Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Success

771 34 12
By Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

After changing with a little help from a bench, we were all able to head off towards the main area we were in before for the proctor to speak up. "Nicely done all of you. Now it's time to give you all your results. First off, allow me to explain to you how you were evaluated. For the most part, everyone started with 100 and the point deductions were done in two ways. Each examinee here was monitored by a member of the Hero Board, watching your every move to deduct points if you did something unheroic. The same can be said by the members of HUC. In order to pass, you needed to remain above the 50 point threshold. As I said in the beginning, you can't take back actions in a real situation. As such, the same is said here."

"So in short, we all could've failed and not known it. Simple way to put us all together and give the results. Make us rethink what we did and question it later now that we have hindsight into how the test was operated." Akeno gave this thought for me to internally panic.

'Wait, was it right for me to take on Kuroka myself? Should I have worked with Shouto and Inasa more? What if because of me not stepping in and stopping Saji from saying something dumb made me lose enough points to fail? I know I was trying to do the smartest thing to keep her at bay, but was that wrong?' I starte sweating profoundly before having someone's arm wrap around me. Looking up, I noticed it was Mina smiling at me.

"Just chill out, man. You did a good job. I saw some of the fight and noticed you were keeping Kuroka away from everyone. Don't worry so much."

I felt a little relaxed after hearing this for the proctor to keep speaking. "The names up above are the names of those that had passed. If you see your name, congratulations on your end." The names went up in alphabetical order for me to start frantically looking.

Once I saw the M's, my face began to smile. "I...I did it."

"Yahoo! I passed."

"Yeah!" Everyone from our class started cheering with Saji joining in as well.

"Seems we all passed." Gremory smiled at this for some people in suits to start passing out papers and licenses.

"The proctors going around now are giving you your exact score and your license if you had passed. You can also tell where your points were deducted because of."

I was given mine with it being a solid 88. The majority was due to standing around explaining the situation to Saji while a small bit was giving a bit of excessive force with my final punch to Kuroka. From what they said, it could've went and hurt someone to merit concern. "What did you get?" Akeno looked over my shoulder to smile. "Seems I was able to beat you by two points. Perhaps you can reward me for that-"

"Akeno. Not in public." Gremory points this out to Akeno for her to smile and give me a kiss before pulling back.

"Sorry. I just wanted a little fun tonight. Might've gone overboard a bit." She stepped back a bit before Gremory came over to me. She seemed a little stern in the way she looked before asking an out of left field question.

"Do you want to get Akeno pregnant?"

"Wait, what?"

"Kuoh has a bit of time before our next term. Enough where if you want to get Akeno pregnant, you can do it and she can spend a little time on leave due to family issues as we will point out. So I'll ask again, do you want to?"

I thought about it a moment while understanding the goal at the moment was to gain some growth in my race. But having more kids so abruptly could be a problem. Then again, maybe Akeno will calm down with some of her teasing if she get's pregnant. 'Should I?' "I-I'll have to talk with Kaachan and Ochako about this later."

"They're already putting together some fun. From what they said, Camie needs some love tonight and I was hoping to also help with that love~" Akeno licked her lips in a seductive manner to have my tail start to poof up a bit.

"Pfft. You thinkin of something naughty babe?" As if she was summoned, Camie walked over and began hugging me. "So how about a little fun tonight? I'm sure you'll enjoy a little bit of cat pussy from me~"

"Any chance I can help you out with that?" Akeno raised her hand a bit to get Camie's attention to have her smile.

"Sure, fam. I actually wanted to have a threeway with you. I kinda wanted to see how that nice ass and rack of yours jiggle while getting fat cat sausage in you."

"Can we please stop talking about this here. We're getting a crowd and not for good reasons." I tried to suggest everyone stop doing this with the students taking this test turning and hearing our conversations.

"Fair enough. I just wanted to play a little, but I guess I went too far. C'mon, Izuku. Let's go find Katsumi and tell her who's gettin the D with me. Catcha later, girl."

"I'll see you in a little bit, Camie. I hope she doesn't drain you too much before me, Izuku~" Once again, I went red as Camie was pulling my arm to get towards the buses where Nemuri, Kaachan and Ochako were waiting.

"Alright. Seems like this is everyone." Nemuri spoke up with a bit of a pained look on her face. "Sorry. I just had a kick happen." My ears perked up with this and had the near uncontrollable urge to run up and place my head on Nemuri's belly, but was able to hold it since it's not the place for it. "Anyway, nicely done on all your parts. You all passed and began your next step in the hero world. Now, let's head back and rest up. There's still some time for us before school starts back up again, so we'll be having a little field trip with class B to Kyoto in the next week. Prepare accordingly."

We all got on the bus with a bunch of the guys excited to be going to Kyoto. Once I sat down, I went right towards Eri, Ochako and Kaachan who were sitting in a group. I turned into my cat form to enjoy laying on Eri's lap and looking up to Kaachan. "Quick question. Did you mention to Camie about doing you know what tonight?"

"Yeah. She texted me earlier about possibly adding Akeno to it. Itsuka was also saying how she boarderline motivated Ibara to be a pawn in your Nekomata House and becoming a cat ready to mate with you."

"Wait. How did she...You know what, less questions if I don't dive deeper into it. So you're fine with all three?"

"Yep. You can also make both Ibara and Akeno have a bun in their oven. Maybe after that, the pervy devil won't have her fingers go up my ass."

'Huh. Same logic about her pregnancy as me.' As I thought this, I remembered two things I wanted to do. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Kaachan. Ochako. I've got something for you both." I went into my underfur and pulled out my bag of Neko Pieces in it and gave one of my knights to Ochako and my queen to Kaachan. "I figured I'd make it official with the two of you to be part of my house. So what do you say?"

Both looked at the pieces before looking at me. "You honestly think we'd say no. Fudge yeah I'll be your queen. I mean, I technically already am."

"Wouldn't that be co-queen with me?" Ochako suggested with a bit of a confident smirk on her face.

"Fair argument. But still, we're in." I smiled at this before accepting them into my peerage. Once I did, both immediately had ears spring up from their head to show they're now part Nekomata at least. "My ears feel weird."

"And my back feels like something's trying to shoot up." As Ochako said this, a tail sprung out from the back of her with the same going for Kaachan. She glanced back at her tail and realized what it was. "Cool. I have a tail now."

As they said this, a horn beeped outside for the two of them to cover their ears. "Dear friggin god, that was right in my ear drum! What the heck!?"

"Yeah, heightened hearing can be a pain in the butt." Camie leaned over from her seat with Nejire next to her.

"At least you can turn into a cat now?"

"Ok, how do I do-*poof*" Ochako couldn't even finish her comment as she transformed into a small brown cat with a pregnant belly. Unfortunately, she doesn't exactly know how to use Ki yet to have her clothes not transform with her. "Wait, why didn't my clothes transform with me?"

"Because you lack currently the basic control of Ki. Ki's what allows me to transform my clothes and without it, they'd fall off. Side note, don't transform back into a human form without being in a secluded spot or with the guys gone."

"Wait, Uraraka's gonna be naked when she transform-" Kyoka gave Kaminari a shot to the eye with her jacks to make me smile a bit.

'Moderately ok with that.' The travel back was ok with everyone talking and being happy. I can't exactly blame everyone for being proud of themselves. I mean, we took the next step into our lives as possible new heroes in the making. Once we got home, I transformed back to my normal form and took Eri in. Kaachan decided to take Ochako on her shoulders while also carrying her clothes. Once we were all off, Midnight spoke up again.

"For now, you all are able to rest up, but please do not falter on your training. Enjoy the time off from school and we'll have the trip shortly after the week ends. I will inform you again when the time comes, but take the time now to enjoy what you've accomplished and plan out your next move. Success is always a great thing to have, but knowing that it's just one step towards the greater goal is just as important. you're all dismissed." We all smiled at this with a portal opening up shortly after to show Akeno come out of it.

"Well that didn't take you much time to show up." Kaachan points this out Akeno to smile and laugh a bit.

"I simply just wanted a little fun as soon as possible. I also wanted to see how Eri's doing. She's such an innocent girl that I wanted to make sure was ok."

Eri ran over to hug Akeno to make us all somewhat happy. "Mommy Kaachan was ready to punch a weird person today with a silly hat. Mama Nemu stopped her though with some scared looking man."

"Wait, was this Shishikura?" Camie came over to ask with some curiosity.

"Yeah, the D was trying to insult you and us. I also heard about what happened to you....still think he deserved at least one punch really really hard."

Camie didn't look happy before getting an idea. "Hey, Izuku. I've got a fun idea. How about you and me do...a little show and send it to my ex. I'm sure he'd love to see what a real man looks like?"

"But daddy's a cat." There was a silence when Eri said this before everyone started busting out laughing. "What did I say?"

"Technically you're right, sweetheart. But that wasn't what we meant. And after hearing about that guy's ideals in sex and women...I wanna tie him up and gag him while I show him how I make a kitten with you."

"Don't tempt me." Camie held a smirk before I noticed Saiko, Itsuka and Ibara come over from class B. "Guess we'll have a nice little party."

Ibara went right towards me and hugged me. "I did it, Izuku. Now we can make children blessed by the lord. I'll be a holy mother to as many children as I can and bring the Nekomata to salva-"

"Can we stop with the God talk. Deku's technically a Yokai. As in, spirit of neutrality when you look at all overall. In that state, he's not much different than a human." Kaachan points out the obvious with Camie looking through her phone and smiling.

"YES! I still have the douche's number! Let's show him how much better you are by an unwrapped pounding!" Everyone was silent at this with Camie dragging me inside towards the girls' half to her room.

"You mind if I join to show some superiority towards this jerk?" Akeno spoke up for Camie to smile.

"All the power to ya. Ibara. You want in on this action. You can make kittens with Izuku with or without being on camera. You could also be the camera girl if you're completely against showing your naked butt to someone else."

"...I shall record."

'WHAT IN THE LIVING NYA HAPPENED TO MAKE THIS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!?'

And that finishes this chapter. Before anyone says anything, there's going to be a bit of information as to Camie's little thing in the next chapter. See what happens next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...
656 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
58.6K 1.3K 56
Izuku Yagi was part of a family like any other, happy and healthy. Along with his sister, the two were thought to have a bright future ahead of them...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...