31

⋆·˚ ༘* brutal - olivia rodrigo ⋆·˚ ༘*

·˚* brutal - olivia rodrigo ·˚*

—————

In the morning you get ready and change into a light pink bikini, pulling on a cover up for yours and JJ's day at the beach. You gather some things you'd need for the day, and head out into the living room/kitchen.

"JJ, i told you you'd get a cold." You say rolling your eyes as you place your stuff down on the dining table. Seeing him sitting at the table, sniffling.

JJ sighs, "It's not too bad." He says eating some cereal, instantly sniffling again straight after, making you raise your eyebrows at him.

You walk over to your medicine cabinet, grabbing some flu tables and pain killers incase he needed them. You push the tablets towards him but JJ sighs,

"Y/n, stop fussing, it's just a cold!" JJ says pushing the medicine you held out for him, away from himself.

"Fine— not my fault if you are bed ridden." You shrug placing the medicine in your bag, incase he got worse and wanted them later while out.

After JJ finishes eating, you grab your bag full of supplies for the beach, and a blanket. JJ goes out towards the shed, grabbing his surf board. You follow him, "Not surfing?" He asks as the two of you walk down the docks. You shake your head, "I'll watch." You smile.

"Okay, perv." He says nudging you, making you laugh, "Nah, gonna catch up on my reading." You tell him, he nods— remembering how much you used to read before the treasure hunt started. "Sure." He jokes with a smirk.

He grabs your free hand, and the two of you walk hand in hand towards the beach. It was quiet at the beach as the two of you headed there quite early, wanting to have a place to sit.

"Kie and Pope said they'd be over later this afternoon." You tell him as the two of you place your blanket down in a semi-secluded area, but not too far away from the water.

You sit down against the blanket, pulling out your book, as JJ pulled off his shirt. Throwing it straight at you, "Dick." You say throwing it to the side. He smirks as he picks up his board, "See ya in a few." He says, "Alright, catch some good ones." You say, as he jogs towards the water.

You comfortably position yourself to start reading, pulling on your sunglasses as the sun was starting to get brighter. You switch between watching JJ surf and reading for a bit— before fully submerging yourself in your book.

After about 40 minutes, JJ returned, you look up from your book placing it to the side. "Catch some good waves, pretty boy?" You ask as you look up towards him.

He nods, "Yeah, was good today." He says placing his board to the side. As you chuck him a towel, you see Kie and Pope round the corner.

"It's Kie and Pope." You point towards the blurry figures of your friends, making JJ turn towards their direction as he dries his hair.