Twice Oneshots

By twicekitt3n

twice x twice A few contain smut which will be titled with [M]. Updates will hopefully be regular so more to... More

saida - darkness
saida - home
michaeng - denial is a river in egypt
sahyo - care
michaeng - warmth and feeling
namo - coffee stop
2yeon - heart to heart
satzu - bring it back
[M] saida - more
minayeon - dark
michaeng - playing around
dayeon - unconscious confessions
chaetzu- no return
sanayeon - just like the sea
2yeon - a single rose
saida - reality
mohyo - speed
[M] sahyo - desire
sahyo - touch
michaeng - taken over
sanayeon - dolled up
michaeng - soft
michaeng - strawberry kisses
dahmo - dejavu
minayeon - midnight snack
mimo - bruised love
mimo - office luv affair
nahyo - a birthday kiss
nahyo - a birthday kiss (part 2)
nahyo - a birthday kiss (part 3)
[M] sanayeon - i love you more
dahmo - pinky promises
sahyo - she loves
sachaeng - innocent and endless
[M] sachaeng - french kiss
minayeon - bubble baths and butterflies
sahyo - just shut up and kiss me
namo - see you around
saida - wallflower
mimo - let me care for you
michaeng - business is messy
misana - pay attention
jeonghyo - breathing, oxygen, painkiller
jeongda - goodnight kisses

michaeng - taken over (part 2)

507 14 2
By twicekitt3n

Chaeyoung shifted in bed and opened her heavy eyelids. She dragged a hand across her face, rubbing away the sleep before completely sitting up.

She was back in the dorms on her respective bed. Chaeyoung looked around in confusion, her mind clouded. Everyone was gone, the room was empty.

She thought back for a moment trying to recall the previous events.

Oh that's right.

The performances. She groaned at the thought of them. You could say she hadn't done as well as she had hoped.

Chaeyoung was always her own biggest critic. Even when she did extremely well in other's eyes, she always pushed herself to do better.

Maybe she should practice right now. She probably should, she won't improve without hard work after all.

They had the day off but Chaeyoung couldn't let herself rest. Even despite all of Mina's constant protests to take a break.

Oh, Mina.

That reminded Chaeyoung. She had the strangest dream last night.

She kissed Mina. More like Mina kissed Chaeyoung. It brought a smile to Chaeyoung's face as she tried her best to piece together the strange dream.

The vision was crystal clear in her mind, contradicting the foggy dreams that she usually couldn't remember. She could almost feel Mina's lips too.

Chaeyoung wished it could happen in real life. She wished it wasn't just a dream but reality.

Could you imagine? Mina kissing Chaeyoung? It felt good to have these sorts of dreams. It tore Chaeyoung away from the reality of her seemingly hopeless situation with the girl.

It wasn't a first though, these dreams. Chaeyoung often dreamed of her crush, Mina. First it was a little weird but Chaeyoung learned to enjoy them.

This one felt different though. It felt real. Too real. It made Chaeyoung actually want to make a move.

Who was she kidding?

At that moment Mina walked in the room. She carried a plate of something and a bottle of water.

"Oh you're up." Mina said, proceeding to sit on the edge of Chaeyoung's mattress.

"Yeah."

"I got this for you." Mina handed the plate and water to Chaeyoung. It was food. "Everyone else ate earlier in the common room but I wanted to let you sleep in. I know how tired you were."

She gave Chaeyoung a light smile. It made the younger girl's heart do flips. Mina was so caring. Chaeyoung liked Mina so much, it made her want to scream.

"T-thanks." Chaeyoung replied while rubbing her eyes.

She straightened her legs and stretched out her body before pulling the covers off and getting out of bed.

Chaeyoung gave Mina a little peck on the top of her head, she always tried to use her friendly affection as an excuse to get close to the older girl, before heading into the bathroom.

Chaeyoung washed up and brushed her teeth before returning back to the bed. Through the whole process Mina just watched Chaeyoung patiently, intent on staying with her while she ate.

The younger girl sat down with Mina on the bed, she took a few nibbles of the food.

It tasted better. Better than usual. Maybe it was because Mina brought it to her. She's that down bad.

"So Chaengie...I was wondering." Mina hesitantly spoke, eyes gleaming with innocence as she looked at Chaeyoung.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung hummed with her mouth full.

"Have you ever...well, felt something more for me?" Mina questioned.

Chaeyoung froze and stopped chewing. How did Mina find out?

She swallowed the food and anxiety down.

"I uh...well, you could say, well I, maybe, no I mean....I don't know." Chaeyoung cut herself off multiple times, preventing her from saying the wrong thing.

How was she supposed to answer the question? What reply was Mina anticipating to hear?

Mina placed a hand on Chaeyoung's thigh. She lightly gave it a comforting squeeze before speaking.

"It's okay. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way." She gave the younger girl a suggestive hint by brushing her tongue over her pink lips.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes in surprise, the best surprise possible.

She rested a hand on Mina's, the one that was still placed on her thigh.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and managed to stutter out a response.

"M-me too."

"You too what? Hmm Chaeyoung?" Mina smirked.

Mina usually never entered a teasing sort of mood. She usually remained subdued and quiet, always showing affection in quieter ways.

This time though, Mina wanted it. She wanted Chaeyoung. For once she wanted her feelings and love to be displayed and expressed loudly and openly.

She wanted to be heard and taken seriously. Chaeyoung couldn't back down now.

In Chaeyoung's opinion this was happening way too fast. And way too early too. I mean she had only woken up a bit ago. Now they were confessing their love for each other.

It made Chaeyoung disoriented, it felt like a fever dream almost. She wasn't complaining though.

"I-I like you. M-mina. Mina I like you." Chaeyoung's voice surprisingly came out stable.

Mina smiled proudly. Proud of Chaeyoung for finally confessing it and proud of herself for finally making a move.

The two had been waiting for each other for long enough. Too long.

Mina reached up to Chaeyoung's face with her other hand and hooked her fingers under the younger girl's chin, lifting it up the slightest.

"Prove it." Mina whispered. There was a daring edge audible in her voice. Let's see what Chaeyoung would do.

The said girl's face softened a bit. Despite Mina's little show right now, Chaeyoung knew she really cared about her.

After a second of hesitation, Chaeyoung could not wait any longer. She swiftly moved closer to Mina's face, the older realizing what was happening and pulled Chaeyoung in closer by the hand on her face.

Finally, in one fluid motion, their lips pressed together. Instinctively both girls closed their eyes. No more waiting around.

Mina decided to continue and lead their ministrations, considering Chaeyoung had been so brave as to submit to Mina's hinting.

The older girl pressed more into Chaeyoung's mouth before passionately moving her lips to create a rhythm.

Chaeyoung followed suit and matched Mina's intentions.

Chaeyoung's hands grasped at Mina's nape, pulling her in closer. The two rearranged on the bed into a more comfortable position, Chaeyoung almost sitting on Mina's lap.

They delved deeper into each other as Mina's hands danced along Chaeyoung's sides, brushing all over her body and leaving goosebumps on the younger's skin.

It was only until she had made sure that Chaeyoung was relaxed that Mina slid her tongue into Chaeyoung's mouth.

Mina swirled her tongue around Chaeyoung's, not only going through the motions but infusing her love into her actions. Infusing it into the kiss.

This was Chaeyoung's first kiss after all. Mina was well aware of the fact.

That had meant that Mina needed to make it memorable, if it wasn't already memorable to Chaeyoung because of the person she was doing it with.

The two continued their sweet kiss, both never wanting to stop. Mina's lips just felt so good to Chaeyoung. They were so soft and sweet.

Mina tasted amazing too. Right then, Chaeyoung didn't think she could ever get over this special taste.

Unfortunately both girls started to run out of breath. Chaeyoung honestly couldn't care less though. She would fall into hypoxia if it meant she would get to kiss Mina for longer.

Mina knew this too, so she had to be the one to decline things. She needed to take care of Chaeyoung. She slowly led Chaeyoung down, slowing their pace carefully.

Mina leisured her movements before completely stopping, lips still against Chaeyoung's as she pulled away before releasing with a small smack.

Both girls were completely breathless.

The two sat in silence for a moment, sorting out what just happened in their minds while taking in gulps of air.

Mina licked her lips and thickly swallowed.

"That was better than last time." Mina looked down and spoke to herself, barely audible.

"Hmm?"

All of a sudden it clicked into place. It took Chaeyoung a moment to realize.

"That...that wasn't a dream was it? Last night?" Chaeyoung asked, piecing everything together.

Mina smiled downwards and vigorously shook her head no. No it was not a dream.

A blush crept up on Mina's cheeks as she was slightly embarrassed of her actions.

Chaeyoung smiled before lifting Mina's chin up with a finger.

"That's hot."

If Chaeyoung thought it was hot then maybe Mina should get taken over more often. 

-

1381 words

A/N: sorry this took longer than usual :( also did you guys watch twice on the tonight show?? they did so good im so proud of our girls!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 12 5
𝗧π—ͺπ—œπ—–π—˜ 𝗠𝗒𝗠𝗒 π—™π—”π—‘π—™π—œπ—–π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ (WORK IN PROGRESS!) (EDITING) π™π™’π™„π˜Ύπ™€ π™ˆπ™Šπ™ˆπ™Š 𝙓 π™Šπ™π™„π™‚π™„π™‰π˜Όπ™‡ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™ Genre: Romcom, Sm...
5.1K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
2.6K 91 16
Twice x Twice 1. Requests are open 2. Any ship is fine 3. i write smut sometimes
21.1K 468 22
Two girls, friends since trainees, feelings may have begun even before debut, and they may have gotten lost along the way. But now with all their fam...