๐€๐” ๐‘๐„๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‘ โ”โ” HARRY P...

By velvetagee

โ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ? โž ๐€๐” ๐‘๐„๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‘ โ†ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜”๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•... More

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘
๐€๐” ๐‘๐„๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‘
๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐/๐€ + ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

9.3K 354 81
By velvetagee

Au Revoir - Chapter Five

THE GROUP HAD ARRIVED ON A DESERTED STRETCH of misty moor and in front of them was a pair of tired and grouchy wizards who wanted nothing but a wink of sleep.

Both looked like they were trying to impersonate muggles, Charlotte thought they looked rather odd. One man wore a suit with thigh-length rain boots; the other wore a kilt and a poncho.

Well, at least they tried, didn't they?

"Morning, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, handing the boot and handing it to the poncho wearing wizard, who threw it into a large box of used Portkeys beside him; there were old newspapers, cans of empty drinks and a punctured football.

"Hello there, Arthur," said Basil, looking as if he hadn't got a night's sleep. "Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some... We've been here all night... You'd better get out of the way, we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five fifteen. Hang on, I'll find your campsite... Weasley... Weasley... " He looked at his parchment list. "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, first field you come to. Site manager's called Mr. Roberts. "Diggory... second field - ask for Mr. Payne."

"Thanks, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, and he beckoned the group to follow.

They set off across the deserted moor. It was hard as it was misty, they almost didn't make it out. A small stone cottage came to view. Charlotte saw thousands of tents beyond. Charlotte smiled sadly, remembering the first time her father brought her to one of the World Cups.

"It's a shame my dad and I couldn't go together this year," she says to Hermione who was right beside her.

The girl sent Charlotte a comforting smile, "It's alright," she started, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Maybe you'll go together to the next one?"

Charlotte snorted, "Let's just hope I'm still alive to see the next World Cup." She says jokingly.

Hermione gave her a grimed look and slapped her upper arm, "Not funny, Charlie!"

Charlotte gave her a grin and continued to walk with the group.

They said goodbye to Amos and Cedric, "See you lot later at the match!" Yelled Amos.

Charlotte sent a warm smile towards Cedric and waved her small hand at him.

Cedric felt his stomach lurch and butterflies swarmed around his stomach at the sight of the blondes charming smile.

Nevertheless, he smiled back at her and watched as the Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, and Charlotte continued their journey to find the Weasleys tent. 

The Weasleys, Hermione, Harry, and Charlotte approached a cottage door.

A muggle man was standing in the doorway, looking out at the tents. The muggle turned to look at them as he heard their footsteps.

"Morning!" said Mr. Weasley, a cheery look etched on his face.

Charlotte would've been as cheery as Mr. Weasley if she wasn't tired. She was going to watch the World Cup for goodness sake! But all the blonde wanted was to lay down on the grass to sleep. And sleep was something she badly needed at the moment.

"Morning," greeted the Muggle.

"Would you be Mr. Roberts?"

"Aye, I would," said Mr. Roberts. "And who're you?"

"Weasley - two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"

"Aye," said Mr. Roberts who was examining a list that Charlotte hadn't noticed tacked to the door. "You've got a space up by the wood there. Just the one night?"

"That's it," said Mr. Weasley.

"You'll be paying now, then?" asked Mr. Roberts.

"Ah - right - certainly -" said Mr. Weasley. He retreated a short distance from the cottage and beckoned Harry toward him.

Charlotte sneezed softly, covering her nose with her sweater paws.

"Are you alright? You've been sneezing all morning," Asked Ginny who stood between Hermione and the twins.

"I'm just really cold," she replied, shivering as the cold wind passed her.

"You foreign?" Charlotte heard Mr. Roberts ask Mr. Weasley.

"Foreign?" repeated Mr. Weasley, looking puzzled.

"You're not the first one who's had trouble with money," said Mr. Roberts, scanning Mr. Weasley. "I had two try and pay me with great gold coins the size of hubcaps ten minutes ago."

"Did you really?" said Mr. Weasley nervously.

Mr. Roberts put his hand around a tin for some change.

"Never been this crowded," he said suddenly, looking out over the misty field again. "Hundreds of pre-bookings. People usually just turn up. . . . "

"Is that right?" said Mr. Weasley, his hand held out for his change, but Mr. Roberts didn't give it to him. He looked over the field with an odd look on his face.

"Aye," he said thoughtfully. "People from all over. Loads of foreigners. And not just foreigners. Weirdos, you know? There's a bloke walking 'round in a kilt and a poncho."

The blonde snorted, pursing her lips from chuckling.

"Shouldn't he?"

Charlotte swore she could hear anxiety lacing Mr. Weasley's words.

"It's like some sort of. . . I dunno. . . like some sort of rally," said Mr. Roberts. "They all seem to know each other. Like a big party."

Charlotte bit her lip, trying to stop herself from grinning. The muggle looks so clueless, and Charlotte found it slightly amusing.

Suddenly, a wizard appeared next to Mr. Roberts out of thin air. The wizard pointed his wand at Mr. Roberts "Obliviate!"

Mr. Roberts' eyes turned glazed, he had a dreamy look on his face; he looks absolutely at peace.

"A map of the campsite for you," Mr. Roberts said to Mr. Weasley. "And your change." He drops the coins to Mr. Weasley's palms, looking like a lunatic as he did so. His eyes were glazed - he reminded Charlotte of Crabbe during Potions with the Slytherin's.

"Thanks very much," said Mr. Weasley.

"Hey, Ron, isn't that how you look at the food at Hogwarts?" said Charlotte in a low whisper from behind Ron, teasingly.

"Sod off, Charlie," grumbled Ron, sending a glare to the blonde.

Charlie chuckled and pulled out her tongue at him, raising her eyebrows slightly.

Ron stomped away, muttering various curse words that made Hermione yell out "Ron!"

Teasing Ron was something she was naturally good at - no, annoying, AND teasing people was her talent.

Charlotte had a knack for annoying and teasing people, but one thing is for sure - the blonde knew when to stop pushing their limits enough for people not to hate her.

Charlotte, along with the Weasley twins, Ginny and Harry howled in laughter. They laughed all the way to the gate to the campsite, a wizard leading them. The wizard, look just as tired as the first two wizards they encountered.

Charlotte watched as the wizard muttered something to Mr. Weasley as soon as Mr. Roberts was out of earshot. "Been having a lot of trouble with him. Needs a Memory Charm ten times a day to keep him happy. And Ludo Bagman's not helping-"

'Classic Ludo Bagman. 'Charlotte thought.

She met Bagman when she was a child, he tried to gamble with her father once, but her father declined knowing that Bagman plays dirty when gambling.

"-Trotting around talking about Bludgers and Quaffles at the top of his voice, not a worry about anti-Muggle security Blimey, I'll be glad when this is over. See you later, Arthur." He says before disapparating.

"Isn't Ludo Bagman the Head of Magical Games and Sports? He should know better than to yell about Bludgers in the presence of muggles." Said Charlotte, a look of surprise not evident on her face.

"He should," said Mr. Weasley while leading them through the gates into the campsite, "but Ludo's always been a bit. . . well. . . lax about security. You couldn't wish for a more enthusiastic head of the sports department though. He played Quidditch for England himself, you know. And he was the best Beater the Wimbourne Wasps ever had."

Charlotte snorted, "Yeah, he was," she muttered under her breath.

They walked on the field between long rows of tents. The tents were made to seem muggle-like- which looked absolutely far from the term muggle-like at all- and the others looked normal. Charlotte understood why Mr. Roberts was getting suspicious.

A miniature palace stood halfway, Charlotte thought it looked lovely with the stripes of silk. There were also live peacocks tethered at the entrance, it was her first time seeing a live peacock as she has never been to a zoo.

She turned to Hermione and excitedly pointed at the peacocks. Hermione shook her head with a grin present on her face as she watched the blonde. She really did miss her overly adventurous friend.

They passed various tents; one had three floors and several turrets, another had a whole garden in front of it. Charlotte found all of it ridiculous how they all show off and expect muggles not to notice.

"Always the same," said Mr. Weasley, smiling. "We can't resist showing off when we get together. Ah, here we are, look, this is us."

They seemed to have reached the edge of the wood at the top of the field. There was an empty space, with a small sign that read 'WEEZLY'.

"Idiotic gits. . . can't even spell right," Charlotte muttered harshly earning a nudge from Hermione for her indecent choice of words.

"Couldn't have a better spot!" said Mr. Weasley happily. "The field is just on the other side of the wood there, we're as close as we could be."

"Right," he said excitedly, "no magic allowed, strictly speaking, not when we're out in these numbers on Muggle land. We'll be putting these tents up by hand! Shouldn't be too difficult. . . . Muggles do it all the time. . . . Here, Harry, where do you reckon we should start? "says Mr. Weasley, facing the group with a cheery look on his face.

Charlotte was particularly clueless with tents; her father mostly did all the work. However, she did her best to help out by handing the materials to Harry and Hermione who did almost all of the work.

Soon enough, they managed to put up two tents. The group stood and admired the tents. It didn't look like it belonged to a group of witches and wizards.

"I did absolutely nothing to help build this, but we did a bloody good job if I say so myself," She faced the group and pulled out two thumbs with a wide smile on her face.

She hiked her bag on her back and entered one of the tents. She immediately walked towards one of the four bunk beds immediately taking the top bunk.

"I claim the top bunk!" She called, putting down her heavy bag on top. She climbed the bunk. She laid down the bed, stretching her body. She was awfully tired. All she wanted was to close her eyes and take a 10-minute nap.

She took a warm blanket and a small pillow from her bag, two things she never leaves without. She likes being comfortable in her travels.

She heard shuffling and voices coming near the girl's tent. She ignored it and snuggled a pillow, covering herself with her blanket, mushing her face completely between them.

"I'm worried about Charlie," said a voice.

Charlotte's ears perked up as she heard her name being mentioned. The owner of the voice was obviously Hermione's.

"Why? What happened?" asked Harry in a low tone as they saw Charlotte asleep under her covers.

"She hasn't been getting enough sleep for days now- always having a nightmare or two. Mum had to brew a sleeping draught for her to have a night's rest." Said Ron.

Charlotte sank further under the covers.

"Just this morning, Ginny and I took minutes trying to get her to get up. She was pale as snow. . . Snow! She was violently shaking and her skin was cold; it was as if she went out in the cold during winter." Said Hermione, in a hushed tone.

"Why didn't you call Mrs. Weasley?" asked Harry worriedly.

"We did, we had to get bundles of blankets to get her to stop shaking. Mrs. Weasley almost didn't let her come today. . . She said it was too dangerous for her. . . I think she was right in that one." Answered Hermione.

Their voices neared Charlotte.

"I've noticed that she's been sneezing on the way here. I would've offered her my spare coat. . . but you know how stubborn she is- she'd rather die than to be helped. . . bloody independent, that woman." Said Ron.

It was true – she would rather die than to be helped.

She never liked being helped in the simplest things such as being cold. Charlotte knew how to take care of herself. She grew up being taught how to take care of herself at the tender age of seven. She knew how to cook, how to clean, how to heal herself from wounds. . . She didn't need help in things like being cold.

"Come on, I'll wake her up – you two go get the kettles and saucepans, we'll catch up in a minute," bossed Hermione. There were sounds of shuffling and muttering before the tent became silent once again.

"Charlie?"

She felt Hermione shaking her arm lightly, calling out her name.

Charlotte fluttered her eyes open slowly, she squinted her eyes to the light.

She rubbed her eyes, before blinking.

"Get up – Mr. Weasley told us to get water. Harry and Ron are on their way here, they just had to run back at the other tent to get the kettles."

Charlotte groaned, before jumping down the top bunk. She stretched her body, yawning.

She muttered out various curse words that made Hermione slap her arm. "Honestly, Charlie! You and your vulgar choices of words!"

"Well, you still love me, don't you?" Said Charlotte as they went out of the tent where Ron and Harry were waiting carrying kettles and saucepans.

"Took you long enough," Ron said, sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, Ronald,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 309 25
a collection of imagines from my tumblr, @/hufflepuff-writings
4.4M 152K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! โ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž โ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. โž - updates almos...
364 9 16
๐„๐‚๐‚๐„๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐„๐’๐ˆ๐€๐’๐“ - (๐ง.) ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’ โ†ณ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๏ฟฝ...
53.5K 1.7K 52
๐‡๐„๐‚๐€๐“๐„; ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐œ๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐...