The Marriage Contract

By Unspokenlove12

Dr Abhimanyu Birla is being considered to become the CEO of Birla Hospital but his anger issues and his playb... More

1 - Troublemaker
2 - Broke
3 - No Money, All The Problems
4 - Ultimatums
5 - The Marriage Contract
6 - Dress Rehersal
7 - First Date
8 - Daddy Issues and Skinny Muses
9 - Infamous Birla and His Mystery Girl
10 - Its Raining Cats and Dogs
11 - A Hero, A Heroine and A Villian Too
12 - Just Like The Movies
13 - Fools in Love
14 - The Marriage of Dr. Abhimanyu Birla
15 - I Now Pronounce You Husband and Wife
16 - Heads is Me, Tails is Not You
17 - Manwhore with Morals
18 - Dreaming of Reality
19 - The (Ration)al Dilemma
20 - Playboy Goes To Work
21 - It's Not Just Yours, It's Ours
22 - Takeout Not Allowed
23 - So Many Damned Pillows
24 - The Wanton and The Violated
25 - Team No Sleep
26 - Camping Companions
27 - Some more S'mores Please
28 - Stormy Night Sleepover
29 - Gallivanting Around Town
30 - To Trust is To Honour
31 - A Complicated Affair
32 - Mr and Mrs Birla
33 - Risky Moves and Dancing Grooves
34 - Bidding on Mine
35 - Tug-O-Feelings
36 - A Wife Scorned
37 - Against His Will
38 - Food Over Flowers
39 - My First Kiss
40 - My First Mistake
41 - Do You Want Me?
42 - Blowing off Some Steam
43 - Coming to a Standstill
44 - Living In The Present
45 - Let's Play a Game
46 - Ice Cream Topped with 20 Questions
47 - The Good News
48 - First Day at Work
49 - Strip Tease
50 - Fits and Fitting Rooms
51 - Stepping into Paradise
52 - Pools and Plans
53 - Surprises and Dares
54 - Snorkerling and Solace
55 - Weddings and Old Flames
57 - Sticking Together
58 - Wedding Vows
59 - Secrets
60 - Reality Check
61 - Love Lorn
62 - Painting
63 - A Curve Ball
64 - Heartbreak and Hurt
65 - I Trust You as Much as I Love You, To Infinity
66 - The Trap
67 - Super Secret Spy
68 - Sweet Revenge
69 - A Storm Brewing
70 - The Contractual Obligations
71 - Gold Digger
72 - What's Mine is Yours
73 - Allergies or Afraid?
74 - Puppy Love
75 - A Slight Shift in Paradox
76 - Familar Faces
77 - My Guardian Angel
78 - Father and Son
79 - Dysfunctional Families
80 - All is Well
Epilogue - 3 Years Later

56 - Dry Spell

3.1K 274 30
By Unspokenlove12

Akshara sat on their bed in their villa, looking behind her to see Abhimanyu was sitting out on the lounge chairs by the pool, looking out at the vast sea ahead of him. 3 hours since they'd returned and he hadn't said a word. Not a single freaking word.

This was the quietest she'd seen him. Was he angry at her? Obviously. But she didn't even know why though? Yeah she had reprimanded him in regards to his behavior earlier but that was just because she'd found him a little rude. Funny. But rude.

Akshara glanced around her. No sex. Fine. But how did it turn into no talking either?

Just then, an idea struck her mind and she smiled to herself, deviously. She was going to force Abhimanyu to talk to her and she was also going to make him beg her for sex.

She couldn't touch him, but she could...probe him...prick him, just a little. From afar. Right?!

Akshara got up from the bed, stepped into the bathroom, came out and walked up to the glass doors, sliding it open.

"I am going to take a bath." Her voice was sultry, breathy, and hopefully hit the intended meaning.

Bath?! And here he'd thought she was finally coming to call a truce. "Oh, then go? Why are you telling me? Is there no water for the bathtub? Do you need to fill buckets of water from the pool? Or the sea perhaps?" Dry, sarcasm underlined with the right amount of furiousness.

Akshara's charming seductive smile turned into a scowl when Abhimanyu did not even turn to look at her.

"Whatever." She grit out, turning back and stomping her way to the bathroom.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Abhimanyu turning to face her, his face evident in the vanity mirror. Akshara thought this was the perfect moment to be a little bit bolder. Just a tiny bit assertive.

Closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, Akshara's hands went to the hem of her kaftan. She slipped the kaftan over her head and let it drop to the ground. She turned her face a bit to the side, to make sure Abhimanyu was watching before staring right at the vanity mirror, gaging his reaction, teasing him.

Abhimanyu gulped, seeing Akshara standing before him, naked, wearing a pair of 5 inch heels, a thong and a lace bra. Their eyes interlocked as Akshara's hands went or the back of her bra, snapping the clasp to her bra open and letting it fall to the ground. His gaze lowered to her darkened peaks, making his mouth water.

His little firecracker, his little daredevil was living up to her nickname. She was teasing him.

Akshara smiled at him, as her hands went to the waist band of her underwear, and he waited anxiously, getting hard. Damn. He was ready to crawl over to her. If she'd have him.

But no! Abhimanyu, you can't let your dick speak for you. She's teasing you. She wants you to crack. Hold your head high and your dick low. Don't fall for it, his brain warned him.

Not letting the assertive smile disappear from her face but feeling all sorts of unhappy way regarding Abhimanyu's resolve, Akshara held his piercing gaze as he strutted her way towards the bathroom. She opened the door, kicked off her heels, and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Damnit! She had been so close! She could feel it. She could feel Abhimanyu cracking. But no. Perhaps she was wrong. He really was mad at her. Angry enough to not even be fooled by her seductive allure.

Akshara sighed as she looked towards the bubble bath she had ran for herself —and Abhimanyu. Suddenly, the bath did not seem as appealing anymore. Not without Abhimanyu.

Just then her eyes darted towards the towels hanging from near the door and got another devious idea. One she hoped would work.

~*~

"Abhimanyu!"

Abhimanyu turned around at the sound of Akshara's voice coming from the bathroom. She was calling out to him. But why?

Was she ready to give in? Ready to throw the proverbial white cloth? Call it a truce?

Because if she was, he was more than ready to accept it. In fact, he had been thinking about doing so himself.

"Abhimanyu." Akshara called out to him again.

Abhimanyu got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom, slowly opening the door and stepping inside.

There he saw Akshara standing tall and bare in the bathtub looking like a sin, taunting him —ready to send him straight to hell.

"Towel please." Her voice was alluring, drawing him towards her.

Get a grip on your swimmers, Abhimanyu! She is just messing with your thoughts. Don't let her win

"Why couldn't you get it yourself?" Abhimanyu bit out, trying it remain calm, collected and composed.

"I...am all wet."

Yeah, like he didn't know that already. "Don't you think I don't know what you're doing." Abhimanyu grabbed the towel from the shelf beside the door and walked towards Akshara.

"And what is it that I'm doing?" She asked, innocently, staring at him, intently, her body suddenly feeling very hot.

Abhimanyu smirked at her, choosing not to answer and instead handing her the towel and walking straight out of the bathroom with the last ounce of self respect he had left.

~*~

Akshara stepped out of the bathroom dressed in a camisole and booty shorts, her hair damp and tangled from the shower. As soon as she opened the bathroom door, her eyes clashed with Abhimanyu.

Her breath hitched and he felt herself gulp, trying her hardest to not drool as she saw Abhimanyu walking up to her. He took his sweet, sweet time, seductively walking over to her, as his fingers played with the buttons of his shirt.

The man was a walking wet dream. And he was putting on a show, just for her.

Stripping.

Akshara gawked at him, eyes wide, jaw dropped to the floor as he opened the first two buttons of his shirt. Then the other two. Until finally, he removed his shirt, and flung it onto the ground, flexing his chiseled muscles for her.

His body was rock hard, and his abs —outlined perfectly. All six of them. The pants dipped low on his hip, the waistband of his underwear visible. Sexy. He looked so perfectly sexy. And hot. And deliciously scrumptious.

Control, Akshara. Control. He wants you to fold. He was you to beg for him. Don't give him that power. Control your hormones, her brain chastised her.

But in that moment, she was ready to go on her knees and beg for him. Screw the ego. Abhimanyu Birla was a sexy, sexy, beast and he knew it. And he was taking full advantage of it.

That sexy bastard.

Abhimanyu sauntered over to Akshara, just as Akshara felt herself overwhelmed by his mere presence. Akshara felt herself sigh, and a gasp escape her as she pressed her back against against the door frame.

Abhimanyu stared intently into her eyes, looking down at her with a glimmer of mischief as he leaned his forearm above her head, against the doorframe, closing the distance between them.

Code red! Code red! Akshara felt her nipples sticking out against her camisole just as she felt the sudden rush of dampness lining her underwear. Damn him! All he had to do was look at her with those sexy eyes and that hard body and now she was just a few seconds away from an orgasm.

Akshara breathed heavily, panting as she stared up into his eyes, blinking rapidly.

"Abhi..." Akshara's voice was breathless. She gulped as she stared down at his bare chest, feeling caged by his presence.

Abhimanyu was careful to not touch her but she felt his touch on every part of her body, soaking in his presence.

"Akshara." Abhimanyu's voice was the perfect mixture of sweet, spicy, and sexy.

Akshara nodded her head, confounded by his beauty. Abhimanyu closed in on her lips, Akshara closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss. She didn't care who folded first but she needed him to touch her. Kiss her.

She waited, and waited for a kiss that...never came.

"Beg me. Akshara. Beg me to fuck you." He whispered in her ear.

Akshara opened her eyes, confused as she felt a slight breeze on her lips. She frowned, furrowing her brows as she watched Abhimanyu pausing right above her, smirking.

Abhimanyu pushed away from the door frame, trying his best to control himself from picking Akshara up, wrapping her legs around him and taking her right there, against the doorframe.

He wanted her. He needed her. This distance was driving him crazy. But he was not going to give in this easily. Akshara would have to beg for him.

Abhimanyu pulled away from the door frame, giving her his most mischievous smile. "I am going to go take a shower. A very, icy, freezing cold shower."

As he turned away from her, he glanced to his side, behind him, "And don't worry, I won't forget the towel." He smirked, making Akshara's cheeks turn blushing red in embarrassment.

Akshara watched with wide eyes as Abhimanyu stepped into the bathroom, unbuttoning his pants and removing them from his body, giving her the perfect view of his bare naked butt.

Akshara felt her cheeks flame up as she stared unabashed as Abhimanyu stepped into the shower, his full bodied naked glory on display. Just for her.

She closed the door behind him and pressed her back to the door, trying to control her raging heart beat, letting out the breath she hadn't known she was holding.

Damn that peculiar man! Why did he have to leave her hot and bothered?!

~*~

Abhimanyu stepped out of the bathroom to see Akshara was already tucked into bed. She was laying on her side, turned away from him.

He sighed, a bit upset that Akshara has still not shaken and was still sticking to her resolve. Abhimanyu settled into his side of the bed.

Akshara opened her eyes as soon as she felt Abhimanyu's presence beside her. It had been hours —not since this morning during the Mehendi that they'd had a proper conversation.

And as cheesy as it sounded, and as desperate as it made her look, she missed him. Missed his embrace. Missed his voice. Missed his touch. Argh! Maybe she could put her ego aside and plead? Beg him? Yes?

Abhimanyu toyed with his pillow, twisting and turning, trying to find the perfect sleeping spot. He turned to face Akshara who still was laying on her side, facing away from him.

He hated not talking to her. But he was not going to break. First at least. She didn't support him in front of that stuck up bratty ex of hers. If he'd even call him that. Her ex. He knew Akshara was naive —so it couldn't have been a few dates especially since he was Akshara's first kiss and first and only partner.

But the sheer audacity of the guy to flirt with Akshara right in front of him? How fucking dare he? And then Akshara had chastised him? Scolded him for his attitude towards that jerkwad? How could she?!

Mindlessly, trying to cool himself down, Abhimanyu pulled the comforter tighter to his side, and tucked himself in.

Akshara felt the comforter being pulled away from her. She dragged the comforter back to her side only to feel it being pulled away from her again.

"What are you doing?!" Akshara frowned, turning to face Abhimanyu.

"I need the comforter too!" Abhimanyu retorted, turning to face her.

"Fine! But stop pulling it off me!"

"I'm not pulling it off you! I'm pulling it onto me!"

"Abhi!" Akshara growled.

"Akshu!" He scowled.

"Don't call me that!"

"I will do as I please, Akshu. Which includes pulling the covers towards me as much as I like!" He snarled.

"You know you are acting like an ass!" Akshara huffed, annoyed into oblivion by him.

"A fine piece of ass." Abhimanyu corrected, devilishly.

Akshara glared at him, wanting to throw a tantrum but decided against it. Instead, she laid her head back down, pulling the covers over her head, letting out a muffled scream.

Abhimanyu smirked, slightly annoyed himself as he huffed and laid back on his side, pulling the comforter over him, closing his eyes.

That was the night where both Akshara and Abhimanyu had the worst sleep of their night.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Happy reading! Please vote & comment. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 24.4K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
11K 1K 15
this is related from yrkkh when abhimanyu broke the marriage at temple and everyone start blaming her that she is wrong she do something that's why h...
171K 9.7K 41
Abhimanyu Birla is CEO of Birla Industries. He is savage, vicious, and vindictive to say the least. And he's also very rich and very powerful too. H...
21K 1.6K 42
She made him realise that even after having everything, love was the only thing missing in his life. He made her realise that she was also worthy of...