SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XXXI

1.9K 122 23
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n and Haerin were still fighting in the hall, while Dani continued to yell at Hanni in the detention room.

No one was listening to the other. There was just yelling going on about.

- Haerin POV -

"Let's just break up," I told y/n-ssi.

"Haerin, no! I don't want that!" Y/n yelled.

I didn't want to do this anymore.

I was constantly stressed.

"Baby, please!" Y/n-ssi kept begging.

"Stop yelling!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My ears were ringing. My heart was racing. All I wanted was to cry and scream and throw a tantrum.

I was so overwhelmed by every emotion I was feeling. So, I just ended up breaking down... falling to my knees.

"You could do so much better than me," I sobbed out.

"You could date someone who isn't so difficult to date. Someone who can understand what you need or what you want. Someone people don't assume is a charity case or too slow to at understanding everything," I cried out.

Suddenly, I felt pressure on my ears and everything started to go muffled.

I looked up to find that y/n had put my ear warmers on.

I sniffled, not understanding what was going on... but I suddenly found myself getting picked off the floor and being carried in y/n's arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't want anyone else. So, we're gonna go home and relax and we'll talk this out when we're both calm," Y/n-ssi answered.

I was too physically and emotionally exhausted to protest. So, I just held y/n-ssi tightly.

- Y/N POV -

I walked back to the detention room to get my bag... with Haerin in my arms.

"Y/n-ssi, I'm so sorry!" Hanni blurted out as we walked into the room.

"You need to apologize to Haerin, more than you need to apologize to me," I coldly answered her.

"I know. Haerin-ei, I'm sorry too!" Hanni-ssi responded.

Haerin just hid her fluffy red face into my neck.

"You made her feel like she's not enough," I told Hanni with a death glare.

"Haerin and I were just starting to get comfortable with each other. She was just starting to trust that I don't want anyone else and you ruined all of that," I coldly spoke before starting to carry Haerin home.

Halfway through the walk home, Haerin-ei started to snore.

"She must have been exhausted from all the crying," I thought to myself.

When we got home, I put Haerin in her bed and took off my uniform.

It was hard to get any time to process my own emotions when it came to Haerin. I didn't mind pushing my feelings away to let Haerin process hers but I knew I had to find a way to let my emotions out before I exploded.

I sat on my bed, watching Haerin sleep.

I wasn't angry. I wasn't sad. I just felt empty.

Haerin turned to her side a bit and her tie wrapped around her face a bit. I got up to take off her tie so she didn't choke.

"Y/n-ah, don't leave me" Haerin suddenly whispered.

Her eyes started to flutter open and I began to dread the impending conversation about to come.

"Hold me? Please?" Haerin requested.

I took a deep breath and lay next to her, pulling her into my arms.

After a few seconds, Haerin began to crawl on top of me and kissed me.

"Haerin, we need to talk things out" I tried to speak as Haerin sucked on my lip.

"Don't leave me," Haerin sobbed out.

I could feel the tears falling down her cheeks but Haerin wasn't listening.... she just deepened the kiss.

I gave in and decided we could talk things after she calmed down.

I held her hips and pulled her closer as she began to nibble on my lips.

"Help me with my uniform?" Haerin asked as she wiped her tears away.

"Mhm, okay" I whispered as I started to help her take off her jacket.

Haerin pulled me back into a kiss and I started to unbutton her shirt.

I really couldn't help myself anymore. There were too many emotions that I had been bottling up.

I picked her up and laid her back on the bed as I hovered over her. I started to kiss on her neck and Haerin let out a soft whimper.

I panicked a bit and pulled away to check on her.

"Are you okay?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"Mhm," Haerin hummed out... finally smiling at me.

I sighed of relief to see her cute smile.

"I don't want to break up," I finally told her.

"I don't want to break up either," She whispered back.

"Good!" I finally got to smile.

"I just want to know one thing," Haerin answered.

"Anything," I responded as I started to get nervous.

"Do you like Hanni unnie?" She asked with a crack in her voice.

"No," I honestly answered her.

"Haerin, I don't know what to do to make you understand... but I don't like anyone but you. I don't love anyone but you. I don't want to be with anyone who isn't you," I tried to explain.

Haerin's eyes lit up and she pulled me back into a kiss. She started to nibble on my lips and dig her nails onto my shoulder.

I smirked against her lips and took off my shirt.

Haerin started to blush and then started to kiss on my neck. She started to suck before digging her teeth into my neck.

Her little fangs I loved so much were very sharp and a bit painful but I didn't mind as long as Haerin was enjoying herself.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and Haerin whispered, "Tighter. Hold me tighter!"

I did as she asked, which just caused Haerin to bite me harder.

After a bit, Haerin let go of my neck and whimpered a bit.

"Am I overstimulating you?" I asked, softening my grip a bit.

"No, no. I like it!" Haerin hummed before pulling me back into a kiss.

I tighten my grip on her waist and I held her as close as I could.

"Y/n-ssi?" Haerin suddenly whispered as she pulled away from my lips and started kissing down my neck.

"Mhm," I whispered in response.

"I wanna stay like this forever," Haerin murmured against my neck before digging her fangs back in.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: How do you think Hanni and Danielle's fight ended? >////<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
27K 1.6K 21
Danielle Marsh, a girl who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, very smart but doesn't show feelings very well. Hanni Pham, a girl who is the popular ch...
10.7K 738 27
Inspired by Twinkling Watermelon. 🐢 | Reminder that I'm not a professional writer so expect some obvious mistakes thank you. | 🐢
5.5K 502 13
Hanni Pham, a typical teenager in high school who is delusional when it comes to her crush... Well more than a crush, she is madly in love with her e...