off limits ☼ jj maybank x rea...

By 1-800-spaghetti

John B catches JJ eyeing you, "She's off limits, dude." he warns him. JJ holds his hands up, "Understood, cap... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

29

3.5K 65 90
By 1-800-spaghetti

Rafe Cameron attempting to murder Y/n Routledge for the 3rd time <3

—————

JJ directs the group to the 'north drain', suggesting that the gun may have been washed out there. You head to the location JJ explained, You, Pope and Kie following his lead.

"So, if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like—" JJ explains as you guys get to said drain, "Somewhere in this trash." Pope says looking at all the plastic in the water. "Correct." JJ says.

Kie sighs, "Oh my god. People who use plastic should be shot." she states. "Personally, i love plastic." JJ says enthusiastically, "Use it everyday. Love that stuff." Kie staring blankly at him, "Hopefully, you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean." JJ sighs looking away.

You nudge her, "Kie. It's JJ." You reason, "I don't think i've ever seen him use a regular bin, let alone recycle." You say, making Kie nod as she sighs knowingly, "True." JJ glares at you two slightly, making you chuckle as you walk over to him placing your hand on his shoulder, "You know i'm right." You try, making him agree reluctantly— without Kie hearing.

"Well, i thought you'd say something like that Kie, so.. trash bags." Pope says holding up the bags. "Did you just proactively protect the environment?" Kie says with a smile. "Maybe." Pope says, making Kie's lips form a downwards smile.

"Do you want us to leave you two alone, or what's going on?" JJ asks as the two of you watch Pope and Kie have a 'moment'. Pope throws the bags forcefully at JJ, "Just pick up the trash." He instructs him.

You guys start looking around the water for any sign of the gun, "Seriously JJ. Be serious." Pope scolds the blonde as he throws something near Pope. JJ chuckles as he eyes you up beside him, "Hey, Y/n, look at his." He says pointing towards something.
"No." You sternly say watching him from the corner of your eyes as he smirks at you. You knew he was up to something, which couldn't be good.

He grabs a piece of trash throwing it towards you, making you dodge it and throw it back towards him. He quickly grabs something else cashing you with it.

"JJ, i swear—" You laugh as you run away from him, hiding behind Kie as a blockade. "Wha—" Kie asks but stops when she sees JJ grabbing you, pretending to throw you into the water. Kie shakes her head continuing to wade through the water.

Pope clears his throat next to the two of you, smirking, "Do you want me to leave you two alone, or?.." He asks jokingly.

"Shut up Pope." You say, "Yeah shut up Pope," JJ agrees as you slip out of his arms. Pope sighs. "Okay truce." JJ says holding his arms up, getting back to actually helping you guys look.

"This is useless."Kie says besides you, you sigh, "I know. There's no way we're gonna find it in all this." You say. Pope and JJ start piling up the trash that they'd already collected, you and Kie deciding to do the same.

"Is that all of it?" Kie asks, "Think so." Pope nods. "Well that was fun." JJ says throwing the last bag of trash up over the drain gate.

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain." Pope says. "It's.. it's in the drain." JJ nods. "Damn it." Pope curses. "Of course it is." You sigh.

"Good thing i brought the crow." JJ says grabbing it out of his bag. "So are we gonna do, like, rock paper scissors?" Kie asks. "No." JJ says. "Alphabetically?" You ask. "Nah." JJ says.

Him and Pope pull open the gate off the entrance, "Or, like, the oldest goes?" Kie asks. "In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there." JJ says, "It gets into your blood, and then has to come out your pecker. So, uh.. that would be a hard pass for me."

"Yeah, it's gonna be a no for me too." Pope says. "Jesus they have no idea, do they." You sigh, "Nope." Kie says, shaking her head— leaving the boys confused.

"But, i get it." Kie says turning to you, "I get it. They're scared." She laughs. JJ and Pope instantly denying it. "It's kinda cute." You laugh, as you and Kie walk towards the drain. "We're not scared" JJ says. But you and Kie ignore theirs protests.

Kie looks towards you, "Rock, paper scissors?" She asks, you nod, holding your hand out in a fist, her doing the same.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." You both say, showing your hands. Kie holds scissors as you hold paper. Kie cheers slightly as you sigh.

"It's okay— you got this." JJ says rubbing your shoulders, which you shake off, "I'm only doing this cause you guys are pussies." you say pointing towards Pope and JJ.

"Be careful." Pope says smiling. "Don't die, baby." JJ says motivationally, making you roll your eyes at him. "Seriously Y/n, be safe." he says, "I'll be so safe." You say with a smirk as You crawl down towards the drain entrance, your legs and hands in the cold sewer water. "You guys so owe me for this." You say looking up at them. "Good luck, Y/n." Kie says reassuringly.

"Roger that." JJ says, "If you need anything, just shout." Kie says. "Will do." You say, crawling into the drain.

"Shit." You curse as you crawl through the tight space, branches hitting your face as you moved forwards. "Find anything yet?" Pope shouts down. "Y/n do you see the gun?" JJ asks. "Nothing." You shout, as you finally get to the end of the tunnel, and into the large area of the sewer.

You look up to see light coming from the drain covering, then ducking down to see the water below you.

"Fuck." You sigh, submerging yourself into the water as you wince at the grim sewer water, wading your hands through the water. You cringe as you feel something touch your leg.

"Guys i think i found something." You shout, holding something, "Did you find the gun?" JJ voice echos. "Oh my god." You shout as you drop it, "I think there's something dead in here!"

"Like a person?" Kie shouts. You scream, shouting as you try push it away from you. "Y/n, don't touch it you could get worms!" JJ shouts. "Did you find the gun?" Pope shouts. The others continue to shout at you as you shout in disgust.

You quickly try look for the gun, wanting to get out of there as quick as possible, "What—" You start as you feel the water rise, "Shit!" You shout. "Y/n, what's happening?" You hear JJ shout as you continue to shout, frantically looking for the gun as the water rises.

"Y/n!" JJ shouts again, "Y/n, what's happening?" Kie shouts, "The water!" You shout. "Y/n, get out of there now!" Pope shouts.

"I don't have time!" You shout back as you climb up the ladder. "Y/n!" "Y/n!" You hear the Pogues shout frantically.

The water splashes against you as you climb up the the ladder, "Fuck." You curse, your heart beating quickly as you panic.

You get to the top, hitting and pushing against the man hole covering, "No—" You say, "Help!" You scream, "JJ! Guys!" You scream, "I'm over here!" You shout as you hear them call your name from above. You put your hands through the drain cover, showing them where you were.

"Y/n!" They say as they get to you, you can see them above you, pulling the drain cover, "Shit! Pull it!" You frantically instruct.

You try push it up as the three of them pull at the covering, "Hurry! Hurry!" You shout as the water rises to your neck.

"Please! Hurry!" You shout, "Don't worry, Y/n, we're gonna get you out." Kie says, JJ pulling out his pocket knife as he tries to use it, but it breaks.

"JJ! Pope! Kie!" You shout just before the water rises above your mouth. You take a deep breath as the water covers your nose. The water fully submerges you, but the three of them pull the drain cover off soon after, making you pull yourself up to catch your breath. Coughing up the water, as you gasp for air.

You sit up, JJ sighs in relief as he gently pulls you towards him, "Shit, Y/n." He sighs stroking your back, as you catch your breath. Kie and Pope catch their breath too beside the drain. You pull away from JJ looking up at him, his eyes look sadly into yours, "I'm sorry." You say holding onto him, "Don't apologise, wasn't your fault." He says pushing your hair out of your face.

"Thought i was gonna lose you." He says pulling you to rest against his chest, "I'm not that easy to get rid of." You scoff, making him chuckle.

"Y/n, you good?" Kie asks, "Never better." You say, making JJ chuckle lightheartedly. You exhale deeply, as JJ lets you lean against him. "We thought we lost you Y/n." Pope sighs, Kie and JJ nodding. "I'm glad your okay." she says hugging you.

You chuckle, snaking your hand to your back pocket and pulling out the gun. "This better be fucking worth nearly dying." You sigh, holding it. Everyone laughs triumphantly as they see the gun, "Holy shit." JJ says grabbing it with his bandanna, wrapping it in it. "You're literally amazing Y/n Routledge." He praises as he embraces you.

"We're gonna get this son of a bitch." Kie laughs, everyone pulling you in for a hug. "I love you guys." You say, a string of "love you."s trail among the group. "Let's get this to Shoupe." JJ says

"I need a shower first." You say as the four of you head back towards the chateau, "Like there was literally something dead in there." You explain. "See any of those worms?" JJ asks. "Yeah, swam right into my arm and shit—" You start, making JJ scream. "Not scared, huh?" Kie asks with a smirk.

You laugh at your boyfriend's overreaction, "Like, i don't want your freaking worm disease." JJ says pushing you away from him. You glare at him, "I was joking you idiot." You sigh, "Not taking my chances." He says, making you flip him off.

"Why the fuck did the water start rising in the first place?" Pope asks, "Fuck knows." You say, "Do you think someone turned on the water from the pipes?" Kie asks. "Who is psycho enough to do that?" JJ scoffs. "I can think of someone.." You say, "And coincidently, they own that gun." You say, "This literally has Rafe written all over it." Kie states, in realisation.

"Fucking Kook asshole." JJ grumbles, "Hope he gets worms." He scoffs. "Hope his greasy hair gets lice and falls out." You say, Kie laughs, "That's the weirdest insult i've ever heard." She laughs.

You four get to the police station, "We'll head in— you guys can get home." Pope says, Kie nods, "We can handle it." She smiles. You smile, "Thanks guys." You say, pulling JJ's arm with you.

"See you guys tomorrow!" You shout, they wave to you, "See ya!" They walk off towards the police station. JJ wrapping his arm around you as the two of you look towards the chateau.

As you arrive at your house, JJ pauses you away, "Finally, get in that freaking shower you stink, Lady!" He says jokingly. Making you chuckle, as you head towards the bathroom, discarding your filthy clothes.

"Can you get me some towels?" You shout to JJ as you get in the shower, turning the tap on, "Yes your highness." He says sarcastically. "I nearly died today thank you, show some respect." You laugh as you wash through your hair.

You cringe as you wash out the dirt, covering yourself head to toe with body wash and your hair products. You clean yourself for what feels like 10 million times, making sure to get rid of any trace of the sewer water.

As you finally finish you get out of the shower, wrapping yourself in your towels, brushing your teeth equally as long. After doing so you start heading towards your room. JJ lays on your bed, on his phone, his head lifting up as he sees you enter the room.

"Better?" He asks, you nod, "Cleanest i've ever felt." You say. He smirks, as he watches you change, "Pervert." You say throwing your towel at him, which he catches. "For you, yeah." He winks, "Eww, you creep." You drag over dramatically as you laugh at him, jokingly.

You pull on some loose sleep wear, JJ opening his arms for you get into your bed, snuggling into his side. He kissed the top of your head as he watches lame youtube shorts. You raise your eyebrow at him as he watches 5 minute crafts, "What? Some of these ideas are actually good—" He starts, about to show you some that he found interesting but you grab his phone, shaking your head in shame.

"Hey—" He tries, but leans over you as you hold his phone up, "I recall saying i'm owed by the group.." You smirk, JJ chuckles, "I know what your thinking, dirty girl." He says kissing your cheek, "Dont need to be asks to treat my girl."

smut
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

He grabs your wrist that's above your head, making you drop his phone beside you. He connects his lips with yours, his tongue grazing against yours. JJ's other hand trails down to your waist, holding your hips down against the mattress below you.

JJ pushes himself down, pushing your top up as he trails kisses down your stomach, to the lining of your underwear. His fingers trail up underneath your shirt to caress your nipples softy, making you moan lightly.

JJ slowly moves his hands down, so he reaches your pants, pulling them down slowly. "You're such a fucking tease JJ." You sigh as you buck your hips up, but he swiftly pushes them down, as he continues to agonisingly pull down your pants.

"Patient, princess." He chuckles as he finally pulls off your pants and discards them within the room somewhere.

Your hands work to pull off JJ's boxers, as he kisses your neck, leaving small hickey's against your skin. "JJ." You lowly moan, as you feel his dick rest against your thigh. He hums against you, sending shivers down your spin as it vibrates your skin.

"Please fuck me, baby." You ask, as your hand strokes the back of his hair, your fingers tangling in his locks as one of his hand reaches down to hold your hip tightly.

"Missed feeling you angel." He says placing his forehead against yours as he pushes his tip inside you. You bits your lips as his length pushes against your walls, bottoming out. You'd never get used to that overwhelming feeling. You muffle out a moan as he slowly ruts his hips against you, with a small whimper.

Your other hand is pressed against his chest as you push your head back against your pillow. "Fuck" You moan, JJ hums as his hand caresses your nipple, cupping your boob.

As he quickens his movements, you feel yourself close after a while, your breath getting quicker, and the pressure building. "JJ." You moan out, "Yeah." He says slightly out of breath, "I'm close." You tell him, he nods, biting his lip.

"Me too baby." He says, grunting. He pulls his hand to your chin as you close your eyes, "Want you to look at me while i make you cum." He says, breathing heavy. You nod slightly, restricted by his grip. Your breath hitches in your throat as he snaps his hips against yours harshly. You focus on the pigment of JJ's eyes, enchanted by the blueness of them.

"JJ." You drag as you feel yourself reach your high, "Fuck, Y/n." He groans, getting there too. The two of you finish together, sighing and catching your breaths as he lays next you. He laces his fingers with yours as the two you lay silently for a moment, only hearing the rhythm of your breathing.

"Don't nearly drown again, please." JJ says, "I didn't do it on pur—" You start but JJ turns his head to glare at you, "Fine, i promise." You chuckle, kissing his temple before sitting up. He leans his hand against your cheek, "I'm so glad you're okay." He says smiling weakly. You smile gently, "I love you JJ." You say as you place your head against his, "I love you too, Y/n." He says

"Let's clean up." You say grabbing his hand, leading him towards the bathroom. JJ laughs as he follows you, "Fuck yeah." He mumbles, feeling absolutely blessed to have you. You feeling the exact same.

earlier, when they water had submerged you, your last thought was JJ— you didn't care about yourself, you were worried how he'd be if you didn't make it out. You needed to live for him. He was your reason, your purpose. It was cliche yes, but true. When you got out of the drain, your first thought landed on JJ again, wanting him to comfort you. You fell hard for JJ Maybank. He was like a drug, something you should never have tried but got addicted to after the first try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 59 17
Katie Routledge never thought she would love again, but, JJ Maybank had other plans. JJ x OC S1-S3 *WILL NOT FOLLOW THE OG STORYLINE* *NO SMUT* *TW:...
1M 13.5K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
110K 1.2K 28
𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟" {rafe cameron} ranks: #1 for #drewst...
412K 4.8K 67
𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾...