SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XXXIII

2K 120 30
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

The next day, all the upper classman where going on a field trip to the Yonsei University.

Minji was still mad at Hanni, so she opted on sitting next to Y/n-ssi for the entire bus ride to the school. It was a very quiet and awkward bus ride for the both of them... Until, Y/n-ssi spoke up.

- Y/N POV -

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked Minji.

"Yeah, what's up?" Minji responded comfortably responded.

"Why does Haerin like to bite so much?" I asked.

Minji-ssi thought about it for a bit then said, "I don't know. She's been like that since I can remember... but she has gotten a lot better at it."

"Why do you ask?" Minji-ssi asked in turn.

"No reason," I nervously answered.

"Mhm, 'cus I bet it has something to do with the bites and bruises on your neck" Minji sassed.

I chuckled at her blunt remark.

"It does, actually" I answered truthfully.

"Did it hurt?" Minji asked.

"No, it was kind of nice. She bites harder when she's mad" I shared.

Minji just chuckled at the sudden information.

The conversation was actually quite comfortable, considering that neither of us had turned to look at each other for even a second.

"I read somewhere that children on a spectrum that are under- developed or weren't raised to learn other coping mechanism has a hard time get over the habit of biting," I randomly shared with her.

"That sounds about right. Haerin hasn't really had anyone to teach her alternatives.... besides us... but we're not really professionals," Minji responded.

"Wait, you read about the autism spectrum?" Minji suddenly asked before I could respond to her last remark.

"Well yeah, I wanna understand her better and help her with what she needs" I answered her.

Minji just snickered to herself and whispered, "Cute".

"Did Hanni apologize yet?" Minji asked in a low voice.

"Nope yet," I shortly answered.

"But you and Haerin are okay?" She followed up.

"Mhm, I think we're okay. Although, I think an explanation from her friend would help Haerin understand better.... right now she's just clinging to the fear that I'll leave her or something.... and to be honest..... so, am I..... I'm scared she'll leave me," I responded a bit broody.

Minji let out a deep sigh and whispered, "Yeah.. Hanni needs to apologize to the both of you".

The rest of the bus ride was quiet again.

Soon, we arrived at the university and were placed into pairs.

- Minji POV -

As The Student Body President, I was in charge of making sure everyone behaved and represented our school in an honorable manner.

We were all paired up with our bus mates to complete a university plan for ourselves.

It was to get us all to think about higher education and our future.

I was paired up with Y/n-ssi, so I had no complaints whatsoever.

"By the end of our visit, you should all have filled out your university plans!" The Head Teacher instructed.

I looked to my side to find Y/n-ssi halfway through their university plan.

"Is y/n really that lazy to be filling it now instead of later?" I thought to myself.

"You know you're supposed to go through the trip and learn about the majors Yonsei offers, so you can fill out the paper, right?" I spoke up.

Y/n-ssi turned to look at me and said, "But I already know what I wanna study", then continued to fill out their paper.

I sighed in annoyance and asked, "and what is you wanna study?"

"I wanna major in Business and minor in Child Development," Y/n answered me without taking their eyes off the paper in front of them.

"Child development?" I thought to myself.

"What type of business major?" I asked, wanting to know how well thought out this plan of theirs was.

"Entrepreneurship & Innovation," Y/n-ssi responded without hesitation.

I looked through the school catalog courses that had been given to us and was shocked to find that it was indeed a major at Yonsei.

Y/n-ssi hadn't even opened their university admissions packet, how could they have possibly known that.

"I thought you'd do something like sports medicine or anything to with sports," I commented.... trying to hide the fact that I was a bit impressed.

Y/n turned to look at me and chuckled.

"I'm not some dumb jock that doesn't think about the reality of life," Y/n-ssi snickered at me.

I chuckled at y/n's remark.

"This kid isn't just looks and smooth mouth," I thought to myself.

Before, I thought of Y/n-ssi as just some good looking idiot with a decent heart.... but I was starting to be proven wrong.

"So, how deep does this plan of yours go?" I began to challenge y/n-ah.

"What is it that you want in life?" I followed up.

"I want to own a business that develops medical instruments for individuals who struggle with mental or physical challenges," Y/n-ssi answered with a smirk.

"Why a business owner instead of doctor?" I challenged again.

"Because a business owner can create unlimited capital with the right idea and product development. As a business owner, I can hire all the damn doctors want," Y/n answered smugly.

"Can't be poor or have job insecurity forever, I've had enough of that in my life" Y/n added as the group started to walk through the campus with our tour guide.

"Hm? Definitely not an idiot," I smiled to myself.

"You're the one flirting and I'm the one that has to apologize," Hanni suddenly whispered to me as she walked passed me.

"I'm not flirting...... am I?" I thought to myself.

Throughout the rest of the school trip, Y/n asked a lot of important questions about various majors and school tuitions. I was really impressed.

"Always asking questions to answers you already know," Yeji began to teased Y/n-ssi.

"Don't start," Y/n responded to her in a cold tone.

I knew Yeji and Y/n-ssi didn't get along.

Yeji always complained about Y/n during student council meetings, but I could she still liked them. Y/n-ssi on the other hand, just didn't seem to like her rude behavior.... a behavior a hadn't seen on The Vice President until Y/n transferred to our school.

"Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?" I asked with curiosity.

"Not everyone has the courage to speak up or the ability to put their thoughts into words, President." Y/n answered.

I was left a bit speechless at how much consideration y/n-ah actually has for others. Most of the time, Y/n walked around the halls as if they didn't care about anything.

"I see you falling... be careful," Hanni mischievously spoke again.

I shook my head at her in disapproval.

I couldn't deny that Y/n-ssi had a lot of charm but I wasn't interested in that way.

By the end of the field trip, I ended up just sitting next to Hanni.... while Y/n-ssi opted to ride on a different bus and sit next to Felix. I didn't want to fall into the mess that Hanni and Dani had created. I wasn't about to fall for my best friend's partner.... just like they did.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.3K 37
When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blind girl listens to the monster as if she...
2K 84 10
"maybe in another universe..." short stories + imagines » i appreciate your support :) Start: February 10, 2024
1.2K 39 13
Newjeans is a group of friends and daughters of very known people, what will happen when they will meet 6 other boys? I won't spoil bbg dw Anyway the...
413K 16.4K 148
Newjeans oneshots. fluff and angst. *read at your own discretion cus some mature content will be present*