𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

twenty-six

3.5K 91 11
By voicelessyouth

After Anakin had left, she had unpacked everything. After that she found nothing to do, so she decided to meditate. She did that for a few hours, before awkwardly making her way to the cafeteria to get some food. Starved she quickly scarfed down her foodz before getting ready for bed.

The next morning she woke up alone, causing her to frown slightly. Y/n already missed Anakin a lot, which only made her feel silly and clingy. Quickly Y/n shook away her thoughts, and got dressed for her day. She slipped on a pair of tight black pants, a light gray tank top, and then a tan cardigan over the tank top.

Y/n then left her room, but paused in realization. She had no idea where to go. Before Master Yoda left he didn't tell her where he'd be exactly, he never even told her a room.

"Queen Y/n." A voice spoke from the left.

The young queen looked to her left quickly, a little shocked that someone was talking to her. But a smile graced Y/n's lips, when she saw a familiar blond bearded man walking towards her.

"Master Kenobi." Y/n greets kindly "It's wonderful to see you again."

Obi-wan smiles and holds up a hand "Please, call me Obi-wan." He says politely.

Y/n smiles "Then you have to call me Y/n." She says.

"That can be arranged." Obi-wan says "What are you doing up so early?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah, uhm, I'm supposed to be meeting master Yoda for training. But he never told me where."

Obi-wan smiles "He does that sometimes, I'm pretty sure I know where he is." He says "Follow me." Before taking a few steps.

Y/n grins "You're a life saver." She says gratefully, quickly falling in step with the olde jedi "So, you were Anakin's master. Please tell me you have embarrassing stories, he's already heard most of mine. Now it's my turn."

Obi-wan smiles as they walk down the hall "Oh, I have plenty of stories." He says proudly, "But that talk is far too long, perhaps we can discuss it some other time?" He suggests.

"Yes please, I'm dying to hear the stories." Y/n says excitedly.

☁︎

After saying goodbye to Oki and thanking him over and over, Y/n walks into the room Yoda is in. The room was dim, and silent. Master Yoda was sitting on a pillow meditating, and a pillow sat across from him.

"Take a seat." He speaks, his eyes still closed.

Y/n nods and sits down across from him, she crosses her legs getting into a comfortable position. The pillow was soft, and gave her good cushion.

"Meditated, have you?" Yoda asks.

"Yes sir." Y/n answers honestly "Anakin was helping me for quite a while." She explains.

"Close your eyes."

Y/n does as she's told, and lets out a breath. She remembers what Anakin had told her, about clearing her mind. So Y/n does just that, she clears her mind.

"A good friend, he is?" Yoda asks

Y/n nods "Yes, a fantastic friend. He's helped me through a lot."

Yoda suddenly hums in suprise "More clear, young Skywalker's future is seeming." He mutters, probably to himself mostly.

Y/n opens her eyes "What do you mean?" She asks.

Yods finally opens his eyes to look at the young queen "His future used to be clouded, see it I could not." He explains, "But now, it seems more clearer tha before."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yes, yes it is." Yoda says "Many are worried for his future."

Y/n frowns "But why? Isn't he the chosen one?" She asks.

Yoda nods "So it is said." He hums, "Padawan Tano has told me she trained you with lightsaber techniques, yes?"

Y/n nods "Yes, sir." She says "I felt like I needed to learn how, but I didn't know why." She explains.

Humming Yoda reaches for his cane, and getting to his feet "Follow me, to Ilum we must go."

Y/n gets to her feet "Wait Ilum?" She asks "Why are we going there?"

"A kyber crystal you will need, for your lightsaber."

Y/n's jaw drops "W-wait, lightsaber!" She stutters in excitement, walking slowly beside the old jedi master.

"Come. Waste time, we must not." Yoda says.

Y/n frowns "But Master, what if I'm not worthy?" She asks "I'm not a youngling, I never was."

"Worthy, you are." Yoda says "Doubt yourself, you must not." He adds.

☁︎

Ilum was a lot colder than Y/n expected, and she wished she had brought an extra coat. Or warmer clothes in general. Y/n watches master Yoda, as he uses the force to move some dangling large crystals.

"Master, are we sure I'll be able to get a kyber crystal?" Y/n asks still feeling anxious.

Yoda hums "Positive, I am." He says "The force told me, it did." He hums.

Master Yoda moves a final crystal, and the sunlight from outside bounces off all of them. A beam of light shoots from the largest crystal, and Y/n watches as the waterfalls melts away revealing a cave opening.

Y/n frowns "How much time do I have?" She asks slightly fidgeting with her hands.

"Only a few hours." Yoda answers "Now hurry, you must. Don't want do get stuck, do you?" He asks almost teasing.

"How-how do I know which crystal to pick." Y/n asks looking from the entrance back to the old Master.

Yoda smiles "Know you will, once you see it." He says "The force will tell you. Now go."

Y/n takes in a deep breath, and walks forward. She brings her hands up, and begin rubbing her arms up and down. Y/n was freezing, she just hoped she'd find her crystal soon.

"Good luck." Yoda's voice echoed.

☁︎

An hour had gone by, and Y/n was still aimlessly walking around the cave. And nothing. She was beginning to think she was never going to find a crystal, especially with her situation. Normally younglings would be going here, but Y/n was never that. She wasn't even a part of the order.

Y/n shivered rubbing her arms "C'mon, give me some kind of sign." She mumbles, looking around the freezing cave.

Master Yoda said she'd know once she saw it, and that the force would tell her. But so far she wasn't seeing anything, and the force wasn't telling her shit. This only made Y/n's anxiety grow more, what if she wasn't worthy of a kyber crystal?

Y/n continued rubbing her arms harshly, hoping it would give off some warmth. It hardly did. Suddenly a glow caught Y/n's eye, her head snapped in the direction and her eyes went a little wide. A little ways away, Y/n could see a yellow glowing crystal. All the crystals were glowing, but this one seemed to be brighter.

The only issue was there was a gap in the floor, leading to an endless falling hole. Y/n dropped her arms, and looked around for some way across.

Y/n scowls when she doesn't see any easy way "Naturally." She grumbles "How the fuck am I supposed to get across...."

Jump

"No that's suicide....." Y/n says "Wait a minute..." She says in shock, as she begins looking around in confusion "Whoes there?" She calls out.

No response. Y/n frowns in confusion, unsure if she was hall or not. Slowly she looks across the gap, and Y/n just stares at the crystal. It was calling to her.

"Y'know, you can use the force to help you jump." Ahsoka says looking over at Y/n, as the two walk down the palace halls. Heading to a training room.

Y/n looks at her friend "Really?" She asks.

Ahsoka nods "Yeah, you can also use it to help you land if you're jumping from a high place." She explains.

"Impressive. How does that even work?" Y/n asks curiously.

"Well, it's simple sorta. Normally I'll take a running start, and then leap. And when I leap I use the force to help push me up more." Ahsoka tries to explain "It's sorta the same concept with the landing thing, just using the force to slow the fall in a way."

Y/n makes a face while nodding "Interesting." She says "The force is so....mysterious."

Y/n blinks a few times, and shakes her head. She had completely forgotten about that conversation, Y/n never expected to need it.

Jump across

Nervously she took a few steps back "If I die, I'm so haunting Ahsoka and Anakin." She mutters.

Y/n did know if this was gonna work, and there was a high chance it wouldn't. She didn't have an inch of training with the force, she had only meditated. Taking a deep breath, Y/n broke into a sprint and then jumped. She was shocked and a little scared, she jumped higher than she expected. Y/n than fell to the ground harshly, landing and rolling several feet.

For a moment Y/n laid there on the cold ice floor, and she stared up at the roof. She was in shock, but at the same time she felt proud of herself.

"Am I still alive?" Y/n questioned herself, placing her hand on the ice "Mmhm, still alive." She mumbled.

Y/n pushed herself up into a sitting position, and she winced. Her body ached from the way she landed, she reached over to rub her shoulder. Y/n then pushed herself to her feet and looked at the crystal, it was inside a wall next to a few other plain crystals. Y/n raised a brow, all the other crystals were plain except for this yellow one.

Y/n reached up, and grabbed the crystal pulling it from the wall. She let it fall into her palm, and she stared at it for a moment. Instantly Y/n could feel something she couldn't quite explain, but this crystal just seemed to right. This was it, this was her kyber crystal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 10
This would take place between season 3 and 4. On Naboo because Anakin and his padawan Ahsoka were sent to protect the Queen and Padme during her visi...
385 49 11
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away Jedi padawan Aayla Moon fights her way to a place in the Jedi Order, hoping to become a Knight some day. W...
5.1K 122 17
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...
3.9K 48 45
❝Well, I've been saving you since we were kids so I won't stop now❞ Emmesere Donndern and Anakin Skywalker had been slaves together until they were r...