The little mermaid is super c...

By coffeenrie

The little mermaid is super clingy Author: Xi Zhi Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-12 Latest: Chapte... More

Work related
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
end
extra

15

2K 76 8
By coffeenrie

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15

    There is one day left until the registration deadline. At present, "Adorning the Stars" is still in the audition stage.

    Every registered contestant can only pass the first round of audition if he gets more than 100,000 votes in the voting session of the day, otherwise he can only go home in despair.

    While Tao Tao and Lan Sha were waiting for the voting results, there was a sudden commotion at the scene.

    Lan Sha rolled her eyes elegantly, "What are you doing?"

    After they signed up, Luo Luo and his friend did not leave directly, but stayed with them. Sensing the movement from outside, Luo Luo's friend immediately stood up and said gossipingly, "I'll go take a look."

    After a while, Luo Luo's friend came back.

    Rollo, "What's going on outside?"

    Rollo's friend had a "big melon" expression on his face, "Guess who is here?"     Rollo

    , "Who?"

"Suyu."

    Luo Luo was really surprised now.

    "Why is Suyou here?!"

    Lan Sha yawned, looking disinterested.

    Tao Tao asked one more question, "Who is Suyou?"

    Upon hearing this question, Luo Luo's friend became interested.

    He was very interested in talking and obviously knew Su You very well.

    "Su You, he is not an amateur anymore. Last year, he participated in a TV series and played the role of the little mermaid."

    Tao Tao blinked, "The little mermaid?"

    "Yes, it is the little mermaid. He played the role of the little mermaid in the show The shape in it is beautiful, mysterious, elegant, noble, with black hair and silver tail, which satisfies all the interstellar people's imagination of mermaids!"

    Through the description of Luo Luo's friend, Tao Tao has a general understanding of Suyou.

    "Suyou's fan base is quite large, and I haven't heard any rumors that he is coming. He came to sign up this time, and there was a lot of noise. Today's votes are the first... There is a high probability that he will go to his family. After finishing speaking ,

    Luo Luo's friend looked at Tao Tao with regret, "You said it would be great if you didn't come to sign up today? If you came yesterday or tomorrow, maybe you can win the highest number of fan votes that day." It's a great award, but it's a pity that Suyu is here." "

    Although this award has no practical benefits, it has many invisible benefits for the contestants."

    Lan Sha sneered.

    How much does it mean to flatter a fake mermaid in front of a real mermaid?

    So he never liked humans.

    Most humans are either greedy, selfish, or stupid.

    The human being in front of him is not bad at all, but just too stupid.

    Rollo lowered his eyes, and suddenly interjected, "Many interstellar people transfer their love for mermaids to Suyu. The little mermaid he played in the TV series is really lovable, whether it's the shape or the character They are all top-notch.

    Therefore, if he participates, he will be the most powerful contender for the first place in the draft."

    Tao Tao half understood many words.

    What is the persona?

    But he understood the general meaning, that is, Su You is very powerful.

    It just so happened that his goal was not number one either.

    Just be a star.

    Tao Tao is a non-greedy fish, so Suyou is very competitive and has little to do with him.

    While the few of them were talking, Su You was carried over.

    In order to build momentum, his appearance today was very impressive, instantly attracting the attention of others.

    He swims in a transparent tank full of water.

    He was wearing the costume he wore in TV dramas, his legs turned into silver fishtails, and his long hair spread out in the water. The fish tail looks very realistic, with scales on it, reflecting colorful light under the light at the bottom of the pool.

    He opened his arms slightly lazily and remained relatively still in the water.

    Occasionally, he would flick his silver fish tail; occasionally, he would frolick in the water like a real little mermaid.

    Seeing this scene, Luo Luo's friend stood up excitedly, and said in a high voice, "Is there a little mermaid more beautiful than him in this world?" "No more!" "The mermaid played by

    Suyou

    has already It’s top class!”

    “The little mermaid he played has become a god!”

    “It’s hard to be overtaken by future generations!”

    “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

    Lan Sha looked at him like a countryman. , "You are so pitiful."

    Rollo followed closely, "You are so pitiful."

    Taotao blinked but did not speak.

    Luo Luo's friend looked confused, "What's wrong with me?"

    He said that he was a poor man and a fish and didn't bother to explain.

    He has never seen a real mermaid, let alone the beauty of a real mermaid, so he is very pitiful.

    Luo Luo's friend refused to accept, "Don't you think he is really super good-looking! If there are really mermaids in this world, it would be nothing more than that."

    Lan Sha repeated, "You are so pitiful."

    Rollo, "You really are Poor."

    Tao Tao: ...

    Rolo's friend: We can't talk any more today!

    When Tao Tao waited patiently for the voting to end, Tang Yi in ordinary clothes suddenly appeared in front of him.

    "Well... the boss is here, are you going to meet him?"

    Tao Tao blinked in surprise at first, and then bent his eyes in surprise.

    "Why are you here, monk?"

    Tang Yixin said, of course he came here to find you.

    He smiled, "The boss saw you on Hot Search and happened to drop by, so he came to see you."

    Tao Tao nodded, stood up, and said, "Then take me there."

    Seeing that he was about to leave, Lan Sha frowned slightly, "Tao Tao, who is the monk you are talking about?"

    Tao Tao glanced at Tang Yi, leaned into Lan Sha's ear, and whispered, "He is a very, very good person."

    Lan Sha looked at him suspiciously, "Is it human?"

    "Hmm."

    Lan Sha's charming eyes widened slightly in surprise, "You must have been tricked! Impossible!

    " nice human?

    The innocent Tao Tao must have been tricked by humans!

    Tao Tao scratched his face, and said coquettishly, "Lan Sha, I will explain to you in detail when I come back." Although

    Tang Sen traveled in a low-key way, as the uncrowned king of interstellar, no matter how low-key he is, the pomp is still not that small.

    It can be said that he was recognized by the organizer as soon as he came.

    So when Tao Tao came over, he was surrounded by many strangers with expressions of fear and sincerity.

    As soon as he saw Tang Sen, Tao Tao immediately rolled his eyes with a smile.

    Although they had only seen each other for a day, the simple Yuyu still warmly greeted the first human friend he made, "Ah, this is the first time I see you in clothes." After finishing speaking,

    he After thinking for a while, he added a compliment, "It's pretty good-looking."

    Although, he prefers the "Tang Monk" without clothes.

    The "Tang Seng" at that time looked delicious.

    Once you eat it, you can live forever.

    If Tang Seng at that time was wearing the same clothes as he is now, he would not have bitten twice.

    The onlookers who suddenly heard this sentence:? ? ?

    their ears! ear!

    Look what they all heard!

    They want to hear more! More!

    The chief executive shouted in his heart, "Your Majesty, the wind review was suddenly killed. But it's even worse, what should I do?!" The

    author has something to say:

    Yesterday I said 6k more, so I updated two chapters today.

    Akimbo with confidence.jpg
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
88.8K 1.7K 51
This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and soft milk bag shou VS sick and idiotic...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
15.1K 342 49
Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox in the world, Yuan Tang has inherited the...