šƒš€š‘š„šƒš„š•šˆš‹

By celeneee2x

With no memory of her life before S.H.I.E.L.D. Cassie has to team up with a group of known superhero's to sav... More

šƒš€š‘š„šƒš„š•šˆš‹
PART ONE
šŸ: š–ššš„š¤š¢š§š  š…šØš¬š¬š¢š„
šŸ: ššØš­ š“š”šž š‡ššš¢š«
šŸ‘: š†š”šØš¬š­ š’š­šØš«š¢šžš¬
šŸ’: š€š«š§š¢š¦ š™šØš„šš
šŸ“: š“š”šž š–š¢š§š­šžš« š’šØš„šš¢šžš«
šŸ”: ššØ š’ššš„šÆššš š¢š§š 
šŸ•: šˆ šƒššš«šž š˜šØš®
šŸ–: ššžš«šŸšžšœš­ š‚š®š©š¢š
šš€š‘š“ š“š–šŽ
šŸ—: šš®š¦š¦šžš«
šŸšŸŽ: š”š„š­š«šØš§
šŸšŸ: šŒš¢š§š š†ššš¦šžš¬
šŸšŸ: š‚š”š¢š„šš”šØšØš šŒšžš¦šØš«š¢šžš¬
šŸšŸ‘: š€š©šØš„šØš š¢šžš¬
šŸšŸ’: š“šØš šžš­š”šžš«
šŸšŸ“: š“š¢š¦šž š“šØ š†šØ š‡šØš¦šž
šš€š‘š“ š“š‡š‘š„š„
šŸšŸ•: š‘š®š¦š„šØš°
šŸšŸ–: š“š”šž š’šØš¤šØšÆš¢šš š€šœšœšØš«šš¬
šŸšŸ—: šŒšžš¦šØš«š¢ššš„š¬
šŸšŸŽ: š…šžššš«
šŸšŸ: šš®šœš¤š²
šŸšŸ: š–ššš« š€š¦šØš§š š¬š­ š…š«š¢šžš§šš¬
šŸšŸ‘: š…šžššš« ššžšœšØš¦šžš¬ š‘ššš šž
šŸšŸ’: š˜šØš®š« š‹šØšÆšž
šŸšŸ’: š“š¢š¦šž š“šØ š‘šžš­š¢š«šž
šŸšŸ“: š€ šŒš¢š„š„š¢šØš§ š“š¢š¦šžš¬ š˜šžš¬
šš€š‘š“ š…šŽš”š‘
šŸšŸ”: šŽš©šžš«ššš­š¢šØš§ - š’šššÆšž š“š”šž š–š¢š³ššš«š
šŸšŸ•: š“š¢š­ššš§
šŸšŸ–: š–šžš„šœšØš¦šž š“šØ š“š”šž š„š§šš ššš¦šž
šŸšŸ—: š€šŸš­šžš«š¦ššš­š”

šŸšŸ”: šŒšØš§š­š”š¬ š‹ššš­šžš«...

138 5 0
By celeneee2x

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

It had been a couple of months after the whole Ultron ordeal. Cassie had taken some time off as she went on a path to find people who knew her parents. From what she remembered her mother had a sister, Amelia Davis. She would now be in her early 60 because her mother was 10 years older than her. Amelia married a man at an early age and soon took the name of Amelia Carter.

UPSTATE NEW YORK

Cassie found herself in front of a home as hard rain poured down. She felt her palms grow sweaty as she stood in front of the door about to knock. She looked down at the piece of paper in her hand that read, Amelia Carter and her current address.

She took a deep breath and knocked gently four times before taking a step back with a sigh. She brought her hand into the pocket of her jacket as she turned to the side and saw a dog bed. A smile came up onto her when she saw the name, Speedy.

The door opening brought the nerves back into her body when she saw a woman that could be in her 40s open the door. The woman froze when she saw Cassie as if she knew who she was. Cassie simply sent her a smile not having any clue if this was the woman she was looking for.

"Is this Amelia's home?" Cassie asked as she took the hoodie from her head.

"Cassandra?" A voice from inside made both females turn their heads to the inside of the home. "Cassie, is that you?" The tired old voice said as the woman standing at the door simply moved to the side and invited Cassie in.

When Cassie entered the home she saw all of the pictures in the walls. She saw the man and the woman from her visions in multiple of those pictures. This let her know that she was in the correct place.

"Cassandra?" A woman called out softly from the room near the main room.

Cassie followed the voice and when she entered the room she came upon an elderly woman laying in a bed with white sheets covering most of her body. A smile and a couple tears came onto the older woman's face.

"Oh, you look exactly the same." Amelia said as she laid in bed with her watery eyes looking up at the girl standing at the door.

"Take a seat." The woman that had opened the door said as she also walked into the room and offered Cassie a chair.

"Thank you." Cassie said as she took a seat beside Amelia.

"I'm Lily." The woman said as she sent Cassie a smile and walked over to stand on the other side of Amelia's bed.

"God, you still look like your mother." Amelia said from where she laid as she kept her eyes on Cassie. "I thought you died that night as well, up until recently." She said getting Cassie to furrow her eyebrows.

"The night of the accident?" Cassie asked as Amelia reached to grab her hand.

"My husband and I searched for answers but authorities simply told us the three of you had passed." Amelia said as she sat up in her bed.

The sudden movement caused Cassie to look over at her body. She caught a sudden look down at her legs and saw how only one was outlined by the sheets. She quickly brought her eyes back to Amelia's face to not make her uncomfortable.

"Your husband, as in uncle Arch?" Cassie asked as she looked over at Lily who simply nodded.

"I'm surprised you remember him." Amelia said, getting Cassie to sigh.

"Well, I'm surprised as well." Cassie responded as she swallowed the lump in her throat. "I feel like you should know where I've been this whole time." She added yet Lily's chuckle gained her attention quickly.

"Oh trust me she knows." Lily said as she reached for some pictures on the nightstand by Amelia's bedside. "Mama, Melia has been tracking your every battle since she found out about you being alive, DareDevil." She said as she handed Cassie the pictures.

Cassie took the pictures in hand and saw that they were captures of news articles. The battle in Sokovia, the downfall of S.H.I.E.L.D, Cassie taking Klaue to Wakanda, and many other missions she had been on.

"I know where you've been this entire time Cassie." Amelia said as Cassie looked over the images in her hand. "I just don't know how you still look the same after all these years." She added as she kept her eyes on the young woman in front of her.

"Uhh, December 25th, 1991." Cassie simply said, bringing her eyes up to Amelia. "That's the day I remember going into the chamber. Where I was practically frozen for 18 years with the super soldier serum." She added as she tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"Do you remember anything else? Do you remember me?" Amelia asked as she and Lily gave Cassie their undivided attention.

Cassie simply shook her head as her eyes started blurring up. Yet she quickly blinked away any tear that could threaten to escape.

"A little. I do remember you and Uncle Archie moving to London when I turned 11." Cassie said with a small sigh.

"Yeah, Archie wanted to keep our Lily away from anything related to that Serum your father was trying to recreate with Howard." Amelia said, getting Cassie to furrow her eyebrows.

"Wait, I thought that they didn't start recreating the Serum until like when I was 18." She quickly said, getting Lily to shake her head and hand Cassie a sheet.

"These are every formula that was ever created, all that failed and the one that succeeded. The dates are beside each one." Lily said as Cassie took the sheet in hand.

"From London Archie tried to find a solution to this huge puzzle. Yet when my sister and George died in that accident he took a step back and helped with my grief." Amelia said from where she sat on the bed. "We knew about the attack you all took. It wasn't an accident." She added as she shook her head.

"It came to me in a vision about a year ago while I was in battle. My mother died with a gunshot wound in her chest, and my father with a gunshot wound in his head." Cassie said as a tear escaped her eyes. "I suffered from a gunshot wound in my right shoulder. Don't really remember anything else from that night." She added as she quickly wiped away her tears.

"I remember the night when I got the phone call that you all had passed. I remember breaking down in the middle of the kitchen. Archie didn't know what to do, I completely isolated myself from everything." Amelia said as Lily reached and handed her a tissue as she saw how she was crying.

"My poor Archie..." Amelia said before giving a small smile. "He died a hero, and I say this because all he wanted was to bring me closure." She added as Lily took a deep breath in and out.

"My father died trying to figure out what happened that night. He was murdered." Lily said, shocking Cassie.

"I will make you this promise." Cassie said to Amelia as she reached to grab her hand. "I will do whatever is in my power so that you can know what really happened that night. Even if it takes my last breath to tell you... I will bring you this closure." She said teary eyes as she looked into those teary eyes of her mother's sister.

"I don't know how long I have left Cassie. So please, don't do this. You're the only thing I have left from my Marie. Now that you've found your way to me, I don't want to lose you... Not this soon." Amelia said as Cassie got closer and got her face cupped by her Aunt.

Cassie's confused face gave Amelia the question Cassie was thinking. Lily from the side wiped a tear away as Amelia took the tissue and wiped away Cassie's tears.

"I'm slowly fading away." Amelia said as her shaky hands moved over to wipe her own face.

"She was diagnosed with diabetes after my father's death. They've had to amputate her leg and she's gone completely blind in her left eye." Lily said as she reached over to the nightstand and handed her mother a cup of water.

"I don't have that much left, my little girls." Amelia said as she looked between Cassie and Lily.

Steve sat at the table he had set up in his apartment as he waited for Cassie to return for their date. The two had practically moved in with one another, although not officially. They both had their separate apartments but Cassie mostly spent it over at Steve's.

He heard keys shuffling from behind the door and he quickly made his way over to turn off the lights as the candles lit up the room. In the matter of seconds Cassie came into the door catching a view over at the small setup Steve had. A huge smile came onto her face as she removed her jacket and placed it on the nearby hanger with her keys.

"When did you have enough time to plan this?" Cassie said with a smile as she moved over to where Steve was standing.

"Well I had a little help." Steve said as he wrapped his stern arms around Cassie's small waist.

"Hmm, let me guess, Agent Romanoff." Cassie said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Steve's neck.

"Maybe." Steve said before placing a soft kiss on Cassie's lips.

"Thank you for doing this." Cassie said as she ran her fingers through his damp hair. "Especially after the day I had today." She added as Steve admired every feature of her.

"Did you go see your Aunt again?" He asked as the two made their way over to the food that was waiting for them on the table.

"Not today. I actually went to meet with Fury." Cassie said as they both took a seat.

"Cas." Steve quickly said with such disapproval as she took her glass of water in hand.

"I know, I know... We said I would not look for any leads on this without you." Cassie said with a slight eye roll. "But Fury contacted me and told me he had something that I truly couldn't wait to hear." She added as she took a sip of her cold water.

"Well? What was it?" Steve asked from his seat at the small table across from Cassie.

"He gave me the location of where my parents were buried." She said as she looked over at Cassie with sadness in her eyes.

"Did you go?" Steve asked as he kept his eyes on the girl across from him.

Cassie simply shook her head with a sigh. She quickly brought a smile onto her face and shrugged everything under the rug.

"Anyways, let's just eat this perfect meal that you've ordered." Cassie said, looking down at the grilled salmon in front of her.

"Hey I definitely cooked that." Steve quickly said with a smile on his face.

"Babe, I saw plates in the trash when I walked in." Cassie said with a small chuckle as she reached to pour some wine into her glass.

"Dang it woman, could you at least let me pass once." Steve said with a small eye roll as he kept the smile on his face.

"Well could you at least try and hide the evidence better." Cassie said with a chuckle as she handed Steve the glass.

AVENGERS FACILITY

Every Avenger had their own room at the new Avengers Facility. Some took full housing yet others had their rooms for temporary stay for whenever they felt too tired to go back to their own apartments or homes.

When Cassie reached the room that Wanda had to herself she simply saw the open door and knocked softly.

"Come in." Wanda said as she traced her fingers over the guitar on her lap.

"Didn't know you played." Cassie said as she walked in slowly and took a seat on the bed beside Wanda.

"Eh, I'm alright at it. My brother was the one that really knew how to play." Wanda said as she looked up from the guitar and over to Cassie.

"How are you doing with that by the way?" Cassie said as she gave Wanda her undivided attention.

"I'm doing okay. Better day by day." Wanda said as a thought came to Cassie's mind.

Cassie stood up, catching the Maximoff girl by surprise.

"Come with me." Cassie said, extending her hand out to the sitting girl.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she placed her guitar to the side and took Cassie's hand.

"Just come with me." Cassie said as she led the two out of Wanda's room.

"Hey Cassie, do you have a minute." Tony asked as he made his way over to her.

"Not now Tony, I am very busy." Cassie quickly called out with a chuckle as she walked towards the exit of the Facility with Wanda hand to hand.

"Should I call for help?" Wanda said, getting Cassie to chuckle once again as they made their way over to the back of the facility.

"You're gonna love this." Cassie said as the two simply followed the path that led to the small lake that was behind the facility.

Once the deck came into view a smile appeared on Wanda's face. Cassie saw it and couldn't help but smile as well.

"This is my favorite place to come to whenever something is troubling me." Cassie said as she looked over at the water. "Maybe it could help you as well." She added as she reached into the pocket of her sweater and pulled out a small box.

"I got this for you." She said before handing Wanda the small box.

"You shouldn't have." Wanda said as she took the box in hand.

"Just open it." Cassie said with a chuckle.

When Wanda opened it she came upon a small necklace in the shape of an oval. It looked like one of those antics that can keep small pictures.

Cassie saw how she opened the small charm and came upon the picture Cassie had put in there. A smile and a tear came to Wanda's eyes as she saw a picture of her brother. Beside it the words, Always with you.

"Cassie this is..." Wanda didn't even get to finish her sentence because she quickly pulled Cassie into a tight hug.

"Thank you, you've been with me along the way even after I hurt you." Wanda said as she pulled away.

"You didn't mean to. Plus, I'm here aren't I." Cassie said with a small smile that Wanda simply shared.

Natasha and Cassie had just finished their training session. They were now sitting on the small bench located by the fighting mats.

"Have you had any other visions?" Natasha asked the girl that sat beside her.

"I had one the other night." Cassie said as she started taking off her gloves.

"What was it?" Nat asked her friend as she did the same.

"It was something strange, something that I didn't even know existed." Cassie said as she had stopped taking over her gloves and instead she looked up to what was in front of them. "Thor spoke about some stones in the universe." She said as she turned to Natasha who simply nodded.

"Well I saw six of them, a blue, a red, a purple, orange, yellow, and a green one. They were all on this sort of magic glove that could withhold the power of all six stones." Cassie added before she took a deep breath in and out.

"Have you spoken to Steve about this?" Natasha asked the young woman.

"No. I haven't really had the chance to." Cassie responded as she shook her head and started taking her gloves off again. "I couldn't really decipher the vision that well." She added as she looked over at Steve who was training with Sam.

"Or maybe you could talk to Thor. He's had a vision about these stones before, maybe he could help." Natasha added, getting Cassie to simply nod.

"How about a dog?" Natasha said randomly getting Cassie to furrow her eyebrows.

"What?" Cassie simply said with a chuckle as she looked over at her friend.

"Steve mentioned the two of you have been talking about getting a pet. Well I say get a puppy." Natasha said with a smile.

"A puppy would be nice. But the question is where would we keep him when we're busy saving the world?" Cassie asked with yet another chuckle.

"There are dog daycares you know." Natasha said as she stood up from the small bench. "If not, Auntie Nat can always use the company." She added getting Cassie to smile.

"Puppy it is then." Cassie said with a smirk as Natasha quickly did a little 'yes' as she turned to Steve.

"Hey, Cap!" Nat called out as Cassie reached for her bottle to take a sip of her water. "Cas said yes to the puppy!" She added as she gained Steve's attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
929 14 10
WARNING, BIG HUGE SPOILERS. IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING SPOILED GET OUT ME BOOK! Now I shall Wright this for my own fun... Cassie's a teenager who...
10.8K 188 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...
6.4K 174 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...