𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

twenty-four

4.1K 117 33
By voicelessyouth

"Another threat to the queen has emerged?" Yoda asked Anakin, his voice sounding shocked.

Anakin sighs "Yes."

Y/n who stood beside Anakin, lets out a weak laugh "A lot of people hate me." She jokes.

Yoda frowns "Hmm." He hums "What happened?"

"I was in my office, just doing some work. I had just finished talking to moments before, when I suddenly got this feeling." Y/n begins to explain "It was almost like this instinct, or voice, telling me to duck. So I did. And then right after I had ducked down, a blaster bullet went flying past."

Yoda smiles slightly "The force, it was." He says almost sounding proud.

Anakin nods "Thats what I said. Even without training, she is very gifted." He says, smiling over at her softly.

The young jedi's words made Y/n smile, and her face heated up slightly. Everytime Anakin complimented her, she felt like she was going to burst. Y/n wished she could just come out and say what she felt.

"Come to the temple you will, safer it will be." Yoda says "No choices, we have."

Anakin raises his brows in shock "Will she receive jedi training?" He asks.

"Yes, she will. Train her personally, I will." Yoda says "Join the jedi order, she will not."

Y/n grins a feeling of excitement washing over her, completely ignoring the fact she wouldn't be joing the order. She was just excited she was getting this opportunity "Really!?" She asks, "When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, leave Alderaan you will." Yoda says "Meet you when you arrive, I will."

Suddenly a realization washes over Y/n, Alderaan, what would happen to her planet in her absence. She didn't want to abandon her people, or abandon the responsibility she had.

"What about Alderaan?" Y/n asks in worry "I-i can't let my planet suffer, or fall in my absence." She says.

Yoda smiles "Worry about that, you do not. Noah take your place, he will." He says with a nod, "Help from senator Amidala, he will have."

Anakin looks at Y/n whoes face was twisted with worry, discreetly he reaches over and grabs her hand lacing their fingers together. Y/n glanced at him, and gave a grateful smile. She loved how comfortable he made her feel.

Y/n lets out a breath and nods "Okay." She says, feeling more relaxed then before.

"See you both soon, I will." Yoda says with a bow before the hologram disappear.

As soon as the old master was gone, Y/n let out a squeal of excitement. She lets of of Anakin's hand, and instead wraps her arms around his neck. Bringing him into a bone crushing hug. Anakin was at first a little startled, but smiled and melted into the hug.

"I can't believe it!" Y/n squeals in excitement.

Anakin laughs "At least you won't have to join the order." He said, an off feeling in his stomach. What if this was the last time he saw her?

Y/n steps back "Maker, thats right." She breathes "Wait, is that even allowed? Me training to use the force, but not joining the order?" She asks.

Anakin shrugs "I don't know, I've never really heard of it." He says "Besides with your grandparents, and your family before them."

"Hmm, I wonder if my father could weild the force?" Y/n mumbles crossing her arms.

"From what I've heard, I don't think he could." Anakin says.

Y/n frowns "Must've skipped over him then." She says "Same with my mum."

Anakin nods and shrugs "Could be a possibility, or the force chose you for a reason." He suggested.

Then it dawned on Y/n, they were leaving the palace, they were leaving Alderaan. Not only that but they were heading to the jedi temple, where Y/n wouldn't need protection. She'd be surrounded by jedi, and would be with master Yoda a lot. The council would throw Anakin back into the raging war, and Y/n didn't know if she'd see him again.

Y/n didn't want that. She wanted to continue seeing Anakin every day, spending time with him and laughing. She wanted to continue teasing him, and calling him stupid nicknames. Y/n's eyes went slightly wide when she realized, she had more of an attachment to the jedi than she thought.

Anakin noticed something was off, and how her behavior suddenly changed "Hey, you okay Sweets?" He asked.

Sweets. That was something Y/n was definitely gonna miss, the nicknames he called her. She loved how something so simple, could make her so flustered.

"It's gonna suck, having to leave the palace." Y/n mumbles frowning "Leaving....everything."

Anakin frowns "I'm sure you won't be gone long, and Noah will make sure everything is okay." He says, reaching out and rubbing her back.

Y/n smiles slightly "I'll still miss it here." She says "And when I come back....it wont be the same." She mumbles sadly, quickly walking away and leaving Anakin's room.

Anakin stood there stunned and confused, her words didn't make sense to him. He didn't understand what she meant by, 'it won't be the same'.

☁︎

Later that night, after dinner, and after the guards had done a sweep of the palace. Along with the outskirts. Y/n decided to visit the garden, one final time before she left tomorrow afternoon. She had done her best to avoid Anakin the rest of the day, even if she regretted it more than anything.

Not only that but Y/n had finished off two bottles of wine, and was starting to feel buzzed. Which seemed to be making her emotions more, and more out of hand. And Y/n felt like she was about to burst.

Y/n felt like a fool, her feelings and emotions were driving her crazy. Anakin was driving her crazy, but not in a bad way, crazy in a good way. She felt like an absolute fool for having feelings for a jedi. Y/n knew her feelings for him wouldn't go both ways, even if he already didn't exactly follow the code. To Y/n Anakin didn't seem like the type to get into a relationship, despite him sometimes being a major flirt.

"Force." Y/n mumbled shaking her head, sitting down on the edge of the fountain and putting her feet in the water.

She had been walking around the garden for what seemed like ever, when she found herself at the fountain. Even though Y/n had on only shorts and a tank top, she wasn't cold. Y/n couldn't help but suddenly smile, a memory taking over her thoughts.

Flashback

It was a few days after Anakin had arrived, she had just finished another training session with Noah when she decided to go to the gardens. The sun outside was shining, and the air was warm. Y/n was glad she had on a pair of gym shorts(that stopped a few inches above her knee), and a red sports bra. The young queen made her way down the paths, just before she stopped in front of the fountain. Just being near it helped cool her down a bit.

Y/n didn't know why she was here, but she was glad. She bent over and cupped her hands before dipping it in water, when she had some water inger hands she splashed it up to her face. With the careless way she splashed it, it went everywhere. Some drops even landed on her breasts, slipping down into her cleavage.

"What are you doing?"

Flinching Y/n quickly stands and turns around, relived to find only Anakin there. He was standing there with an amused smile, and his blue eyes scanning her body.

"Maker, you scared the shit out of me." Y/n gasps placing a hand on her chest.

Anakin grinned "Sorry gorgeous." He says walking over to stand at her side, staring at the fountain in front of him "Seriously though, what are you doing."

Y/n smiles and looks back at the fountain, her stomach flipping at the nickname "Cooling off." She answers nonchalantly.

"Strange way to cool off." Anakin says nodding "I like it." He adds.

"Yeah, I've been training with Noah since this morning." Y/n says kicking off her running shoes.

Anakin looks at her "Sounds productive." He says, now realize how boring his day was. He had spent most of it thinking the war, and what could be possibly happening. Anakin hated leaving Ahsoka behind to deal with the 501st alone, well not entirely alone but with the help of Rex. But thoes two could be chaotic together sometimes.

Y/n hums while taking off her socks "You know, I really need to invest in a pool." She mumbles, "Alderaan can be too hot sometimes."

Anakin looks over at her, seeming to realize what she's doing "......What are you doing?" He asks for the second time.

"Cooling off, I already told you." Y/n says stepping into the fountain, and then sitting down in the water. It didn't go up to high, only up to her belly button "Wanna join?" She asks winking at him.

Anakin found himself blushing, but blamed it on the heat "I don't think that's a good idea, Your Majesty." He says.

The young queen rolls her eyes "C'mon Skywalker, don't be a killjoy." She said "Loosen up a bit. And please for the love of everything, call me Y/n." She begs.

"If I don't get to call you 'Your Majesty' you can't call me Skywalker, you have to call me Anakin." The jedi says with a small grin.

Y/n rolls her eyes "Fine." She says "Anakin, please join me."

"No." Anakin says his grin widening "Y/n."

"Killjoy!" Y/n exclaimed rolling her eyes.

Present

"What did you mean?"

Y/n gets snapped away from them memory, but she doesn't look to see who it is. She couldn't ever forget that voice "What do you mean?" She asks, staring down at her feet.

"'And when I come back, it wont be the same.'" Anakin quotes "What did you mean by that?"

Anakin hadn't stopped thinking about her word, he couldn't. The way she said it, it didn't feel right. Not to mention Anakin could feel how she felt, only a little but he could still tell.

Y/n gulped and shook her head "Nothing." She says.

"Your lying." Anakin accuses "Don't lie to me, please." He begs.

Y/n stands taking her feet out of the fountain, she finally looks at Anakin "Don't accuse me of shit."

Anakin sighs "Y/n, I can tell you're lying. You're terrible at it, we both know that." He says sounding exasperated.

"Anakin, please just leave it alone." Y/n said as she begins picking at her nails.

"I just wanna know what you meant." Anakin says taking a step closer.

Y/n sighs deeply and looks up "Isn't it obvious?" She mumbles.

Anakin frowns "Isn't what obvious?" He asks.

Finally Y/n looks at him "It isn't going to be the same, because you wont be here." She says.

"What does that mean?"

Y/n laughs slightly "Anakin, you....you really are a little dense sometimes." She says.

"Ouch."

"Do you not see the way I look at you?" Y/n asks desperately "The way I even act around you sometimes?"

Anakin stares at her in confusion "Y/n are you drunk?" He asks worriedly.

Y/n glares at him "That has nothing to do with this." She says

"I'm just-"

"I have feelings for you, idiot!" Y/n shouts throwing her hands up.

He couldn't believe it, he thought he must've misheard her. Anakin stares at Y/n in disbelief, he's at a loss for words. His heart is racing, and he can feel his face warming up.

"I don't get how you haven't noticed." Y/n says taking in a deep breath, "I-I don't know why I feel this way, and I know I shouldn't. But I can't help myself. You're a jedi, you have this code and everything."

Anakin stared at her, scanning her face for any sort of lie. There wasn't one, and he could tell. Y/n had her arms wrapped around her body, almost like she felt self conscious. Anakin could see the tears that began in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." Y/n says looking away, embarrassment filling her body.

"Y-your not lying to me, right?" Anakin asks in a whisper while staring at her.

Y/n shakes her head "Why would I lie to you?" She asks looking back to him, "I know you don't-"

"Shut up."

Anakin instantly walks over to Y/n, he cups her face and brings her close pressing his lips to her. Y/n's eyes widened, but after a moments she melted into the kiss closing her eyes.  Anakin's hands had moved from her face, down to her waist gently holding her hips.

The kiss was everything Y/n imagined, and more. It was gentle and sweet, not rushed at all. Anakin's lips were soft, and he tasted like mint toothpaste. While Y/n tasted of strong wine. Finally Anakin pulled away from Y/n, just enough so he could look into her eyes.

"Y/n. I don't care about the jedi code, you know I think that having no attachments is bullshit." Anakin whispers with a smile.

"I know." Y/n whispers staring up at him.

"And do you really think I wouldn't have feelings for you?" Anakin asks "I'd be crazy not to."

"I was....scared." Y/n says swallowing "I was scared of rejection."

Anakin presses a kiss to her forehead "Sweets, I'm gonna be honest. I'm surprised you didn't notice the way I was acting, I thought I was being obvious." He says smiling.

Y/n's lip twitches "Well....I guess I'm a little dense too then." She murmurs, she then looks at him suddenly worried "What-what does this make us?" She asks.

Anakin swallows hard "What do you want us to be?" He asks.

"Together." Y/n whispers unsure of how to word it.

"Okay....then we're together." Anakin says nodding, neither of them having any clue on how to go about this.

"What about the council? What abouy the war?" Y/n asks "Won't that-"

Anakin nods "It will make things complicated....but we-we can do this." He says confidently.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asks fearfully.

"Yeah, yeah I'm positive." Anakin says "C'mon Sweets, lets get you to bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 146 17
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...
55.6K 947 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
46.8K 1.4K 53
Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel expectations within the Order but he wou...
23.2K 528 9
Anna has trained for years to become a Jedi under Master Yoda's supervision. Both of them have seen the attempts on Padme's life. She gets assigned t...