𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

forty-two

2.4K 74 8
By voicelessyouth

"Little sky, you weren't supposed to push your sister." A Togruta woman, whose face was blurred, said her voice incoherent but familiar.

A little blond boy, whose face wasn't blurred, was sitting on her lap looking at her with big blue eyes. He looked to be 7 or maybe even 8, it was hard to tell "She dared me too!"

They were sitting on a fancy, but familiar couch. The setting behind them was blurred, and what stuck out the most was the couch. A different woman in a white basic dress walks in, her face blurred just like the Togruta women's. She was carrying a snack try, full of all sorts of different snacks.

The little boy hopped off the womans lap "Momma!" He squeals happily.

The womans lips unblur for a split second to show a motherly smile "Hi my sweet boy." She says, setting the tray down on the table "Wheres your sister?"

"She's with ______." The Togruta woman says "He's teaching her lightsaber basics."

The little boy lets go of his mother, and instantly heads for the food tray. His blue eyes glow at the sight of bantha biscuits, and he instantly takes one and begins eating it.

The woman sighs and shakes her head "I mean, teaching her young could be a good idea." She says "Hows ___-___?"

The Togruta laughs "He's doing okay." She says "Me and ___ visited him the other day."

The woman in the dress takes a seat on the couch "I still can't believe you all left the je-"

Y/n is suddenly stirred awake by someone shaking her "Fuck off." She grumbles.

"Sweets, get up you need to pack." Anakin's voice gently says.

Her eyes shoot open and she sits up slightly "Pack?" She asks in confusion "What do you mean?"

"We're going on a trip." Anakin says brightly.

Y/n throws the blanket off herself "Where, and why?" She asks.

"It's a surprise." Anakin says with a grin.

"What about the council? Won't they wonder why you're leaving?" Y/n asks worriedly "Why we're both leaving."

Anakin shakes his head "Noah helped with that." He says "He contacted the council saying he needed you on Alderaan, and he requested I go with." He explains.

Y/n climbed out of bed and smiles "Noah must really like you." She says "But I server want to know where you're taking me to."

Anakin smiles and grabbs one of her travel bags "I'm not spoiling the suprise sweets." He says "Now hurry."

"Ugh, you're no fun." Y/n complains rolling her eyes dramatically, before heading over to the closet.

☁︎

"Are we there yet?" Y/n asks sitting in the co-pilot seat, looking out all the windows staring into the empty blue hue of hyperspace.

Anakin sighs "No." He says shaking his head "You're very impatient."

"This is your fault." R2 beeps from in between them.

"See!" Y/n exclaimed "Even R2 thinks not telling me was a bad idea."

"Not even I know where we're going." The droid whistled.

Anakin rolls his eyes "R2 if you knew, you'd tell her." He says glancing at the droid.

The droid beeps "Probably."

Y/n rolls her eyes "What do you expect?" She says "You wake me out of a dead sleep, and say we're leaving Coruscant."

"I shouldn't have said anything." Anakin groans reaching to mess with som buttons.

Suddenly the ship jolts out of hyperspace, and Y/n holds onto the arm rest. In front of them was a familiar sandy planet, it was Tatooine. Y/n slowly turns to look at Anakin, who was smiling slightly. There was only one reason he would smile at that hellish planet, his mother.

"Oh my force. ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOUR MUM?!" Y/n screamed in excitement, she had always wanted to meet Shmi Skywalker.

Anakin just smiles even more "Maybe." He says, as they move closer to the planet.

Y/n springs up "Oh no, oh no!" She shouts suddenly in panic.

"What?"

"I look like shit, I don't want this outfit to be the outfit I meet your mother in!" Y/n rants in a panic, motioning to to the plain white button up shirt and black jeans she had on. Her lightsaber holster was around her waist, with both lightsabers resting inside.

Anakin smiles slightly "Sweets, you look gorgeous no matter what you wear." He says.

Y/n rolls her eyes despite the warmth spreading on her cheeks "You're too much of a flirt." She says, turning and walking away.

☁︎

The ship landed on a landing platform, not too far away from what to be homestead. Anakin was first off the ship, heading to a group of four people. An older man and an older woman, along with a younger couple. Y/n assumed that the younger couple was Anakin's step brother Owen, and his wife Beru. Anakin was hugging the older woman tightly, and Y/n knew that was his mother.

Y/n had stayed at the door of the ship, standing next to R2. She hadn't changed she couldn't find anything, so instead she just fixed her hair and put on a light bit of makeup.

"Are you okay?" R2 beeps questioningly.

Y/n hums and nods "Very." She answers the droid "I don't want to go over yet." She mumbles.

But when Anakin looks back at her, she lets out a sigh. Nervously she walks down the ramp, quickly walking to Anakin's side. She was horror and beyond nervous, and Anakin could feel it.

"Who is this gorgeous woman?" Shmi asks looking at her son her voice was sweet, and now that Y/n was closer she could see how alike the looked.

Anakin grins "This is my....my girlfriend Y/n." He introduced "Y/n this is my family."

Y/n stares at Anakin in shock for a second, before looking back "It's wonderful to meet you all, I've heard a lot about all of you." She says.

"Wait.....you're Queen Y/n of Alderaan!" Beru gasps in shock.

Owen raised his brows in shock "Queen?" He asks, looking from his stepbrother to Y/n in shock.

Cliegg looked even more confused "I thought jedi weren't supposed to- and she has-"

Shmi instantly brought Y/n into a tight hug, which at first horrified her "Oh it's so nice to finally meet you!" She exclaimed happily "Anakin has told me so much about you, but he left the part out of you being queen."

Anakin chuckles "I didn't think you needed to know that." He says.

Y/n smiles and hugs her back "It's nice to meet you too." She says, as Shmi steps back "I never expected Anakin to talk about me."

Beru laughs "Even I've heard him talk about you, and I'm never in the room when he speaks with Shmi."

"Anakin talks very loud." Owen jokes smiling, while Anakin rolls his eyes.

"I thought jedi weren't supposed to have.....attachments like that?" Cliegg says placing his hands on his hips.

Anakin chuckles nervously "Uhm, yeah." He mumbles "It's a secret....like a really big-"

Shmi waves her hand "Who cares about the jedi, their beliefs are ridiculous." She says.

Cliegg shrugs and nods "I guess thats fair." He mumbled "I don't know what the jedi expected, stripping yourself of your emotions." He grumbled shaking his head.

"Why do you have lightsabers?" Beru asks motioning to the two hilts.

Y/n lookes at Anakin nervously "Uhm, it's a long story." She says looking back at them.

"Oh who cares!" Shmi says "I'm just so happy you're both here, it was so unexpected."

Anakin smiles "I wanted to suprise you, it was about time I came to visit you all." He says.

Beru smiles "We've all missed you, it's been so long." She says.

Owen nods in agreement "You definitely grew since I last saw you." He says.

Even if Anakin and Owen weren't related by blood, and they hardly ever spoke with one another. The jedi still thought of him as a brother. Anakin at first didn't want to view him as one, but eventually came around. It used to just be Anakin and his mom, it was weird having other family(that weren't Obi-wan and Ahsoka).

Cliegg lets out a huff "It's too hot out here, lets head inside." He says turning and walking away.

Beru gasps "Oh the roast!" She exclaimed with wide eyes "Honey, please come help me." She begs grabbing her husband's hand and dragging him away.

Anakin smiles in amusement "Did we come at a bad time?" He asks.

Shmi shakes her head "Of course not." She says "I'm glad you're both here."

Y/n smiles "I'm glad to be here, I've never been on Tatooine." She says.

Anakin rolls his eyes "It's nothing special, this planet is a dump." He says, while looking around "Wait.....wheres R2?" He asks.

"He stayed with the ship I think." Y/n says looking back at the Alderaan ship.

"How long are you two staying for?" Shmi asks gently grabbing Y/n's arm, slowly leading the two towards the expanding sand hut.

Anakin smiles following after her, glad his mother already liked Y/n "A few days maybe, we can't be gone too long."

"I'm just glad you're getting time away from that war, I hate that they're sending you into battle. Like some soldier." Shmi says shaking her head "The galaxy is in shambles."

"Hopefully the war will end soon, the jedi are doing all we can." Anakin says.

Shmi hums and looks to Y/n "We've got a bantha roast cooking, along with some vegetables. I do hope thats okay with you." She says sweetly.

Y/n grins and smiles "It sounds amazing." She says "It's been a long time since I've had a bantha roast."

"Oh good! Beru and Owen make the best bantha roast." Shmi gushed patting Y/n's arm, it made her feel so accepted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 49 11
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away Jedi padawan Aayla Moon fights her way to a place in the Jedi Order, hoping to become a Knight some day. W...
168 4 14
Annalise is a young Princess fighting for her life as a Jedi Knight. All Annalise wants is to help save her home planet as well as the galaxy from ev...
55.4K 861 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here
5.5K 146 17
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...