Believer ( Taekook )

Od Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... Viac

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
END
EPILOGUE

38

2.1K 96 4
Od Queenkin

Next day everyone of them woke early to start thier journey....to be honest they were now quite enthusiastic , as the only missing piece of thier heart is also with them........they felt contented as they found Jungkook safe and sound and now they won't have any regret even if they die for this honourable and important quest.

As they started to pack thier stuff in thier bags to carry them because thier horses have already ran away afraid. They all were standing with full of thier packing when Jungkook whistled........ everyone of them was looking at him confused or weirdly because of his sudden act but realization dawned upon them as few minutes after that majestic black horse came running towards them.

As soon as Jungkook saw his horse coming his eyes shone he walked a little forward as he hold his reins as he started patting his horse who immediately duck his head down, neighing in delite feeling the familiar touch while Jungkook smiled fondly caressing it as the horse snuggled to him while all his hyungs were watching at him with fond eyes and smile watching the endearing moment.

Well one was watching this moment with teary eyes as well . The way Jungkook treats his horse explains how much of a nice and kind guy he his........but this fellow here didn't believe him and accused him for a thing as big as murder and tortured him but the other still will forgive him for just an apology that's how kind hearted his best friend was as he knows him.....but Taehyung can't understand where all of  his intelligence has gone while accusing Jungkook he was sure the other could never do but still made him go through hell.

He wiped his tear getting determined to have the others forgiveness as having a friend as kind as Jungkook is something to be very grateful for , and be is determined to get his friendship back. He knows his deeds are unforgiving bit still he wants to try again and again for his heart content.

Jungkook was still caressing his horse when Jimin came forward with sparkling eyes as he loves animals , he tried to caress him too but the horse didn't like that and stepped back making him sad  but Jungkook hold him dearly hiding his face so Jimin can touch it.and after touching it a beautiful smiled bloomed on Jimin's face as he asked " What's his name ?"
"His name is Fury" Jungkook replied smiling to which Jimin nodded while two people were getting jealous.

Suga because he loves Jimin while the other person who is Taehyung didn't know why he didn't like thier interaction. He wanted to be in Jimin's place to whom Jungkook was talking while smiling but he doesn't know why is that............maybe someday he'll find out.

" Okay guys lets get going ?" Yoongi asked to which Jin and Hoseok smirked while Namjoon who noticed thier expression was confused. " Sure hyung, and you guys can load your stuff on my horse so you guys don't get tired" he said and everyone nodded and started putting Thier stuffs on the horse.

Jungkook was still holding the horse when only Taehyung's bag was remaining. He looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him and looked away he stepped back a bit which broke the blonds heart.

Taehyung came forward and tried to put his bag but the horse started panicking and jumping and Taehyung's bag and he was about to fall when Jungkook came forward and grab Taehyung from one hand while his horse from other , he make sure Taehyung was stable and then started calming his horse and signalled him to put his bag.

But when he started coming closer the horse again started jumping then Jungkook sighed " you should caress him so that he will be comfortable with you" he said while avoiding eye contact while Taehyung timidly nodded with a low okay. He stepped forward as Jungkook stepped backwards giving him space.

He reached his shaking hands but the horse started getting distressed so Jungkook came forward and caressed his horse so it would be calm . He was standing Infront while Taehyung was at the right side of the horse . When Jungkook saw Taehyung wasn't making any movements he grabbed hia hand and put it on horse neck . And started backing up but the horse immediately picked his master moving and started moving again so Jungkook in panic kept his hand over Taehyung and caressed the horse.

While thousand of butterflies started roaming in both of thier stomach at the soft touching of thier hands . This time when Jungkook moved back his horse didn't panic and seeing that Taehyung smiled widely and Jungkook smiled slightly seeing his smile.

Afterall he missed his smile so much but can he tell that to other probably not he knows Taehyung doesn't hate him but he also doesn't like him , that's why he is avoiding him because he is still hurt and second of all he doesn't want his feelings getting stronger then they already are because he knows even after everything this one boxy smile can make his heart melt in puddle . And he is afraid that his feelings will destroy him at the end .

He checked the luggage for the last time and started walking with his hyungs towards village .  They walked whole day but didn't got tired because this forest was so pretty that they didn't realise when they stopped admiring the nature.

It was night time when they all started fire and started to make food and stuff for thier stay they ate talk and laughed and then all slept as Jungkook told them that this forest is safe and they all can sleep peacefully.

They all were sleeping when in the middle of the night Taehyung got awake by breaking of a branch he saw Jungkook was going somewhere in the Middle of the forest....... confusion written on his face . Taehyung immediately shook Jimin who started whining. " Shut it chim....... I saw Jungkook going somewhere let's follow him" hearing tgis jimin got awake and said in stern voice.

" Don't tell me tae you are still suspicious of him and thinks he will do something bad to us?" " No chim it's just that he looked confused, I just thought of his safety that's why I said that ........... I trust him " Taehyung said looking down in small voice and jimin expression soften he smiled and asked really to which Taehyung immediately nodded and Jimin chuckled ruffling his hair.

" Then let's go" he said and stood up but as they started walking they heard a voice " where are you both going at this time?"  They were frozen but seeing that it was Jin that asked them this question they sighed in relief" we are following kook" Jimin said " but why?" Jin asked with furrowed eyebrows and Jimin told him about him might being in danger so Jin decided to tag along.

They followed the foot steps and heard some rustling from a side they were walking for few minutes by now . Thier were quite bushes but when they crossed that they came face to face with a beautiful sight making them gasp and Thier mouth hung in awe.

After hearing of some rustling they got out from thier stunned state and the scene after that left them in daze . They saw it the majestic swamp deer glowing so beautifully. They were stunned seeing that not only them but Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok also who were following those three when they find them sneaking somewhere.

They were watching it with awe Because this majestic swamp that was shining under moonlight was considered to be most pure and precious. It's said they bring great luck to people. And it only shows itself when it wants to give his blessing. Only even seeing him is considered as a blessing but people believed it as a myth because no one saw it till now . But seeing with thier own eyes they were amazed .

But what shocked them more was that deer caught the sight of something and it started more glowing and bowing towards that space . Bowing shows an immense amount of respect and blessings and when they turned thier head's to saw who was receiving so much blessings they were shocked to core because thier stood thier maknae with glowing blue eyes and white clothes but he was looking dazed .

But when they turned to look at the Deer it had already disappeared and when they looked back at Jungkook he was laying unconscious on the ground with his now normal clothes as they all ran towards him shouting his name.

" Jungkook"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.

And I am sorry for not uploading. I has some personal problems going on. Hope you understand.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

565K 31.3K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...
202K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
102K 3.9K 22
Jeon Jungkook - THE KING whose face was never revealed. Also known as VAIL KING. CRUEL and HEARTLESS. Kim Taehyung - A ORPHAN BOY who is SENSITIVE a...
26.2K 1.4K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...