𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

thirty

3.3K 87 4
By voicelessyouth

"Anakin, what are we doing?" Y/n asks as he leads her up several flights of stairs, "Where are we even going?"

It had been a few days, and Anakin was still at Coruscant. Y/n had been training, and learning anything she could. Whenever she was in the Jedi library, she would see Master Windu around. It was obvious he had been trying to catch her slipping up, in anyway possible. It made Y/n feel more stressed with him, practically hovering over her shoulder.

Y/n's lightsaber training had gone better, and she was even getting more and more better. With the help from Anakin, she was slowly getting better and better. Y/n was less clumsy, but still couldn't 100% block all the shots.

Y/n had been dividing her time up as best she could, between training, Anakin, and Ahsoka. Obi-wan had been sent away again, so Y/n assumed Anakin would soon follow. Noah had been reporting to Y/n daily, telling her everything that was going on in Alderaan. Padmè had been with him, helping him best she could. Y/n was beyond grateful for the both of them.

Anakin and Y/n seemed to be getting more, and morw close. Which something Y/n  very much enjoyed. They still didn't have a lable for their relationship, nore had they discussed it all Y/n knew was they both shared feelings for each other. But that didn't stop them from sleeping next to each other, kiss

"It's a suprise." Anakin says chuckling, he was holding her hand their fingers laced together.

"Does it involve us getting in trouble?" Y/n asks worriedly, looking behind them just in case.

Anakin shakes his head "No." He answers honestly "Well, I mean us being out right now could get us in trouble." He says.

Y/n's eyes widened "Anakin!" She hisses fearfully "I cannot get in trouble."

"Don't worry, sweets." Anakin says "No one's gonna catch us." He says, the two finally reaching the top.

"Ani, whats on the other side of this door?" Y/n asks tilting her head slightly.

Anakin smiles at her, and opens the door with his free hand "Something almost as gorgeous as you." He says.

Y/n gasps with a large smile, sunsets was always something she had loved. The sunsets on Alderaan were her favorite, the ones on Coruscant following second. From her apartment the sunset was pretty, but the buildings were in the way. Anakin had taken her to the highest part of the jedi temple, well the highest part you could get to.

The sun was setting slowly, and the sky was a beautiful mix of colors. Y/n walked out onto the roof, pulling Anakin with her. She couldn't help but smile in excitement, while Anakin watched her.

"Anakin, it's so beautiful." Y/n whispered "It's so much more beautiful from up here."

"Not as beautiful as you." Anakin says squeezing her hand.

Y/n looks away from the view and over at Anakin, a nervous feeling bubbling inside her "Ani, what are we?" She asks fearfully. The conversation was long overdue.

Anakin looks at her with a frown  "What-what do you mean?" He asks, his heart beginning to beat quickly.

"Are we....are we together?" Y/n asks nervously avoiding his gaze "We-we never really talked about it."

"Do- I mean, do you want to be together?" Anakin asks swallowing hard, "I really, really care about you. More than I've cared about anyone." He rants "And I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Y/n turns fully in his direction, while grabbing his metal hand and making him turn as well. The more Anakin looked at her, the more beautiful she seemed to get.

"Anakin, there is nothing you can do that would make me feel uncomfortable." Y/n said squeezing his hands gently, "And I care about you too. I care about you so much, it scares me a little. I don't think I've ever cared about someone this much." She rants.

Her words made Anakin smile "So, does this make you my girlfriend?" He asks.

Y/n grins her face warming up "Does this mean you're asking?" She asks.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Anakin asks looking down at her.

"About damn time." Y/n says with a laugh "Yes." She adds.

Anakin rolls his eyes "Way to ruin the moment." He says jokingly, leaning down closer to her.

"Thats my speciality." Y/n jokes her voice hardly above a whisper, as she leaned up pressing her lips to Anakin's. The both of them melting into a sweet, and very loving kiss.

Anakin pulls back "You're about to hate me here in a second."

Y/n looks up at him "What did you do?" She asked.

"It's not about what I did, more of what I have to do." Anakin says looking at het apologetically.

Y/n's face falls "Are you being sent out again?" She asks sadly.

Anakin nods "I don't have a choice, but the sooner the war ends the better things can be." He says.

"I know." Y/n says with a sigh "When do you leave?"

"Bright and early." Anakin answers "Hopefully I won't be gone long." He adds.

Y/n looks down and nods "I hope not." She says.

"Hey, I know this will be hard. Our relationship. But it'll be worth it, and whenever I'm here we'll spend as much time together as we can." Anakin says "I want to make this work."

Y/n smiles "We will make this work." She says "For now, lets just watch the sunset."

Anakin smiles "That's a good idea."

☁︎

"Trained, you have?" Yoda asks watching Y/n.

Once again Y/n had a helmet on her head, while the floating ball above her shot at her. Y/n had managed to block all the shots, so far. It had been already a week since both Anakin, and Ahsoka left to do their jedi things.

"Anakin helped me a bit." Y/n says blocking another shot "Gave me some good tips."

Yoda hums "He did, did he?" He asks.

Y/n yelps in suprise as she was hit with a blast "Yeah, he said it helped Ahsoka." She says, blocking the next two hits.

"A good master, Skywalker can be." Yoda says with a nod "Sometimes gets carried away, he does."

Y/n laughs "Yeah, he definitely can." She says blocking four shots in a row, she was definitely getting batter with her lightsaber. And Y/n was more used to the weight now.

Yoda held out a hand and stopped the ball "More skilled you have become." He says.

Y/n pulls the helmet off and smiles "I have?" She asks with a sense of pride.

"Yes. Proud of you I am." Yoda says with a nod "But more practice with the force, you need."

"I can work on that more master, even in my free time." Y/n says in a deterministic voice, as she turned off her Saber.

"Want you stressed, I do not." Yoda says.

Y/n smiles "It won't stress me master." She says.

Yoda smiles "A break you need." He says "Train more tomorrow, we will."

"Are you sure, Master?" Y/n asks setting the helmet down.

"Positive, I am." Yoda says with a nod.

Y/n smiles and bows "Thank you master." She says.

Yoda suddenly holds up a hand "A gift for you, I have." He says, walking in her direction.

"A gift?" Y/n asks in confusion.

The old jedi reached in his robes, and pulled out two things that made Y/n gasp. One of the things was another lightsaber hilt, just like the one she had now. And the other was a holster, fit for both saber hilts.

"Master-I-I don't know what to say." Y/n gasps in shock.

"Close to your birthday, I know it is." Yoda says "Better with two Sabers, you will be."

Y/n blinks in shock, and takes the holster. She clips it around her waist, before setting the first saber in its spot "Master, is me having a second saber...a good idea?" She asks.

"Positive. Help you better it will, train with it more we will." Yoda said beckoning for Y/n to take the second saber.

"But....I've hardly learned how to use the first one." Y/n said taking the second saber, still feeling unsure about it.

"Help you, Padawan Tano can. If you want, or need." Yoda says with a hum.

Y/n nods "Do I have to get another kyber crystal?" She asks tilting her head.

Yoda shakes his head "Large your crystal was, enough to split into two." He says "Meant to have two you were."

Y/n frowns in thought "Was it....I didn't even realize the size of it." She says, placing the second saber in its spot.

"Happy early birthday." Yoda says with a fond smile.

"Thank you Master." Y/n says happily "I'll make sure to practice with these as much as I can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 110 11
Sith Acolyte Darth Viveza is sent on a mission to spy on the Queen of Naboo and keep an eye on two enemy Jedi. Her instructions were clear. Do so and...
3.9K 48 45
❝Well, I've been saving you since we were kids so I won't stop now❞ Emmesere Donndern and Anakin Skywalker had been slaves together until they were r...
55.2K 860 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here
5.9K 329 57
Rankings: #1 Ashoka 10/12/2023 🥇 12/01/2024 #4 StarWars 14/10/2023 #4 AnakinSkywalker 13/10/2023 ----------------------------- In a galaxy far, fa...