with one hand, and intertwined her fingers in his with her other hand. They stared into each other's eyes, trusting each other. Teamwork.

As they continued to sway to the music up until they heard a loud round of applause, bringing them out of their trance. Akshara and Abhimanyu pulled away from each other to look at the crowd. Taking in the fact that people other the two of them existed.

Akshara's cheeks turned pink, as she still felt Abhimanyu's hands roaming around her body, touching each and every corner. Making her feel alive.

"And now! The dance floor is open to everyone!" The host spoke into the mic as Abhimanyu and Akshara were were joined on stage by the rest of the guests.

~*~

Abhimanyu and Akshara walked hand in hand by the seashore as they made their way back to their taxi boat after bidding adieu to the wedding party.

"The dance back there. Never knew my husband could dance that well." Akshara carried her heels on one hand as she dug her feet into the sand, just as the tides washed over her feet.

"Dance lessons." Abhimanyu shrugged.

"Don't tell me! Let me guess. To pick up women?"

"Haw. Am I that obvious?" He grinned. "Good guess but no. I took dancing up as an escape method. I love being a doctor, surgeon and I like my free party time. But you know, I was missing that...that one thing in life. Something that would challenge me. So I chose dancing lessons. The women were a plus though, not gonna deny that. Went a whole 10 lessons before I got bored."

"Nice." Akshara nodded her head.

"Can I ask you a question?" Abhimanyu pressed his lips together.

"Of course."

"Does my past, the number of girls I've been with, does it not bother you?"

Akshara looked down at her feet, leaving indentations on the sand which were being wiped clean by the incoming tides.

"Honestly?"

"Hmm."

"I thought it would. But it doesn't. Because those women, the one night stands, those were your past. That man, that was something who you were. What matters to me is how you will be moving forward. I trust you, wholeheartedly, explicitly. I trust you to not break my trust. I know you'll be loyal to me. That you won't ever hurt me. And that to me, that is what matters. Your past is your past. What matters to me is that me, I...we...we are your present and your future, hopefully. Me and you. Us."

Feeling overjoyed and overwhelmed at Akshara's honest and heartfelt answer, Abhimanyu turned Akshara around in his arms and captured her mouth in a blazing, fierce and tender kiss.

How had he gotten so lucky? Simply put, how had he managed to find such an imperfectly perfect girl? One who understood him, loved him with all his flaws, and her never once judged him.

Abhimanyu broke free from the kiss and cupped her cheek. "I love you."

Akshara smiled against his lips. "I love you too."

"So...tomorrow is our last day here. We're leaving right after the wedding. And then it's back to the old life."

"I know. I'll miss this place." Akshara pouted, looking around the vast sea and down at the warm sand. "But excuse you, what do you mean by same old life? Are you calling us boring?"

"No! Of course not. I meant work. It's going to be back to work time."

"But I'm joining you at work too! For the Children's wing. So again, it really does look like you're calling me boring." Akshara frowned. "Are you not happy with me, Abhi?" She pouted, teasing him.

Abhimanyu opened his mouth to respond and shut it. "Be right back. Gonna go drown myself in the ocean."

Abhimanyu took a step towards the ocean but was pulled back by Akshara. "Stop it! I'm just joking. You can go drown yourself after you take me out on a date."

"Date?"

"Remember the charity auction? Where I bid and won and a date with you? You still haven't gave me what I bid for."

"You bid on me, with my own money, for which I paid! So technically I should be taking myself out on a date."

"If I hadn't bid on you, you'd be out on a date with Shreya. Is that really what you want?"

"Is that really what you want?" He threw her words back at her.

Akshara's cheeks flushed and she was left speechless. "Umm..."

"Umm..." Abhimanyu searched Akshara's eyes for answers fully aware of hesitancy.

"The water taxi is here." Akshara pointed to their ride, changing the subject and Abhimanyu let it go too.

They both boarded the water taxi and it was then as they were back on the way to their resort that Akshara finally admitted, "I would've hated to see you go on a date with that woman."

Akshara's answer made Abhimanyu content and a smile of satisfaction appear on his face.

~*~

"Congrats man! How does it finally feel? Is it hitting you yet that you're finally taking the plunge? Getting married?" Abhimanyu slapped Kairav on the shoulder, greeting his best friend, the groom.

Abhimanyu being part of the wedding party had to be on groomsmen duty which included being up, awake, and ready first whilst Akshara was able to take her sweet time.

"It feels nerve wracking not gonna lie." Kairav admitted. "But I'm excited. I'll finally be able to call Reem my wife."

Abhimanyu nodded his head. "Good. I'm glad. It feels so surreal man. To see you getting married."

"I know. I can't believe it either. You're married. I'm getting married." Kairav chuckled then paused. "Can I ask you a question."

"Yes?"

"How did it feel? When you got married to Akshara? I mean life afterwards? Did it feel different?"

Abhimanyu recalled the instance of his contract marriage and how it had been the beginning of something new. Something wonderful. "Marrying Akshara was one of the best decisions I ever made. My life changed alright. It changed for the better."

Kairav nodded his head in understanding. "Thanks."

"No problem. I'll see you outside, okay?" Abhimanyu waited for Kairav's acknowledgement before he made his way outside to where the wedding was going to take place.

~*~

Abhimanyu checked his watch multiple times to see when the wedding was starting. The priest was already firing of mantras and chants to Kairav and they were just waiting for the bride to join him.

He looked around the beach setup, searching for Akshara only to see she was no where to be found either.

Until he saw her.

Walking down the aisle, looking radiant as ever wearing a baby pink saree. But the saree was not the highlight for him. It was the woman wearing it. Walking towards him with the wind flowing in the light curls of her hair.

A princess. She looked like a princess with the subtle makeup, minimal jewelry and the drop dead gorgeous smile of hers.

Akshara.

Abhimanyu couldn't take his eyes off of her as she smiled at him, her cheeks turning rosy as she tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear.

Screw the wedding. Screw the wedding party. He just wanted to go to her. Sit by her side and beat his chest like a Neanderthal waning off any suitor who may have his eyes set on her.

His woman.

Abhimanyu let go of the breath he had been holding as he watched her take a seat in the front row, staring right at him. He looked around him, before pressing his hand to his lips secretively and giving her a flying kiss, making Akshara's cheeks darken.

~*~

As the priest continued on with the mantras of a happily married life ans the role of a husband and wife in a happy, successful and long lasting marriage, Akshara felt tears roll down her eyes.

"Akshara? Are you crying? What happened?" Abhimanyu asked her, worriedly, wiping her tears away.

"You know, being an orphan never hurts as much as it does when I see weddings. Look at Reem and Kairav, surrounded by their siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, parents. Their families. Watching them, it makes me crave a family of my own."

"Families aren't all that perfect or happy either, Akshara. Look at my own family. To say that we are a family would be an insult to actual families but to the world, that's exactly who we are. A family because we share a common last name. I'm sorry you don't have a family, Akshara. But if you think about it, despite me having one, a family that is, I still feel alone."

"You aren't alone. You have me." She frowned.

Abhimanyu chuckled. "Just like you have me." He nudged her shoulder, making her laugh.

"Yeah, I guess so." She agreed.

Abhimanyu and Akshara went back to listening to the priest and the vows he was asking of Reem and Kairav making Abhimanyu and Akshara reflect on their own marriage. Or a facade of a marriage.

"Do you want a wedding, Akshara?"

"A wedding?"

"Like this one. A big fat Indian wedding."

"Oh yeah? And invite who? I don't have very many friends. And approximately zero relatives. And plus, I'd rather have a marriage than a wedding. What we have, even though it may be fake, that is a marriage and that is what I want."

Abhimanyu pondered for a moment before he delved right in, head first. "Let's do it."

"Do what?"

"Turn this into a real marriage."

"What?!" Akshara's eyes widened.

"Come on Akshara. I love you, you love me. We are already married in the eyes of the world. All we gotta do is sign on a dotted line. Like we did last time. Except for real this time." Adrenaline rushed through Abhimanyu's veins at the mere thought of being married to Akshara for real, hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Abhi! That's a crazy idea." Akshara chuckled then nodded her head. "And I love it. I love the idea and I love you. Let's do it."

Abhimanyu fist pumped the air. "Good. I can't wait to call you Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla for real this time."

"Who says I'm going to be changing my last name?" She teased him, playfully.

"Well, you are already Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla for me and the world, so no take backs." He frowned, making her laugh.

Abhimanyu checked his watch to verify they still had 3 hours before they had to leave for the airport.

~*~

Akshara turned the sink tap off and had just finished wiping her hands dry when she opened the door to the lavatory only to gasp as she was pushed inside by Abhimanyu's large body.

"Abhi! What are you doing here?" Akshara whispered, her heart beat racing.

"Joining the mile high club." Abhimanyu whispered, before crushing his mouth to hers.

The airplane bathroom in the Business class seat was large, but not large enough to fit two people. Abhimanyu worked fast and ferociously pushing Akshara's dress up and moving her underwear aside for easy access just as Akhara's hands went to unbutton Abhimanyu's shorts.

Akshara whimpered against Abhimanyu's touch as he picked her up with his fingers digging into the bare, creamy flesh of her buttocks as he entered her with one single thrust.

Akshara wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he continued to bounce her up and down on his hardened length, pushing her against the lavatory door, before shifting her against the different corners of the lavatory.

Finally he set her against the sink, just as Akshara's hips bucked, her legs shivered with her orgasm riding her hard and fast into oblivion. Abhimanyu pumped into her a few more times, hard and fast, as he bit hard into her shoulder, sure to leave a marked spilling himself deep inside of her.

Abhimanyu pulled out of Akshara, both of their chests heaving breathlessly as he tucked himself back inside his shorts before helping Akshara clean up the evidence of their coupling from her thighs.

"Welcome to the mile high club, Mrs. Birla." Abhimanyu whispered, capturing her mouth in a kiss.

"Thank you, Mr. Birla." She grinned as they both fixed up their clothing to look more presentable as they stepped out of the lavatory and made their way towards their seats.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Happy reading! Please vote & comment! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 94.9K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
675K 36.6K 71
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...
82K 8.8K 46
Abhimanyu Birla - The Superstar. A movie star, the heartthrob of millions. Always surrounded by fans and posing for the shutterbugs. He loves the fam...
1.9M 86.3K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...