𝐀𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐑 ━━ HARRY P...

By velvetagee

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝘕𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈? ❞ 𝐀𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐑 ↳ 𝘌𝘋𝘔𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘗𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐑
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐐/𝐀 + 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

9.1K 350 149
By velvetagee

Au Revoir - Chapter Six

CHARLOTTE, HARRY, HERMIONE, AND RON HAD SET OFF across the field with the kettles and pans. The sun was finally up and shining. The group of four made their way through rows of tents that surrounded the fields.

Campers started to wake up, emerging from their tents. A mother, came out of the tent frantic towards a baby boy – Charlotte assumed was her son – who was poking a slug with a wand.

"How many times, Kevin? You don't – touch – Daddy's – wand – yecchh!"

Charlotte chuckled lightly, shaking her head.

"You bust slug! You bust slug!"

Two little girls, who looked younger than Kevin, passed Charlotte giggling merrily while riding toy broomsticks that hovered a few inches above the dewy grass.

A Ministry wizard hurriedly passed the four of them; he muttered distractedly, "In broad daylight! Parents having a lie-in, I suppose –"

Wizards and witches were cooking breakfast, the others were trying to light a fire with their matches, there were wizards that conjured fires with their wands, giving up on striking matches.

Charlotte saw a group of American witches who talked happily under a stretched banner on their tents that read: The Salem Witches' Institute.

"Salem Witches' Institute? The witches' organization in America?" asked Hermione.

Charlotte nodded, having read about it in one of the books her father owns. "It's located where the Salem Witch Trials were held," she shivered, "My great, great, great, great, great – a hundred times great! –" She emphasized,"– Step-grandmother was the first witch to be hanged in the Salem Witch Trials,"

Harry, Ron, and Hermione stopped abruptly, giving Charlotte a look of surprise.

Charlotte was a really, really curious soul– they knew that ever since she accidentally came across a secret passage to Honeydukes even before they came to know the Marauders Map. Or how she came across the Chamber of Secrets during their second year- apparently she heard a familiar voice calling for her and followed it without thinking of the consequences.

She often finds the most ridiculous facts about small things; like how Pumpkin Pasties were mini grenades– which they thought was absurd by the sound of it.

Charlotte's curiosity was something her friends always worried about; she always finds herself in the knack for trouble. And being friends with Harry Potter brings double trouble for the four friends.

Classic, Charlie Andrews.

"Blimey, how'd you came to know that?" asked Ron, bewildered.

She shrugged, "Well, dad went to Greece last month for another one of his – "Charlotte pulled out two fingers imitating a quotation mark. "–so-called 'investigations'" she smiles mysteriously.

"I went to his office to read his files," she shrugged walking forward. "I doubt that he's doing his job though, he's probably off slaying night hags or- or VAMPIRES!" She exclaimed excitedly, passing three African wizards who were roasting a rabbit with purple fire.

Harry chuckled, watching as the blonde skipped passed the tents that were covered in shamrocks.

"Er – is it my eyes, or has everything gone green?" said Ron.

The tents looked like little hills that grew out of the earth with the thick clovers around it. Charlotte grinned, she wasn't the only one who thought the Irish were going to win.

"Harry! Charlotte! Ron! Hermione!"

Seamus Finnigan, their fellow Gryffindor fourth year, was sitting in front of his own tent with another one of their fellow Gryffindor, Dean Thomas, and – Charlotte presumed– his mother.

"Like the decorations?" said Seamus, grinning. "The Ministry's not too happy."

Charlotte smirked, eyeing the tent pulling up her thumb in approval.

"Ah, why shouldn't we show our colors?" said Mrs. Finnigan. "You should see what the Bulgarians have got dangling all over their tents. You'll be supporting Ireland, of course?" she added, eyeing the four beadily.

"Of course!" Exclaimed Charlotte, a look of determination plastered on her face. "The Irish team is gonna crush the Bulgarians! Isn't that right, Ronald?" She turned to Ron with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

The group assured Mrs. Finnigan that they were supporting Ireland with Ron forcing a smile on his face. They set off again continuing their journey to get water.

"Like we'd say anything else surrounded by that lot." Said Ron.

Charlotte rolled her eyes, what a sour loser she thought.

"I wonder what the Bulgarians have got dangling all over their tents?" said Hermione.

"Let's go and have a look," said Harry, pointing to the tents upfield, where the Bulgarian flag was raised.

Every tent had the same moving poster of Victor Krum scrowling to them.

"Krum," said Ron whimpered.

"What?" said Hermione.

"Krum!" said Ron. "Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker!"

"He looks really grumpy," said Hermione, looking around the poster plastered tents.

"'Really grumpy?" Ron had a dreamy look on his eyes which Charlotte smirked at. "Who cares what he looks like? He's unbelievable. He's really young too. Only just eighteen or something. He's a genius, you wait until tonight, you'll see."

"Someone's got an ickle bit of a crush on Victor Krum," says Charlie cheekily, a smirk hanging from her pink lips.

"Shut up, Charlie"

As they got to the corner of the field, a small line had already formed for the water tap. The four hurriedly lined up behind two wizards who looked like they were arguing.

One was wearing a flowery nightgown that looks like something Charlotte would not wear–ever.

"Just put them on, Archie, there's a good chap. You can't walk around like that, the Muggle at the gate's already getting suspicious –" said a Ministry wizard, who held up trousers to 'Archie'.

"I bought this in a Muggle shop," said 'Archie' with his nose up in the air wearing the 'I'm not doing it' look similar to what Charlie gives to Fred and George when they're about to do something idiotic.

"Muggles wear them."

"Muggle women wear them, Archie, not the men, they wear these," said the Ministry wizard, wielding the pinstriped trousers in anger.

"I'm not putting them on," said old Archie, stubbornly. "I like a healthy breeze 'round my privates, thanks."

Charlotte and Hermione snorted in laughter and squeezed out of the line.

"Oh my Godric, that was hilarious!" said Charlotte, wheezing in laughter as they stood far from the line.

"I know, I couldn't help but laugh!" said Hermione, giggling.

As soon as Archie the wizard got his water, Charlotte and Hermione returned to Ron and Harry who stayed in line.

They filled the kettles and saucepans up with water and left the line to allow the person behind them to get his water.

The journey was slow, here and there they would see other Hogwarts students with their families. One of them was, Oliver Wood – who Charlotte had a massive crush on during her second year, but you didn't need to know that –the old captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, who recently left Hogwarts to Charlotte's dismay.

"Mum. . . Dad. . . meet Charlotte Andrews and Harry Potter– my best players in the Gryffindor Quidditch team,"

Charlotte felt her face slightly heat up as Wood introduced them to his parents. greeted Mr. and Mrs. Wood with a shy smile.

"I've just been signed to the Puddlemere United reserve team!" He says to them excitedly. They congratulated him and talked for a but before heading off their ways.

"I think you have a little drool there, Charlie," says Ron, laughing at Charlotte as she hurriedly walked away from Wood's tent with her face all red.

"Oh shut it, Ronald,"

Ernie Macmillan, a fellow fourth-year Hufflepuff hailed the four Gryffindors, ( more like hailed Charlotte ) since he fancied Charlotte since the first year from what the trio and the Weasley twins told her – she never really believed them.

Next they saw Cho Chang, the Ravenclaw team Seeker who Harry had a crush on. She smiled and waved at Harry who managed to accidentally pour water on his front as he waved back at Cho.

Charlotte tried to hold back a laugh as he did so. "That was smooth, Potter," She says, a tiny smirk played on her lips. Harry hurriedly pointed out a large group of teenagers whom he probably never seen before.

"Who d'you reckon they are?" he asked. "They don't go to Hogwarts, do they?"

" 'Spect they go to some foreign school," said Ron. "I know there are others. Never met anyone who went to one, though. Bill had a penfriend at a school in Brazil. . . this was years and years ago. . .  he wanted to go on an exchange trip but Mum and Dad couldn't afford it. His penfriend got all offended when he said he wasn't going and sent him a cursed hat. It made his ears shrivel up."

Harry laughed, and Charlotte found herself chuckling after the green-eyed boy.

Soon enough, they found themselves back at their own tents, Charlotte's legs felt really sore, she feels drowsy and wanted to take a nap.

"You've been ages," said George as they entered the tent.

"Met a few people," said Ron, setting the water down, Charlotte followed in suit. "You've not got that fire started yet?"

"Dad's having fun with the matches," said Fred with a mischievous grin on his face.

Charlotte rolled her eyes with a small smile forming on her face. The Weasley twins might like to annoy her a lot, but she does love them. The whole Weasley clan felt like family to her, she would be devastated if anything happened to them.

Mr. Weasley had matches littered in front of him, he was attempting to light a fire and seemed to be enjoying it.

"Oops!" he said as he managed to light a match and dropped it in the process of doing so.

"Come here, Mr. Weasley," said Hermione kindly, taking the box from him.

They got the fire started and waited for it to be hot enough so they could cook. While they waited, Charlotte had retreated back at her tent to take a nap. "Hermione," she started, getting the attention of the bushy-haired girl, "I'm going to take a nap- wake me up for lunch, okay?"

Hermione nodded, turning back to Mr. Weasley and Harry who were talking about the Ministry members.

Just as Charlotte shut her eyes, she felt someone gently shaking her. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, squinting as the light hit her eyes.

"Harry?" she asked groggily, sitting up from her bunk. "Lunch is almost ready; Hermione is helping Mr. Weasley to cook so she sent me to wake you up," he said, watching as the girl rubbed the sleep off her eyes.

Charlotte grumbled, wanting to get as much rest as possible before the World Cup. She slipped off her covers and slowly climbed down the ladder.

As usual, Charlotte Andrews, almost slipped– again.

Thank Merlin for Quidditch practice, as she grown to have good reflexes because of them.

"Seriously Charlie, you're too clumsy for your own good! You can probably trip while riding a broom," Harry chuckled as he watched the blonde hop off the ladder.

Charlotte huffed, "I'm not that clumsy," she says, straightening herself up before leaving the girl's tent.

Bill, Charlie and Percy seemed to have arrived as soon as the eggs and sausages were cooked.

"Just Apparated, Dad," said Percy loudly. "Ah, excellent, lunch!"

Charlotte helped herself with her own plate of eggs and sausages, only take a few as she wasn't that hungry, and sat herself down between Harry and Hermione.

Mr. Weasley suddenly jumped to his feet, waving and grinning at a man who was striding toward them. "Aha!" he said. "The man of the moment! Ludo!"

Charlotte didn't really give much attention to them converse with each other, and continued devouring her meal.

Percy hurried forward with his hand outstretched towards Ludo, in effort to make a good impression.

"Ah– yes," said Mr. Weasley, smiling widely, "this is my son Percy. He's just started at the Ministry – and this is Fred – no, George, sorry– that's Fred – Bill, Charlie, Ron –my daughter, Ginny and Ron's friends, Charlotte Andrews- the daughter of the auror, Timolthy Andrews– Hermione Granger and Harry Potter."

Upon hearing her name, Charlie's ears perked up, raising an eyebrow. She saw how Bagman did a double-take when he heard Harry's name, glancing at the lightning bolt scar on Harry's forehead.

Bagman tore his eyes off Harry and flickered his eyes towards Charlotte.

"You're the daughter of Timolthy Andrews, aye?" he asked, looking at Charlotte with wonder. She nodded, staying silent.

"I offered to bet with your father a few years ago, haven't I?" he asked, looking at Charlotte for confirmation.

"If I remember correctly, you were the young girl who was with him," he beamed at Charlotte.

Charlotte only gave him a blank look and mumbled a small yes not to sound rude.

"Wonderful!" He exclaimed, looking back at the Weasley clan who had their eyes on their little interaction.

"Everyone," Mr. Weasley continued, "this is Ludo Bagman, you know who he is, it's thanks to him we've got such good tickets -"

Bagman beamed and waved his hand as if to say it had been nothing.

"Fancy a flutter on the match, Arthur?" he said eagerly, jingling his robes, the sounds of large amount of gold clashing to each other creating a sound. "I've already got Roddy Pontner betting me Bulgaria will score first - I offered him nice odds, considering Ireland's front three are the strongest I've seen in years - and little Agatha Timms has put up half shares in her eel farm on a weeklong match."

"Oh...go on then," said Mr. Weasley. "Let's see. . . a Galleon on Ireland to win?"

"A Galleon?" Ludo Bagman looked disappointed, and turned to the others. "Very well, very well. . . any other takers?"

"They're a bit young to be gambling," said Mr. Weasley. "Molly wouldn't like -"

"We'll bet thirty-seven Galleons, fifteen Sickles, three Knuts," said Fred as he and George quickly pooled all their money.

Charlotte snapped her eyes toward the twins who were holding a bag of their money. "that Ireland wins - but Viktor Krum gets the Snitch. Oh and we'll throw in a fake wand."

She hissed at them, sending them a piercing glare. They only ignored her.

Percy spoke up "You don't want to go showing Mr. Bagman rubbish like that," but Bagman looked excited as he took the wand from Fred and crushed the wand, making it squawk loudly and turned into a rubber chicken.

Bagman gave a heavy laugh, "Excellent! I haven't seen one that convincing in years! I'd pay five Galleons for that!"

Charlotte rolled her eyes once again, she seemed to have rolled her eyes a hundred times already.

"Boys," said Mr. Weasley under his breath, "I don't want you betting. . . . That's all your savings. . . . Your mother -"

"Don't be a spoilsport, Arthur!" boomed Ludo Bagman, rattling his pockets excitedly smiling brightly. "They're old enough to know what they want! You reckon Ireland will win but Krum'll get the Snitch? Not a chance, boys, not a chance. . . . I'll give you excellent odds on that one. . . . We'll add five Galleons for the funny wand, then, shall we. . . . "

Mr. Weasley looked on helplessly as Ludo Bagman whipped out a notebook and quill and began jotting down the twins' names.

"Cheers," said George, taking the slip of parchment Bagman handed him and tucking it away into his robes.

"You both are idiots," she muttered, hoping that the twins heard her.

Bagman cheerfully turned to Mr. Weasley, "Couldn't do me a brew, I suppose? I'm keeping an eye out for Barty Crouch. My Bulgarian opposite number's making difficulties, and I can't understand a word he's saying. Barty'll be able to sort it out. He speaks about a hundred and fifty languages."

"Mr. Crouch?" said Percy, suddenly looking like a child on Christmas. "He speaks over two hundred! Mermish and Gobbledegook and Troll. . . "

"Anyone can speak Troll," said Fred dismissively. "All you have to do is point and grunt."

Charlotte nodded to that, "He's got a point," taking a piece of sausage and plopping it into her mouth. She watched Percy threw her and Fred a nasty look and stoked the fire to bring the kettle back to the boil. She only snickered and continued eating her lunch.

"Any news of Bertha Jorkins yet, Ludo?" Mr. Weasley asked as Bagman settled himself down on the grass beside them all.

Bertha Jorkins. . . That name sounds familiar. . .

"Not a dicky bird," said Bagman comfortably. "But she'll turn up. Poor old Bertha. . . memory like a leaky cauldron and no sense of direction. Lost, you take my word for it. She'll wander back into the office sometime in October, thinking it's still July."

"You don't think it might be time to send someone to look for her?" Mr. Weasley suggested.

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows, where did she hear that name again? She was sure that she heard it somewhere.

"Barty Crouch keeps saying that," said Bagman, "but we really can't spare anyone at the moment. Oh - talk of the devil! Barty!"

A stiff, uptight looking elderly wizard who was dressed in a suit and tie suddenly Apparated at their fireside. Charlotte snickered as she watched Percy's face morph into excitement. He looked like he'd seen Merlin in person!

"Pull up a bit of grass, Barry," said Ludo brightly smiling at the old wizard, patting the ground beside him.

"No thank you, Ludo," said Crouch, "I've been looking for you everywhere. The Bulgarians are insisting we add another twelve seats to the Top Box."

"Oh is that what they're after?" said Bagman. "I thought the chap was asking to borrow a pair of tweezers. Bit of a strong accent."

Charlotte didn't bother to hide her snort, causing Hermione to nudge her disapprovingly.

Charlotte took a cup and filled it with piping hot tea. Normally she would take her tea with milk and honey but there weren't any so she stuck with sugar. She added two big scoops of sugar and watched them melt into the water.

"Mr. Crouch!" said Percy breathlessly, he bowed, "would you like a cup of tea?"

Charlotte put the cup to her lips and took a huge gulp of it, burning her tongue.

"Oh," said Mr. Crouch, a look of surprise crossed his face as his eyes landed on Percy. "Yes - thank you, Weatherby."

Charlotte's eyes widened as she choked on her tea. She quickly put her cup down and coughed her lungs out, Harry had patted her back to help her.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one to do so, as Fred and George had also choked on their own cups too. She stifled a laugh, 'Percy Weatherby' her face was all red from all the coughing.

Percy turned pink and busied himself with making the tea for Barty Crouch, obviously embarrassed.

"Oh and I've been wanting a word with you too, Arthur," said Mr. Crouch, his eyes falling upon Mr. Weasley's kind ones. "Ali Bashir's on the warpath. He wants a word with you about your embargo on flying carpets."

Mr. Weasley heaved a deep sigh, "I sent him an owl about that just last week. If I've told him once I've told him a hundred times: Carpets are defined as a Muggle Artifact by the Registry of Proscribed Charmable Objects, but will he listen?"

"I doubt it," said Mr. Crouch, accepting the cup of tea from Percy. "He's desperate to export here."

"Well, they'll never replace brooms in Britain, will they?" said Bagman.

"Ali thinks there's a niche in the market for a family vehicle," said Mr. Crouch. "I remember my grandfather had an Axminster that could seat twelve - but that was before carpets were banned, of course."

Charlotte helped herself with another pile of sausages to eat, feeling bored with the same old Ministry conversations. But she did like it when her dad would talk about capturing death eaters and such; she found those intriguing. It almost makes her want to be an Auror in the future.

"So, been keeping busy, Barty?" said Bagman breezily.

"Fairly," said Mr. Crouch dryly. "Organizing Portkeys across five continents is no mean feat, Ludo."

"I expect you'll both be glad when this is over?" said Mr. Weasley.

Ludo Bagman looked shocked.

"Glad! Don't know when I've had more fun. . . . Still, it's not as though we haven't got anything to look forward to, eh, Barty? Eh? Plenty left to organize, eh?"

Charlotte sent a look toward the Bagman and Crouch. Seems like the Ministry is planning something.

"We agreed not to make the announcement until all the details -"

"Oh details!" said Bagman. "They've signed, haven't they? They've agreed, haven't they? I bet you anything these kids'll know soon enough anyway. I mean, it's happening at Hogwarts -"

Happening at Hogwart? Charlotte thought, trying to piece everything together. She shared a look with Hermione, who probably had the same thoughts as her.

"Ludo, we need to meet the Bulgarians, you know," said Mr. Crouch sharply, before Bagman could say anything more. "Thank you for the tea, Weatherby."

The two Ministry men stood up, "See you all later!" said Bagman. "You'll be up in the Top Box with me - I'm commentating!" He waved, Barty Crouch nodded at them curtly, and both of them Disapparated from the tent.

"What's happening at Hogwarts, Dad?" said Fred at once. "What were they talking about?"

"You'll find out soon enough," said Mr.Weasley, smiling.

"It's classified information, until such time as the Ministry decides to release it," said Percy snobbishly. "Mr. Crouch was quite right not to disclose it."

"Oh shut up, Weatherby," said Fred, making Charlotte laugh once again.

After lunch, Charlotte retreated back to the girl's tent to get some rest for tonight, while the others looked around the campsite. She climbed up the bunk and covered herself with a blanket and slowly drifted off to sleep.

. . .

By dusk, Charlotte was already wide awake.

It was weird not having any weird dreams after last night, she hoped that they wouldn't come back for good.

She woke up from the sounds of excited witches and wizards from outside the tents. Needless to say, she couldn't go back to sleep even if she wanted to.

She got off the bunk and quickly pampered herself for tonight, making sure to bring a jacket to keep herself warm.

She left the girl's tent and went inside the other where the other Weasley's were. Bill, Ginny, and Charlie were wearing green rosettes and Mr. Weasley carried an Irish flag to show support the Irish. Fred and George had none as they bet all their gold to Bagman.

"I want one of those," she says looking at the rosette on Charlie longingly. Charlie chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Charlie! I just fixed my hair!" she whined, knowing how her hair can easily be messed up.

The trio arrived back at the tent holding souvenirs they bought. Charlotte sighed, she was so fixed on getting rest that she forgot to ask them to buy her souvenirs.

"Charlotte –Harry bought this for you," said Hermione, handing one of the ominoculars Harry bought for all of them.

Charlotte stared at them, before flickering her eyes toward the messy-haired boy. She grinned, running up to hug Harry.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She exclaimed, squeezing the life out of him. He awkwardly patted her back, as his ears were red.

A deep, booming gong sounded somewhere beyond the woods, ending their moment. At once, green and red lanterns blazed into life in the trees, lighting a path to the field.

Charlotte broke the hug, looking at Mr. Weasley, who had the same expression as all of them.

"It's time!" said Mr. Weasley, "Come on, let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.7K 52
𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄; 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
13.1K 292 12
𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮�...
4.4M 152K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ❝ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ❞ - updates almos...
8.1K 560 42
. ݁ ˖ 彡 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎. © VIETHEPOET / 2023 ₊˚ෆ 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞�...