✓Those years when I opened a...

Від ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

15

502 17 0
Від ruwen05026

Chapter 15

"The whole army is attacking?" Miller looked confused, "Is it the army going out?"

The Noah Federation often has military drills, and Miller has seen it.

hey-hey! Xie Jingyun blinked, then took out a small bag like magic, and handed it to the child: "Then, would you like to see it?" The

innocent child fell into the clutches, took the green vegetables and asked seriously: "Okay, what should I do?" ?"

Audience:

[Hahaha, just by looking at the director's expression, you can tell that he has another bad idea! ]

[Run, kid, although I don't know what an army attack is, it's definitely not a good thing! ]

[Tsk tsk, come and see, there are adults shamelessly bullying children here (pointing. jpg)]

[What are you talking about, our little principal just likes to play. ]

[Hurry up, I'm also curious to see. 】

Xie Jingyun took the child into the fence. He only needs eggs today, so he doesn't need to go into the mountain.

"Director, don't you want to drive?" Miller opened the bag in his arms, and found chopped vegetables and some powder inside.

"No, I'll feel sorry for the cat's car if it breaks down." Most importantly, Xie Jingyun didn't want to smell chicken excrement when driving back.

Taking the child to the open space at the foot of the mountain, Xie Jingyun opened the bag, sprinkled the feed evenly on the ground, and spread it out as much as possible.

"Director, what are these pale yellow powders?" Out of curiosity, Miller took a closer look and smelled it, and it didn't seem like a nutritional supplement.

"It's bean dregs." Xie Jingyun took the time to answer.

After seeing the flocks of chickens, they came out of special-level manipulation, and there was nothing to lure them. Xie Jingyun was afraid that the flocks of chickens would not come down.

Miller didn't feel it, and the audience was almost distorted with jealousy.

[Fuck, chicken eats better than me! 】

【People are not as good as chicken series! 】

[I just want to ask the little director, can I go to the mountains to be a chicken? Anyway, they run on the ground with two legs. 】

Just after posting this barrage, and wanted to howl twice, this viewer suddenly received a reminder—

[User 255675, it was detected that you made inappropriate remarks, and your account will be banned for one week. Please speak carefully. ]

Audience: "..."

Nima's, why!

With the help of Miller, the open space at the foot of the mountain was quickly filled with feed. Xie Jingyun handed the child a whistle. Before the child whistled, Xie Jingyun looked around and quickly turned over and jumped behind the big rock. He waved at Miller: "Blow the whistle!" Remember to run over later."

The child is a bit silly, don't really cry in fright.

Miller was a little flustered suddenly, but couldn't resist his curiosity. He turned the whistle over and over in his hand to make sure it was an ordinary gadget.

Put the whistle in your mouth and blow hard.

"Woo———"

the clear and sweet voice echoed in the mountains.

Miller turned around to look for Xie Jingyun, when suddenly there was the sound of flapping wings in the dense jungle.

He subconsciously turned around.

Thousands of roosters and hens emerge from the grass, branches, and behind dense forests.

They have light yellow feathers and chubby bodies. The hen spreads her brown wings and swoops down aggressively, while the rooster is fierce with two powerful feet.

It is obviously a group of chickens that are less than knees, but relying on the number of chickens, they run like a thousand troops.

The child was dumbfounded, and the bag in his hand fell to the ground.

A little brown hen glided close, but couldn't turn around because of the lack of momentum, and screamed in mid-air, fluttering its wings and hitting the child.

Miller hugged the little hen and lowered his head subconsciously.

Everyone screamed in terror.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the chickens

—————" It was a scene of doomsday coming. Miller: "..." Overwhelmed by chickens, overwhelmed. The audience laughed like crazy. At this moment, they suddenly don't envy the children anymore! Miller was expressionless, and returned to the cafeteria covered in chicken feathers. As soon as he opened the door, he heard his grandfather's deafening laughter. Obviously, Mi Xun also watched the live broadcast. The old man was lying on the table, laughing so hard that his stomach ached. When his grandson approached, he smelled a faint smell of chicken feces, and his crazy screams almost knocked down the ceiling of the cafeteria. Raising his hand to pull off the chicken feather stuck in the hair, Miller sneered, and quickly stuffed the chicken feather into Grandpa's mouth. The laughter stopped abruptly, and Mi Xun spit out chicken feathers, and jumped into a rage: "Stinky boy, you are getting fatter." Miller actually nodded, facing the old man's iron fist without dodging or dodging, just said quietly: "Grandpa, I have chicken shit on me." The fist that wanted to teach the grandson stopped in mid-air, and he couldn't swing it no matter what. Mi Xun didn't want to get stained with chicken feces, so he pinched his nose and waved his hands to signal him to get out. The child rolled his eyes twice, Xie Jingyun sent the eggs to the back kitchen, and led the people to the courtyard. The child can wear his clothes, and wash off the smell of chicken shit first. On the way, two children pointed at the yellow cat and cat car and shouted in surprise: "Look, mom, it's the director!" Even the children knew that the cat and cat car was standard equipment for the director. Xie Jingyun honked the horn to greet the two children, a gust of wind blew in, and a faint stench permeated the surroundings. The child was disgusted and covered his nose: "Mom, where did the principal brother go to play again, it stinks!"

Xie Jingyun: "..."

Miller covered his mouth and laughed.

When Miller came out with wet hair, it was noon, and the master urged the two to go to the cafeteria for lunch.

Xie Jingyun's height is 180, the child is a head shorter than him, but wearing the director's clothes is just right, Miller sighed and persuaded: "Director, you usually eat more, you are too thin." Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows, opened the clothes to reveal a

smooth Vest line and six-pack abs: "I'm not skinny."

Fair and flawless skin coupled with well-trained abdominal muscles, the contrast is too great and the impact is too strong, Miller subconsciously pinched his stomach, although it is not soft, but also No abs.

He is still a student of Mecha Academy!

The child was in a trance, and suddenly felt that he was a piece of garbage.

Xie Jingyun brought the child back to the cafeteria, and the employees who had already got off work greeted him one after another. There are five people at a table, each table has eight dishes, and there are three tables in total. The meals of other shift workers are in the incubator.

Tomato scrambled eggs, green pepper and potato shreds, stuffed eggplant, cold green vegetables... The plate just came out of the back kitchen is steaming, and the fragrance is like an invisible hand, which makes people stretch their necks and take a deep breath , Drooling.

There is still a lot of grape juice that I have nothing to mess with, Xie Jingyun brought it along, he put the glass jar on the table, who likes to pour it by himself.

Abel held the white rice with a serious expression. He felt helpless about the food in front of him. He stretched out his chopsticks and picked up some tomato scrambled eggs and spread it on the rice. The rich soup dyed the rice a light red.

The sweet and sour taste exploded in his mouth, and Abel couldn't help but widen his eyes and took a bite of the rice.

"Lily, this is delicious, you eat this." Abel quickly put an egg for his wife next to him. Eating this is good for his health.

Miller next to him ate without raising his head, especially the scrambled eggs with tomatoes. Every time he took a bite, he was vicious, as if he had a grudge against the eggs.

When they got excited about eating, some employees stood up abruptly, holding their cups and blushing their cheeks: "Director, I would like to offer you a toast. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here. I will follow you forever and never leave!"

The life of a fairy is nothing more than this!

"Yes, I would like to respect the director for a cup. I wish the director will always be happy, and Jingxi Ecological Park is booming !

" Xie Jingyun slapped the table to toast, proudly: "Come on, let's make Jingxi Holiday Park even better!" "Cheers!" Everyone said in unison. The audience who had been rolling and crying in the live broadcast room felt very complicated when they saw this scene. Since the Zerg came to war and the war broke out, they have forgotten what normal life is like. The Noah Federation and the Rota Empire advocate force, and mechs and competitions are the mainstream. Media programs often see a group of mercenary adventurers fighting around. The army is well-disciplined, and drills are also common. And ordinary people like them live a numb life. Go to work, leave work, rest. Regular as a robot. Before the opening of the ecological park, they didn't know how long they hadn't played. Do your best for one thing together, and then meet and celebrate with the friends who worked together when it is complete. This is an experience they have never had. [I don't know why, I feel like crying watching this scene. ] [I regret that I didn't go to the interview, otherwise I should have been in it. ] [No kidding, is the principal still recruiting? It is not impossible to feed chickens, as long as there are staff meals! 】

Full of wine and food, Miller carried the tea eggs given by the director, and went fishing with his grandfather in the Blue Lake. The old man was a little addicted, squatting by the lake all day thinking about fishing red carp.

Xie Jingyun stretched, returned to the office, chewed his pen and meditated hard, immersed himself in writing and drawing from time to time.

Three days later, Xie Jingyun with a small cherry on his head, followed by Chitong came to the lawn to bask in the sun, one person and one snake lying upright, squinting comfortably in the sun.

"We need to recruit another batch of employees." Xie Jingyun raised his hand to block the glare of the sun, and murmured, "The green vegetables that have been planted can't be eaten, just chop them up and feed them to chickens and pigs.

" Yes, and without intervention a batch of chicks, ducklings, and piggies will soon be born.

Originally planned to order another batch of machines to hatch chickens, ducks and geese, but after learning that a chicken lays three eggs a day, Xie Jingyun silently canceled this plan.

It's better to let the hen come by itself. The hatched chicks have followed the hen since childhood, and their vitality is more tenacious.

Jingxi Restaurant can start preparations.

There are also those vegetables that are setting seeds in the factory...

"Director, the express delivery you ordered has arrived!" The

young man basking in the sun on the lawn jumped up, got into the cat and cat cart and drove towards the door, leaving a giant snake behind unhappily. Pat tail.

It would be nice if it was smaller so that it could be wrapped around the head of the garden.

"Director, what did you order this time?" Abel asked loudly.

The cat cat car that was driving slowly stretched out a slender arm, and gave Abel a thumbs up: "I will teach everyone how to play blind box."

Blind box? What the hell?

Abel rubbed the back of his head, he was bored again just being a little gardener.

The author has something to say:

Really, some chickens can cover your face when they fly, and if you are unlucky, your face will bloom.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

57.2K 1.4K 184
Author: Young Master Yan Xue Xi is forced to fall in love at first sight with this dangerous man on their first meeting. With death being the only ot...
12.6K 164 8
https://m.shubaow.net/134/134471/ Author: Xi Meng Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-06-28 Latest: Chapter 79 Neptune's Scholar & Scumbag (End) B...
5.6K 98 27
Novel Summary This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handso...
51K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...