Lost In Ice (Various x Fem. R...

Por rainydoesnothing

Y/n awoke in a bed made of ice that was covered in blankets. Now she's the daughter of a crazed wizard who ki... Más

Melted Disaster/Prisoners of Love
Y/n's Profile
Tree Trunks
The Enchiridion
The Jiggler
Ricardio the Heart Guy
Business Time
My Three Favorite People
Memories of Boom Boom Mountain
Evicted
City of Theives
The Witch's Garden
What Is Life?
Ocean of Fear
When Wedding Bells Thaw
Birthday Chapter
Dungeon
1K!
The Duke
Freak City
Donny
Henchmen
What Have You Done
Their Hero
Gut Grinder(s)
Y/n's Profile (Season 2)
It Came From The Nightosphere
The Eyes
Blood Under the Skin
Loyalty to the King
Slow Love
Crystals Have Powers
The Other Tarts
To Cut a Woman's Hair
The Soft Chewed
Her Parents
The Real You
Death in Bloom
Susan Strong
Mama's Cookin'
Mystery Train
Go With Me
The Limit
This Mortal Folly
Mortal Recoil
Adventure #1
Adventure #2
WELCOME TO S3
Morituri Te Salutamus
Memory of a Memory
Too Young

Stranger in the Ice

1.6K 62 6
Por rainydoesnothing

Filler episode. Our Fillers will get published of schedule to buy time or because it felt like to be written. They are niether cannon to an episode or during one, it's a time on it's own where something may happen to the character being written. May have a different feel to it because it is a lone writer creating it, today it's Me! You guys haven't had one on one with me yet so I guess this'll help. Enjoy!]

If you guys couldn't tell, this is written by my editor! Or was, until they became my co-author. I've had amazing pleasure meeting them and they've helped me with so many concepts that I wouldn't have had before!

Tick

     Tick

           Tick

It was warm. . .

             Tick

        Tick

Tick

. . . Too warm.

Tick

     Tick

           Tick

My lungs hurt or is it my heart?

Tick

        Tick

Tick

Why didn't I leave why-- why couldn't he just leave the stupid crown!

Tick

     Tick

           Tick

Why couldn't I-. . .

A loud screech rang throught the dream. One. . of an owl.

An Internal clock went off in [Name]'s head, her eyes opening to a different environment than the one in her head. The air nipped at her finger tips and a chill ran down her body. She smiled as she hopped out of the makeshift bed of foam, stretching as she stood on ice.

She was home, back at the Ice Kingdom. She couldn't remember the last time she wasn't with the warriors of OOO and was with her dad so she decided to stay the night. Ice King was the one to take her in any way.

[Name] was immune to the chill on her feet, her toes wiggling in her socks, the blisters being cooled off. It felt goood.

​​​​​​"just like taking an ice bath." She walked to a mirror and looked her face, "I can feel my pores thanking me." She clicked her tongue and finger gunned her reflection before noticing her breath that came out in puffs, smelt bad. "Ack-"

The young girl was ready to grab her toothbrush from the ice cup on the edge of the sink and go to town with the brush.

She sung the toothbrush song quietly, "left, right, gum to gum! Brush all your teeth, it'll be so fun. Up, down, tongue to lip! Your teeth will shine so bright, they'll think your hip." After her verse she began to beat box and dance around until she gagged at the toothbrush touching the back of her throat, [Name]'s mood changing. 

"Ugh-! Oh my god. . Agh--! Holy-huck! "

After the excruciating 10 seconds she rinsed her mouth and threw one her signature outfit:

•Ice Kings pants (beige) ✔

•ice kings turtle neck sweater that she ripped the sleaves off after getting acid on it... Don't ask. (Dark Blue) ☑✔

•The Locket from Gumball ✔

•some boots she found in a dumpster (. . were white now just a nasty gray-ish) ✔

•A Hoodie from Marci (Black) ✔

• Her satchel gifted by Finn ✘

"Huh." [Name] circled around, her eyes darting to find her bag which was, clearly, no where to be seen. She groaned before making her way to the door and peaking her head through, "Dad, did you steal my bag to pretend to be me and the guys."

"No! " the Ice King yelled back with pause, "not that I remember. . . "

[Name] chuckled at the remark, "are you sure?"

"Yeah, I pretended to be Jake last time. Hehe it was a doozy I can still feel the wind on my nips--"

"Whoa okay!" [Name] was quick to cut him off with the closing of her door. She blew air between her lips as she looked around before catching something stabbed behind her dresser. She tilted her head before walking over, seeing the satchel nailed to the wall before thinking and laughing out loud.

"Oh yeaaaah, " last night [Name] was attacked by a snow elf, her of course winning, and ended up passing out, forgetting what happened. [Name] shrugged and grabbed the satchel, leaving the arrow there for a hanger.

[Name] checked herself in her ice-made mirror before jumping out of the open window, rolling down the snow and creating a snow ball. When she reached the base, [Name] spreads her body, removing all now and ice with a laugh.

She looked around before picking a random direction to start her adventure.

There wasn't plan exactly to what she wanted to do today, but a walk felt needed. Maybe she can find treasure.

[Name] whistled and used her wooden spear to dig through the snow. She found a few things: wrappers, clothes, old jewelry. Boring stuff really.

A chilled breeze went by, blowing the mess of hair on [Name]'s head to the side and a few piles of snow. When [Name] removed the hair from her head her eye caught another object in the snow. Her excitement and curiosity gleamed in her face as she instantly stood up and ran over to the object.

She managed to trip over her feet, but still got her hands on the. . . mask?

"Huh?"  [Name] inspected the mask closely, sitting down in the snow, ignoring the growing water on her bottoms. She hummed as she played with the straps before slipping it on her face.

_______

________

The girl behind the mask breathed heavily as she ran away from the people the reached out to the undying person. Tears fell from her eyes as she headed the groans of people she once knew.

"help me!"

"I can't feel my legs!"

"my son, where is my son?! "

The girl continued to run, refusing to stop even with her mind telling her to turn back and help the people that called.

She could practically hear the other bombs that met the terrain just as loud as the cries.

It hurts.

​​​​​​__________

__________

[Name] quickly removed the mask from her face, looking around, being so elighted to see snow and ice. Sweat rain from her forehead, but she did not drop the mask, in fact she strapped it to the satchel and let it hang while she continued to walk.

"Freakishhh. ."

---------

Soon [Name] walked through the forest with a random map that was slighty wet and very ripped, but she used it anyway. When she got to a native totem, she placed the map in her bag before taking out her trumpet and playing a soft ballad.

As she played, the totem lit up and played a few back. The trees and the forest seemed to dance along to the music and everything brighten. A smile made it was to her lips until her eyes caught the mask again and darken her thoughts.

she heard screams and cries. Fire burned around her and her lungs began to hurt, not from the inhaling smile but from her own screaming for the ones she loved.

It was a wasteland and she was the only one.

[Name] coughed as she ran out of air. The forest had stopped dancing, the trees covered the sun as to look down at her in worry, then flowers wilted away from her, feeling her sadness and the totem cracked in the middle no longer being able to sing.

"Ughhh" the female yelled out disturbing the wildlife and at the birds flew away. Except for one that tilted his head and look down at her in curiosity. [Name] looked back with a soft look, nodding in the birds direction, admiring it's bright gold feathers before walking away. The bird's eyes, still followed before flying down in the shadows.

​​​

[Name] sighed and let her thoughts run. "What's wrong with this thing," she thought out loud, grabbing the mask and looking at it again. It was worn having been in the snow for however long but it was still intact. "Maybe. . ." [Name] began to put it on until it was snatched from her hand by a wildcat "H-Hey!"

[Name] started to run after it, before the feeling of deja vu came on again  until she was running away from monsters the oozed green. Her little body dodged the rotting hands as she jumped over fallen trash cans and mails boxes, crawled under trucks, and between cars that would never work again.

She felt one grabbed her dress that her instructor provided for, her scream alerting more of the monsters. She shivered and shook in her spot as she tried to fight them off.

It was her last day. . . It was going to be if it was for a flash of white.

[Name] felt the wet tongue of an animal wake her up from her unconsciousness, her eyes opening to a blonde haired deer. Her eyes widen as she began to back away until her hand felt something hard looking down and seeing the gas mask that's been haunting her. When she look back up to the deer, who for some reason didn't scurry off, it's eyes looked familiar. She then looked to its coat, but a sound startled the being and it ran away.

"Whatever," [Name] mumbled as she got up to walk again.

"You know you've been causing me to be all almonds and cashews, right, " she spoke to the mask as she walked, "but like. . . I don't know if it's me being crazy or if I'm. . . Like remembering." A headache came on as she thought about the situation too hard. She made it to a cliff, sitting down at the edge and dangling the mask over it.

The longer she looked at it the more she wanted to let go. But she couldn't.

With closed eyes she chucked the mask only for a loud  caw to ring out and a flash of gold in your peripherl.

"What?!!"

In another flash the same bird from before dropped the mask in [Name]'s lap, picking at it's wing with its beak.

The girl dead panned before throwing the mask away again but the bird was just as fast to grab it and bring it back.

This process went on for a good minute before [Name] gave up and laid on her back while the bird watched. She then heard the sound of feathers before feeling a large form of heat beside her. She looked to her right to she a golden fox looking at her with large eyes. "Ah-! " she didn't have time to move when she was trapped in the animal's eyes as they looked the same as the bird from before.

And the deer.

And that wildcat.

[name] chuckles as she ran her hand on the Fox's pelt. "Okay, okay, you win." The fox cooed before walking to [Name]'s left and nudging the satchel until the silver trumpet peaked out. The female hummed as she picked up the instrument and showed it to the animal, "you liked when play?" When the fox laid his head on her lap she played her lips to the mouth piece and began to play a. . . very familiar tune.

_________

_________

A little girl walked with a fox mask attached to the side of her head to ward off any of the monsters ---as she likes to think--- walking with a slight limp and a large book in her hand as well as a beaten Walkman on her hip that played "Allegro et Andante". Her breathe was slightly ragged as it went through the gas mask she wore.

She was ready to give up. There was nothing left. She was tired.

If it wasn't for a cry from a lost boy, she would've gave up.

if it wasn't for the boy on her shoulders, listening to the trumpet and accompaniment play she would've laid there and perished.

if it was for her makeshift family during those times, there wouldn't be a [Name].

_________

__________

[Name] yawned as she walked through the forest with the fox next to her, the sun getting ready to go to sleep as she should be as well. When she made it back to the snow-land, the female made a b-line to the spot where she found the gas mask passing by the cracked dome that laid there.

She held the gas mask to her face as she thought before playing it back in the snow like it had been before and instead picked up the Walkman that was beside it, now knowing what it was.

After saying Farwell to her animal companion she walked back to her room, knowing her pops was out being weird at this time.

When she made it to her room she stripped all of her belongings as well as clothes, changing them to nightwear and flopping to her bed. She looked up to the ceiling in wonder before sliding the headphones on her ears and play the tape that seemed to be stuck inside of player.

As she looked up in her reflection, she saw a small girl look back at her, but she didn't know this girl. Not anymore.

[Name] slowly closed her eyes as she listened to the music, her fingers tapping along, muscle memory. As she dozed off, another pair of beady eyes looked at her with a tilted head before flying off. The golden bird changed into a beam of light, no specific form to it as the snow around it burned, revealing a book.

Not ones of ancient records or stories, but of pictures. A scrapbook full of photos of strangers she wouldn't remember. Not now, anyway.

Hi, I is tip, the editor/other author. Kind of short, kind of dark. . . whoopsies. I got someone idea from what happened to Nagasaki which I hope doesn't offend in anyway. . . if it would. A little backstory too, so that's cool. Obviously I write a little different so if it's drastic change, my bad. But yeah. . . byeeee

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23 1 4
In the mist of feeling like life has had it's fun and enjoyment taken out of it by all the emotionally painful stuff that's been happening to him for...
307K 7.9K 24
Being the sister of the supposed Air head of the town comes with it's ups and downs. Sisters Belle and (Reader) are inseparable with (Reader) being o...
37 0 1
the story of Adventure Time's Marceline and The Ice KIng explained Warning this is a complete story so, still has spelling and grammar mistakes and I...
15.1K 314 15
Marceline has a pretty messed up past, an even messed up present and probably a messed up future already laid out for her. But maybe getting partnere...