Astro | โ†’ ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–’...

By enkuxin

[โœง] ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ- /หˆastrล/ relating to the stars, celestial objects, or outer space. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แตƒหขแต—สณแต’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฉ You are... More

origin log โ€ข 1/3
origin log โ€ข 2/3
origin log โ€ข 3/3
1
2
3
4
5
[ Christmas Special ]
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
c h e c k p o i n t
13
14
15
16
17
18
[ KNY/DS AU ]
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
[ epilogue. ]

25

716 35 17
By enkuxin

[W/N] = Wanderer's (Given) Name
[D/N] = Divine Name

"How disappointing." The Wanderer before your group clicked his tongue. His arms were crossed in front of his chest as he leaned against the door of the Forest Ranger's house.

"I expected a god(dess) to have more flair." The boy who called himself [W/N], a name given by Aether, narrowed his eyes at you. You felt insulted.

Cyno had long left after making sure your journey was safe. After a few minutes of waiting, this Wanderer had showed up at the door. Paimon had spewed out small friendly insults towards him.

"Let's get along now.." Aether awkwardly held up his hands. [W/N] gave you a smirk before getting off the door to stand properly. He waved his hand, "let's go. Lesser Lord Kusanali is waiting."

[W/N] swiftly walked off like the wind. His tone sounded like he didn't want to deal with anyone at all. You found it a little funny that Cyno and this boy were similar in this way.

Aether and Paimon went after him, not wanting to be left behind. You watched them walk for a bit before going to catch up. You felt like you didn't want to know or get close to the Wanderer. Either way, your purpose was to get away from Ilvonia and her group.

[W/N] continued to walk ahead. He purposely ignored and avoided talking to the three of you, but Aether still tried to talk with him.

"How is Nahida doing?"

"Fine," came a short answer. Aether felt himself get irritated.

"Why did you decide to meet up with us? We can walk there ourselves." Paimon floated next to [W/N]'s head, staying away from his hat. [W/N] sighed through his nose.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali requested that I come." [W/N] ended with that, not wanting to talk any further. You watched as he picked up the pace. Paimon continued to annoy the indigo haired boy, 'buzzing' around his head like a moth attracted to a light.

Aether casually slowed down to match your pace. You stared at the blonde from your peripheral.

"I see you are all close." You commented, violet eyes going back to looking at [W/N] and Paimon. Aether sent a soft smile.

"We aren't close at all. I would say we're rivals." Aether shrugged. You guessed that he probably didn't like the Wanderer all too much. The two of you watched Paimon shriek and fly back away from the Wanderer. [W/N] held out a hand that emitted a 'black hole' the size of his palm, quietly threatening to use it on the pixie.

You were amazed by the amount of energy he held. It was small, but you could still feel the strong power [W/N] displayed. He doesn't seem human.

You licked your dry lips. "How long until we get to Sumeru City?"

Aether was about to answer, but someone else opened their mouth first.

"Wanting to get away from me?" [W/N] looked over his shoulder. He still had a smirk on his face.

You gave him a smile back, choosing not to say anything about it. Aether let out sigh. "Let's not fight.."

"Hmph.." [W/N] turned his head back around. You felt an irk. Paimon flew back to Aether's side, a dark cloud hovering over her.

You stared at the blue figure walking. [W/N] didn't show any hostility when he showed up and you felt that the boy didn't have any intentions to harm any of you. [W/N] didn't show any interest in the situation as well, keeping his lips closed from asking any questions.

He must be bored. You thought.

From the way [W/N] exuded his aura, you could guess how powerful he is. With that thought, you didn't want to make an enemy out of [W/N]. Perhaps getting him as an ally would be beneficial in the future.

Aether glanced back and forth between you and [W/N], a drop of sweat on his cheek. He didn't know whether he should say something or not, but chose to stay quiet.

Aether let out another sigh. This is going to feel like an eternity...

Nahida smiled gently at the finch on her finger. It chirped loudly, it's wings flapping with alarm.

"I know," the child-like girl mumbled. A messenger bird came before the finch, leaving a letter in a scroll behind. Nahida found that it was a warning to Sumeru if they offer help to the Astro God(dess).

Nahida found herself smiling despite the situation. Although she could barely remember, her fragmented memories of [D/N] reminded her that the god(dess) had watched over her like a parent. Nahida remembers the warm feeling of a higher being watching over her during her 500 years trapped in the Sanctuary. She had felt less lonely during her time in silence and was grateful to that mysterious being.

When Nahida was helping Aether and Paimon during the Sabzeruz Festival, she secretively researched about [D/N] on the side. She was surprised to find out that the very being she thought was watching over her was actually in a deep sleep. It turned out that [D/N] left behind a small Vision with Nahida unconsiously.

The finch chirped again, bringing Nahida out of her thoughts.

"They should be coming here soon." Nahida stroked the finch's feathery head, comforting the anxious avian. She didn't feel threatened.

If Nahida was playing a game against Ilvonia, it would be chess.

––––––––

Venti sat on the windowsill of the hotel room, a bottle of wine in his hand. He had stayed in the City of Mondstadt since [Name]'s departure and wallowed in his sadness. Venti still remembers the feeling of tears streaming down his cheeks.

Was it so hard for him to say his feelings? For some reason, whenever Venti had the confidence to voice it out, he felt a strange force constrict at his larynx and prevented him from talking. It happened multiple times to him.

Venti knows he isn't the only one as well. He heard that Morax has also had something holding him back from saying anything about Khaenri'ah, hence he blamed it on the contract he made.

If Venti could go back in time, he would've chose to not become an Archon.

As the Anemo Archon took another sip of wine, the door to his room opened. In came walking in the room was the Acting Grandmaster herself, a crumpled letter in her hand.

––––––––

The Raiden Shogun didn't enjoy eating so many sweets. She may be a puppet, but she can still feel that her teeth were rotting from the sugary treats. Yae Miko had continued to give her sweets like dango and dango milk, leaving novels behind on the side for Baal to read.

The Shogun felt like her creator was a bit immature. Maybe she should've fought over control more, but fighting for a few more centuries in the Plane of Euthymia didn't sound good to the present Shogun.

Her relaxed expression hardened when she noticed a small bird fly inside, a letter attached to its foot.

She held out a finger, her deep purple eyes watching the bird gracefully land. The Shogun expertly removed the letter from the limb, flipping it open with a finger. Her eyes narrowed at the letter's contents and looked up to call in Kujou Sara.

The Tengu came in, politely saluting and answering the Shogun.

"Get me the Priestess of Watatsumi Island." The small bird took off from the Shogun's finger. She felt annoyance rise in her as she watched the bird fly away.

"I need to speak to her."

––––––––

The last Yaksha slayed another demon, twirling his polearm and stabbing it into the disintegrating corpse. Xiao's mask disappeared into teal dust. A small splatter of blood remained on the tip of his jade spear.

Xiao's breath left in a small cloud of white. He turned around, feeling a pair of eyes staring at him.

"Mas–.. Zhongli." Xiao whispered. His polearm vanishing with a soft yellow glow.

Zhongli smiled at Xiao, feeling a small twinge of guilt after seeing the Yaksha slay demons. "Xiao, something has come up."

"..."

"Let's get going."

[W/N] stopped in front of the Sanctuary of Surasthana, doing a 180 to face you three.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali is waiting for you inside."

"Thank you, [W/N]." Aether and you thanked him. While you hurriedly walked through the large doors, Aether stayed outside to talk to [W/N]. Paimon flew after you, wanting to stay away from the menace.

Paimon let out a breath of relief once the two of you were out of earshot. "Do you not like him, Paimon?" You asked. Your head turned to look at the pixie.

The white haired girl nodded slightly, "Paimon would say we just don't get along. He's like a big baby!" Paimon huffed. She had her arms crossed as she floated next to you.

You felt your lips twitch up in amusement. Aether ran up behind, catching up quickly with his strides. Soon, you met face to face with the Dendro Archon.

"I expected you." The small child-like girl with elven ears had a smile on her face. Light green crystalflies fluttered around her. You had to mentally slap yourself. You didn't expect the Dendro Archon to be this small for some reason.

"I greet the Astro God(dess), [D/N]." Nahida curtsies. You felt yourself chuckling.

Aether listened (respectfully) to your melodic laughter.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali," You spoke. The smaller stood upright.

"I'd like to help you in this war you have with that goddess." Nahida responded, her face now stern. Paimon felt herself become nervous, her hands curling into fists and brought up to her chin.

You closed your eyes and nodded. "Thank you."

"Let's talk, shall we?"

--. --- -.. .-.-.-

──── ✩
published: 2023/02/25

this story is almost coming into an end, not any good endings though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im writing a new story, i'll publish it after a few chapters are made, hehe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.2K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! โ”โ” โ the stars will always have a place for you . โž &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
2.8K 121 13
โœฆ [๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’† ๐Ÿ: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ˆ๐’† - ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•] โœฆ "แดแดœส€ ษชแดแด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด€สŸ ษชแดœแด…แด‡x แด€ษดแด… แด€ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด sแดแดœสŸ. แด˜แด‡ส€...
29.1K 729 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) ๐Ÿ’ซYou died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichรจ), and accompanies the traveler on t...
372K 11K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...