The Great War • Hunter

By murdockskull

HunterxOC The Bad Batch. Started Dec.13 2022 #1 in Tech (1-1-23) #1 in Hunter (1-18-23) #1 in starwars (2-1-2... More

Prologue
1.Kamino
2.Saleucami
3.Stuck With Us
4.Not the Best Example To Set
5. Ordo Moon
6.Bounty Hunters
7.Cid
8.Not Again
9.Sorry Sorry Sorry
10.Rex
11.Tis The Will Of The Force
12.Good Soldiers Follow Orders
13.Actions Speak Louder Than Words
14.Empire
15.One Realization
16.Test Tubes
17.Ik'aad Pal'vut
18.Visions
19.Temple
20.Ryloth
21.Cham
22.First Time
23.ner cyar'ika
24.Peep
25.Spice
26.CC-5576
27.Gregor
28. L Word
29.Vader
30.Wielder of the Flame
31.No Different Than Them
32.Purpose in Death
33.I Am The Champion of Balance
34.What In the Name of Quacta Hell
35.Do Control Your Protégé's Insolence
36.Kicking People Is More Satisfying
37.Free Falling
38.Human Cannon
39.Nerf Nuggets
40.Compass to Skara Nal
41.Cheerleaders
42.Heart of the Mountain
43.Sleep and Axis
44.Gray Jedi
45.Kinrath
46.The Empire Doesn't Give Two Bantha Kicks
47.I Dub Thee Jedi Knight
48.Rex's Mission
49.Chuchi and Slip
51.Mutilated Appendages
52.Yaihadla
53.Ipsium
54.What Is Your Issue?
55.Indescribable Feeling
56.Benni
57.Mokko
58.Nosebleeds
59.The Zillo Beast's Return
60.Warming Up to Phee
61.Pabu
62.Don't Eat That
63.Sea Surge
64.Early Parenting Class
65.Island Living
66.Crosshair
67.Eriadu
68.Plan 99
69.The Envelope
70.Retirement
Epilogue

50.Nefarious Actions Lead to Imperial Stormtroopers

1.3K 52 8
By murdockskull

    "Man, it's been a long time since I've been on one of these." Alona sighs, staring out the windshield of the Venator. She reminisced on the blue streaks of hyperspace passing by as she bantered with her Master and her clone friends.

    "Well, that is unfortunate." Tech blurts from the large control panel. Alona turned around with a raised eyebrow, only to realize he wasn't talking to her. In fact, he probably hadn't heard a word she said.

    "Wanna narrow that down?" Rex asked the highly intelligent clone.

    "Energy conduits are offline. The only way to retrieve the data is to reroute power, which will most likely signal a security breach." Tech explains, not tearing his eyes away from the screen of his small device.

    Hunter turned to his brother. "How much time will we have?"

    Tech shook his head. "Not much."

    "Then let's make it quick." Echo determines from beside the goggled clone, who nodded and got to work right away.

    Hunter sped over to Alona. "If we run into trouble, I need you to not expose yourself as a Jedi. It could draw too much attention and we're-"

    "In the heart of the Empire, yeah, yeah, I know Hunter. No Force, I'll just stand here and be useless." Alona jokes, looking back out the window at the tall gray buildings that covered the planet.

    "You're not useless." Hunter quickly corrected her. "I just want to make sure you stay safe." He expressed. The Sergeant didn't look away from her until she nodded.

    The Venator's ship powered up and the lights came on with a whir. Within seconds, alarms were blaring and Alona sensed dozens of troopers making their way towards the bridge where she and the squad currently resided.

    "They're already headed this way." Alona warned, taking a deep breath to stay in touch with the Force.

    "Wrecker, seal the door." Hunter ordered in a rushed voice.

    Wrecker whipped out his blaster and shot the door control panel, which made the double reinforced doors slide shut instantly.

    Tech and Echo rush to get the information, meanwhile the Imperial troopers' voices are heard outside of the door. They were trying to override the controls to get on the bridge.

    And then the doors started to crack open, a few white helmets seen on the other side.

    "These doors won't hold very long." Hunter urged, trying to get Tech and Echo to work faster.

    "I am expediting the file transfer as quickly as possible." Tech retorts, not even sparing his brother a glance as he continued working.

    Blaster shots started as the doors flew open. Alona ducked behind the control panel, her face twisting in annoyance. The guys fired back, but their blasters remained on stun as always. She admired how they refused to kill any of the clones, because most of them just haven't woken up and realized what happened to them.

    "Hostiles confirmed on the bridge!" One of the troopers shouted.

    "New plan. 14, 5, 86." Hunter declared, looking up at Wrecker, who's back straightened in shock.

    "All of them?" He asked in disbelief.

    "Yes." Hunter confirmed. "Echo, man the cannons. Deal with the air support." He ordered, stunning another clone.

    Echo immediately started using the cannons to shoot at the ships soaring by. Alona just remained crouched down in confusion, for she still hasn't been briefed on what the hell their number coded plans were. And she had been a part of the team for two years now.

    "Data transfer is complete." Tech shouted over the blaster sounds.

    "Plan 5, set!" Echo shouted. Alona was jealous that even he knew the numbered plans.

    "Activate." Hunter ordered.

    The Venator's engines activated full blast and the ship began shaking. Wrecker and Hunter took down the last of the troopers and the squad began moving out, running through the halls of the ship.

    "Security teams will be swarming this trench. We need an exit strategy." Rex urged, running alongside Alona and Echo, bringing up the back of the squad.

    "We've got one. We're going over them." Echo said lightly, amusement in his tone.

    "Over them?" Alona and Rex echoed. Just as they said that, the ship jolted and tilted forwards, knocking everyone off balance. They were forced up quickly to avoid more enemy fire, rushing to the escape pods where they all filed into one together.

    For the second time today, they were all crammed together, nearly shoulder to shoulder in the pod.

    "These escape pods are not operational." Rex warned, looking at Tech with wide eyes.

    "You wanted to improvise, this is it." Alona chimed, using the Force to slide the pod door shut.

    "We only need them to eject. I can handle the rest." Tech explained, sitting at the controls and yet again doing his magic work.

    "This should be interesting." Rex muttered.

    They shot out of the Venator in the escape pod, putting all their faith in Tech as he controlled their fall.

    Hunter wrapped his arms around Alona and pulled him into his chest mere seconds before they made impact and they all collided into each other, getting thrown around like clothes in a dryer until the escape pod skids to a stop.

    Taking two seconds to recover from the aggressive controlled crash, Hunter helped Alona to her feet and opened the pod door. "Not bad." He said to Tech, impressed with one of his many skills.

    Tech shrugged. "I was off by 6.4 meters. Not my best."

    Alona chuckled and shook her head, patting his shoulder as they all climbed out of the pod.

    They only had to run a few feet to reach the hatch they had snuck out of earlier, but it had relocked.

    "It's almost morning. We need to hurry." Rex pushes. Tech quickly overrides the controls and the squad found themselves climbing back down the ladder and into the maintenance tunnels. Surprisingly, they all remained unscathed, so this was a better improvised plan than most.

    Fifteen minutes later the squad arrived outside of the Senate building, but Omega wasn't where she said she would be.

    "This was the meeting spot, right?" Echo questioned, his voice rushed. The senate was gathered right now, they were cutting it really close.

    Alona nodded, reaching out into the Force to find her. "Omega's still inside. Can't leave."

    Wrecker made a sound. "What do we do now?"

    Dropping her head and letting out a sigh, Alona knew what was probably their best option, but also one of the more risky. "I can deliver it. I know this place inside and out, I can sneak in unnoticed."

    "Alona-" Hunter began to protest, but was stopped.

    "This is our best option to get the information to Senator Chuchi. I say we let her go." Echo determined, taking the device that held their concrete proof and handed it to Alona.

    Hunter sighed, realizing they didn't have any other choice. "Be careful, Alona."

    She gave him a reassuring smile as she darted down the street with the information in her hands.

    "Omega." Alona whispered, walking as fast as she could, chasing after the blonde that had just managed to get away from the meeting.

    Omega turned around with wide eyes and a smile. "Alona, you have it." She exclaimed, jogging over to her.

    "Get this to Riyo immediately." Alona said quickly, shoving the concrete proof into Omega's hands and urging her along. Omega ran down the hall to get to a repulsorpod.

    Alona snuck over to a vacant balcony and crouched down to view the meeting. Riyo and Rampart were floating in the middle of the large room on their repulsorpods.

    She wasn't surprised to see Bail Organa float out on his repulsorpod with the information moments later. "Senators, new evidence has come to light which must be considered." He announced, reaching Riyo and handing her the case.

    Alona smiled, having a good feeling about this meeting. Riyo and Bail were going to expose Rampart for his crimes.

    "What evidence do you have?" A Senator asked.

    Riyo held up the case with a confident expression on her face. "The recovered command log from Admiral Rampart's Venator. Which indicates his own ships caused the destruction of Tipoca City."

    Alona watched Rampart's face darken to a glare, and she sensed fear strike him hard. He knows he's been caught.

    Riyo projected the recording out for all Senators to see. Tipoca City being blown to pieces by Imperial ships.

    The room filled with gasps and sounds of shock. People were disgusted by Rampart's actions.

    An alarm started blaring and a new pod rose up to the center of the room with Mas Amedda and a figure covered by a black cloak.

Alona...couldn't sense him, it's like he wasn't there, like he didn't exist.

    But then it clicked. Alona let out a shaky breath, realizing she was looking at Darth Sidious himself, here to address the issue in the meeting.

    "It would appear that Senator Chuchi's horrific assertions are correct. This unprovoked attack on Kamino was a cowardly act by Admiral Rampart to further his own personal agenda. Guards, arrest and detain the Admiral." Mas Amedda declared, watching the Coruscant Guard glide over in a pod and climb into Rampart's, arresting him as he protested.

    Voices bounced around the room, nobody could believe what was going on. Mas banged his staff. "Order! We shall have order!"

    Alona's heart was racing, her legs nearly giving out as she lowered onto the floor of the balcony. Her breathing quickened.

    Palpatine stood up, only his chin visible from underneath his black cloak. "I am deeply troubled by this recent revelation. My gratitude to Senator Chuchi for exposing a rogue element within our ranks. Many lives have been lost, but I assure you, Admiral Rampart will face the consequences for his treachery. However, he did not act alone."

    A tear slid down Alona's cheek. She was furious. He had turned the exposure to his advantage. He was twisting this to make himself a hero.

    "The fact that the clones under his command so blindly followed orders, inflicting such carnage without hesitation, gives me pause. Perhaps, it is time for a change. Now more than ever, building a strong galaxy requires protection and security. Due to the nefarious actions of Admiral Rampart, and the immediacy of the bill on the floor today, it is my opinion that this legislation is our future. With this momentous act, we shall usher in a new era. Heralded by the Imperial Stormtrooper."

    Alona stood up, nauseous and enraged, as she forced herself away from the meeting and left the building.

Their mission just made things ten times worse for all clones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...
1.1K 25 31
Y/n wants to be average person, and a fighter in the clone wars. But once the battle for Anaxes begins, and Anakin finds out that she's not just a re...
14.9K 737 32
• With the Republic gone, a new order is brought forward from the shadows. The new Galactic Empire• - - - After finding her way to the Bad Batch, and...
56.2K 1.8K 94
*SEQUEL* to my first TBB fanfiction titled "Stealth and Track" The adventures of Fern, Omega, and the boys of the Bad Batch continue after the destru...