𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

thirty-five

2.9K 76 19
By voicelessyouth

"Try again." Yoda says from a high point in the room.

Y/n looks up at her master "Master, I can't jump that high." She says "I hardly made it up the first few times!"

"Use the force to help you, like you did in the caves." Yoda says with a nod "Do it, you can."

It was early morning, a day after Y/n had returned to her apartment. Master Yoda had something planned, other than meditation and fighting the training droids. Instead he had set up an obstacle course, to help Y/n with several different skills. In Y/n's eyes, he was basically teaching her some kind of parkour. What should be easy for her considering how much she enjoyed climbing trees, she was failing completely.

"Go again, use the force to help." Yoda says with a hum, his voice echoing slightly.

Y/n lets out a sigh, while taking a few steps back. Once a good distance she begans running towards the platform, and then jumps. She manages to jump just high enough to grab the edge of the platform, struggling to finally pull herself up.

Once on her feet Y/n laughs slightly "Will this get any easier?" She asks.

Yoda hums "In time it will, be patient you must. Practice more, you need to." He says "Better with time, you will get."

Y/n nods with a smile, looking at the next platform that was a distance away and even a little higher. She took a step back and jumped, Y/n had almost made it. She had grabbed onto the edge, but her fingers slipped and she fell to the ground. Since the second plate was higher from the ground, Y/n got the wind knocked out of her completely.

Yoda walks to the edge of his own platform, and looked down at Y/n who was laying flat on her back. The sight almost made the old jedi master laugh "Okay, are you?"

Y/n let out a breath "I think I'm dying." She says dramatically.

"Go again." Yoda says taking a few steps back.

Groaning Y/n pushes herself up, wincing at the slight pain the went through her body. She stretched out her arms, and rolled her shoulders back "Maker, that floor is hard." She hissed.

☁︎

Y/n basically limped down the hall to her apartment, her entire body aching. This was the most physical thing she had done, but she wasn't upset about it. Y/n needed to do this kind of stuff either way. When Y/n opened the door her apartment was dark, and the curtains were closed. It wasn't like that when she left that morning.

Reaching both hands down, Y/n out her lightsabers. Just as she was about to ignite them both, the lights flicked on. Her jaw fell at what she saw when, she slipped her sabers back into their holsters. Y/n's appartment was completely decorated with streamers that were her favorite colors, along with random colored balloons. Padmè, Noah, Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-wan, and even Rex were all inside.

"Suprise!" They all shouted loudly.

Y/n lets out a small laugh of suprise "What in blazes is this all about?" She asks.

"It's for your birthday, silly." Padmè says walking forward with a grin.

"But....my birthday was like...forever ago." Y/n says.

Noah steps forward "Well we didn't celebrate it.

Obi-wan nods "Who doesn't love a good celebration?" He asks "It has it's perks." He adds holding up a glass of wine.

"Who set this all up?" Y/n asks looking at the small group.

Ahsoka, Obi-wan, Anakin, and Rex walked over joining them "Anakin of course." Ahsoka says with a snicker.

Anakin grins sheepishly his face warming up "I wanted to make it up to you." He says.

Y/n smiles "Thank you Ani." She says happily, which makes Rex and Ahsoka share a look. Whole Noah and Padmè share the same one. Obi-wan just smiles happy for them both, he was the only one who knew about their relationship. Anakin had told him straight after.

"Awe you two are soo cute." Noah teased "Just get married already!" He exclaims.

Obi-wan rolls his eyes "Oh leave them be." He says sipping his wine.

Y/n looks over at Noah, her face warming up "You're lucky I don't rip your fuckin' wig off." She says jokingly.

Obi-wan raised his brows a bit "So violent." He murmurs in amusement.

Noah rolls his eyes "How many times do I have to tell you it's not a wig, my hair is just naturally this blond." He says.

"Dude, it's totally a wig." Anakin chimes "No ones hair is naturally that blond."

Obi-wan shakes his head "No that can't be a wig, it looks far too real." He mumbles.

"Or he dyes it, kinda like Rex." Ahsoka jokes with a grin.

Rex's jaw falls slightly "I do not." He says offended.

Anakin looks at Y/n "He totally does." He mouthed to her.

Padmè rolls her eyes with a small smile "You are all ridiculous." She says.

Y/n bites her lap trying to hold back her laugh "So, is there wine?" She asks "Or has Obi-wan drank it all?" She jokes.

Obi-wan scoffs "I've only had two glasses.....so far." He mumbles.

Ahsoka laughs "And it definitely wont be your last, Obi." She says.

Noah scoffs "Of course theres wine!" He says "And alchohol." He adds with a grin.

"And I got juice for Ahsoka." Anakin says with a grin, while Ahsoka glares at him.

Padmè shakes her head, and looks over at Y/n with a look at said 'Poor girl.' She then looks at Anakin "Let the girl have a drink, she's sixteen."

Anakin scoffs "Not happening till she's 18." He says shaking his head.

Y/n looks at Ahsoka "I got you." She mouths, making the girl grin.

"I need a drink." Rex says shaking his head.

Obi-wan huffs "I need more." He mutters walking off with his now empty galss.

Noah walks over to Rex and throws his arm around, leading him away from everyone "Well my new friend, we've got plenty of those." He says.

Y/n raises a brow "When-when did he become so social?" She asks looking to Padmè.

Anakin raises his metal hand and points at Padmè "So I'm not going crazy!" He exclaims.

Ahsoka tilts her head back and forth slowly "Well you're not entirely sane either." She jokes.

"Not now Snips."

Padmè sighs "So he's a little more social than before, so what?"

Y/n smiles "It's nothing bad, I'm just proud of him." She says.

"I used to think he hated me." Anakin says with a laugh, while crossing his arms.

Ahsoka scoffs "I totally wouldn't blame him." She says with a grin.

Anakin looks at his Padawan "You're really goin' at it today, aren't you?" He says in amusement.

"I've been nice for far too long." Ahsoka shrugs.

Y/n shakes her head at the two, before looking back to Padmè "How's Alderaan?" She asks.

"Good, very good." Padmè says "Another village is being made along the river that runs through White Bridge." She says.

Y/n smiles and nods "Noah is making sure to help with what he can right?" She asks "And he's getting all the funds from my parents factories right?"

"How many factories do your parents have?" Ahsoka asks in confusion.

"A lot." Y/n answers with a grimace.

"How is that even possible?"

Anakin shakes his head "Her family is very powerful." He says in an obvious tone.

Y/n shrugs "Yeah, thats one way to look at it." She says.

"Speaking of factories." Padmè says "Your fathers metal on Tulia(some random ass plantet i made up) factory was nearly robbed."

"What!" Y/n gasps "When?"

Padmè waves her hand "Don't worry about it, it was all handled."

Y/n shakes her head "Why did no one tell me?" She asks.

"Noah didn't want to stress you more." Padmè say "You had been training so hard, and hardly sleeping."

Anakin frowns "Hardly sleeping?" He asks.

Y/n sighs "I still deserve to know." She says.

Padmè sighs "It wasn't my idea, I wanted to tell you. Promise." She says.

"I know Mae." Y/n says rubbing her face with her hands, "I know Noah means well, but I hate being left in the dark."

"Do you know who did it?" Ahsoka asks curiously looking at Padmè.

"Probably Dooku or Grievous." Anakin says shrugging "Either way, they're probably gonna keep trying to rob you."

Ahsoka shakes her head "Man, Dooku can hold a grudge." She says.

"What the hell am I gonna do?" Y/n askss running a hand down her face "I can't let Dooku or Grievous get their hands on that stuff."

Padmè sighs "Thats not good." She mumbles "I'll see if we can get some clones guarding the factories. Pull some strings."

Anakin nods "I heard that a batch of clones had just finished their training." He says.

"Hopefully some can be spared to guard Y/n's facilities." Ahsoka says shaking her head.

"This is supposed to be a celebration, stop talking business." Obi-wan says walking over to the group with a now full glass of wine.

Y/n smiles "You're right Obi." She says "Lead me to the drinks!" She explains.

Obi-wan smiles "Now thats the spirit, little one!" He exclaims, pulling Y/n in the direction of the kitchen.

Anakin looks at Padmè once Y/n is out of earshot "What did you mean hardly sleeping?" He asks.

Padmè raised her brows in shock "She didn't tell you?" She asks.

Anakin shakes his head "No, not at all."

"She said she wanted to stay up to study more, apparently Mace and Mundi don't trust her. She wants to prove that even if she isn't a true jedi, she's just as good as one." Padmè explains.

Ahsoka frowns "From what we've heard she's advancing in her training quickly." She says "Cal said he got a chance to watch her train with Master Yoda, he told me that she managed to defeat the training droids without fail."

Anakin scoffs "Leave it up to Master Windu to not trust anyone." He grumbles, "He's always been a pain in my ass."

Padmè nods "He's been watching her closely apparently, looking for any screw up."

Ahsoka shakes her head "Dude needs to get a grip." She says.

"You guys gonna join us?" Rex shouts at them, a grin on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 358 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
4.5K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...
286 2 7
anakin x reader At a young age of 9, y/n faces devastation and is taken in to become a Jedi. However, she is not one who easily sticks on the right p...
482 23 7
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... An ancient Sith Lord dwelled, hidden across the galaxy. Over the years, he has amassed a small crew to...