Genesis

By _booksandboba_

Genesis has grown up with a neglective, abusive father all throughout her sixteen years of life. Despite all... More

Characters
1. Sex, drugs, Ect
2. The call & goodbye
3. Brothers?
4. Stalker
5. Bunch of pricks
6. Rules
7. black and blue
8. Dining manners
9. A nightmare called school
10. I hate people
11. Emergency room
12. The boy
13. I hate my brother
14. bang bang
15. Bloody socks
16. Tutor
17. Dumb
18. D.K
19. uh oh
20. Truth
21. Boxing
22. 1988
23. Night visitor
24. Fries
25. blonde prick
26. I'll kill him
27. Dead man walking
28. You're under arrest
29. Snitch
30. Mafia
31. Tension
32. A old friend
33. Missing person & a fat secret
34. Graveyard
35. Just friends
36. Bonfire
38. Fear
39. I'd prefer to die
40. Home
41. I love you
42. Lots of junk food
43. Sofia
44. Birthday girl
Epilogue
Sequel

37. Betrayal

32.7K 889 429
By _booksandboba_

We're laying in the back of his car, me on top of him resting my head on his chest.

Trailing my finger along his chest slowly with a small smile.

After we had finished we just laid on the hood of his car for a few minutes, his arms wrapped tightly around me while we came down from our high.

Sex with him felt so different.

I could feel the connection, the longing, the lust.

The love.

I've only known him for almost two months.

That's not long enough to know if I actually love him.

I tilt my head up and look at Kaiden, he's already looking down at me with a gentle smile.

I grin back "Did I do okay?" He questions, hand rubbing my arm softly.

I laugh "You did great"

He lets out a little relieved chuckle "Hope so, that was my first time"

My eyes widen and my mouth parts.

"You were a virgin!" I whisper shout in absolute shock.

I really did not expect that.

He looks at me amused "Yes"

"I- Kaiden why didn't you tell me! I would have waited, until we like got to a bed or something! Oh my god, your first time was on the hood of a fucking car-"

He covers my mouth with his hand, cutting off my rambling with a amused smile.

"It's okay, baby. I didn't want to wait any longer either" he gives my nose a peck.

I calm down and lean my head back onto his chest.

His hand slides down my body slowly then cups my butt, gripping it tight.

My pants and his are still sitting on top of the car, were only in underwear but I still have my white tank top on.

"Your so beautiful" he murmurs, kissing along my neck.

I blush, smiling as I move neck back to give him more access.

He pulls back slightly with a frown "Why'd you cover it?"

He must be referring to the Hickey I had covered up.

"Had to hide it from my brothers, Zach would have a stroke if he saw it"

He hums before attacking my neck.

"Kai!" I laugh and slap his chest as he sucks hard on my neck.

He pulls back with a pop "Don't cover my mark again" he says into my ear, nipping it.

I shiver.

His hand starts to trail along my back and I rest my chin on his chest and look up at him.

He looks down at me.

My heart starts to beat loudly in my chest as we continue to look at each other and I know he can feel it too.

Then I start to hear his beat even harder.

There's so much emotions in his gaze, soft, tender and full of love.

"Genesis, I lo-"

His sentence his cut off when the window behind us smashes, sending flying pieces of glass all over us.

I gasp and cover my head.

Suddenly, the passenger door opens and a man wearing a mask appears, looking directly at me.

Kaiden's getting up fast but before I can react too I feel my hair being pulled back by a hand from the broken window.

"Genesis!"

Kaiden shouts and I scream as I'm dragged out of the window.

I see the mask figure start laying punches into Kaiden's face and I shout.

"Kaiden!"

He gets a few punches in as well, almost getting the upper hand until the masked man's other arm rises, holding something big.

And then smashes it into Kaiden's face, knocking him out.

I scream but it gets cut off when the person behind me pushes a cloth into my face, still holding my hair back roughly.

My screams are muffled behind the cloth but I don't stop trying to fight and wiggle out of their hold.

Then the dizziness starts to set it.

No no no no.

The masked man gets out of the car and walks towards us.

"I'll carry her" he says right before everything goes black.

____

When I gain consciousness again, my hands are tied behind my back and I'm laying down.

I blink my eyes rapidly, looking around.

I realize I'm in some van.

My heart starts beating hard.

Kidnapped.

I was fucking Kidnapped.

Oh God, oh God no.

I start breathing heavily, hyperventilating.

"G"

I freeze.

I turn my head and look up.

Making eye contact with Lukas.

I gasp and sit up fast, pushing myself away from him.

He- he-

I can't even say it.

I feel a ache of betrayal in my chest.

He has the audacity to look sad.

"Genesis, you don't understand-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shout in disbelief, scoffing.

"You- this is why you came all the way here, to kidnap me? Are you serious!!" I scream.

My eyes tear up as I look at the guy I once cared about, the guy I once gave everything to.

He grips his hair roughly, his face is covered in fresh bruises and I'm curious to what happened for a second and then I remember he fucking kidnapped me.

"Those bruises? That's nothing compared to what's going to happen to you when they find me" I sneer, gesturing to my brothers.

I see him gulp nervously.

He should be.

"I had to you don't get it, I- I was arrested and I was going to do time, years. But then this old guy with a accent came to me, said he could get me out of it if-" he trails off, looking at me in guilt.

"If what? If you fucking Kidnapped me!" I shout in rage.

I feel hot seeping anger and hated fill me as I look at him.

I hate him.

He nods and looks down.

"Do you know what's going to happen to me... Do you know what they're going to do to me! Kill me, Lukas. Kill me" I snap, staring at him in anger.

But also fear.

Because I am terrified.

I don't want to die.

He looks up at me shocked "G, relax, I made him promise me that you won't get hurt. He said all he's going to do is hold you for ransom then your brothers will pay it off and he'll let you go. He just wants money, that's all"

I'm shaking my head all throughout his explanation.

"Idiot, you fucking idiot" I mutter as I look down, tears filling my eyes.

"How could you do this..." I whisper, looking up at him while my tears fall.

His face falls "Genesis-"

The van comes to a abrupt stop, making me fall back.

He sighs as he hears the door to the van open and shut.

He pulls out a black small bag and crawls toward me.

He raises his hands with the bag and I flinch.

"I'm sorry" he mutters before shoving the bag over my head and I'm once again engulfed in darkness.

____

I was shoved into a room after they had untied my wrist, I heard the door slam shut and click shut behind me.

I rip the black bag off my head and look around.

It looks like a locker-room, minus the lockers. Only dirty tiled floors and dirty showers.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I walk around the room quickly, looking for a possible way out of here.

None.

Of course there isn't.

I let a growl of frustration and grip my hair harshly.

I was kidnapped.

Half fucking naked.

By ex best friend slash guy I used to fuck.

What the fuck is my life?

I hear the door suddenly open and I snap my head towards it, stepping back.

Lukas walks in first, a nervous expression on his face.

Behind him a much older man, he's fat with blonde hair and a messy beard.

"Hello Genesis"

He speaks, his Italian accent thick.

I gulp but stand my ground.

Shoving my fear aside, I look at him with a glare.

Suddenly I see a smaller figure walk out behind him.

My lips part the slightest bit.

Jayla.

She slams the door after another two man wearing black suits walk in after her.

She grins at me evilly as she looks at me.

"Ciao, Genesis" She says, her accented voice sounding sickly sweet.

You've got to be kidding me.

That's the last time I'm ever being nice to a stranger.

"we've got lot's to discuss, dolcezza" the old man announces, with a huge evil grin that's identical to Jayla's.

I clench my jaw in fear.

Shit on a stick.

6/3/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 44.1K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
1.5M 55.3K 75
Ceres wasn't even born when she was taken away from her family who she now has no knowledge of. Her life with her mother was far from perfect, in bet...
3M 79.5K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
43.2K 972 51
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...