wir werden sehen || könig x r...

By vxlzaa

book one of a simple romantic fanfic of könig and the reader :) More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
crack chapter~thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine

chapter twenty eight

1.7K 39 27
By vxlzaa

♈︎

i woke up to shifting in the bed, i turned over to see könig peacefully sleeping. he snored lightly and furrowed his eyebrows. i smiled and slowly attempted to crawl out of bed only to be grabbed. he pulled me in and held me tightly.

"könig i have to use the bathroom." i giggled, trying to wiggle out.

he grumbled, holding me closer and burying his face in my back, spooning me. "no."

i sighed, quickly smiling. "i'll just use the bathroom here."

könig let go quickly and kneeled on the bed, rubbing his face. "go." he pointed to the bathroom and yawned.

i stretched and slid off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. i shut the door and used the bathroom.

i washed my hands and exited the bathroom, staring at könig. "get up!"

he groaned and turned on his side, grabbing more blanket. i walked over to the bed and pulled him onto his back. "wake up." i smiled, taping him on the shoulder. "hey!"
i lightly tapped his face a few times. "könig." his chest stopped moving and i began to panic.

"this isn't funny." i spoke sternly, lightly hitting königs face. "könig!" i shook him and he remained limp.

"boo!" i felt two hands grab me and shake me. i jumped and yelped, covering my face out of embarrassment.

"got you." könig smiled, sitting up and scratching his bare chest.

"jerk." i rolled my eyes, punching him in the arm. i stood up and walked to the window, looking outside before turning back to könig.

"are you mad?" könig looked at me over his shoulder.

i sucked my teeth and looked away, walking towards the door and grabbing the handle.

könig quickly grabbed me, pulling me towards him. "i'm sorry schatz (sweetheart)." könig raised my hand to his face and gently kissed it twice. "forgive me?"

i tried to not smile and rolled my eyes. "okay, i forgive you dummy."

an abrupt knock at the door came and i jumped back, twisting the knob and opening the door. soap smiled and peaked through. "price needs you könig." soap gave me a nod and stepped back.

könig groaned as he stood up and walked up to soap.

soap widened his eyes and looked up at könig. "uh you wanna put on clothes first?"

"you act like you don't walk around in your underwear." könig turned and grabbed the nearest pants and threw them on. walking out the room.

soap smiled at me and followed behind könig.

i sighed and made my way out the room, walking towards the kitchen and going outside. inhaled and walked towards the gun range.

gaz and ghost were having a conversation until i caught gaz's attention. "(y/n)! we were just talking about you weren't we?" gaz turned to ghost, nudging his arm.

ghost punched gaz in the arm and gaz grunted, grabbing his shoulder.

"saying what?" i stepped closer, resting my hand on my hip.

"ghost had something to say." gaz quickly shouted.

ghost sighed and stretched his arm. "we were talking about how i made the decision to leave you behind."

"and?"

"and you made yourself vulnerable, one thing your not supposed to do. not everyone can be your superman and save you." ghost snapped, grabbing his gun out his holster and checking it out.

"i had no way of getting out of it, especially because of the fire." i sneered, glaring at ghost.

he scoffed and stepped closer to me, bending down to my height. "that wasn't so smart of ya wasn't it, sweetheart?"

i clenched my teeth and punched ghost in the face. "you don't know anything!"

ghost rubbed his jaw and looked at me, rushing me and tackling me down.

falling back, i wheezed and lifted my arm and elbowing ghost in the back. he grunted and his arm gave out.

i quickly pulled myself up from under him and stood up. "you don't know what i can do and what i can't.."

ghost looked up and glared at me. "yeah? bet you don't know that könig isn't just your little bitch either. he's just looking for a good fuck and your full of it." ghost looked back down, grabbing my ankle and pulling me down. i fell straight on my butt and kicked ghost in the face.

"that's enough!" gaz quickly pulled me away and lifted me up off the ground, standing infront of me.

ghost stood up, holding his head down as blood dripped on the grass. he lifted his hand to his mask and watched the blood pour onto his glove. he looked up and me and charged me and gaz, tackling us both down.

"fuck!" gaz shouted falling on top of me and grunting in pain.

ghost pulled gaz away and grabbed my ankle again, tightening his grip.

"get off!" i kicked ghost in the face again, chipping the top off his mask off. an arm grabbed me and lifted me up. i looked up and seen könig letting go of me and walking over to ghost. "fuck- no könig don't!"

"what the fuck is going on here?" price came out of the door, taking the cigar out of his mouth.

i stood up feeling a burning sensation in my nose and felt blood trickling down my top lip. i wiped my nose and stepped forward.

price put his arm infront of me and put the cigar back in his mouth. "let them fight it out, they'll tire eachother our quickly."

i looked back over to könig and ghost, feeling my heart race even faster.

könig grabbed ghost by his shirt and threw him to the ground. ghost quickly got back up on his feet and swung at könig, hitting him in the nose. könig quickly moved to the side and punched ghost in the side.

ghost fixed his stance and prepared to kick könig, lift his leg quickly. könig grabbed ghosts leg and put his leg behind ghosts, pulling him back and making him fall. könig got on top of ghost and began punching him repeatedly. ghost quickly rolled his upper body to the side, dodging königs hit and grabbing his arm, pulling it down and flipping him over.

ghost punched könig in the face a few times before getting kneed in his ribs and being pushed back down.

"shit, stop them!" price shouted, throwing his cigar to the ground and rushing over to ghost and könig. price grabbed könig as gaz pulled ghost away, separating them both. ghost quickly stood up, pushing gaz away.

"fuck off!" ghost glared at könig and stepped closer to price and könig. "get her under control, next time i'm not going to play your games anymore." ghost lifted the bottom of his mask, revealing the lower part of his face. he spat blood onto the floor and pulled it back down.

ghost walked past me, nudging me with his shoulder, pushing me back. i grabbed my shoulder and looked back at him. i sighed and walked over to könig. price glared and me and walked away.

könig sat down on the ground and rested his arms on his knees. his chest heaved as he breathed. i kneeled down at sat in front of him, gently lifting his head up. he never made eye contact and looked at the ground. i lifted his head towards me, "look at me."

his eyes met mine and his gaze softened. he looked at me and gently grabbed my wrist, giving in to my touch. "i'm sorry."

"shut up, it's my fault. i couldn't handle a little truth from him." i looked away, feeling my eyes sting and fill up with tears.

he scooted closer to me and cupped my cheek. "look at me."

i felt tears roll down my face and i looked down at my hands.

"schatz (sweetheart).."

i struggled to control my breathing and felt my body shiver.

könig slowly came closer to my face, kissing my gently on the forehead. he moved to my cheeks and kissed me twice on the lips. i looked up and him and forced a little smile.

he smiled and poked my nose, wiping my tears before planting another kiss on my forehead. "come on, let's go inside."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 15K 23
You joined a task force 8 months ago... made some friends... made some enemies too. Just getting to know someone and you've already fucked up. Smut...
70.5K 1.8K 22
A König x male reader and original characters insert in Call Of Duty. You are a french man, engaging in the special forces, in the same base as TF141...
265K 7K 30
"Are you okay with this?" He asked, his rough hands slowly sliding down my sides. I couldn't believe this. I eagerly nodded, struggling to keep my c...
403K 12.6K 22
You, a young doctor, have been sent to work for KorTac because of a medical practitioner shortage. You meet König, a tall, strong man, who helps you...